Favorite storyline and favorite TV episode?

Lenny7092

Favorite storyline and favorite TV episode  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi, guys. You know, HF has six storylines and 11 TV episodes. Which storyline is your favorite? Which storyline do you think it’s the worst? Which episode is your favorite? Which episode is the worst? For me, it’s either Von Nebula, Ordeal of Fire, SP Part 2, and Breakout episodes. The Von Nebula and Breakout episodes have the best storylines. The Rise of the Rookies show us Furno trying to be successful like Stormer. Breakout is very cool, and you see heroes recapturing villains, and it was a start of a great master plan who Black Phantom’s shadowed friend (probably Von Nebula), despite Breakout having some flaws. :) 

Invasion From Below is the worst storyline (the story went going off topic) and episode (it was made by an inferior company, and four fingers? Really?).

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

1 hour ago, Lenny7092 said:

Hi, guys. You know, HF has six storylines and 11 TV episodes. Which storyline is your favorite? Which storyline do you think it’s the worst? Which episode is your favorite? Which episode is the worst? For me, it’s either Von Nebula, Ordeal of Fire, SP Part 2, and Breakout episodes. The Von Nebula and Breakout episodes have the best storylines. The Rise of the Rookies show us Furno trying to be successful like Stormer. Breakout is very cool, and you see heroes recapturing villains, and it was a start of a great master plan who Black Phantom’s shadowed friend (probably Von Nebula), despite Breakout having some flaws. :) 

Invasion From Below is the worst storyline (the story went going off topic) and episode (it was made by an inferior company, and four fingers? Really?).

This is such hard decision but I just loved SP 1. I loved it because the Heroes actually lose, even when they have the super cool new kid on the block.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Darth Fandom said:

Breakout is and always will be the best. 2 episodes, 3D game, 3 comics, 2 books and some large number of combi models (Lenny, you'll have to remind me how many). Oh, and Mark Hamill's German voice.

What l liked the most about Breakout was that there were several battles going on simultaneously (mostly in the first half) which is something that had not been done in Hero Factory before.

Mark Hamill was a voice actor in Hero Factory? I had no idea.

10 hours ago, Darth Fandom said:

Breakout is and always will be the best. 2 episodes, 3D game, 3 comics, 2 books and some large number of combi models (Lenny, you'll have to remind me how many). Oh, and Mark Hamill's German voice.

Well, I’m glad you guys love the Breakout arc. It’s something done right. I mean, with CCBS being used more properly, bad guys from past and present running around after escaping prison, cool designs on the Heroes and villains, the two episodes, and the big online game. The books are okay, though I wish there are more episodes that would show the other villains (Vapor was missing from the 2010 episodes, which is lazy), including Core Hunter, XT4, and Thornraxx. Plus, Breez’s, Nex’s, and Bulk’s Breakout forms (Brain Attack episode only showed Breez and Bulk in their 2.0 forms in the beginning, which is lazy).

As for the combo models, there are eleven. Nine of them is where you combine a hero and a villain into a non-canon creature for each model. The tenth one is where you combine Evo, Furno, and Surge into a should-be-non-canon hero, and the eleventh one is where you combine their villains into a should-be-non-canon villain that the hero is after. I wish four more such models, two with three heroes each and two with three villains each.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TwinEngines said:

What l liked the most about Breakout was that there were several battles going on simultaneously (mostly in the first half) which is something that had not been done in Hero Factory before.

Mark Hamill was a voice actor in Hero Factory? I had no idea.

Same here. Wish for the second half. Anyway, Mark Hamill voiced Von Nebula and Black Phantom. Mark gave BP a French accent. Mark is one of the reasons why I love Hero Factory. :)

• Like 1