Set Review: 76144 Avengers Hulk Helicopter Rescue

Avengers Teaser Image
Today we're looking at one of the Marvel sets released almost a year ago: 76144 Avengers Hulk Helicopter Rescue. This set, loosely based on the movie Endgame, features desirable characters like Hulk, Rescue, and Black Widow with an Avengers helicopter, as well as some Chitauri and their vehicles. BZPower Report Xccj has put together a review of the set, so read on to see if it's worth picking up for the holidays! (And minor movie spoilers will be mentioned.)

View the full article

That scene never happened for some reason, but the set has some charm. I mean, it had the time-travel version of the Hulk, Rescue, and the red right-handed gauntlet. Do you have have the Avengers Compound Battle set? Perhaps you can show the Hulk having the gauntlet with all six of the Infinity Stones? I mean, they’re like the Golden Armor from Bionicle’s 2010 storyline when you put them on Tahu after collecting all six of the pieces of the armor.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)