Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse -- Gameplay Topic (IC)

Unreliable Narrator

IC: Jutori - Kini-Koro Hospital

"Did I?" the battered Toa of Gravity asked, squinting from his headache. "I got too into it. Got tossed around like a Kanoka, that's...for sure."

@The UltimoScorp

IC: Rose (MC) - The Taku

"Ask for forgiveness, not permission." Rose looked around. "Where's the rest of the crew, then? I scare them off?"

@Snelly

• Like 2

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC Kardaka - on Route to Ko-Pou

The Turaga of Stone slid off the bike, falling flat on her face. Shakily she propped herself back onto her feet, using her Badge of Office as leverage. She shook her herself off and followed after Triage, using her staff to balance her steps. As she walked she out her hand to her mask, focusing on mending anything damaged by her fall. Her numerous falls.

It … she deserved it, for so long she had enjoyed power, both as an enforcer of Matoran supremacy and as a repentant wanderer. It was only right than her penance take away the power she had over others. Power she did not deserve, nor have earned. She deserved this discomfort, this unease, it was part of the punishment her kind deserved. And this … the body of a Turaga wasn’t the most uncomfortable form she had been stuck in. Though, that had been a long time ago.

And any unease she felt towards her new form immediately felt insignificant and arrogant as she followed behind Triage. These Matoran, she heard they had been sick, but these strange forms, what had happened. Even … even after everything the Matoran had done, she … her heartlight pulsates seeing the charges she was empowered to protect suffering and mutilated.

What happened to them? Is … is there something I can do?” Kardaka turned to Triage, though her optics could not stray from the strangely beastly Matoran. She … she … she deserved to suffer, but even if these were some of the wealthy rulers who fled in the Ark, they seemed … in pain just by existing. And that was … horrifyingly familiar.

OOC: @Vezok's Friend @Toru Nui @Onaku @Snelly @Tarn

• Like 3

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: Skyra Daring - The Taku -

"I think they're elsewhere on the ship...hold on I know a good way to check..." Skyra took a deep breath. 

"HEY, IS ANYONE ####ING HERE!?" Skyra shouted through the airship. "There, that should do it." 

OOC: @Tarn @BULiK @Toru Nui

• Like 2

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Krrenchk - Skakdi of Stone

Location - Fort Nektann

Krrenchk left the chamber, a grin on his face. Alright! Finally it was time… to… HEY. They hadn’t decided to raid anything!

He ground his teeth, glaring at the door he had just exited from. What had been the point of all of that then? That’s it, he was going to go out raiding on his own. He couldn’t take it anymore. He needed to do something other than just sit around for a month.

He adjusted his mask to make sure it perfectly lined up with his optics. Maybe he wouldn’t even ask Drukarus permission to leave. Yeah. Maybe he would subvert the new leader and the dumb non-decision to raid that they had just come to. Perhaps he would just tell Drukarus his intentions and reasons to leave and really stick it to the older Skakdi by not asking permission. Yeah, that was the real savage Skakdi way.

Oh, but where would he even go? And who would lead the way and coordinate things?

Hmmm.

Drukarus would probably have a good idea about that. He would ask the Gravity Skakdi about that later. Find somebody to figure out what they should do. Yeah, things were falling into place already.

Krrenchk rushed off to his personal garage and Crushing Foot. He had a raid to get ready for.

• Like 3

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

IC Kilo-M9 - Kini-Nui - Earth Bunker:

Energy reserves dwindling. Current transfer rate is unsustainable. Bunker door requires additional energy. Situation will likely become lethal without additional power source.

Acquaintance Sidra is only known source of sufficient power.

Logical reasons to assist this unit are insufficient. Emotional plea will be required.

Opening communications.

The constant stream of howling winds flowing from Malhukuraia’s hand subsided slightly. In addition to slowing down the rate of energy drain the decrease in noise allowed the mechanical enforcer's words to reach Sidra’s ears.

Acquaintance Sidra, this unit requests your assistance,” the machine began. “The bunker door has almost reached capacity with Ally Atamai’s help. At this point the situation is clear: additional energy is required. Acquaintance Sidra is the only available being guaranteed to possess required power. You almost certainly do not wish to share your energy. Know that this unit is well aware that there is no logical reason to lend your aid.

This unit is asking more from you than a stranger would reasonably request. To ask so much only thirteen minutes and twenty seconds after being introduced is generally considered inappropriate. This unit apologizes for that. However, this unit must request your aid regardless. There is a simple reason for this that Acquaintance Sidra can relate to: this unit does not wish to die. This unit understands that Acquaintance Sidra likely does not wish to die either, and that giving energy to the bunker door risks your life. Be reassured, for this unit can tell that internal energy reserves will be drained far before Acquaintance Sidra will be put at risk, so there is no need to worry.

Why help though? Why care for the plight of a stranger? This unit suggests that while personally this unit and Acquaintance Sidra are strangers, fundamentally we are bound together in one way: both of us are NUVA. Regardless of different life paths, the two of us and Ally Atamai are linked by the similar powers received. These mechs are bound by a similar purpose, a purpose that NUVA-empowered individuals have now received. If Acquaintance Sidra has already encountered the kaiju on this island, you already know that these mechs cannot stand alone against them. Teamwork will be required. This unit wants to work together with fellow NUVA.

Perhaps working alone is more familiar to Acquaintance Sidra. This unit felt similarly once. Alone in the archives this unit continued to perform assigned duties despite the rejection of civilization. The situation would have continued perpetually had this unit not encountered Ally Atamai and other allies. There was no reason at the time to assist them with searching for Great Discs. This unit could have apprehended the wayward citizens and continued on. That did not happen. This unit made a choice to assist, because this unit calculated that giving unnecessary aid in the present would result in greater results in the future. Above all performed calculations, this unit had to believe that assisting these strangers would make future situation better.

That is what this unit is asking Acquaintance Sidra to do: to trust that helping someone now will help Acquaintance Sidra in the future. To believe in the benefits of cooperation. To take a chance on teamwork. This unit is asking for your assistance in this current endeavor. Please help.”

