Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse -- Gameplay Topic (IC)

Unreliable Narrator

IC, Whira: Ruins of Fire

Sighing, Whira went and sat down where Cravious had suggested. She placed her head on her hands and thought. I wonder if Yumiwak is going to create her own kaiju... perhaps that may give us the opportune distraction we need to make our move for Irnakk's Tooth.

OOC: @Kal the Guardian That's okay man, I've been pretty busy with stuff myself 

IC, Atamai: Valley

Atamai stared at the dead Rahi through Malhukuraia's eyes. He felt nothing, as expected.

Hefting up his axe, he turned to Kilo's mech. "I am going to return to Kini-Nui to see if the village is okay," he said. "What will you do?"

OOC: @pokemonlover360

IC, Aurax: Metru-Koro ruins

Aurax raised an eyebrow. So it has a pretty good AI, huh? Maybe I can convince it to let me examine it at some point. Something like this could be a useful ally.

"Well, you have found me," Aurax said. "I'm Aurax. You know, since you're here, I'm wondering if you can help me with a little problem. Ehlek is threatening the Matoran. In fact, he represents a threat to every sentient being on this island. I'm waiting on some, uh, acquaintances, to discuss a plan to strike at him. Would you consider joining us?"

OOC: @Snelly 

• Like 1

IC: Knichou, Ko-Pou, The Taku, Bridge

"Just rest a moment, Okuo and Triage are here. I'll go speak to them."

"Rest here, Captain's orders, got it," Knichou chuckled with a sloppy salute to his equal. Soon after Nale let go of Knichou's shoulder, both of their armors began to shift back to their natural coloration in the places where it had been temporarily altered. The moment had passed once more.

"Go get 'em, Muaka," he encouraged as she left the bridge.

The Fe-Toa visibly paused.

Did that sound too corny?

Knichou looked to Berys. The Le-Matoran noticed the gesture and rolled his optics before he and Arnex left the bridge to assist Niidak in the repairs.

Yeah, that definitely sounded strange. Maybe not the phrase itself being unheard of, but the Toa saying it? The slightly slurred delivery of an overworked mind? It all added up to make Knichou wish he had been hacking up his own guts like a minute before instead, that would have felt more natural in this dire hour for their ship, crew, and friends.

Knichou sat in silent embarrassment. With Berys's departure, the commander was left alone on the bridge of the Taku once more. It was a familiar feeling, yet also alien, since while it had been the norm for so long, it was now spooky to not have his partner or crew by his side given the past month and a half's events. He could hear commotion in the other rooms, and if he wanted to, he could join in or observe Nale's meeting with Triage from the Taku's camera system, but the Nynran truly was exhausted. He slowly walked to his comfortable chair, double checking every step as he still felt uneasy from almost falling earlier. The ex-Ghost sat down and immediately slumped into the fabric.

He knew Nale was right... but that didn't make his view wrong. Well, it was wrong but not wrong wrong, y'know? Sure, he didn't need to cross that line, he could have done it in smaller shifts, or made less after taking stock of what parts needed replacing instead of replacing entire components...

He could have, but he didn't. That's what he still thought - nay, wished - a real Toa-with-a-capital-T would do: go above and beyond their limits for the sake of protecting the Matoran.

After all, that's what Datrox did, wasn't it? From the standpoint of the war, of the guard, of his own life, did it make sense for Datrox to do what he had? By any calculable metric, Datrox was a tactical imbecile for letting himself get in such a compromising situation and refraining to fight back. Did the matoran remember him that way? Did Knichou think of him that way? Did Nale think of him that way? 

Did that make Datrox any less of a hero?

Of course not. On the contrary, it was what made him less of a villain. From everything Nale told Knichou about Datrox beforehand, there was no hope for him. A murderer, breaking the Toa code and Nale's heart. Taking the easy path at the cost of the lives of others and the dignity of himself.

There was a lot about that Toa that Knichou couldn't relate to, but what worried him were the components that were similar. Knichou may not have killed (Well, we don't talk about that one unfortunate victim) but Knichou had certainly enabled murder, no matter how many excuses the engineer had developed over the years to distance himself and his guild from the deeds committed with their products. How many had been slain by the weapons he had contributed to? If Knichou had only created one percent of one of the Ghost's weapons, and that design smote thousands over it's service to any and all bidders, how many of those bodies would Knichou's soul have to answer in Artakha, the Red Star, or whatever other afterlife one believed in?

