Missing (very short) 2006 TV bumper

I don’t even know if this is the appropriate place to put this. I would have put it on the Biomedia Project forums, but they apparently don’t exist anymore.

My family got digital cable sometime in 2005, and I was addicted to Comcast’s On Demand service for a really long time, particularly Cartoon Network. Video On Demand was a relatively new concept at the time, and perhaps because of that, it was really light on the advertising, at least with kid shows. There would be a short sponsor plug at the beginning, and sometimes, but only rarely, a full commercial after that, then your show. Well, sometime in late winter/early spring 2006, I was greeted by this sponsor plug:

Cartoon Network On Demand is brought to you by LEGO Piraka.

It had some kind of moving blue background, waves, I think, and the Piraka logo popped up. That was it; there was no commercial following it.

Now, I was very into...well, I wouldn’t call it “piracy,” but I liked to record the On Demand episodes onto DVDs because the lineup rotated regularly for some of the shows. This bumper was used for a pretty long time (several months, I think) so I was able to record it multiple times to DVD.

Alas, those discs are all gone, along with this short sponsor plug. It’s not on BIONICLE Media Project, nor anywhere else, I think, despite these kind of bumpers being all over YouTube. Lost BIONICLE history, no matter how small, is still lost  BIONICLE history, and I don’t think there’s any hope of recovering it unless someone else happened to record it at the time and still has it. Or find out what ad agency made it and see if they have it in their portfolio.

Would anyone be able to help find this? It may not seem worth the effort, but I kind of feel responsible for it being lost, seeing as I  recorded it and then lost the discs...

• Upvote 1

My friend went to Po-Wahi and all I got was this lousy rock.

logowithbackgrounnd100.png

Blue sea...a Ruki leaps...the sound of water