OOC: @Nato the Traveler@~Xemnas~@Kal the Guardian@Eyru

• Like 7

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: Sidra – Kini Nui

She’d underestimated the machine. She wasn’t sure if its words were a clever manipulation or an earnest appeal, but either way it clearly understood people and emotion far more astutely than she’d given it credit for.

But there was so much Kilo still didn’t understand.

Sidra had faced monsters before, and she hadn’t needed a mech to best any of them. Unity and defiance had destroyed the Grand Untethered. Friendship and luck had led to Nektann departing peacefully. And a combination of skill and strength had allowed her to overcome the Kanohi Dragon in the Far Shore. With the power of Wairuha, she had the utmost confidence in her ability to take down a kaiju herself, or with Viltia’s help.

But behind her confidence was the fear.

Always the fear.

She remembered the moment she’d stopped giving and the door had started taking. It had been beyond her control, beyond her ability to break the connection. It had taken her powers, her strength, her memories, and her life… and she relived it almost every night. She couldn't go through that again. She wouldn't. 

“You don’t know what you’re asking,” she didn’t even realise she’d started stepping back, “I already paid the price… I can’t… I- karz.”

It wasn’t just about her, though.

If she refused to help them, then they had no reason to help her in future. No attack on Irnakk’s Tooth, no aid for Le-Metru Nuva if it ever came under attack. Her refusal now could even hurt Viltia’s chances of future trade with the village, and Sorilax’s of continuing to research the Far Shore and search for Sala.

She had to do it for them. She couldn’t be selfish… even if Kilo was.

She stepped forward again. I can do this. She took a deep breath, then let it out, trying to steady herself. There’s three of us this time. She raised her hand, open palm pointed towards the bunker door. I’m not going to die again.

With a reluctant sign, she unleashed a beam of Freeze energy towards the bunker.

I am not going to die again.

@pokemonlover360 @~Xemnas~ @Eyru @Kal the Guardian

• Like 5

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC, Atamai: Kini Nui

When did Kilo become so eloquent? Atamai wondered. He watched as Sidra unleased her power upon the door. Steeling himself, he began to fire the Weakness beam from Malhukuraia's left hand at the door in order to supplement Sidra's power. But he would make sure to not give so much that the door would drain him dry.

"Together, Kilo," Atamai said.

OOC: @pokemonlover360 @Nato the Traveler @Eyru

Edited by ~Xemnas~
  • Like 3

IC: Irna | Kumu Peninsula

Irna spared another look at the departing figures.

"Do you think that they would be able to help us with our search?"

OOC: @Toru Nui

IC: Parnassus | Fort Nektann

Detsu wouldn't do it. He refused, perhaps out of a matter of principle. More likely out of a sense of self-preservation. Drukarus was a cunning man -- cunning and powerful enough to have claimed the throne of Fort Nektann for his own in only a month. The rest of the warskaks respected him ... or feared him, if it made any difference. They regarded him in a way which they did not regard Parnassus, and the Aspect was well-aware of this fact. If they were the one to land the killing blow, it would be child's play for Drukarus to spin it the right way...

No. This was paranoia talking. Parnassus was the master of fear, not the one to be mastered.

And yet...

Drukarus was willing to let Barius die to take the throne. And he had respected Barius! 

No. There was no choice.

Not really.

"You're a fool, demon," Detsu said in hushed tones, so that other ears could not hear. "I will not stand with you--"

"Do you wish to know the name of the demon who killed your family?" Parnassus whispered back, snarling. "Then you will hold your tongue."

Detsu was sufficiently cowed by that statement -- he always was -- and now Parnassus was free to focus. They held the empty hilt over Barius' slowly-breathing chest. It had taken them the better part of the past month to learn how to control Corrivalis' old weapon, and even now it required some small bit of focus to start the proverbial ball rolling. But, slowly, they watched as silver rivulets dripped down from the cross-guard into a single, cruel triangle of steel -- hanging inches above the warskak's chest. Above their first friend.

But that was in the past.

For Parnassus of the Islets, Parnassus of Fort Nektann, there was only a horizon.

"Do you have a god now, Barius?" Parnassus whispered.

And they brought the knife down.

(Cousin Caedast. It is done. We must meet -- but not here.)

In a darkened corner of Fort Nektann, Parnassus sat huddled and shivering, with blood running through their fingers.

(There are walls that listen here. Where can I find you?)

OOC: @EmperorWhenua @Burnmad @Sparticus147

-Void

• Like 5

[ BZPRPG ]

On 2/7/2021 at 6:23 AM, Toru Nui said:

"As I suspected. It is not just any shadow that lies within this ornament. The essence of one of my kin slumbers inside." Ulkarr’s shadow continued to seep further into the necklace, slowly but surely making its way inside for a closer look...

IC Kanohi's Pendant | Tobduk-Koro

The diadem simmered down its phosphorescence to its dull green lustre, but Ulkarr kept pushing his shadow-energy into the cavity inside. He could tell there was an issue, however; the cavity was already filled with antidermis, and he was filling in the void further with his power. The diadem was sure to break at this rate unless he abated his efforts. His tendrils of energy shed no knowledge on who's presence was inside. He realized that the only assured way to find out who this Stannis truly was would be by shattering the diadem and letting the antidermis inside brush against him, but doing so would surely alert the diadem's creator.

What would he do? 

IC Stannis | Kini-Koro

"Religion is based on Faith and is impossible to truly quash. Mata-Nui thrives not off of belief but death. He subsisted off the wars we fought and drank the blood of anyone's enemies. Who we prayed to was irrelevant; only the sacrifices mattered. And the wars are stopped, for now, and we can look towards other threats. But as I told the Dark Hunter who hounded our behinds on Metru Nui, Knichou, our true enemies were always within ourselves. The Matoran have built monoliths and done accomplishments to glorify their ability to invent and create, but dormant within every one of our hearts lies the incredible power to destroy. Mata-Nui used that inherent momentum to his advantage to perpetuate a conflict that maintained his power

"Was he a false god? No, not exactly, but he was a god of the Matoran's making. And this truth likely sheds light on how he did not treat anyone else kindly, Ostrox."