Knichou had grown to recognize that he had been selfish instead of selfless, hoarding knowledge instead of sharing. Were those not just Knichou expressing different symptoms to the same core flaws that lead Datrox down his dark path? That was one of many worries the Nynran had.

Knichou wanted to learn from the Ta-Toa's mistakes, not become another cautionary tale. Easier said than done, but Knichou tried with all his might.

That was why Knichou drove himself to the point of exhaustion countless times to prepare to defend Kini-Koro, and did the same once again now.

There was always more to do to prepare. Knichou knew that his work was not done, despite his partner's orders.

While the Taku would be ready for the evacuation now that Niidak had all the parts she needed, there was another matter that Knichou needed to prepare for: Aurax.

Knichou needed to make sure Nale was ready for their meeting with the freshman barraki. If the Fe-Toa was honest, part of him also wanted her to be looking as stunning as Knichou knew she was. One more jab at his old nemesis, that the colleague Aurax had betrayed had grown to love and be loved, instead of doubling down on the selfish ways of his flawed ancestors as that traitor had.

The engineer knew his magnum opus by heart, and conjuring the adaptive armor was easier than what he had summoned minutes before. Despite it's increased complexity, Knichou knew it better, having prepared for weeks to perfect its materialization with his kanohi, and even modify it in some ways that were not yet apparent. Knichou opened his eyes and his hands was a heavy slab of metal, an impractically thick chestplate that looked more like a buck for a mold, or some kind of suitcase, than any piece of armor anyone would ever be able to wear. Knichou rested the compressed slab on his lap then closed his eyes and imagined the next steps to make his beloved the best set of armor he had ever made.

Knichou had already made the best set of armor in the matoran universe before, but he knew that he had learned so much since then, from Nale and others.

He was sure that he could make the best set of armor in this new universe.

Nale would need to continue to have mobility, and she already had an assortment of weaponry, but it was all rather low-tech. There were so many forms of projectiles - from simple slug throwers to advanced energy directors - that could prepare Nale for any encounter. The Fe-Toa leaned back in his seat as his mind raced through the dozens of alternate prototype designs that he had been feverishly creating over the past month.

Oh yes - and the Ghostblaster! Should the shoulder mount be a cordak blazter or perhapz a zamor launcher? zzzamor spherezz have ammo zwappa-

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 3

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC Kilo-M9 NUVA - Somewhere west of Kini-Nui:

Unnatural weather patterns are ceasing.

Target is deceased.

Task complete.

Any additional thoughts were interrupted by Skyra and Atamai’s words.

Ally Skyra proven to be a willing ally in battle. This unit could count on her assistance for dealing with future riteborn attacks.

Only one great disc is currently accounted for. Getting maximum usage from its regenerative powers is advised.

Patiwairutiki cleaned the blood from it’s claymore before turning to face Atamai’s mech.

Ally Skyra has stated a desire to acquire NUVA powers to increase our available mechs. This unit can assist with that task. Before that this unit will contact the Taku and assist with repairs.

Investigation of missing terrain is also advised,” the mechanical pilot added, gesturing with its arm towards the space around the pair of mechs. It appeared that during their battle with the tahtorak large patches of land had vanished, seemingly replaced with water.

Target tahtorak did not cause this change in terrain,” the machine observed. “There is a non-zero possibility that citizens in Kini-Koro have also noticed and may have additional information. This unit recommends asking around.”

Inside the Kaita ACR, the mechanical enforcer turned to its co-pilot. “In addition to assisting with repairs, informing the Taku of Ally Skyra’s survival is also a task that should be completed. Ally Skyra, please mentally picture a section of the Taku’s interior. This unit would advise the cargo bay. Other rooms will work if the mental image is clear enough.”

