Things that could have gone a different way?

Hi, guys. You know, whenever you are experiencing the Bionicle stories, have you ever felt like that things could have done a different rather than just completing the G1 story? Well, here’s my thoughts: 

1. I wish the Toa’s fight with the Elementals in that cancelled game called The Legend of Mata Nui could have been canon because I would love to see where they got the Makoki Stones. 
2. I wish Teridax and his kind never had the ability to undo fusions. The Toa Kaita could have defeated Makuta in no problem. 
3. The Toa Metru and Toa Inika/Toa Mahri could have done their Toa Kaita. The Toa Mata/Toa Nuva should do their Kaita often, like Akamai Nuva. 
4. A Toa Nui, Matoran Kaita, Turaga Kaita and Nui, Bohrok Kaita, and the Bohrok-Kal Kaita with Tahnok-Kal could have happened. 
5. Matoran Nui could have happened more often. 
6. Roodaka could have hired the Shadowed One, Sentrakh, and Voporak to hunt the Toa Hordika. 
7. Matoro shouldn’t have died. It feels unnatural to have five Toa in a team rather than six. 
8. Lesovikk and his friends could have helped the Toa Mahri in the 2007 storyline. 
9. Mazeka could have helped the Toa Nuva while Vultraz could have helped the Makuta warriors in Karda Nui in the 2008 storyline. 
10. The 2009 storyline has a lot of stuff that could have happened. It the Vorox whose stinger that Mata Nui broke is one of Malum’s Vorox, Malum would have fought Mata Nui in revenge. Malum, Sahmad and Telluris, could have helped the Rock Tribe and the Bone Hunters in their war with the tribes. Peditus, Crotesius, and the Kazium V3 duo would have fought Sahmad and Telluris in a vehicle-involved fight. Each type of Toa could have its own Element Lord while the Lord of Sand is still there. Mata Nui could have been shown using a hand-held Thornax Launcher, like his sets, in the story. 
11. The Order of Mata Nui could have fixed Brutaka’s Olmak and gave Takanuva the Power Lance, a Midak Skyblaster, and a Virus that allows Takanuva to fly before they send Takanuva to Karda Nui. I mean, I believe the alternate universe thing kind of went out of hand. Mazeka and Vultraz should not have went to one of these dimensions, Vultraz being trapped in that dimension, or brought Alternate Teridax with Mazeka back to the prime reality. Vultraz should have been cured from being a Shadow Matoran. Speaking of the Olmak, the Olmak should have been a Legendary Mask because it’s powerful. 
12. The Great Beings could have left Spherus Magna when it was destroyed. True, some are trapped in Bara Magna and Bota Magna, but I believe there could have been at least one Great Being who left the planet and created Mr. Makuro from Hero Factory on the Hero Factory building’s planet (that could explain why Heroes from Hero Factory look like Glatorian). 
13. The G1 Mask of Time could have been the bottom half of a larger and more powerful mask because it looks like that. Maybe Voporak has the upper half. 
14. Voporak could have been an official member of the Dark Hunters. 
15. The Shadowed One could have his real name revealed. Not only him. Some masks, like the Mask of Creation, and significant people, like the Makuta of Stelt and the Element Lords, have been been named. Same with the Rahkshi, and give the other types their own Kaita. 
16. Nobua could have been canon rather than being exclusive in TLoMN. 
17. Other types of Toa and their kind could have had more character development. Same with others, like Umbra and Lesovikk. 
18. The Great Beings could have given each type of Matoran both genders rather than one. 
19. Vezon shouldn’t have abandoned Kardas. 
20. Artakha should have given Tahu Nuva new replacements for his destroyed Kanohi in general (or Ta-Koro’s people could have saved the masks from the village’s destruction). Plus, the Mask of Life should have changed Tahu Mata back to Tahu Nuva before Mata Nui went to sleep. 
21. Mata Nui could have given Gelu Ice powers. 
22. Teridax could have given the 2010 astral Shadow powers, like in the 2010 set description. 
23. The Skrall could have asked the Glatorian for help against the Battera. 
24. Gresh could have become a veteran Glatorian. 
25. The Tarduk and his friends could have told their people about Surel’s whereabouts. 
26. Takanuva could have socialized with Solek since they were long-time close friends. Plus, Gavla could have made friends with people in Metru Nui before Teridax took over the Matoran Universe. 
27. The Earth Tribe could have gotten involved with some stuff. 
28. The G1 story could have its own versions of G2’s stuff, like Okoto, Ekimu, and Umarak. I personally like to think that Okoto is on Aqua Magna, Okotans are a type of Agori, and the rest of the characters are created by the Great Beings for fun. 
29. Vezon could have fixed back to Vezok. Plus, someone could have removed the Olmak from Vezon. Also, Nektann could have all of his powers revealed. 
30. The Mask of Life could have changed Dekar-Hydraxon back to Dekar. Plus, the Mask could have the ability to revive people in general rather than sacrificing its bearers to heal Mata Nui’s giant robotic body. 
31. We could have gotten some contests, like Artakha and Helryx, earlier in the 2001-2010 era. 
32. It would have been nice if the 10th and 11th graphic novels hadn’t been cancelled. 

Plus, they could be expressed through my ideas: 

So, what do you think could have happened?

Edited by Lenny7092
Forgot some things.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)