@BULiK @Toru Nui

• Like 4

IC Kanohi - Tobduk-Koro

The Councilor shuddered as the diadem shook, feeling it rattle as dark energies coursed into it. It … he could feel it shake in his hands, feel it quake from pressure. And the pressure was getting to the cross-wired Matoran too, what if it broke, he did not want Stannis to know, he didn’t want to betray him. He … he had been trusted with it, he could not risk breaking it.

Kanohi could not humor the idea that Ulkarr was manipulating him with a vision. There was too much sensory input, and he … he could not take the risk. finally he could take no more and pulled the necklace back, panting.

I … I don’t want to risk it brokering,” he said through heavy breathes, “but you have … proved you concerns are more than valid. I … I will have to alert Councilor NU, or at least the Vahki, if she is still missing.

OOC: @Toru Nui

• Like 3

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: Knichou, Kini-Nui, Bunker Entrance

Crystal. Heated. Blown. Hardened. Dipped.

While the granite guardian preached, Knichou busied himself with the creation of more zamor spheres. After all, the ex-Ghost supposed, if this conversation wasn't productive, why should the he be as well?

The engineer crouched down, placing one after another on the ground in front of Atamai's trough.

He presumed it was built to house the energized protodermis that would spill forth from the structure, as it had according to his fellow Fe-Toa's recounting of previous events.

There was a howl in the air as Sidra's blast joined those of Kilo and Atamai.

Despite the noise, Knichou kept his focus on Stannis's words and his eyes on the prize he was creating ahead of him.

Stannis spoke of sacrifices. Knichou wanted to be one, once.

Stannis spoke of wars. Knichou fought one, twice.

Stannis spoke of creation. Knichou knew it well.

Stannis spoke of destruction. One of Knichou's many creations.

Crystal. Heated. Blown. Hardly fool.

Stannis spoke of the Dark Hunter. The one Nale shot in the back. The unholy sacrifice she had confessed to performing for the safety of Metru Nui. For the safety of him. If Mazor spoke the truth, Vyarik then joined Mata Nui's army and helped bring about the End. Knichou's mask ceased to glow, the lines along his Kanohi no longer dancing with otherworldly energy. Something was wrong, and the Toa could feel it.

Knichou looked at his palm. In place of the colorless orb was a crystalline effigy. It was a shape he had memorized as much as any schematic - her face. She had saved him. The back of the would-be zamor felt rough and irregular against his palm. Turning it around, Knichou saw her face. The memory was simultaneously recent and ancient, the bust less precise than the first, even appearing to conflict with itself. He had failed her.

Cause it or run from it, death was constant, as inseparable as one's own shadow.

Before those nearby could get a glance at the strange structure in his hand, Knichou shattered it in his fist. His armor thickened to keep the shards from touching him. Always distant enough.

"There's an adage along the lines of 'war never changes'. Ko and Ga-Metru love their sweeping generalities, but the fact is that war can and does change. I've seen it change. Karzahni, I've even caused it to. It changes, but it never gets less deadly."

The ex-Ghost stood up and turned back to Stannis, dusting off his hands as he spoke. Ten Zamors would be more than enough.

"If death grants Him strength... then I certainly hope you know of a Taboo to cheat it. Otherwise, any efforts to prevent His influence from causing more death won't go far."

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 6

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Sorilax - Aspect of Light and Silence

Location - One of the Bunkers

With - Knichou, Stannis, (Everyone else), (Standing next to Sidra, with Atamai and Kilo in the mech)

The Toa, Aspect, and the others finally arrived at the bunker. The Toa came over by Sorilax and the iron trough, oddly seeming to be able to pull Zamor Spheres from a Suva without having to exchange for anything.

The Aspect looked like a Toa of Stone, which was common enough among his brethren, but there was something about that body. It looked real, as if it were filled with organic protodermis muscle instead of being empty. A possession, then. Or at least something similar. Sorilax kept his Taboo engravings out of sight.

The Toa finished talking, standing right next to Sorilax and Sidra. "If death grants Him strength... then I certainly hope you know of a Taboo to cheat it. Otherwise, any efforts to prevent his influence from causing more death won't go far."

Death? Taboo? Intriguing. Death was the exact opposite of what he sought. Sorilax turned to the group of beings, his form giving off a soft golden glow as his body moved in complete Silence, “Do excuse me, but whom is it that feeds off of death? Is it an Aspect?” Could it be an Aspect that completed its Grand Wish while he was in the Far Shore? No. He knew most Aspects. To his recollection, there wasn’t a Death variant anywhere near to completing their Grand Wish. So who were they talking of?

OOC: @BULiK @EmperorWhenua 

Edited by Kal the Guardian
Forgot about the others there.
  • Like 3

Knichou turned around again so he would face Sorilax. He had been so preoccupied with his task and his thoughts that he had neglected to notice the surprisingly silent yet vibrant... machine? (Aspect, right) that was in front of him. The being's Calix shrouded inquisitive eyes.

"That's classified. Who are you?"

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 3

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC Stannis | Kini-Koro

The wizard had warned Knichou once about pursuing power, and of obtaining more than could be controlled, and still the ex-Ghost had taken the burden of the Kanohi Whakaaro. In many ways it was a fitting assignment of the mask—who better to make use of its fundamental abilities than a man dedicated to creation, after all?—and yet it was a dangerous assignment in equal measures. The Builders, the Ghosts among then, were not innocents. The Ghosts, Knichou among them, were not naïve.

Creation was an ability that could be abused or be the abuser. While Stannis lectured, as he was want to do, his eyes wandered to see what Knichou was doing and realized in short order that he was making zamor spheres. The first ones were flawless by design and execution but the last one was clearly tainted by something. The zamor sphere itself had been invented, perfected and patented, existing as a blueprint which the Whakaaro could pull for the user's benefit. The user could then trace the lines of that blueprint. Following directions and tracing linework was an easy enough thing to do, but with the slightest of variables (a mote of dust under the parchment, a brittle graphite, a split second distraction elsewhere, a sudden cry of a bird) the simple task could be failed. And then the result was not a perfect replica anymore, but a mistake. 