OOC: @~Xemnas~@Snelly

• Like 4

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

OOC: i assume its okay if i bunny the tohunga a little? @BULiK

IC: Niidak (Ko-Pou/The Taku)

With the help of the Matoran, all the spare parts, fuel and other things were brought down to the cargo bay relatively quickly. That part of the ship had suffered the most damage, so she had decided to start the repairs there. She pulled out her seismic pickaxe (she was happy to call it hers and not Sidra’s) and picked up the protosteel beams. 

”You take this and the welding kit, and start fixing the hull by welding in the beams and the plates,” she told the two Matoran. ”In the meantime I’ll start splicing the cables. When we’re done, we can put in the doors and connect the cables to them.”

The three got to work, making relatively quick progress in putting the cargo bay back together.

Edited by Daniel the Finlander
  • Like 3

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Skyra Daring - West of Kini-Nui -

Skyra nodded, checking on the Taku first made sense. She wanted to make sure Rose was alright anyway, and let Rose know she wouldn’t have to worry either. “You got it.” 

Skyra mentally pictured the cargo bay of the Taku. She’d been in there very recently so it was easy enough to do. 

OOC:  @pokemonlover360 @~Xemnas~

IC: Vashni - Ko-Pou -

Vashni followed Triage and Okuo out of the radio shack towards the Taku. It was time to reunite with some old friends. 

@Onaku @Tarn @BULiK

IC: Varian 

Varian thought over Aurax’s words. If he spoke truthfully, then he felt the need to aid him. He wasn’t sure entirely why, but hearing that Matoran needed his help drove him to action. 

“I will help with eliminating this Ehlek.” He said with a nod. 

@~Xemnas~

• Like 1

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Reliable Narrator  | Metru-Nui

Some say time is a line. It marches forward, leaving those it touches behind in the dust.

Others say time is a circle. Each action is just an echo of an older action, and all are trapped in the neverending cycle.

And others ask if time is both. Does time move forward while also circling like a sort of spiral or drill? Does it carve its way forward while returning to points its seen before, noticing how the memories have changed and shifted over the course of eons.

Whatever the case, we move forward in time. We always walk forward, but sometimes there’s a brief moment where someone can turn around and follow their footsteps back and choose another path.

We are back in Metru-Nui before the cataclysm. We are adrift among the stars, and the Great Spirit is awaking. The silver towers of a magnificent metropolis glitter in their hubris beneath the changed constellations and a solar eclipse. Matoran stare at the ground for fear of being blinded. Toa rush to Ko-Metru to consult the new prophecies. Taja disk surfs the other way, determined to seek spiritual counsel.

And a very scared turaga bites his tongue and slinks into the shadows of his office. He rubs the Nui stone set in his necklace and places more of his power into it. He can feel it: the time is coming, and there will be many matoran he’ll need to turn. He remembers the dusty ashes of where they escaped from. He remembers the screams, and the fell monsters summoned from the volcano. He remembers the temples, and the wars, and the dark agents of misfortune. He hopes his Mata-Nui stays asleep forever.

He remembers Atamai, and has watched him live in ignorance of his fate. He has kept him safe, to his own frustration and the many sleepless nights. Dume lights a candle, and retreats to a corner. He watches the flickering light, and with what little bit of his power remains tries to make it match his breathing. It is a calming exercise Lhikan taught him. It isn’t working. Not on this never-ending day of eclipse. 

Dume feels the thumping against his chest, and he knows time is running out. He is the pilot, and he cannot leave. He is trapped…

Across the Silver Sea, beyond the great divide and sitting on his throne of spoils, Barraki Pridak sneers at the sun. He has challenged a Great Spirit, and they’ve answered him. He reads reports from the front line: Mantax cedes an island to the matoran defenders. Kalmah is gathering equipment on the island of Artahka. The Shadowed One will align with Metru-Nui to put them at ease, and then the Dark Hunters will finish the job they were paid to complete. Pridak grips the armrest of his throne. The great leader of the Barraki feels his display of power, and thinks of how far he’s come. 

He remembers the torment of creation. He remembers becoming a Prime Being. He scowls…

Brutaka sits in meditation, watching the stars as they turn and shift. He considers the weight of their recent victory, and the loss of life on both sides. He watches the undead in their cages. They gnaw against the bars and each other with indiscriminate hatred. Rose will torch them, Brutaka imagines. He remembers Axxon, and he thinks of the Order of Mata-Nui. He fears their task is coming to an end. The towering general knows his fate will be found in the City of Legends. He will return...

