Sbc Contest #1: Results!

Check it out guys, some people won in that contest that we hosted! How wild is that? It was a small but spirited turnout and I'm super proud of everyone who entered. By extension, I'm also terribly disappointed in each and every one of you who didn't.Anyway here are the winners! First Place: Original Sine by Onyx.5 with 6 votesSecond Place: Battery Bot by Blue Diamond with 5 votesThird Place: Tripod by christo1096 with 4 votesFourth Place: Secret Service Dentists by xccj with 3 votesOnyx.5 will win LEGO's Master Builder Academy set #1, the Space Designer kit. Everyone else wins a hugs from me but you'll have to come to DC to collect it. All other finalists (also known as "all other entrants") win a firm virtual handshake.Congratulations to all!!

bring back "an cool dude"

Congrats to all the winners! There's some very cool stuff here.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

congrats!I would have entered this, but i couldn't find the required "inspiration"

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Congratulations to Onyx.5 and all of the other entrants!I hope the next contest sees more entries. It's sad seeing a forum with so much potential grinding along so slowly.

I know! You'd think it would be a bit more active.

Is there any chance of another SBCC coming soon?, I'd loove to join one.

I might do that myself as a budding MOCist...

After five long years. . . The Master of Fire is back!