Sopa - It's Out There

_Keerakh_

Political discussion is not allowed. Nor is bypassing the filter. -B6

Edited by Black Six
92% of teenagers have turned to Hip Hop and Pop.If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this in your sig.
DONT LET THE SPIRIT OF ROCK DIE!
biofighter_banner_rahkshitime_3.png

[flash=100,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Ehthak/HFChibis/corroder.swf

OH NO, NOT THE MOST-USED VIDEO SITE ON THE INTERNETWHY WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN

Exactly!
92% of teenagers have turned to Hip Hop and Pop.If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this in your sig.
DONT LET THE SPIRIT OF ROCK DIE!
biofighter_banner_rahkshitime_3.png

[flash=100,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Ehthak/HFChibis/corroder.swf

I'm not sure what sopa would do, but wouldnt it "censor" copyrghted information, such as bionicle pictures, etc.?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Political discussion isn't allowed on BZP, and SOPA is highly political.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

OH NO, NOT THE MOST-USED VIDEO SITE ON THE INTERNETWHY WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN

Exactly!
It's funny cause this topic breaks so many BZPower rules, yet every rule-breaking action here is a norm on the rest of the internet.This isn't 2001 anymore, BZP. Times are changing. Edited by Chols

cholslegofursig.png

Latest MOC:

Ol' Dusty

Exactly!
It's funny cause this topic breaks so many BZPower rules, yet every rule-breaking action here is a norm on the rest of the internet.This isn't 2001 anymore, BZP. Times are changing.
Not only that, the only reason that this will turn into "political discussion" is because BZP says so. SOPA is a real thing, and preventing people from talking about it won't make it go away, and only leaves people uneducated.

Yes, this is 2012. A year where rules still apply and no one wants to see this debate on a website they once used (and quite possibly still do) as a childlike escape.So please, for the sake of those who still care for this site and enjoy it for it's simpler nature and fun-loving qualities, leave this out of it.

3 Things:1: We don't allow linking to this video site currently.2: SOPA is political. Like it or not, there is going to be heated discussion about it. Feel free to research it, but BZP is not the place to do so.3: I have seen this video before, and it uses language inappropriate for BZP. This alone is reason for its removal.So, please remove the video, halt discussion, and you can continue your research of SOPA off of BZPower.:music:

Well, this is one way to kickstart discussion about BZP policies.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42