And Viltia sings and speaks from death, and she works to help as only she can.  Her taboos glow, and her tethers that exist between death and life offer aid. For she, in a brief moment, has walked forwards into the past, and has painted the stars.

And now we realize, as time has marched forward, that all along it was a conversation, not a monologue:

Don't you love the stars?

How beautiful they are?

How stupidly the matoran stare at them and wonder if their motions mean anything?

That's silly. I'm just painting who matters up here.

Because I can't remember how fast time flies for you.

Oops.

Wrong timing.

Let me fix that.

I can fix things.

A little rusty but

I'm getting the hang of it.

No. 

No I don't need your help.

thank you

I can do this.

Goodbye.

Hello.

Goodbye.

Hello.

______

ooc: @Kal the Guardian, Viltia NUVA is now available for play, and she will re-appear in the Elemental Temple of Air as we've seen previously, as Viltia NUVA, bathed in the Light of Tren Krom. Congrats.

Edited by Unreliable Narrator
  • Like 2

Happy chat.

IC: Mazor-Somewhere near Kini Nui

Mazor sat wedged between the branches of  a tree, his mind empty as he watched his quarry. a deer like creature with one antler sticking out of the middle of it's head.  Carefully he aimed the freeze disk at the creatures hindquarters, hoping to freeze it's legs so it couldn't get away. 

Several Bio away, a young skaklet was bundled up tightly in mazors old cloak. A piece of fabrick had been soaked in honey and stuffed into the childs mouth to keep it quiet, but the honey flavor was almost gone, and the boy was getting testy. He spit the fabrick out and began screaming at the top of his tiny lungs.   Sidra would have been able to detect the childs thoughts. HUNGRY! HUNGRY! WANT DADDY! WANT DADY!

As the child's wailing echoed through the forrest, the deer jerked it's head up and than bolted. Mazor pulled the trigger a second too late and froze a nearby tree instead of the creature. He swore to himself as he climbed down to retrive his disk. If the child couldn't shut up neither of them would get any food.

OOC: @Gecko Greavesy.   

Edited by Smudge8
  • Like 3

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Forgemaster Viltia NUVA - Toa NUVA of the Green

Location - Grand Fau Temple, Elemental Ruin of Air

With - Muaka NUVA Proxima

Viltia’s Muaka watched her fall into a field of golden light. He didn’t understand why, but the light from this place bathed him in its power, as even his proximity was enough to be affected in the instant Viltia vanished.

The Muaka fell to the floor roaring as his body changed forever. It grew larger and stronger. His muscles increased, as did his roars as he formed a connection with sound itself. His two powerless masks shifted, fusing with his shoulders as the heat from the light melted them onto him. When the transformation stopped, Viltia was still gone, but her Muaka knew now who he was: Muaka of the Nuva Proxima, blessed in the light of Tren Krom and created by Forgemaster Viltia.

He could feel something change in his senses and he knew that if any asked, and if he felt them worthy, he could offer his own element to them to be able to use as their own while nearby. He knew then as well he could now make use of powered Kanohi, were his creator to offer him any.

His creator, Viltia, who was Viltia no longer.

Viltia, the one who, for a brief instant, existed between life and death.

Viltia, the one who, in her loving care, embraced the stars and offered them aid, painting them as she willed.

There was one that existed
Golden
Formless
Beyond

There was another that existed
Glowing
Fixing
Between

The other left
Silver Tethers
Restored Stars
Emerging Anew

Viltia never knew if she experienced death. From the moment she vanished to the moment she returned through a doorway of golden light, she walked a place between the two truths of Life and Death. She knew not if she still lived as others did. Her body, already toned by her work at the forge, was stronger now. Her optics were lit with a golden glow. Any who looked upon them would see twin suns, not just a simple golden light. She felt a power all her own that until now had remained dormant. And she felt new power as well: the power of her Great Disc.

She drew breath again in the chamber she left, the air hot and humid. She embodied her element and was no longer separate from it. They were one and the same, and control was no longer necessary. It was everything she had ever dreamed of.

