Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse -- Gameplay Topic (IC)

Unreliable Narrator

IC: Sorilax - Aspect of Light and Silence

Location - One of the Bunkers

With - Kilo, Atamai, Sidra

Sorilax frowned at the extended hand, “Oh dear, so the Far Shore did not just gift me with a Taboo because I was an Aspect. How troublesome.

He looked up at Sidra, “Though now more than ever it seems the spread of Taboos is uncontainable, I would advise against letting anyone touch that mark. The symbol itself holds power and touching the symbol is how I have gained knowledge of two Taboos from the Air Suva and Kini-Nui. There is no need to let my Brethren grow in self centered and manipulative power with ease.

OOC: @Nato the Traveler

• Like 2

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

IC: Arkius - Kini-Koro

A large roundedly rectangular building came into view, the wagon pulling up next to it. A few more medical workers exited the building, proceeding to helping the medics carry the stretchers inside. Each of the injured were brought into a room, with Arkius being brought into a room with the only bed that could fit his yet immense though diminished form. Laid down and connected to re-created medical equipment of Metru-Nui design, Arkius showed stable albeit weak life signs, his breathing still shallow as before. A medic looked him over, took some readings, and then left the room, leaving Arkius alone with whoever was there to visit.

@Tarn@The UltimoScorp

IC: Iradra - Ko-Pou

Iradra turned around. "Triage? We've come here to help, but our presence seems to have agitated them. Why were we not notified of this affliction before?"

@Snelly@Vezok's Friend@Toru Nui

• Like 3

IC: Sidra - Kini-Nui

"Sounds like you're not super fond of your kin," Sidra noted, withdrawing her hand. "I should probably let you know that another Aspect named Apex is aware of Le-Metru Nuva's location, and we're on good terms with her for the time being." 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Whisper - Kini-Nui

With her companions having withdrawn towards one of the valley's bunkers, and the giant machine stood beside it, Whisper decided now was as good a time as any to make her leave. Spotting Vulimai among those approaching the bunker, she drifted towards the Matoran. "Vulimai? Can I have a moment of your time?"

• Like 4

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Leklo | Kini-Koro

In the outskirts of town, the lanky and uncertain toa of plasma stood in the midst of flattened grass and an old stump, contemplating everything he had seen and heard transpire between Stannis, Oreius, and the floating ink tentacle monster Whisper.

"938845ae928cc025cc21cc71d38c2418.svgc1aac731a5d5bab09fc7d177fadc5eef.svg938845ae928cc025cc21cc71d38c2418.svg"

What in the seven Hellenes did he just witness?

Edited by EmperorWhenua
Eyru and Nato both are okay with Leklo having snooped.
  • Like 3

With - Sidra

Sorilax sadly shook his head, “Not fond of my kin indeed. We are unfortunately a flawed species, every single one of us warped by unseen forces to be selfish and manipulative at creation. There are individuals that are able to overcome this for the most part, at least outwardly, but we are still greatly flawed inherently. It was my single greatest concern about achieving my Grand Wish. Thankfully, I have changed that. You saw my memories of my meditation and transformation, so you know more than most that what I speak is truth.

A hardlight hand scratched at his chin, “Apex, you say? Hummmm. I have not seen her for quite some time.” Potentially thousands of years. He couldn’t quite remember. “She places Nature above all else, as is to be expected of her. From what I can tell, her emotions are brash, yet lacking deception. So long as Le-Metru Nuva steers clear of the type of destruction the Skakdi have dealt to this island, I do believe her alliance to be able to be trusted. Of course, as you have said, for the time being.

• Like 3

"Sounds like her," Sidra nodded. "Anything I should keep in mind if she or another Aspect start causing problems?"

• Like 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

With - Sidra

Sorilax nodded, “If possessing armor and not a living being, simply puncture the armor. We cannot interact with the world in our gaseous state and if not with our Desecrated, we cannot possess a being without their permission. Also, other than the Element of Shadow, each Aspect has a single Kraata power of Stage power one above their completed Grand Wish steps. For instance, I have completed my third Step and so my Kraata power of Silence is at power Stage four.

While in our gaseous state, we will dissipate if not able to find a replacement vessel over the course of a few days, so forcefully dispersing our gaseous form will kill us. Or using any form of damage that can affect a gas.

He sighed, “Unfortunately, I cannot prepare you for the types of Taboos they may have acquired, as each one can be vastly different from another, while others are closely bound together. The least you can do is inspect their body, as the symbols of their known Taboos will always show up on the form they inhabit.” Sorilax twisted his right arm, showcasing the Taboo on his right palm, then the other four that ran up the inside of his long arm. He made sure no others could see, only showing it to Sidra.

• Like 3

"Interesting... I'll keep that in mind."

• Like 2

With - Sidra

Sorilax hid away the inside of his arm and his Taboo symbols, content to wait for the unlocking of the bunker. He dropped his wall of Silence, letting the sound of the conversation of the approaching beings once more reach Sidra’s and his audio receptors.

Hopefully not Sidra, nor any of the inhabitants of Le-Metru Nuva, Kini-Koro, or Tobduk-Koro would ever have to fight Aspects. And hopefully no Aspects of ill intent would ever achieve their Grand Wishes.

• Like 2

IC: Irna | Kumu Peninsula

Although she was unused to the jungle, to the swamp ... Irna was used to adapting to new environs. And so, while it was slow-going, the Zyglak made her way through the Kumu landbridge. Her thoughts, though, frequently returned to her friends waiting at the edge of the tree line. Leaving Tekmo to stay with Keitara and Skorm, leaving Kei and Skorm to track down Tekmo -- she felt torn between places. Strained. Like jam spread across too much bread. She wanted to return home -- to Metru-Koro ... to the Northern Continent.

But Kei needed answers. And there was a chance ... a chance ... that something could be found in this shadowy land. Something that could save her people--

She ducked down, instinctively, before she even realized what she had seen. Movement through the underbrush. What was it? Who--

Was that Tekmo?

Yes! The man, Tekmo -- alongside a Skakdi, and ... someone who was not a Skakdi. And was that a ... moving rock?

Irna wanted to rush up and make sure that Tekmo was okay -- that he wasn't being held hostage -- but she was outnumbered. She would sneak in through the foliage, and observe the situation from afar, without being detected--

CRACK!

