Drc-Drome Racing Challenge

Seeing as how I got my fame from being top champion there for a while, hard to forget. ^_^*Loads topic into Bump Missile launcher, aims at Digital Discussion, fires*

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

but did you cheat, or do it fairly?? :sly:

I believe he secured his position on his own merits. If I recall properly, the game went offline because of the hackers and I don't think he was party to bringing down The Drome.Anyways, oh my goodness yes I remember that game. Me and my brother would play for hours at a time. Our internet was too slow to watch but a few races, but the addiction of collecting upgrades and beating out other racers for a higher rating was intoxicating.So many good memories. I wish it would come back. :c Edited by Kakaru

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

I did it the old-fashioned way -- hard work and brains (and luck that I got in on it early :P) -- before the cheaters moved in and passed me by a mile, heh. (I don't know if the actual champion that passed me cheated though; in all fairness he may simply have worked harder. Anywho.)

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

B-B-B-Bump Missiles! ^_^ And how could one forget the awesome soundtrack, or the cool comebacks you could have. I'll never forget this one time I actually beat a cheater in the Jungle Zone; beating a cheater with hard-earned upgrades was just too cool to forget.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

That game was too awesome to be forgotten. I still have the music in my ears sometimes. We spent hours on it, I wish it could come back. :rolleyes: I am sure that is not going to happen, though, alone for the reason that it´s a Shockwave game which LEGO doesn´t release anymore (who does?) and because it was highly unstable (it often crashed for us). :( If at least someone could have saved the files.~Gata. ;)

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Does anyone remember the jungle zone?

Heck, I remember all zones. :P I remember I was pretty high if not even first in the high score list for the beach zone. I wasn´t too bad in jungle zone either, but I played in beach zone most of the time.~Gata. ;) Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

They did, but frankly, compared to the original, it stunk.

Does anyone remember the jungle zone?

Heck, I remember all zones. :P I remember I was pretty high if not even first in the high score list for the beach zone. I wasn´t too bad in jungle zone either, but I played in beach zone most of the time.~Gata. ;)
I was pretty fond of the jungle zone myself - I probably spent most of my time racing in the jungle and city zones.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

• 3 weeks later...

Kakaru: They weren't hackers; they didn't break into the databases or anything. =P I don't know the exact process, but IIRC, it only involved URLs, which probably anyone could have found by accident. Maybe. Again, I don't know much about the actual process. =/Anyway; it was one of my favourite LEGO games, though I had only really gotten in when everyone was starting to mess things up. I liked the fact that one way or the other they typoed the class you could get the better cars in, though. =PI wish they'd make a true sequel. LRC was... Err... 'Interesting'; but it did not capture DRC's spirit at all. No skip, no reason to have teams, EVERYTHING in flash... It was honestly kinda doomed from the start. I don't even think they were trying to keep it up for multiple years that time; which is something they need to try more often... When was the last time they actually kept a game up and focused on for multiple years?

I'm going to come out and admit I accidentally stumbled onto an admin account on DRC. I entered my regular Lego password, but entered "red" by accident into the username field. Lo and behold, an account with extra options and an insane amount of credits! I logged out quick, and didn't try that glitch again.Anyone else do something like this?

Edited by UltraHau

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

Nope, and at this point all I can really remember about the game (besides vague recollections of how awesome it was) was how some glitch made it so that I could only race in the Jungle Zone.And naturally, all my equipment was for a different area, so I never won a single race after that. :lol:Amazingly enough, though, I actually still remember what team I was on: Zero Team.Wow, now I'm all nostalgic...

Lacertus

My god...that game was the only thing I did on Lego.com when I was ten. Good memories. Also plenty of memories of having to inexplicably race the same people over and over again...I wasn't even sure if they were real people after a while. XD

probably were not XD

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

I was on Nitro team. Nitro team all the way! :D I also liked Maverick, though. Were there any people in the Exo team? I remember at least one player who was in the team, but I never figured out how to join and they probably cheated anyway. Also, I never managed to reach A+. How could you do that?~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

There was no-one in the EX Force, and no-one in Class A+, because the EX Force was never opened up for joining, and Class A's transition requirements were glitched... I tried it once to see for myself. =/

I am pretty sure I raced against an Exo Force team member once, though. As far as Class A+ is concerned, if I remember right, the transition requirements always increased after you reached them. Too bad they never fixed that, but then again, I am not sure Class A+ was really needed anyway.~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

I could swear I was very surprised to see an Exo Force team member, especially since I can´t remember more than one or two races against such a player. Then again, I guess it´s just too long ago for me to remember well enough.~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

• 4 weeks later...