A vision remained, one from the time before her reemergence. She recalled all that had transpired and the feelings that had come with it. While she had borne roughly twenty something tethers before, now half of her body was covered in them and she looked like a seeding dandelion. Where her tethers had burst through her body was now perfectly healed, no signs of damage remaining. It was as if she had always had them.

As she stood in the Air Temple once more, the wall behind her where the word NUVA once rested swirled instead as a portal of rainbow light from floor to ceiling. Beyond were glimpses of a valley, a lake, and a temple. She knew that power waited for her through the rippling portal, should she choose to awaken her Kaita Mech. 

She also knew her name.

Forgemaster Viltia NUVA, bathed in the light of Tren Krom.

OOC: Descriptions of the NUVA and NUVA Proxima transformations taken from SKR GM posts.

• Like 2

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

IC: Reliable Narrator | Mi-Kiri

Mahrika placed her spare mask in the copper lined recess in the wall. A spark of energy arced from the mask and the copper, and the doorway filled with a shimmering rainbow of repulsive energy. The barrier remained as long as the mask was left in the recess.

Sorilax’s reinforcements arrived within the hour, and together the group assembled a quick plan with the extra kanohi collected from Le-Metru Nuva. The red light lit first, followed by the yellow light, and finally the center white light. Having filled all three recesses with a mask, the barriers dropped and the two rahkshi and matoran could move freely once more. They had discovered a new way to manipulate the doors.

“Wow. Exciting. Real progress. I’d help, but it’d be no fun telling you the combination,” chimed the Administrator. “I’m sure you’ll get there eventually. I can’t wait to get it all on video.”

ooc: @Kal the Guardian, @Harvali

• Like 3

Happy chat.

IC: Sidra - Kini-Nui

Hunkered in the cold quiet of the bunker, there was nothing to distract or interrupt Sidra as she reached out with her mind, searching for the vibrant brightness of other sentient beings. Just as the Toa she'd spoken with had said, the valley truly had been evacuated; she could sense only a few Toa, the lone Matoran by the Amaja Circle... and a larger mass of beings coming over the mountain whose confused thoughts easily identified them as members of the League of Six Kingdoms. 

She ignored them. They weren't her problem.

A few other minds flickered into her field of cognition. Some roving rahi, a couple of other beings, and... a Skakdi child, crying out for its father. What the karz? Had they been left behind in the evacuation? I don't have time for this. Why was a baby out in the forest? Sidra, ignore it. The entire karzing world is more important than one child. Sighing, she honed her focus, picking up a few other minds nearby, but nothing she could identify as another Skakdi. What would I do with a kid anyway? I can just... urgh, no I can't...

She reached deeper, entering the child's undefended mind and seeing through its eyes for a moment to get a better sense of where it was. She spotted a nice shady spot nearby, and a moment later Wairuha sprouted like a tree from that very shadow, dislodging plenty of actual foliage as it emerged. "Uh... hello?" Sidra's voice emerged from the mouth of the towering mech, "Is there anyone out here?" 

@Smudge8

• Like 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Sorilax Life Seeker - Aspect of Light and Silence

Location - Mi-Kiri Puzzle Room

With - Mahrika

Hummm…” Sorilax pondered the implications of the puzzle and also the Administrator’s sarcastic retorts. It almost seemed like it was forced to help them, even though it did not want to. He would remember that should they have need of its help.

Two inquisitively peeked out from the yellow room and hissed at his father.

Sorilax waved him back into the room, “Yes, you did well. But no, we have not figured out the puzzle as of yet.” He called out to the Ga-Matoran in the red room, “Let us reset and try again. There are only so many combinations to try.

Sorilax pulled his Kanohi from the wall, as did Two. He called out to his companion once more, “Do you have a preference for what to try next? I recommend the center white room first, then yellow, then red. Though I have no reasoning that makes me believe that might be the combination above some other option.