The last zamor was a mistake. The simple act of tracing had failed. Creation was not as easy, even when it was just making what was already known and rehearsed. Stannis frowned but withheld his observation. 

1 hour ago, BULiK said:

"There's an adage along the lines of 'war never changes'. Ko and Ga-Metru love their sweeping generalities, but the fact is that war can and does change. I've seen it change. Karzahni, I've even caused it to. It changes, but it never gets less deadly." The ex-Ghost stood up and turned back to Stannis, dusting off his hands as he spoke. "If death grants Him strength... then I certainly hope you know of a Taboo to cheat it, or any efforts to prevent his influence from causing more death won't go far."

"I agree in large part, Knichou. Warfare changes, but wars never do. Violence always begets more of the same."

14 minutes ago, Kal the Guardian said:

Sorilax turned to the group of beings, his form giving off a soft golden glow as his body moved in complete silence, “Do excuse me, but whom is it that feeds off of death? Is it an Aspect?”

Stannis looked up at the newcomer and his grey eyes drank the visage up. He almost seemed confused by the sight of the being. He was clearly another Aspect of Makuta, but which one would have adopted this sort of persona? Caedast wondered.

Edited by EmperorWhenua
  • Like 5

With - Knichou, Stannis, (Others), (Standing next to Sidra, with Atamai and Kilo in the mech)

I am Sorilax. What is the information classified as?” Sorilax’s words realistically came off of the tongue Cravious had painstakingly replicated the design of by dissecting several Skakdi over the course of years.

How odd that this Toa didn’t include the information’s classification in his description of it. How was Sorilax supposed to learn more?

After thinking about it, this reply seems more natural.
  • Like 4

Sorilax? That was that village leader Viltia spoke of. Apparently he was Stannis's old friend as well.

"It's on a need to know basis, and I don't know if you need to know yet, Sorilax," Knichou said. The ex-Ghost raised a hand in a casual greeting. "I'm Knichou, the commander of the Taku."

The Toa of iron gestured to the large airship by the lakeside.

"You already know your old pal Stannis, and this grump is Ostrox, by the way," the engineer continued. "I heard from Viltia that you set up the council of her village? She was going to show me where exactly in the swamp it was so I could know where to fly to whenever I need to buy more of your village's Kanoka disks for my airship, but something came up and she had to leave quickly. Something about meeting someone."

It wasn't really a lie. She was going to show him eventually, Knichou was sure of it. But this would simplify the process.

"You wouldn't happen to be able to quickly clarify that for me, would you? It''d certainly prove that you're the Sorilax she spoke of and that you're as trustworthy as she said, which would go a long way in helping me determine how much of this sensitive information you should be allowed to know."

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 3

With - Knichou, Stannis, Ostrox, (Others), (Standing next to Sidra, with Atamai and Kilo in the mech)

Sorilax nodded as he sorted the questions, thought through what information he could share with an Aspect here, and started at the beginning, “In that case, I do indeed believe I that do not need to acquire the knowledge then, as there is no way to properly judge my character well enough to be able to determine my level of trustworthiness at this time. That would require several days and a Psionics user, I suppose.

Sorilax inclined his head in return greeting as Knichou was introduced. He looked at the Taku. It was one of those airship things that Sala had mentioned and he had seen above Metru-Koro when it had been attacked. It was quite impressive, even from this distance.

‘Old pal Stannis’? I am quite sorry to inform you, but you are mistaken. I do not know anyone of any species by the name of Stannis.” Sorilax looked between the Aspect and the Mantaxian. Which one had Knichou referred to as the “grump” and which one was Stannis? “Whom is it that claims to have a long standing relationship with me? The Aspect or the Mantaxian? I do not recognize either, though the Aspect may just have gotten a new body and a new name to go with it, I suppose.

OOC: @BULiK

• Like 4

IC Stannis | Kini-Koro

"Not anyone of your species," Stannis crooned, unwavering in the face of Sorilax's revelation, and his tone was calm and level as though he was simply discussing the weather with friends. He could do nothing to placate the suspicions his once-companion had instilled with the unexpected decloaking but he could ration the knowledge disseminated yet. "I do know you, however. You are Sorilax, Life Seeker, a boon companion written of on the shrine walls. I am Stannis, the Wanderer, All-seeker, and True-guesser. It has been a... very long time since we wrote scrolls together under the stars." They were titles and memories Sorilax might remember, nicknames thrown about as skipping stones into a pond, memories related to someone else in a different cycle, but nevertheless made between the two of them. And perhaps Sorilax would remember, and realize what was afoot, and cease. 

The Wanderer was not afraid, however; Aspect of Makuta or not, he had a legacy of service built and cultivated, and despite being a charlatan in the flesh he was sure of himself that no harm could truly befall him, regardless how heated discussions may become in the wake of the revelation. Besides, in the grand scheme of things made plain on Xa-Kas, Stannis having a secret identity was probably less surprising than his cloak having a mind of its own. 

• Like 6

With - Knichou, Stannis, Ostrox, (Others), (Standing next to Sidra, with Atamai and Kilo in the mech)

Stannis.

The name was truly foreign to Sorilax. He had never heard it before, nor did it stir up anything in the pool of his repressed recollections.

The Wanderer.

That… that sparked something in him. Something hidden behind the shroud that lay over his mind.

All-seeker.

He knew these titles. Somehow. He couldn’t quite remember why or how, but he knew them. They were like personal in-jokes shared between compatriots that had been forgotten. Yet once remembered, they were full of a special meaning one did not realize had been lost to time.

True-guesser.

Feelings of friendship washed over him, along with a different name that came to him unbidden: Caedast. A past companion he had been forced to forget, perhaps? The name seemed near and dear to him, yet also devoid of connections to any being of his past. The titles stirred in him emotions of meeting a confidant long separated, of a best friend that you had not seen in a couple thousand years suddenly showing up once more and instantly rekindling the friendship. But Sorilax did not know this Aspect.