--which was when she stepped on a single branch.

Irna ... may have needed more time to adapt to the jungle.

OOC: @Toru Nui @Kal the Guardian @~Xemnas~ @Eyru

-Void

• Like 3

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Reliable Narrator | Kini-Nui

Although the mech did not belong to Kilo, it willingly bent to the Kralhi's command. Raising a hand, the mech unleashed a torrential blast of air into the surface of the door. The beings standing nearby moved for cover, hunkering against the winds that suddenly whipped through the valley. The door eagerly drank in the offered power, but its greed was not sated. It continued to drain Kilo's energies into itself, taking whatever was offered. How much more would Kilo give?

IC: Tuyet | Throne Room

"Of course not," Tuyet muttered. She snagged the spare mask from the Vahki and put it on, sighing in relief as power rushed through her body again. Everything seemed a little clearer. She noticed how the light from the floor-to-ceiling windows cascaded over the marble floor.

"I didn't figure you knew him," she said to Aurax. "World's not that small, Spooks. But come on, any chance you can help me find him? You've got Vahki, airships, big burly henchmen—" she gestured noncommittally at Xaril. "You're not gonna let your whole kingdom disappear without at least putting up a fight?"

IC: The Rock Rahi | Kumu Peninsula

"Sure thing," the rock said. "Let's roll!"

With that, it began rolling southward, not even checking to see if its new companions were keeping up.

IC: Reliable Narrator | Relic Field Outskirts

As Niidak struggled to repair her hoverbike in the dim light, she gradually became aware of a moaning sound. At first she dismissed it as the wind, but when it persisted, she stood up and looked around. To the north, barely perceptible in the dying light, was a shambling figure. It was still too far away for any details to be properly seen, but the proportions of its silhouette were odd. Its arms and torso seemed too long. Something seemed to be wrong with one of its legs, for it moved with a stumbling gait, always on the edge of tottering over. As it moved slowly toward her, it opened its mouth and keened again, its wail echoing over the dark and lonely landscape.

OOC @Daniel the Finlander An Untethered is approaching Niidak! Fix your bike and get out of there, or prepare for an ugly fight.

@pokemonlover360 @~Xemnas~ @BULiK @Nato the Traveler @Kal the Guardian @Toru Nui and anyone else in the Kini-Nui area.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Eyru said:

"But come on, any chance you can help me find him? You've got Vahki, airships, big burly henchmen—" she gestured noncommittally at Xaril. "You're not gonna let your whole kingdom disappear without at least putting up a fight?"

IC: Xaril - Throne Room

"We just ended one war, lady," Xaril growled, "I don't think anyone in this city wants to rush into another on your word alone." 

• Like 2

IC: Niidak (Relic Fields)

”Oh, hello there,” Niidak muttered as she saw the misshapen silhouette of the Untethered. ”Aren’t you a pretty one.”

Niidak had seen Untethered before, back when she had lived in Metru-koro. This one had probably wandered into the ruins and had sensed her presence. She knew there was no negotiation or haggling with them, so it was time to go. Now.

She did not dare trying to fix the bike while the ugly thing was approaching, as she doubted she could finish it in time despite being so close to being done. As always, she fully expected the worst possible outcome.

She had a kanoka launcher but no disks, so it was of no use. All she had were her trusty spear and dagger, yet they wouldn’t be enough against the stumbling monster. Therefore she had no option than to run and hide, as she wasn’t a particularly skilled or strong fighter anyways.

Abandoning her bike, which she presumed would be ignored by the monster who was probably more interested in her, she ran south, looking for any places to hide in that would be inaccesible to the clumsy creature. Despite her pessimism, she couldn’t imagine there being more than one Untethered in the ruins... that was impossible, surely?

OOC: @Eyru

Edited by Daniel the Finlander
  • Like 2

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

3 hours ago, Nato the Traveler said:

IC: Xaril - Throne Room

"We just ended one war, lady," Xaril growled, "I don't think anyone in this city wants to rush into another on your word alone." 

IC: Exuze, Metru-Nui, Coliseumn, Throne Room

Tuyet sounded like she knew what she was talking about, but the confidence in her voice contrasted with the nonsensical nature of her ramblings. That's what her problem is.

"Perhaps," the lesterin spoke up. "... Perhaps if ya let 'em know what findin' this Axonn fellah has to do with savin' the univere, they'll be more receptive to committin' manpowah to ya search? It'sa big claim, tha whole universe-bathtub theory, I don't undastand exactly how it fits togetha myself." 

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 2

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC, Aurax: Coliseum

"The lesterin's right, Tuyet," said Aurax. "I need a little more information before deciding if I'm gonna commit any resources to finding this Axonn."

OOC: @Eyru @Nato the Traveler @BULiK

IC, Whira: Kumu Peninsula

Whira was about to follow the rock when the snapping of a twig drew her attention. She whirled around, looking for the source of the noise. She spotted something nearby. A reptilian, bipedal thing. It wasn't a Rahi; it looked like it was sentient.

"Tekmo, is this the Zyglak being you were looking for?" she asked.

OOC: @Toru Nui @Kal the Guardian

IC, Atamai+Malhukuraia: Kini Nui

Atamai thought for a moment, pondering on what to do. He decided to try and help Kilo out.

Malhukuraia's left arm shifted, its hand opening up, revealing a projectile weapon. A beam of Weakness energy began to shoot out of it, hitting the door.

OOC: @Eyru @pokemonlover360

• Like 4

IC: Triage - Ko-Pou Shelter

"Oh, boy." This is heavy.

Triage rubbed the back of his neck nervously. How could he explain this without making it look like the village had been trying to hide something? "Okuo and I...were trying to find a cure. As fast as possible. I would've thought Vulimai..."

The medic shook his head. "It doesn't matter," he said. "What does matter is that they're upset. We have to calm them down, or...or something." Triage pointed to the Ce-Toa. "Can't you ease their minds?"

@Onaku@Snelly@Toru Nui@Vezok's Friend

• Like 3

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Cravious - Skakdi of Lightning and Mind Reading

Location - Kumu Peninsula

With - Whira, Tekmo, Rock Rahi, Irna

A new mind entered the range of his Kraata’s power. A quick glance and filtering through several layers of rock with his X-Ray Vision later revealed some species he had never seen before. It was watching the group, which immediately raised suspicions, but he didn’t have time for that. The Rock Rahi was moving and Whira had decided to investigate the noise instead of follow it. So now it was his task to follow the creature. He could always mentally talk to Whira later and guide her to him.