OOC: @Harvali @Unreliable Narrator

Viltia looked down at her hands and laughed to herself. She was larger again. Not quite as much as when she had gone from Matoran to Toa, but she could tell there had been another change. She looked down at her body, not realizing just how many more tethers had sprouted from her limbs and torso. With barely a thought, thin vines sprung up from nowhere and laced around her form. Over half a dozen different types of jungle flowers grew from the vines, pinks, reds, oranges, and yellows in a variety of shapes and hues. In the end, her softly glowing silver tethers and dark green body caused her to look like a jungle garden in the starlight. Only her optics showed off the twin golden suns of daytime.

Her new Kanohi, the Mask of Possibilities NUVA, was organic in shape and perfectly formed. Like the Golden Kanohi now fused to her face, her Kanohi NUVA too held a pattern. On it were many swirling designs. If one looked closely, they would see a field of stars, each one being touched by a single tether.

Viltia looked to her Muaka, surprised to see that he had grown as well. Had he gotten NUVA Proxima? Just like Sidra said Leklo did? She hadn’t thought that was possible for a Rahi. Actually, she had kind of forgotten about Proxima at all. She probably should have brought someone from Le-Metru Nuva to give it to. Or even someone from Kini-Koro.

Oops.

Her Muaka looked at her with happiness and suddenly she gasped as she felt another element being shared with hers. Sonics opened up to her like the Green had when she had first become a Toa. It was there for the taking, but still needed to be learned. She beamed and patted his head, almost stumbling as his purring vibrated her very core. The feeling was odd, like suddenly you had no control over your own body. She didn’t stop petting him, though.

As she did, she noticed his Kanohi had fused to his shoulders, just like her Golden Mask had done to her. Several ideas popped into her head with that. She knew just the Kanohi to make for him. Or… two Kanohi? He did have two shoulders… but Rahi always had the same Kanohi whenever they had more than one. Did that mean they needed it to be that way?

Well… he was a Muaka NUVA Proxima now, so who knew what would happen. She should probably test it out and see.

Something she hadn’t noticed before caught her optic before she could test anything out. There was another room off of the NUVA room. She gave her Muaka one last pat and moved to it, stepping inside without a single worry about her safety. There were sandstone bleachers inside and an Amaja Circle, the sand looking like an inviting beach. All she needed was water. Off to the side five stones sat, waiting to be used for storytelling.

Viltia went over to them, immediately recognizing them. Her new title as Forgemaster allowed her to make these. Well, okay, maybe not quite. She picked up the Muaka’s Optic and turned the stone over in her hand. She could make these stones and imbue them with a little power, but it took someone else with knowledge of some deeper, stronger, and secret power, that she didn’t have access to, to tie them to the Amaja Circle and then broadcast their effects to the world outside. It was a technique beyond her scope.

Viltia weighed the Muaka’s Optic in her hand, feeling a tiny fraction of its power in her mind due to her heightened senses from both NUVA and being a Forgemaster. It felt as if it kept you in place. She replaced it with the Emerald, feeling slight sluggishness emanating from it. She touched the other two, sensing their powers, then picked up the Diamond. Now this was what she wanted. She felt a slight urge to get up and leave from the rock. This would keep Le-Metru Nuva safe whenever Sidra and her were away.

Viltia placed the Diamond in the Amaja Circle, speaking aloud, “The Forgemaster placed a ring of protection over the portion of the world she sought to nourish, keeping safe not only her village, but the Air Suva Temple and the Grand Fau Air Temple as well.

That done, she stood and left the room, her many tethers grabbing her things and putting them on her with a precise haste as naturally as if they were two arms performing the same action. She pulled out two Great Kanohi from the large sack she had brought, one of Diminishment and one of Stealth, and placed them on either shoulder of her Muaka.

She stood back, “Okay, try to use either mask and see if both your masks need to be the same. If they don’t, then try to use them both at once.

The Muaka, compelled by his very being to obey, but also by his fondness for Viltia, tried activating first the Mask of Diminishment and then the Mask of Stealth. Neither seemed to work. His mind just couldn’t grasp the power he felt in his thoughts. He looked mournfully to Viltia.

Viltia rubbed his cheek, reassuring him, “Don’t worry, let’s try the same mask.

She pulled off the Mask of Stealth and called upon the Air Suva, swapping it out for a Kanohi of Diminishment that she had in the Suva. She placed it on her Muaka and stepped back.