But… then how did he feel these emotions? He activated his Psionic powers momentarily, not seeing any intrusion into his mind, though he was laughably unpracticed with the implementation of Psionics. So in all likelihood the feelings were real, it was his memory that was at fault.

In that case, it was probably best to tread lightly. His emotions told him he could trust True-guesser, though it was still safest to be as cautious as possible. No mentions of distrusting Aspects, but revealing the location of Le-Metru Nuva was probably safe.

Ah, All-seeker. Your new title was unfamiliar to me. Though that is perhaps to be expected. Like most beings of a comparable age as I on Zakaz, I cannot seem to be able to remember before a certain point in my past. The knowledge is still there in my head, simply inaccessible by unknown means. So forgive me for forgetting you and your existence.” Sorilax nodded to Stannis in greeting.

He then turned back to Knichou, “Now, concerning the council of Le-Metru Nuva, I had no hand in setting it up. At least not directly. It was my musings on morality that ultimately led to its creation. I believe the reason being that with the diversity of species in the village, they decided it was best to spread the leadership’s power. Something about past mistakes and prejudices being overcome, I believe. It was all quite fascinating to hear about, though unfortunately I spent much of my time there teaching, not being taught, so I am not able to relate to you in detail the nuances of the decision. On our journeys, Sala told me much of what transpired in your Ark. Quite horrible, though I am afraid Zakaz may just be worse.

A hardlight hand scratched at the chin of his mask of Fate as he thought fondly of his talks with Sala. He checked his connection to the Desecrated Matoran. The connection was still there, yet the Matoran was still out of reach.

As for locating Le-Metru Nuva, do you know of Giruga’s territory?

• Like 3

IC: Korio Karasha - Irnakk's Tooth

Thankfully for Korio, and perhaps his allies as well, the explosion from his bolt was small. Despite this, it was still an explosion. His projectile changing direction on him was the last thing he expected. He wasn't sure how it had happened, other than it was the work of the Mesi they were fighting--like the gust of wind from before. The Vo-Skakdi was barely able to raise his arm to cover his face in response before he was knocked onto his back, which he found excruciatingly painful, and bits of rock from the cavern ceiling were launched into his armor. He groaned, both out of pain and frustration. There was a loud ringing in his audio receptors.

He began to realize, also, that some of the rocks around him were in fact pieces of dark blue armor. 

The Vo-Skakdi struggled back to his feet, using the wall of the cavern to brace himself. He blinked his optics a few times, a crack in his goggles coming into focus. Bah. At least he was still kicking. Maybe using explosive bolts in a cave was a bad idea, he thought.

Gotta just...work through the pain for a moment. What these brakas do to me I'll repay 'em tenfold.

Slowly but surely, he began walking forward again in a sort of shuffle, one step at a time--leaning against the wall of the cavern as he did. The pain coursing through his back made him grimace, and was almost enough to stop him, but he wouldn't. He would reach the end of this. For Yumi.

And so he could get his hands on those Mesi.

@EmperorWhenua@pokemonlover360@Nato the Traveler@Vezok's Friend

• Like 4

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

So much about this Aspect's introduction left Knichou confused. It wasn't often anyone voluntarily refused to learn a secret, let alone Sorilax's suggestion of it taking several days worth of testing to prove he could be trusted. Oddly... trustworthy? Especially for an Aspect, who were known to bend the truth more often than not.

That, however, was not the largest conundrum of the hour. Sorilax's rebuke of Stannis's friendship left Knichou surprised. The ex-Ghost immediately presumed that the Maru had lied to Viltia earlier that day. After all, a lie wasn't too far removed from the vague answers that the wanderer often delivered, was it? But Sorilax didn't just rebuke Stannis's friendship, he didn't recognize the Toa, which was concerning. To Knichou, it was hard to believe Stannis had ever not been a Toa, but perhaps Sorilax knew Stannis from long ago, when the Maru was but a matoran?

So clearly, Sorilax saw the cloaked Toa of stone and assumed it was another of his kind because Knichou had said he hoped Stannis knew of a Taboo? Perhaps Sorilax didn't know that Taboos could be learned by non-Aspects? That had to be the misunderstanding. After all, from Knichou's experience, most Aspects were roughly Toa-shaped. Whisper, as always, was merely an outlier. This was a strange misunderstanding, assuredly, but entirely explicable.

Before Knichou could speak up after reaching that conlcusion, Stannis quickly did so himself, the elder Toa proving his identity by expounding more on Sorilax. Life Seeker?

The wanderer then listed a few of his titles, most of which even Knichou had not heard before. All-seeker? True-Guesser? Thats... new, Knichou wondered. The Po-Toa suggesting that he and this Aspect had written scrolls together epochs ago left Knichou surprised that Stannis could be even older than he appeared.

Sorilax's response was as unsettling as ever - what, he just forgot his best friend? Stannis had new titles but Knichou had introduced the Toa by his name, NOT any of the wanderer's many titles. What was going on here? The Life Seeker Aspect and the All Seeker Toa... was this some sort of code? An ancient order of philosophers, priests, or historians? Knichou racked his mind for any mention of it in his past... only to find himself running up against nothing but an unsettling feeling eerily similar to what Sorilax described. If Knichou had heard of such a council, he was sure he would have remembered it. This only raised more questions.

Before Knichou could fully process this, Sorilax went on to describe in boring detail the creation of Le-Metru Nuva (What an odd name for a village) and it's council. Knichou correctly assumed that by 'Ark', Sorilax meant Mata Nui's body. Calling Zakaz worse than what had transpired in his home universe did not fill Knichou with comfort.

Sorilax had managed to, much like Stannis, answer Knichou with a question. They really were old friends, weren't they?

Giruga's territory? Was this a test? Another of the two old men's riddles? Best to answer truthfully, Knichou supposed.

"Giruga? Uhhh.... I'm afraid not," the engineer answered, blinking while trying to refocus. What was this Aspect's angle here? Did Knichou misplace his trust based off of his first impressions of the being? Knichou didn't know why it would repeatedly lie to him, besides, well, the inherent deceptive nature of Aspects.

