Furno or Rocka?

PlasmaJaller

Furno or Rocka?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In 2010, William Furno was introduced as the face of Hero Franchise, starring in its very first teaser and being a major character along with the Stormer in the four first episodes of the series. Then came Wave 2 of 2011, which introduced Rocka as a pretty big deal, basically taking over the hero title from Furno. He had a XL set and, the next year, he was the face of the Breakout year. After 2012, Furno and Rocka seemed to share the spotlight while still having their high lights: Furno was the largest set of all the heroes and Rocka had a Jetpack to fare with a dragon.

Which one did you prefer overall, be it toy-wise or character-wise?

As a red supremacist in Bionicle, I liked Furno the moment he was introduced, but I have to hand it to Rocka, he simply had the coolest toys: he stood out with his lion helmet in 2011, he had a whole arsenal on him in 2012 and I recently got his Jet for my birthday cos I had a nostalgia surge and it was the only past-2012 set I ever wanted.

Gotta say though, I would have liked Breez to have more prominence and stand on the level of these two. She really felt like the protagonist at the end of the Invasion from Below episode, when she convinced the queen to stop fighting them... but we know how that turned out. If I was to revive HF, I would either have her or Furno leading their own team.

Well, in the beginning, it is about Furno doing what it takes to become one of the greatest heroes. After that’s done in Winter 2011, Hero Factory created Rocka, who is based on Furno’s personality because HF want to make more Heroes like Furno. Rocka may have had agreements with Furno during Savage Planet, but they learned to set aside their differences when they helped each other fight the Witch Doctor. Rocka wants to be like Furno. He is just learning, despite being a Hero Recon Team member who is secretive. So, I would vote for Furno, despite Stormer, Furno, and Rocka being equally the main protagonists. You can’t go wrong with Takanuva and Mata Nui from Bionicle while you have the Toa Nuva around.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Come on. Rocka (according to the HF website) topped all of Furno's training missions with flying colours and is part of the same team as the one and only Commander Merrick Fortis. Plus he has a 2.0 visor that no other hero has. And hey, Rocka doesn't seem to have an evil side, while Furno kinda in another reality became rogue like Von Ness... and Core Hunter... and starts a rival bot factory... but Rocka's just cool. "Nice, Mr. Makuro, nice".

6 hours ago, Darth Fandom said:

Come on. Rocka (according to the HF website) topped all of Furno's training missions with flying colours and is part of the same team as the one and only Commander Merrick Fortis. Plus he has a 2.0 visor that no other hero has. And hey, Rocka doesn't seem to have an evil side, while Furno kinda in another reality became rogue like Von Ness... and Core Hunter... and starts a rival bot factory... but Rocka's just cool. "Nice, Mr. Makuro, nice".

He what?

torro64.thumb.PNG.616f194e8fbfd17236a2aefa5a5a4fde.PNG