He rolled his shoulders and generally loosened up, his well maintained parts functioning smoothly as he did so, and set off after the Rock Rahi. He went back into the mists, feet kicking aside stray obsidian chunks in this black and lifeless environment in the middle of the Kumu Peninsula.

OOC: @Eyru @~Xemnas~ @Toru Nui @Conway

• Like 3

IC Kilo-M9 NUVA - Kini-Nui - Earth Bunker:

Internal energy capacity still at safe levels. No immediate changes in bunker door.

Continuing energy transfer.

Ally Atamai is assisting with power transfer. Continuing to observe bunker door for any changes.

Thank you for your contribution, Ally Atamai,” the machine said to its fellow mech pilot. “This unit hopes for some observable change soon.”

Mechs having three seats implies using three individuals to open door is correct path. Acquaintance Sidra’s assistance would be useful here for learning purposes. This unit cannot obtain Acquaintance Sidra’s assistance with current relationship. At minimum this unit would require any evidence that usage of multiple individuals to open bunker door was a viable option.

OOC: @~Xemnas~@Eyru@Kal the Guardian@Nato the Traveler

IC Ysocla - Irnakk's Tooth:

Ysocla was busy lying on the ground choking on poisonous gas that she didn’t initially notice that a song was mysteriously playing in her head. As she rolled across the tunnel alcove she was lying in it occurred to her that this was likely the work of Lady Yumiwak, a suspicion that was confirmed when the toxic gas didn’t immediately follow her. Using the tunnel wall for leverage the vo-skakdi brought herself back to a standing position, taking some time to lower her visor over her eyes and wipe some of the sweat off her brow. As someone familiar with welding she was all too aware of how exhausting the overwhelming heat could be. This fight had to end soon, but the roar of the lava wall and proximity of the explosion of Korio’s explosive bolt told her all she needed to know about how the battle was actually going. It was time for a more direct approach.

She turned to her x-ray vision once more to observe the placements of the enemy mesi. From left to right she could see an earth skakdi and fire skakdi locked in concentration with each other, no doubt the cause of the lava flow. Next to them was an especially pale mesi of some type, though given the vines making up the barriers it was possible that their element was plantlife. The other two were around the tunnel’s corner, still disabled from the lightning Ysocla and Korio had sent out, though there was no way to be sure how long that would last.

The mechanically-inclined skakdi drew her sword as she focused her energies. It was suicide to dive into a group of combatants like this, a lesson she had learned all too well when her leg was shattered. In the right circumstance though, it was possible to come out on top, especially with back-up. Once more her body coalesced into a lightning bolt, passing through the barriers and reforming into her body to the right side of the earth skakdi. Her blade was already mid swing as she reappeared, ready to cut down the dark armored mesi. She had to hope that the thunder that echoed from where she had just come from and the residual noise from Korio’s explosive bolt was enough distraction to let her take advantage.

OOC: @Nato the Traveler@EmperorWhenua@Tarn@Vezok's Friend

• Like 5

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: Tekmo (Kumu Peninsula, Antidermis Caldera) - Leaves in the Wind

Tekmo’s face lit up as he made visual contact with Irna, his energy now completely returned to him. "Why, yes it is!" He rushed over to where his associate stood.

"Good to see you, Irna. Do you have any idea where the others are? I was, uh, separated from you by this infernal gale."

@Eyru@~Xemnas~@Conway@Kal the Guardian

IC: Ostrox (Kini-Koro, The Taku, Exterior) - 'Stymie', to Prevent or Hinder the Progress Of

"The obvious solution is to 'discourage' worship of the Great Lie to stymie his efforts. But of course, simply revealing the truth to the masses would undermine your power over them. And we can’t have that, now can we? 'History and culture', indeed."

SELF-RIGHTEOUS, POWER-HUNGRY-

Be silent. We are to reason with them, not insult them.

We are? It doesn’t seem like it.

@EmperorWhenua@BULiK@Sparticus147

IC: Klawne (Ko-Pou Shelter) - Psychic Shenanigans

"Wasn’t messing with their minds what caused them to become agitated?" There was no maliciousness in Klawne’s voice, only an unspoken objection to Triage’s idea. She then turned her attention to the infected.

"Calm - everyone please be calm. I’m sure our guests didn’t mean to do... whatever they just did."

@Vezok's Friend@Tarn@Snelly@Onaku

Edited by Toru Nui
  • Like 2

IC Drokk - Tower of the Suva of Water:

With each stroke of her oar, Drokk grew closer to the tower, and yet she seemed to be ever further away. The shore behind her grew more distant, but the tower before her seemed to remain out of reach. It was frustrating, and a younger Skakdi might have simply turned around. Drokk was not a younger Skakdi. She continued paddling.

Eventually, after what seemed an eternity, she reached the tower, and dragged her makeshift boat out of the water. she then turned to inspect the tower, looking for a way into or up the structure.

@Eyru@Vezok's Friend

• Like 1

IC: Spiriah | Spiriah's Labyrinth

"All the questions in the world," the voice said. "And that's the one you choose?"

The darkness seemed to grow deeper and darker. It was almost palpable: a thick, strangling presence.

"What about where am I? or why did you bring me here? Those are things people want to know. But who are you? Everyone knows that already. What a waste of exposition."

The voice paused for a moment. When it spoke again, it sounded contemplative, almost rueful. "You are of Onaku's brood. Perhaps you will soon be cast aside, as so many often are. Too many names. Not enough time."

Another pause. "For your sake, then, I will answer. For the sake of all the stories left unfinished. I am Spiriah. Aspect of Faith."

"Alright, alright, I get it," Tuyet said, raising her hands. "Nice talk, Spooks. If you're not gonna help, then I guess I'll be on my way. Any chance I can get a lift outta here? Axonn's not gonna find himself."

The door eagerly drank in the offered power of both NUVA. Its hunger was so voracious, it almost seemed a living thing. The negative counterpart to the NUVA themselves, a living void aching to be filled. How much more would they give?

IC: Reliable Narrator | Relic Fields

The untethered monstrosity shambled slowly after Niidak, into the shadows of the towers. She could easily outrun it, but she knew it would easily outlast her. As long as it could see her, it would continue its pursuit.

