Xbox Black Friday Sale on LEGO Games

Because everything has to start early these days, Microsoft has already begun their Black Friday sale, as announced on Major Nelson's blog. As is to be expected, quite the collection of LEGO games are discounted from 60-70% off, with some great deals even on newer titles. If you're looking to add some brick-gaming fun to your collection, make sure you don't miss the Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions add-on, which is also on sale and lets you race LEGO cars all over Great Britain. I would definitely recommend DC Super Villains and Marvel Super Heroes 2, which were both a lot of fun and packed with all your favorite comic characters (and probably some you've never even heard of). Happy gaming everyone!

View the full article

I'd like to point out that Lego games are currently also on sale on Steam, as part of the annual autumn sale that lasts until December 1. Every available Lego game there is 75% off, with the exception of Lego Worlds which is only 60% off.

Edited by Chronicler06

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.