The Muaka pawed the ground. This felt much better, like he could finally understand it. He focused on the power and started to shrink!

Viltia clapped and laughed, “Welp, I guess I know what I’m doing next.

She reached into her large sack of supplies and reached out with her mind to the forging space of the Air Suva.

OOC: The Diamond has been placed in the Ruins of Air's Amaja Circle.

IC: Cravious - Skakdi of Lightning, Mind Reading and Quick Healing

Location - Inside the Fire Ruins

With - Whira

Cravious let his optics close, his Mind Reading Kraata allowing him to watch the room in a different kind of way. His thoughts drifted to and fro, not at all focusing on the here and now. No, instead he was testing out ideas for future Cube upgrades. Or figuring out ways to use Kanoka to his advantage. He even was trying to tackle the problem of figuring out how to make his own level 9 discs.

His hands were itching to move, to actually create, but he kept them at bay. Right now patience was saving him money. It wouldn’t do to be hasty and lose it all. Not. At. All.

He would wait as long as it took. Even if the world crumbled down around him.

OOC: @~Xemnas~

Edited by Kal the Guardian
Fixed formatting.
  • Like 2

Well, her supplies were running low, she had to make a few extra masks, and most of the masks stored in the Suva were gone, but she was able to pull together three new Golden Masks. For herself, she had put in her NUVA Mask of Possibilities and combined it with Great Masks of Speed, Telekinesis, Regeneration, Concealment, and Shielding.

She had wanted to make a secondary Golden Mask that she could swap to, but giving her Muaka two seemed more important. She picked up the what looked to be two Golden masks of Strength and placed one on each of her Muaka’s shoulders. He roared in happiness, once again vibrating Viltia’s body as his element enhanced his roar.

His Great Golden Masks had Strength, Translation, Fate, Diminishment, Regeneration, and Stealth. Yes, Regeneration overlapped her own should she merge with him, but she felt like he needed to be able to fix things on his own should he accidentally break them. He was still just a Muaka, after all.

Viltia donned her own mask, which was still in the shape of the NUVA Mask of Possibilities, though now Golden, but instead of trying things out, she spent the next half hour going over with her Muaka the fundamentals of its new mask.

It… kind of understood. Strength, Fate, and Stealth seemed to be natural for it to use. Diminishment seemed counterintuitive to it, as did Regeneration. If he wanted something destroyed, why would he ever fix it? Translation actually freaked out Viltia more than it did the Muaka, which she hadn’t thought would happen. Suddenly her dutiful, relatively silent companion was able to speak with her and apparently she hadn't been ready for it. At least he seemed smarter now. Smart enough to communicate more than just emotions and to be able to handle the usage of masks and an element. Though obviously he was still just a Muaka.

What next?” came a voice that was as deep and guttural as a roar.

Viltia jumped involuntarily as the vibration washed through her and gave him a sideways glance as her tethers packed up the paltry remains of all the forging supplies she had brought, “Next is getting your Masks Illuminated back at the village. I would ask Sorilax to give you Kraata, buuuuuut… Well, I just bothered him, so I don’t want to do it again so soon. But we can just go find his unbound Kraata and then go from there.” Viltia easily picked up the near empty sack, “Then we go to Kini-Nui, like we said we would. I just hope the others won’t take too long to show up.

The Muaka nodded, not quite understanding most of it. They needed to go someplace, then another, then wait. As long as he was able to be by her side to protect his creator, he was happy.

Viltia finished gathering up her things, looked around the Air Ruins one last time, bid the Administrator farewell, then merged with her Muaka, bounding out into the Fau Swamp.

• Like 2

IC: Nale Vella - The Taku (Ramp)

"You've no idea," Nale replied with a chuckle. "It's been a long day for us, and it's only going to get longer."

She looked around the outpost, then back to the trio of Toa.

"Is everyone alright here? Besides the shoreline getting too close for comfort, obviously."

@Onaku@Snelly

• Like 2

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Location - Le-Metru Nuva

Viltia glanced around, made sure no one could see her, then pooled through the doorway of Sorilax’s hut. Once inside, she shapeshifted back into her normal Muaka self. Pretending to be a puddle apparently never got old. She enjoyed it immensely. And if no one saw her, then she wouldn’t have to unmerge from her Muaka.