The towers loomed in the dying light like massive gravestones. The wind sang between them, filling the ruins with an eerie whistle. Every so often, the untethered would echo back the sound with its own keening cry.

IC: The Rock Rahi | Kumu Peninsula

The Rahi moved on like a rolling stone. It rolled over bare rock and over patches of scraggly grass. It rolled through algae-crusted puddles. It rolled ever south.

Gradually, a shape began to emerge from the mists. It was a tall, twisting tower carved out of. the rocky face of a cliff. Its spires pointed accusingly at the sky. Its windows were dark. It was still a  ways off when the rock rolled to a stop.

"There, it's just over that-- oh, did we lose someone?"

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

IC: Exuze, Metru-Nui, Coliseum, Throne Room

"So ya just gonna give up, then, eh? If this is as important as ya say then like it or not, Aurax is ya best shot at plugging that drain of yas, and all 'e's askin' is fer evidence ya not yankin' 'is chain by sayin' why this Axonn fella matters at all. Is that really too much ta ask? If we're already goin' down tha drain, tellin' us how Axonn can help can't hurt our chances any," Exuze pleaded. Not only was the lesterin curious why Tuyet was so secretive, but Aurax giving her a way to get off this dying city meant a ticket to safety for Exuze, and he'd do whatever he could to make sure he wasn't going to be trapped up here with the League. He really wished he had stayed with Triage right about now.

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 2

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Cravious - Skakdi of Lightning and Mind Reading

Location - Kumu Peninsula, near a Tower

With - Rock Rahi

Cravious’ Telescopic and X-Ray Vision scoured the face of the twisting, almost ebony colored tower as it rose from a cliff of obsidian through the mists. Though the Tower didn’t seem to be what they were looking for, he needed to make sure no surprises sprung forth from it to hinder his and Whira’s mission.

The rock creature slowly came to a stop, "There, it's just over that-- oh, did we lose someone?"

Cravious looked down at it. For a moment he imagined it as a pebble stuck inside an intake valve and imagined flinging it away as far and fast as possible. He let the mental image fade. He still needed it. And who knew what fortuitous fortunes might be able to be made from it.

Yes we did. But don’t worry about them, I have a way of having them find us. Continue your guidance. I don’t see what we are looking for yet.

• Like 3

IC: Nale Vella - Kini-Koro Hospital (Arkius' Room)

Nale found herself sitting across from an Arkius, observing and taking in his appearance, now that she could get a better look at him. He sure looked like the Toa of Earth she had known, but something felt...different. Like if one were to take memories of him and construct a person from them in imitation, based on biased recollect.

Whatever that meant.

She had questions. They'd have to wait for when the man in the bed woke. Maybe Arkius had his own--after all, when was the last time they'd seen eachother? Po-Koro, not long after the Skakdi attack. Nale saw her chance and just...left. The Taku and Knichou seemed like the future to her, and not once had the Toa of Magnetism regretted her decision. She just regretted how they parted.

"You probably can't hear me, but...if there's anything I'd like to say to you first, it's I'm sorry."

Nale pulled her seat closer.

"The second is I'm not, actually, but I think you'd take that better when you're not awake."

IC: Jutori - Kini-Koro Hospital

The Toa of Gravity was placed in another room with Kat, the medics taking care of his injuries. Of note was a back injury from being slammed into the invincible floor of the NUVA room, and a concussion to pair with it. Eventually, he awoke, opening his optics to see that, based on the features and equipment, he was in some kind of infirmary. He sighed and stared up at the ceiling, but the harsh lightstones hurt. He turned his head to see Kat. At least he'd been put with someone he knew. The Toa of Gravity wondered where the medics had taken Arkius.

"Hey. My head hurts."

@Onaku@The UltimoScorp

Edited by Tarn
  • Like 3

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

The door continued to consume. Atamai felt his elemental reserves beginning to grow low. Kilo felt the same, but also felt like the door was trying to consume more than they could offer alone. They needed more power, or Kilo would inevitably need to give up its life to sate the door's inexhaustible hunger.

• Like 6

IC: Arkius - Spiriah's Labyrinth

Arkius' was further and further baffled as the presence spoke, until suddenly, at the drop of one particular name, he shifted. A strong hint of anger rose up in him, strangulating the fear and awe which had dominated him since he'd arrived. His demeanour changed, the apprehension melting away to be replaced by an oddly assertive intensity, with a clear undercurrent of fury sustaining it. "Very well, Spiriah, Aspect of Faith. Where am I? Why did you bring me here?"

"And how in perdition do you know the name 'Onaku'?"

@Eyru

IC: Arkius - Kini-Koro Hospital

A nurse came in, checking on Arkius again. A couple more came in after, and together they started work on tending to his injuries and cleaning him up as best they could. Finally, with their work done, they began gathering their supplies, when a guard came in carrying a satchel in his arms. "I came as fast as I could, it seems I was erroneously told to go to Ko-Pou with this." The guard opened the satchel and retrieved a mask, a grey metallic Pakari, which the nurses took and carefully brought to the still unconscious Arkius, placing it on his face with hopeful anticipation.

But nothing happened. The mask, rather than shifting into the Earthen black of Arkius' previous masks, stayed the same metallic grey, and the Toa remained unconscious as before. "Strange... we'll have to keep monitoring him." The nurse noted something down, and then they followed everyone else out of the room, leaving Nale alone again with the yet unconscious Toa. Despite the bruising that was still apparent on him, he seemed almost peaceful.

@Tarn

• Like 3

IC: Irna | Kumu Peninsula

"Glad to see you too," Irna said, clasping Tekmo on the shoulder. Over his shoulder, she watched as his previous ... compatriots ... seemed to follow the moving rock deeper in the misty swamplands. She breathed a small sigh of relief that her friend seemed to be in one piece and in no danger -- or, at least, no more danger than any of them were in on this strange island. Waiting until the other two were further away, she quietly added:

"Skorm and Kei are at the edge of the jungle, repairing the Muaka; I went ahead to scout. How are you? Who were those people you were with?"