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 5

Oh? Hummm…” There was more chin scratching, “Well, Giruga was a rite-born Manas Crab that made her home in the marshes surrounding the Fau Swamp. But if you have no knowledge of her abode, then suddenly it is much harder to pinpoint Le-Metru Nuva’s location. Do you know of the summer swarming patterns of the Acidfly? Or perhaps the location of the Swamp Stalkers’ favored sunning spots in the late winter months?

Sorilax tapped a hardlight finger on his mask, “What about the Grand Temple Ruins or the Temple of the Air Suva?

• Like 4

"Rite-born? Uhh... I've only been on this island for less than two months - how could I possibly know the migratory patterns of the fauna in the most dangerous region of the island?" Knichou answered. "I think I saw some kind of overgrown ziggurat from afar when I did my initial scouting of the island... is that your 'Grand Temple'?"

• Like 3

The Toa seemed confused about the term he had used, “Rite-born are those transformed by otherworldly forces into Rahi of enormous size. For example, Manas Crabs, Sand Worms, and Tahtoraks. They are generally hard to damage and can cause widespread destruction.” He moved on to the next topic.

You do indeed bring up a very valid point. I suppose it was a little far fetched of me to hope you knew of those things. You are most certainly correct in your assessment of the level of danger posed by the Fau Swamp and the surrounding marshes. They are not to be trifled with and I am most pleased that you have recognized that.

Sorilax momentarily watched the gathered NUVA continue to unlock the bunker door before looking back to Knichou, “There are actually six ziggurats on this island, one of them being underground. But yes, the overgrown one indeed is the one to which I was referring to as the Grand Temple Ruins. In the past, I would have said Le-Metru Nuva was two days to the north of said temple, slightly northwest, but…” He thought of how suddenly he was in range of the Air Suva, “...things have changed during the month that I was in the Far Shore. The island’s locations seem… closer together. Have you been able to observe this phenomenon in your the Taku?

• Like 5

Knichou raised an eyebrow. Sorilax was so peculiar. Everything about this conversation was, honestly.

"What do you mean? We, uh, haven't left town in a while."

• Like 3

Well, I cannot with any certainty confirm the factualness of my proposed claim, but before I went into the Far Shore, I was roughly three days’ journey away from the maximum range of the Air Suva. Upon exiting the Far Shove, I am within range of the Air Suva. I, oh. Hummm…

Sorilax slowly nodded to himself, “I just thought of another potentiality, perhaps the range of the Air Suva has increased instead of the island mysteriously shrinking. That hypothesis makes far more sense, indeed. I know far too little about Suvas however, so in the end I am at a loss when it comes to an explanation for the phenomena.

• Like 3

"Ah, yeah, I'm not a Suva expert either. Are there Suvas at every temple?"

• Like 3

Sorilax shrugged, his long arms barely rising above his ankles, “That I do not know. While I have studied the outside structure of all the ancient places on this island, until recently, I had never ventured into them. I was far too busy cataloguing all species of Rahi for… a large amount of time. I was not keeping track while I studied. Regardless, I know there are six separate Suva shrines and have accessed one, but I cannot confirm nor deny that the Ruins hold Suvas as well.

• Like 3

Knichou glanced at Stannis, reminded that the old man can give direct answers if the right questions are asked. Question answered, the Fe-Toa's mind drifted back to the prior topic of identity.

"So... how did you two meet?"

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 3

IC Stannis | Kini-Nui

"That's not quite the term for it," the Wanderer said. "And even if it was, it was so long ago I do not remember. Xa-Kas is a land rife with fading—memories, places, time—it is not inconceivable that we have both forgotten what was not written down. And indeed, if the island itself is deleting, then even that is not safe."

• Like 3

Clearly Knichou did not ask the right question.

"So brother Stannis, would it be beneficial to tell this Aspect what we were talking about before?"

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 2

IC Stannis | Kini-Nui

Right question, wrong time.

The Wanderer, ever the guarded keeper of lore, was silent a moment as he considered the request to declassify the subject they'd spoken about. While Caedast knew in her spirit that the Sorilax she tried to remember was amicable and wise enough to be trusted with the most secret of lore the question was whether this was the same Sorilax Caedast once knew and befriended. Was it? The Wanderer wanted to think so, though there was little rational reason to lean on that presumption. The Sorilax she knew was a gentle and nonviolent being who strove to help others, selfishly as any other Aspect of Makuta was apt to do but still dedicated to overall betterment. Was his wish still the same? What was his wish at all? 

Knichou had asked a specific question. Stannis had his reservations that the Builder was linguistically selective because of conscious finesse though the selection of words was nevertheless noteworthy. It wasn't about whether Sorilax could be trusted, or whether Sorilax could be relied on as an ally, but whether it would be beneficial. "Yes," he finally said, answering Knichou's question in its exact sense, "it would behoove us to elucidate to Sorilax."

Without waiting on anyone else to jump in, Stannis then shared what they'd been speaking of. He summarized their conversation to Sorilax with calculating lexicality and impeccable command of diction, precisely laying out the arguments and perspectives of each person who had contributed—he shared that Mata-Nui was an Aspect of Makuta who was nourished by death, that he was a creation of the Matoran who worshipped him, and that the Untethered were his thralls. Stannis spoke of the matters of faith, death, and of war, of the mortality of gods and the immortality of Faith, and when he was finished Sorilax was briefed on the discourse up until that point as a whole. 

• Like 5

IC: Reliable Narrator | Kini-Nui 

The door's hunger seemed insatiable. As Sidra, Atamai, and Kilo put their strength together, they sensed the void pressing against their minds. It sought to consume everything they could offer, and more. It was an emptiness that demanded filling, no matter the cost.

The three beams of energy splashed against the door. The metallic surface shivered and crackled, but continued to drink. All three NUVA began to feel twinges of doubt at the backs of their minds. Would this work? Would it be enough? As before, Sidra and Atamai felt the door nibbling at the edges of their memories. It threatened to consume everything: more than power, it sought to devour their very selves. The three NUVA could not not break the connection if they tried. The door was in control now. They were plugged into it like batteries into a machine, and it was draining them dry. They felt their elemental reserves approaching empty. They had so little energy left to give...

