Is Midak a Boxor pilot?

In the Bohrok Online animation Le-Koro Liberated, one of the Onu-Matoran piloting a Boxor is monochromatic black with a black Pakari. This description also fits the MNOLG1 character Midak, the Ussal tender. Does that mean Midak was one of the Boxor pilots who battled in Le-koro?

He is more accustomed to light than other Onu-Matoran, so he'd be more capable of fighting above ground, strengthening my argument.

1743563857_ScreenShot2020-11-29at2_10_06am.thumb.png.32ed36140ba335c23bad7908b6788921.png1453904357_ScreenShot2020-11-29at2_11_10am.thumb.png.999a0532d2b5d05522527dc4560f699f.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

2 hours ago, Makuta_of_Oz said:

In the Bohrok Online animation Le-Koro Liberated, one of the Onu-Matoran piloting a Boxor is monochromatic black with a black Pakari. This description also fits the MNOLG1 character Midak, the Ussal tender. Does that mean Midak was one of the Boxor pilots who battled in Le-koro?

He is more accustomed to light than other Onu-Matoran, so he'd be more capable of fighting above ground, strengthening my argument.

1743563857_ScreenShot2020-11-29at2_10_06am.thumb.png.32ed36140ba335c23bad7908b6788921.png1453904357_ScreenShot2020-11-29at2_11_10am.thumb.png.999a0532d2b5d05522527dc4560f699f.png

I would agree. The resemblance sure is remarkable. Your reason is very accurate.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

8 hours ago, Xboxtravis said:

To many Pakari wearers in Onu-Koro, hard to keep them straight. Doesn't help when they "corrected" Taipu to also wear a Pakari. :D

Sure it could be Midak, I see no reason why it wouldn't be. 

IKR? But Midak is the only one who's monochrome, and that Matoran is monochrome.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

• 5 weeks later...

It would make a lot of sense for him to have a boxor given that he lived alone and far away from the Koro. He could scout for early signs of Bohrok on Ussalback, but get in a boxor and be ready to fight if he had to.

I have to wonder if Onu-Matoran found Pakaris particularly fashionable. Or conversely, if they were the Matoran least concerned about their looks, and Pakaris may have just been the easiest mask to produce on Metru Nui so they just got shipped in bulk to Onu-Metru.

I suppose they could also be to honour Onua, or perhaps had some superstition of good luck attached to them.

• Like 1

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

• 3 months later...

Slightly off-topic, but does anyone else wonder what it'd be like if the Boxor and Exo-Toa sets sold better? Bionicle might have gone down a path that revolved around mechs. Especially since Greg really liked the Exo-Toa and stated multiple times that he wanted to see them again.

#makeBionicleG1andHeroFactorysharethesameuniverse and #giveBionicleansHeroFactorytheirownliveactioncinematicuniverse 
GENERATION 5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

I don't doubt Midak was a Boxor pilot, but that specific Matoran actually has slightly different colors than Midak. That Matoran is black with dark gray feet, Midak is dark gray with black feet. (Interesting note, all of Boxor pilot's pieces actually exist, while none of Midak's parts do.)

• Upvote 1

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

• 3 weeks later...