OOC: @Toru Nui

-Void

• Like 2

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Niidak (Relic Fields)

Like Niidak had expected, the undead creature left her hoverbike alone. She figured the Untethered weren't particularly intelligent - at least, they did not appear to be - and so thought that they wouldn't be good at playing hide and seek. If she managed to get out of the creature's sight, maybe it could abandon its pursuit and return to wandering aimlessly. Therefore she headed inside the nearest tower.

It was pitch black inside, and the only illumination came from her heartlight. She did not know if Untethered could see in the dark, or if they could sense or smell living beings from afar, but trying to find a hiding place here was still better than attempting to outrun the thing. She quickly explored the entrance room, relying more on her sense of touch than her vision, and found a stairway leading up. She climbed it and hoped she wasn't walking into a dead end, but in case she was, she grasped the handle of her dagger with her claws.

• Like 1

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC, Whira: Kumu Peninsula

Whira watched as Tekmo greeted his companion, then walked away without even uttering a goodbye. She needed to get back to finding energized protodermis.

She was eventually able to catch up to Cravious and the rock. "I am here," she said. Up ahead was a dark, twisting tower. "Is the place you spoke of?" Whira asked the rock.

OOC: @Eyru @Kal the Guardian

IC, Aurax: Coliseum

"C'mon Tuyet, I never said I wasn't gonna help," said Aurax. He activated his Mask of Charisma in order to try to get her to tell him more. "But don't you think it would be better if I knew more about what we're dealing with here?"

OOC: @Eyru @Nato the Traveler @BULiK

• Like 2

IC: [Throat of Irnakks’s Tooth]

Irnakk’s presence suddenly became very close, uncomfortably so. 

:No matter what you get out of it?:

The entity repeated her words back at her.

:Grow up, child. You can’t be this naive.:

Then, the voice grew soft, almost warm, if such a thing was possible and the presence receded back.

:In fact, I know you are not.:

There was a soft rustling from beside her, once again unseen.

:You started with nothing and survived. You were faced with doom and thrived. You planted your flag and started building. And when faced with losing it all you fought. You even managed to soothe dear old Nektann. The violence he would unleash to create the beauty you saw in his soul. Where others would have run you took a stand and won. You don’t merely react to threats...you have foresight. Use it.:

Something brushed against her back, lingering as if to put a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

:Secrecy has been your savior, but now you’ve shown yourself to the world. A secret told is no longer a secret. This status quo cannot last. You know this. Whether by malicious intent or idle curiosity, they will find your little village sooner or later and all those living in it. Do you trust them to do the right thing? 

Should… she maybe take the mask and find someone better to wear it?

:You already have your doubts, don’t you? Because you know where they will go, the monsters will soon follow - not just Rahi. Smart monsters. Monsters that started to build, just like you. Even Nektann merely serves another and there are others craving that kind of power, even as we speak. There will be more. Are you prepared for that? Can you protect them all? How many are you prepared to lose if you can not? What if you knew you could have done more for them? What is one mask compared to all their lives? What are you prepared to sacrifice?:

OOC: @Kal the Guardian Took a little longer this time. Having some busy days at work.

• Like 6

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

On 2/8/2021 at 8:22 PM, EmperorWhenua said:

IC Stannis | Kini-Koro

"All gods are born and all gods can die. Just because you can't fathom it does not mean it is not so. It is admittedly... difficult to consider the mortality of a deity we at one point worshipped, and I dare not say it requires faith, only imagination."

IC: Knichou, Kini-Nui, Bunker entrance

Knichou was silent for longer than before. Did Stannis just say I lack imagination? The Fe-Toa's thoughts grumbled.

In his heyday, Knichou had uncovered secrets within the fundamental the laws of protodermis and nature itself! Was that a lack of imagination? The armor he wore was as magic to the layman as the elemental powers he wielded, and according to his hypotheses, the comparison was apt because they were fundamentally the same processes, just applied differently. But unlike his elemental powers or kanohi, Knichou granted himself the power of his armor instead of old men like Dume, Stannis, Mata Nui, or even 'Destiny' herself deciding that he was to be chosen worthy. The Ghosts had conquered nature itself, and yet this old man claimed they lacked the imagination to comprehend the life of gods when some like Knichou had gotten so seductively close to reverse engineering godhood.

Knichou didn't lack imagination - he lacked context. The knowledge that Stannis was so roundabout in delivering. If an old Toa like Stannis, who could hardly operate a device as simple as a radio, could understand the nature of gods, surely Knichou could, the ex-Ghost mused. If Stannis revealed more, that is. Knowledge was the elder's currency and it seemed to Knichou that Stannis feared what would happen if he no longer held any secrets that gave him power and status among other Toa.

On 2/10/2021 at 5:37 PM, Toru Nui said:

IC: Ostrox (Kini-Koro, The Taku, Exterior) - 'Stymie', to Prevent or Hinder the Progress Of

"The obvious solution is to 'discourage' worship of the Great Lie to stymie his efforts. But of course, simply revealing the truth to the masses would undermine your power over them. And we can’t have that, now can we? 'History and culture', indeed."

"You can't just kill a religion overnight, and before you ask, yes, an inquisition is out of the question," Knichou snapped at Ostrox. "All that would do is lower their trust in us as protectors, create strife between believers and non-believers, and disrupt our Unity. If Mata Nui's soul is, as Stannis suggests, living in the clouds or wherever, feeding off the worship of the Matoran and the sacrifices they give Him, then radicalizing those who still believe in the old ways by trying to stamp out their only hope and comfort in this dark world would do nothing but make Him grow stronger."

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 3

IC: Drukarus (Fort Nektann)

“Actually, I haven’t seen Barius in a while. I wonder what he’s been up to.

At Krrenchk's statement, Drukarus shifted his gaze towards Parnassus, granting the Aspect a knowing look and nod. 

To the common ranks amongst the Warskak, Barius had seemingly decided to simply lock himself within the confines of his room, spending the past month appreciating the pleasures of being boss while relegating the menial everyday duties to his two confidants; both the demon and former warlord knew the truth.

Barius has fallen gravely ill. Despite his wounds having been tended after the battle with Boss, and later further examined upon their return to the fort, it seemed like that infection and ailment claimed the fallen champion, forcing him to be bedridden since. Although rivalry marked the relationship between Drukarus and Parnassus, the two of them unanimously agreed on their next course of action; they agreed to hide the truth, to rule in proxy.