But, in their unity, the NUVA prevailed. As the last drops of power left their bodies, leaving them utterly exhausted and empty, they felt the door's hunger abruptly recede. With a loud hiss of venting gas and a high-pitched hum, the door split horizontally and began to open like the jaws of a gargantuan beast, releasing a flood of golden liquid as it did so. The energized protodermis splashed and shone in the sunlight, flowing over bare ground and leaving green grass and plants in its wake. It flowed down the hill towards the lake where the temple of Kini-Nui floated.

The door opened, and no one died. The three NUVA had faced their fears and looked the void in the face, unblinking. Their courage satisfied the door's requirement. All three buckled as exhaustion swept through their bodies. Their limbs trembled and their lungs gasped for breath, but the weariness was tempered by the thrill of victory.

The doors opened upward and downward until they vanished into the ceiling and the floor, revealing the entrance to a massive tunnel. The golden protodermis continued to trickle slowly out. A soft white mist floated out of the tunnel, obscuring what was within, but the silhouette of a large shape could still be seen. The mist hid its form, but the shape was nearly as tall as the height of the tunnel. It waited inside, unmoving, and the mist did not clear. Anyone who looked upon the silhouette, except Kilo, felt compelled against entering: they could sense whatever waited within was not meant for them.

IC: The Rock Rahi | Kumu Peninsula

"Yup," the rock said cheerily. "That's it! There's another pool inside that weirdly-shaped cliff. Someone else lives there too, but he's boring."

IC: Reliable Narrator | Relic Fields

The interior of the tower was dark. Niidak clutched her dagger tightly, heart thumping. She held her breath, the better to listen for the untethered's steps. She thought she heard its soft, keening wail, but wasn't sure if she was just hearing the wind. After a long, tense few minutes, the untethered had not appeared. Perhaps it was safe to go out?

IC: Tuyet | Throne Room

Tuyet rubbed her temples. "It's like I toldja. This whole universe is an unravelling paradox. It's falling apart at the seams. If I can find Axonn and send him back where he came from, like, I might be able to fix it. But the longer he's out wandering around, the worse it's gonna get."

IC: Spiriah | Spiriah's Labyrinth

"Oh no, Arkius," Spiriah said. "You had your question. Now it's my turn."

The darkness seemd to grow thicker. Arkius could feel it pressing on his eardrums and the soles of his feet.

"You brought me two blood-soaked talismans, Arkius. Offered them freely. And for that, I thank you. Now, before I kill you and swallow you whole, I would know one thing: why? Why did you sacrifice yourself to me?"

Edited by Eyru
text size
  • Like 7

Sorilax’s hand twitched throughout the relation of the acquired knowledge. He desperately wanted to pull out a scroll and write this all down. But the secretive nature of the supplied information kept him from doing so. Instead he was forced to rely on his short term memory, which really was not a problem. All things considered, he had a great memory. He was rusty on his desert dwelling Rahi, but that was to be expected after not having studied them for thousands of years. Anything within a few thousand years was all good. Anything older than that tended to need to be important in some way for him to remember it. And that was not even touching on the whole shroud of memories thing.

It seems to me that Mata-Nui accomplished his Grand Wish and ascended to become a Great Spirit. To embody my exact opposite, it appears. Quite worrisome… Quite worrisome, indeed. How I do not immediately remember his name absolutely flabbergasts me. Someone of that import should resonate strongly in my memory. Instead, it seems I know nothing of him other than what others have told me.” Sorilax shook his head.

If Nuju is to be believed, all Aspects are birthed from the Far Shore in some way. I know not if this information is relevant to the situation, but it bears passing along.

And then the NUVA were drained, the bunker door was opened. Instead of a small stream of pure EP, a veritable flood issued forth, quickly overcoming the metal trough of Atamai. Thankfully his Calix was still active and Sorilax responded with haste, quickly erecting hardlight walls to catch the flood that had overflowed the trough.

He strode forth, entrapped giant toad floating in its hardlight prison beside him. A small opening appeared in the prison and Sorilax touched the side of the toad, activating his Life Kraata’s power. Life bent to his whim and he created another living being. Though it was just a half size replica and under his mental command, it was still new life, not just some cheap imitation like Kraata or Rahkshi were.

Sorilax breathed onto the toad, infusing a small part of his own gaseous essence into the creature. With a mental command, it jumped over the hardlight wall containing the pure EP. It disappeared from view and Sorilax mentally recited the Rahkshi creation poem.

Goodbye

Tortured is the heart that lies empty

Full is the belly of the beast

A shell protects the broken yolk

Sleep is better than peace

Hello

The power behind Taboos took hold and Sorilax could feel the change taking place. No doubt All-seeker could feel that a Taboo was at work as it writhed along just at the seams of the universe. Never seen, yet always there.

Sorilax focused, choosing Teleporation. He felt the prompt successfully take hold. As he felt the work finish, the level of EP had lowered as his Taboo used it up. There was still enough for his purposes, however. Repeating the ritual twice more, Sorilax used free floating hardlight hands to pull his Rahkshi armor from the remaining liquid. He had further chosen Fragmentation and Chain Lightning.

The three suits sat glistening in his emitted Light. They were paragons of angular savagery, all sleek and sharp. One had armor colored like seaweed in the ocean’s waves, the next had armor colored like a clump of desert dirt. The final one had armor colored like polished silver and it gleamed most of all.

Sorilax released the prison of the giant toad, who angrily croaked at him, then hopped back into the jungle. Sorilax made sure the toad successfully returned home, then turned to his new creations, stepping next to their forms as they lay ragdolled on the ground.

Formatting.
  • Like 5

IC: Xaril - Throne Room

"What I don't understand is how one man more or less can save or destroy the universe," Xaril growled. "What makes this Axonn so special compared to the tens of thousands who perished in the fall of this city."

@Eyru @BULiK @~Xemnas~

IC: Sidra - Kini-Nui

I'm not going to die again.

She kept pushing. Kept giving. And the door drank it up, desperately devouring every drop of power she poured into it. 

I'm not going to die again.

Beads of sweat tracked down her her body, gradually frosting against her skin from the frigid power of beam of freeze energy lancing from her unsteady hand. 

I'm not going to- No. No! 

In the instant before it happened, Sidra knew what was coming. Like that moment of trepidation and vertigo that came when leaning out over a ledge, Sidra had just enough time to realise she was on a precipice before she was tumbling over it, no longer giving power willingly but having it taken. She felt trapped, despite standing on an open hillside. She couldn't stop herself, couldn't break the connection, couldn't-

She couldn't breathe. 

She gasped. Gulped for breaths that wouldn't come. Grasped at the empty air with her free hand.

Not again.

Still the door continued to tear at her element, her energy, and then her essence, beginning to lap at her memories like the incoming tide at the seashore. Spots and shadows swam in the corners of her blurring vision. Her panicked heart hammered at her ribs as if it was trying to break free of her chest. She could feel her body wanting to collapse, too weakened to even stand, but the door's demands denied her even that respite as it strangled and siphoned the life from her.

And then, like a puppet with severed strings, she dropped, collapsing to her hands and knees as she was abruptly released. With short, hoarse inhalations she gradually began to breathe again. Unbidden tears, brought on by terror and relief, tracked down her cheeks, hidden to all but her amidst the condensation clinging to her Kanohi. Her fingers clawed and clenched at the coarse grass beneath her, until the cascade of energised protodermis crashed down the slope and washed over her, forcing her to dig in with what little strength she could muster lest she be washed into Atamai's trough. 

And there she remained, crouched in the grass, waiting for her breaths to steady and the world to stop spinning.

@EmperorWhenua @Kal the Guardian @pokemonlover360

• Like 5

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Arkius - Spiriah's Labyrinth

A sneer came to Arkius' eyeless face. Then, in a calm but assertive tone, he spoke. "No. I did not come here as a sacrifice. I came here because I seek justice. Retribution for a betrayal I suffered at the hands of those I had considered my closest allies." Arkius paused, clenching his fist in rage, before shaking his head.

"No. You won't kill me. Right now I am of far more use to you living and with agency than dead. Anything you need, anything you desire, can be in your grasp, and the only thing, the one singular thing I ask in return, is at most a minor tangent for you. I seek vengeance. Grant me that, in return for my service, in return for my life even, and I will concede my being to whatever perdition you would subject me to."

@Eyru

• Like 3

IC: Niidak (Relic Fields)

Niidak waited in the stairway for a while, but the Untethered did not come. Had it even seen her enter the tower? Or was it just trying to be cunning and sneak inside quietly? She doubted the shambling undead were intelligent enough for that.

While she was there in the dark tower, she figured she could explore it a bit even if it was difficult to see anything. She just did not want to leave the Junk Fields empty-handed. Perhaps there'd be a functioning light source to make things easier, too, though that was optimistic. If nothing else, her dim heartlight illuminated the surroundings a little.

So she carefully continued climbing up the stairs, headed to investigate the upper floors of the building while trying to avoid stumbling down the shadowy steps. She still listened carefully to any sounds coming from below, in case the Untethered would reappear.

OOC: @Eyru

• Like 1

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Sorilax Life Seeker - Aspect of Light and Silence

Location - Kilo’s Bunker

With - Sidra, Kilo, Atamai, Stannis, Knichou, Ostrox, (Others)

Sorilax stood before his creations in the light of his hardlight EP container. At his mental command, three of his brightly colored Kraata crawled from the main section of his backpack, up to his shoulders, then down his long arms.

He noted that his Rahkshi were slightly different from the blueprint knowledge the Taboo gave him. Their heads were one solid piece, sleek and serpentine, instead of being able to be opened to reveal the Kraata inside. He pried open the spines of the armor instead. The Kraata of Quick Healing nuzzled its way inside the Rahkshi of Teleportation. Sorilax closed the spine with a satisfying click as the locks took hold.

The Kraata of Life took its place inside the armor of Fragmentation, it looked eager to start control. The Kraata of Dodge inspected the inside of the spine before slotting the nub below its head into the proper place, taking control of the body. Sorilax used his long arms to close the spines without having to bend over, then took a few steps back.

Slowly and experimentally, the Rahkshi came to life, pushing themselves to their feet. They looked down at their hands, their arms, their legs. They twisted and tested their new forms, quickly coming to grips with the bodies. Sorilax mused that unbound Kraata must have some type of instinctual prowess when it comes to piloting Rahkshi armor, as they quickly got used to their new forms.

He used one of his actual hands to scratch at the chin of his Calix, then gestured at his creations, “One, give your staff to Three. Two, give your staff to One. Three, give your staff to Two.

The Rahkshi exchanged staffs, looking at their new tools in wonder and hissing in excitement.

Just concentrate on the staff mentally and you can use its power, he mentally told each of his Rahkshi in turn. Then Sorilax turned to Sidra, who was crouching on the ground where the flood of pure EP had once flowed but now trickled into Atamai’s trough. Having already filled the trough to the brim during the flood, it now trickled out the back as well, being captured by the hardlight structure he had put in place. Sorilax looked down at Sidra’s crouched form, “Quite the generous amount of pure energized protodermis. You were correct in your assessment of the potential situation.

Sorilax frowned, noting Sidra’s body language and the condensation on her, “Are you quite alright, my dear? Did something ill fortuned happen? Is there anything that can be done for you by I?

OOC: @Nato the Traveler

Formatting.
  • Like 2

IC Katrin Nuva - Hospital:

"You gave it your all, and more, right? No one could ask more than that!" Kat grinned over at her companion, though with her face swollen and bruised it appeared almost like a grimace.

"And we did it! Kilo got to that machine and we all made out of there! He even got his body back!"

She weakly held up a hand in a thumbs up, "Sounds like a win to me!"

@Tarn

• Like 1