In truth, that was what they’re previous argument had boiled down to — even Detsu was not wholly aware of what had befallen Barius. And so, the demon and the warskak had been drafted into a pantomime, playing at Barius’ power. Truly, Parnassus needed Drukarus’ permission to raid — and, truly, Parnassus spent endless hours dreaming of a present where they had been the only one to discover their desecrated’s condition. A present where they ruled Fort Nektann…

Still, though. Perhaps it was…still possible…to arrange things in their own favor…

“Been a while since I’ve seen the big man, either,” Parnassus said, the rough-hewn quartet making their way up to the entrance to Barius’ chambers. Two warskaks guarded the door, but a wave of Parnassus’ hand sent them scuttling away into the shadows.

The four of them alone outside of Barius’ chambers, Drukarus gave all those near him one last look. For Parnassus, it was one to see if they held any protest to what they were about to reveal. To Detsu and Krrenchk, it was him gauging them, wondering if they should be made privy to what was behind this door. But they held a purpose, one that Drukarus hoped they could both fulfill.

Opening the door and leading the way into the dimly lit space, Drukarus struck a match and lit a nearby lantern, revealing the space in full, and showing off the withered figured who laid upon his cot, his breaths shallow and his face gaunt; Barius, warlord of Fort Nektann.

Krrenchk’s jaw fell open behind his mask as he peered upon Barius’ frail and sickly form. He smoothly injected a really thought out and conversation enhancing remark, “Uhhhhhh?” He looked from Parnassus to Detsu to Drukarus as his mind reeled. What was going on here?

Even Detsu, normally unflappable, was taken aback.

Parnassus, on the other hand, did not break stride as they advanced upon the bedridden warlord. Their shadows lapped at Barius’ appendages and nipped at the gaps of his armor — but they did no more than that. The Aspect, as ever, kept a tight rein on them. Barius did not even open his eyes. To Parnassus’ knowledge, Barius had not opened his eyes since Corrivalis.

“Guess Barius didn’t manage as well against Boss as we had assumed,” Parnassus said, making the vaguest efforts towards subterfuge. After all, what did it matter if Detsu and Krrenchk were aware of Parnassus’ conspiracy? Barius was dead anyway, and in his place…

“Unfortunate,” the Aspect said, turning to face the group, holding their hands in their air, feigning helplessness, “but to be expected in this line of work, wouldn’t you agree? Of course, this will make asking permission for a raid a bit more difficult…”

“You insolent—” was what Detsu had just begun to say, reaching behind his back for the axe he carried, when those shadows that Parnassus normally kept oh-so-reined-in were let loose. They whipped at his legs, taking them out from underneath the ancient warskak and sending him toppling to the ground, stunned.

Krrenchk’s optics went wide and he quickly sequestered himself as far away as possible while still being in the room. Okay, really, what was happening?

“Enough!” Drukarus bellowed out, punctuating his words by slamming the Fist of Ruk into the floor, not allowing this meeting to turn into a straight-up brawl. And with that, a weight was placed upon all those attending, as if another Skakdi had chosen to clamber up onto their shoulders, holding on tightly around their necks. A warbling field of purple surrounding the head. With his other hand, he yanked Detsu back up onto his feet. 

Glaring at those attending with a sharp gaze, it being particularly poignant towards Detsu and Parnassus. ‘Huh, so Detsu didn’t serve him. Interesting.’ The warlord thought to himself before speaking.

“Barius has fallen ill, he has been ill for a month since our return. It was slow at first, but it seems an infection has taken hold over him. This ailment has been tended to as best we could, but in order to keep the fort from collapsing in upon itself over the right of leadership, we have elected to hide the truth...Do you two understand?”

Drukarus said, questioning Detsu and Krrenchk, now alleviating the weight he had placed upon them all to prevent any further bloodshed.

Krrenchk quickly nodded as emphatically as possible, the weight of Drukarus’ element a heavy reminder of the older Skakdi’s prowess and wisdom before it was lifted. For a moment he instinctively went to retaliate, but he realized the situation and how he wanted no part in any bids for power. He just wanted to fight, not lead. Why did others always have to make things so complicated?

Detsu found his footing again and — casting a look full of murder at the demon — and nodded without haste.

“Good,” Parnassus said, glancing over to Drukarus and allowing their shadows to gather back around their feet.. It occurred to them just now that Drukarus might have had some design in letting these two outsiders into their little conspiracy. 

“Alas, my friends,” the Aspect said in honeyed tones, “it appears that our dear Barius’ wounds have become too infected to bear. If he lives to the next dawn, it will be an existence hardly worth clinging to.”

There was a sound like something small choking — it took Detsu a moment to realize that Parnassus was trying to mimic a stifled sob.

Drukarus sneered internally at the pathetic display of Parnassus, the foul thing not even having the decency to wear their dispassion on their sleeves. For Drukarus’ part, he did not show sorrow nor remorse, for he felt neither in regards to Barius’ death, all he felt was disappointment.

“I will have to agree...I do not think Barius will survive the night. And as such, the question of leadership will arise.” He turned his gaze towards Detsu and Krrenchk, as he asked the two of them, “Do either of you know of a time, where a leader of this fort has fallen, not to a challenger, but to ailment or battle?”

Krrenchk warily stepped from the corner he had found, shrugging. He hadn’t cared much who he followed so long as he got to raid and pillage, so he hadn’t thought to keep track of who was leading him. Lately it had been the two Nektanns and then Barius after that. He had no idea who it was before that, nor did he really care.

“If there was, it would have been even before my time,” Detsu admitted.

“Then it seems that we’re living in unprecedented times!” Parnassus said, wiping away an imaginary tear. “In which case, I…find myself thinking that we will need a leader who was privy to Barius’ dreams and desires. So as to best to…how do you say it? Carry his…torch forward.”

“No.” Drukarus simply said at Parnassus’ suggestion. “Barius had ruled for only a day, if you were to be so generous...Lest he had more of a follower than I myself knows about, then all that would do is give the warriors of the Warskak a target...One they could hope to overthrow.” The words Drukarus spoke were not conjecture or assumption, they were facts as all within the room, even the uncultured demon would understand them.

“I have seen it many times before, how even the mightiest of Warskaks have fallen and succumbed to infighting. If the Warskak is to survive, then it will need a strong and wise leader...And a belief that Barius still lives.” A cold tone was in the former warlord’s words as he spoke.

“But Barius does still live—” was what Detsu had begun to say, before shadows coiled up around his throat, hefting him up in the air.

“Couldn’t agree more, Drukarus,” Parnassus said airily. “And with that said, I humbly accept your call for me to shoulder the burden of ruling from Barius’ very long shadow. After all, what else have I been doing all this time?

If Parnassus had anything more to say, than none but themself would have known what those word may have been, as catching them by the throat, was the claws of the gauntlet known as the Tahtorak’s Maw, with Drukarus’ grip nearly as strong as the heavy gaze he gave them. Leaning his head in towards the demon, his grip fierce and ready sever their head from their shoulders, he spoke through strained words and with an even more constrained anger lining.

“Know this, Demon, I only now show you mercy for I do not wish this meeting to be marred by needless bloodshed. You would do wise to watch yourself, and to remove your vile coils from the throat of my kindred.”

A thud and gasping could be heard from behind him, as Detsu was released, the elder Skak attempting to catch their breath as their hand clutched at their sore throat. Hearing that, Drukarus slowly and carefully, removed his hand from the Aspect’s own throat, slight etchings from where the bladed clawed had grasped remaining still. 

“Barius does live Detsu...But not for long, as he is upon the eve of death himself. It is now merely whether he shall pass slowly and agonizingly, or swiftly and mercifully...But, regardless, this illusion, this facade, it shall remain for as long as we can keep it...with me ruling in his stead. And if the illusion is ever broken? If there are challenges to my leadership? Then let them challenge me for rulership by rite of battle as is the way of our kind.”

With his words spoken, his gaze fell upon all within, his final sentence being as much of a challenge to those around him as it was to those who dwelled within the fortress itself, them unaware of what was currently occurring, their future being decided here and now.

Parnassus and Detsu glanced at each other, and each saw the same desire for combat — albeit for different reasons. But they both also saw an acknowledgement of a truth: Drukarus was too strong for either one of them to win against. Not now, anyway. Not with just the two of them…

“Hail, Drukarus,” Detsu said, straightening his back. “May Irnakk’s wrath burn the land around you, but never touch your feet.”

And Parnassus?

They had already slunk back over to where Barius lay. They looked down at their fallen leader … their first desecration. They looked down at him—

--and his slowly beating heartlight.

Krrenchk nodded. Okay, this made way more sense. Hopefully they could get to raiding soon. This little conversation here felt like it was taking days to accomplish. He just wanted to get out and do something.

With the acceptance of those in attendance, Drukarus spoke, his words already carrying the hint of one who ruled. “Good, then be off with you two, Krrenchk, Detsu, return to your duties...And if any ask, do not tell them a lick of the truth of what occurred here. Tell them Barius yet still lives, that I am his right hand, and if any of them have concerns...Bring them to me.” He said, annunciate each syllable of his final command.

With a wave of his hand, the two other Skakdi began to leave the chamber, Drukarus quickly on their heels. But the warlord stopped, as he turned towards Parnassus with a knowing look, him speaking up with a softer tone, sympathy lacing his words.

“It is a shame, it truly is. He earned the title of warlord, even if he was not able to assert such a title. Ensure there is nothing left.” He said emotionlessly, raising his head as he looked into the sunken gaze of the demon that loomed hungrily over the young warlord, a twinge of shame within his mind. “And...show the young one an ounce of mercy, ensure a weapon is held within his hands. He will need it for where he is going...as Irrnak does not know mercy.” And with that, he left Parnassus to commit to his foul act.

Leaving the chambers that were once Barius’ own, crossing gangplank and walkway, down corridor and hall, a shameful thought once more made itself known within the Warlord’s mind. It was one he had tried to bury deeply when he thought of it a month before, but the sight of the wavering young Skak dragged it once more to the forefront of his thoughts.

He had poisoned Barius, slowly, carefully, but assuredly he knew the end of what he did. He had killed Barius, not through honor, nor bloodshed, simply through a cowardly act. But it was for the best he knew, Barius could not live up to the task he would have forced upon the Skakdi, he knew that his dream of kingdom, an empire, would not have stood upon the foundations they would have laid. And so, once more dashing away his latest regret, he continued forth, burdened by one more sin of his, yet unflinching in stride. Like he always has done.

OOC: @Conway @Kal the Guardian Fort Nektann yet lives! Thank you Kal and Conway with your help for this jam. Let's get to raiding.

Edited by Sparticus147
  • Like 3

IC: Viltia - Toa of the Green

Location - Throat of Irnakks’s Tooth

With - Irnakk

Irnakk… brought up some good points. She didn’t fully trust the mask bearer. But he had explained his reasoning. 

But in a kind of threatening way.

And her friends. She had to uphold Serene’s dying wish to protect her old village inhabitants. That had eventually extended to all of Le-Metru Nuva. She would do anything to protect them, right? Even kill in their defense.

So what was a little thing like giving the Mask of Creation to someone else so she could grow stronger?

She frowned at that. No, that was stealing, not just giving. That wasn’t a defensive act.

The ideology that Sorilax had proposed and Le-Metru Nuva had adopted rang through her head. She would not steal. She would not. She would deal with threats as they showed up, she would not go out and seek them. Sidra had her Kaita Mech to protect the villagers. In fact, Sidra was way stronger now. Far stronger mentally and elementally than Viltia had ever been. Viltia wasn’t alone in her defense. They also had Wing. And they had Apex, kind of. They were strong enough to fight that great undead. Like Irnakk said, she had pacified Nektann even. She could do it again with someone else. If she needed more power, she could go to the Grand Temple Ruins and get NUVA.

Irnakk said a ton of stuff that made sense, but he didn’t seem to understand her morality. She realized that despite him trying to help, he might never see her side and she had already spent too much time here. Oh well, she hoped that one day he might become a better Skakdi… god... spirit thing.

Viltia warmly accepted Irnakk’s reassuring hand on her shoulder, “You sure make me think a lot. Thank you.

Her tethers flexed, “Alright, well, I should get going. Take care of yourself, Remaker.

She activated her Mask of Flight and moved to fly up and out of the volcano.

OOC: @Vezok's Friend

• Like 4

IC: Tekmo (Kumu Peninsula) - Unification

"Oh, I’m fine. Somewhat worse for wear, but nothing debilitating. Those were some of the native inhabitants of this island, I believe. One of them appeared to be an intelligent rock. But enough about that. Shall we be going?"

@Conway

IC: Ostrox (Kini-Koro, Bunker, Exterior) - Matorankind, Refuted

"Their trust is laughably misplaced, strife is part of existence, and your 'Unity' is a joke. You cannot 'radicalize' that which is already violent and corrupt by design. Your argument is weak, as is your spirit."

@BULiK@EmperorWhenua

• Like 1

IC Kanohi - Tobduk-Koro

The Councilor flinched as Ulkarr continued to probe his necklace. It … it certainly had reacted as Ulkarr grasped it with shadow. And it’s now shifting green hue, it … it did look more like the energies of the element of shadow.

Still, Stannis was … if he trusted Ulkarr to prove and Whisper and Sorilax, he could trust an Aspect Stannis too. Easily. And … there was much Kanohi did not know about Aspects. Ulkarr had a psychic bond with Bode, if he had some Psionics abilities, this could be an illusion.

But Kanohi did not want to live paranoid and afraid of his neighbors, naive as it might make him. So he would trust. Still, he should learn more, just to be informed. 

I … suppose I need to know more about the Aspects, whether or not Stannis is … possessed by one. Do you know if an Aspect have Psionics powers? Given that so many know him as a great hero, likely either he is a hero, or he h-has an ability that lets him t-trick others.” And if Stannis could have that ability, so could Ulkarr. 

IC Mahrika - The Suva of Fire

The Desecrated Ga-Matoran startled, and her telescopic lens focused in on the stranger. Could … could this be her brother, the trickster whom she served? Their voice seemed different, there was an echo in their tone, and the body, there were still ape-like influences in their form, such big knuckles for instance. But … could this really be them?

Wh-who is this? Ollem interrupted her thoughts, and Mahrika flinched. She … she had not thought through what to say when she met them in person. What to do if Ollem saw them. She rubbed her head, trying to think of what to say

Finally she swallowed and said, “This … this is Tuakana, they are not a Toa, nor a Turaga. They are an ancient spirit who saved my life, and who saved the life of my beloved. I … speak to them sometimes, we have a bond,” she paused and added, “I … know you probably had overheard me talk to them. I … I have b-been relaxed around you of late.

Ollem said nothing, but took a few steps back. Mahrika reached her hand over, and he hesitated, but still clasped it. “I … I had noticed. You were waiting for them, weren’t you?

Yes,” she nodded, and the pair of them said no more. At least out loud, as Mahrika focused and reached through her bond, “Big Brother, is this truly you?

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @Burnmad @Eyru 

IC Minion Avka - Ruins of Stone

Avka nodded, and let out a sigh. They, clearly they had outwitted her, used their superior mind. Though the facts were hard to ignore. Enra was a fellow guard, they weren’t enemies, they didn’t need to outwit each other. They just … well, fighting from the shadows with ranged attacks was a good idea at any rate, they had spoken cleverly there.

As they stood their under their cover they fidgeted. The Skakdi seemed to flex her hands, cracklings with electricity. If only their Power Swords had not broken in the Impact. Nervous, they coughed, “So, a-are you from the old universe, or this island?

• Like 2

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: Knichou, Kini-Nui, Bunker Entrance

This Mantaxian's ranting was grating on the the Toa of iron. The chance of any agreement between the three beings was rapidly dwindling in Knichou's eyes. The engineer crossed his arms impatiently and looked to Ostrox.

"Strife, entropy, and change are natural, but that doesn't mean we should contribute to them. Do you have anything productive to suggest? Or did Vulimai just have you rave to me because she wanted to get back at me for-"

Knichou paused, looking to the sky for a moment before his optics returned to track Ostrox.

"Well... that's too long of a list to say aloud."

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 4

IC: [Throat of Irnakks’s Tooth]

I say 'bring' and all you hear is 'steal'...what does that say about you?

Is the bearer so unwilling to part with it that this is the only course of action? What does that say about them?

...you could always ask, you know.

She couldn't see it, but she knew Irnakk was smiling as she ascended.

:Until next time, young one.:

OOC: @Kal the Guardian

• Like 5

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Viltia - Toa of the Green

Location - Mouth of Irnakk’s Tooth / Air Ruins

With - Administrator

Viltia was able to focus on Irnakk’s smile as she ascended, keeping herself from slipping back into her nightmares. He was a pretty nice god, if a little scary. He didn’t quite think like her, but then again she tried not to think too hard most of the time anyway. It probably wasn’t his fault nightmares surrounded him like a shroud of mist. Perhaps it was just an overflowing of his powers that couldn’t be contained, like with Nektann and his rain.

Before she knew it, she was out in the open air again, free of the noxious gasses and her makeshift air filter, but also from the warmth of the volcano. She kind of missed how warm it had been now that she was outside of it.

She looked south, quickly swapping her mask of Flight for Quick Travel from her front pouch. A couple teleports/bearing gathering flights later and she was back at the Air Ruins. She walked through the entrance, feet clacking on the ancient stone. That electricity feeling of the Suva washed over her as she entered the ruins proper.

Speaking out to the walls, she started to explain, “Hey, Admin. I’m back. I just finished seeing the Remaker, and he was very suspicious of us and our motives. He didn’t want to help out those who might hurt his ‘chosen’, so he wanted me to steal the Mask of Creation in exchange for the knowledge you wanted. I tried to offer something else, but he refused.

Viltia sighed, “And I’m not going to steal the mask, either. It isn’t right. So is there anything else I can do so that you can give me the ability to create Golden Masks? I just can’t go through with what Irnakk wants.

OOC: @Vezok's Friend @Eyru

• Like 3

IC Katrin Nuva - Kini-Koro Hospital:

Bruised sternum. Abdominal organ damage. A microfracture on two ribs. Bruising on the cervical vertebrae. Small fractures in the orbital bones of the face. Blunt trauma to the trachea and larynx. Bruising of the face, arms, chest, and abdomen. Partial liquefaction of flesh and metal components. Minor Concussion.

Katrin was by all accounts, a mess. But her bright personality and optimism were untouched. She looked back at Jutori from her own bed, through swollen eyes, and with a grin still plastered on her battered face, "Heh heh heh! Me too! But hey, you did great back there!"

@Tarn

• Like 1