Sorilax’s Kraata were wrapped around his unconscious body in the dark of the wooden hut, as if protecting him. She rolled over to them on her tread, lowering her Muaka voice as much as she could, “Can the Kraata of Adaption please Illuminate both my masks?

A yellow and golden Kraata wriggled out from under an arm, gleefully coming over and Illuminating the offered masks. The Golden Masks turned a transparent pearlescent cream, white, and gold and started to faintly glow. Viltia quickly turned that feature off mentally and both masks stopped glowing.

She found it interesting that the Golden masks remained partly golden. The other Illuminated Kanohi had only been a pearlescent cream and white. But what really took her notice was the power of the Kraata that overtook her. Even as her Muaka body started to adapt to its surroundings, she felt the input for a secondary element. Viltia wanted to go with Water, but knew that was her own wish. It made the most sense to keep her Muaka safe by giving it Shadow, just in case an Aspect ever came and attacked them. Plus, she knew her Muaka loved to be sneaky, and Shadow allowed it to be even more so.

So she chose Shadow and felt the secondary element open up in her mind as if it had always been sitting there, waiting to be called upon. All she needed to do was use it in tandem with Sonics. But that was for another time. Viltia transformed back into a puddle and slunk out of the hut.

It was time to get to Kini-Nui. She hoped she wasn’t too late.

Edited by Kal the Guardian
  • Like 1

IC: Mazor-Somewhere near Kini Nui

As Mazor was walking back to retrieve the child, there was suddenly the sound of many branches rustling and snapping. He quickly drew his launcher, which had a high power weakness disk inside, and slowly walked into the clearing. A large mechanical being stood before him as he looked upwards he heard the thing speak. "Hello?" Sidra's voice emerged from the mouth of the towering mech, "Is there anyone out here?"

Mazor grunted, clearing his throat. The skeletal man aimed his weapon at what he assumed was the things head and spoke loudly.  "Can I help you?"

@Gecko Greavesy

• Like 1

"Uh..." for a moment, she just stared at the emaciated being before her, "...you kinda look like you're the one who needs help." She opened the cockpit and shadow-traveled to the forest floor. "Sorry for dropping in unannounced. I was scouting around and heard the kid crying out. Thought it might've been left behind in the evacuation."

@Smudge8

• Like 2

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"We?" She glanced from the being to the skaklet, and back again. She didn't believe for a second that the being before her was the father. She wasn't convinced that he was biologically capable of being anyone's father. "Uh... the evacuation, yeah. There was a Tahtorak wandering by yesterday; I guess the locals wimped out and decided to skedaddle until it was gone." 

@Smudge8

• Like 2

IC: Mazor- Kini Nui

Mazor nodded. "I've been living in the wilderness for a little while now. I had no idea."  Up in the tree the baby continued to wail. "One moment." Mazor turned and climbed the tree to fetch the Skaklet. He came back down and started rocking the baby to try and quiet it. "Is the threat gone?"

• Like 3

IC: Grime | Kumu Temple

"Well," Grime continued after tearing his eyes from Korruhn's self inflicted wounds; "what about these suva-like things? They're red. They're round. They seem important. Or is that just me?"

Grime absentmindedly patted the side of the nearest red dome. Maybe dumping Korruhn's blood on it would do something.

OOC: @Gecko Greavesy, @EmperorWhenua, @Crimson Jester

IC: Miserix | Northern Wastes

Taua was too focused, too lost int the fight to notice. Miserix crooned to the merged consciousness of the skakdi; don't forget darlings, I'm here for you. 

Then she was gone, with only her empty vessel in Taua's possession as a calling card.

OOC: @Kal the Guardian, @NorikSigma, @Sparticus147 she's gone for now, but the offer remains.

Edited by Unreliable Narrator

Happy chat.

"Karz if I know. Giant monsters are going to be the least of anyone's problems if the island keeps sinking," she replied, deciding to keep any comments about the irresponsibility of leaving a baby unattended in the wilderness to herself. "It's the end of the world all over again."

@Smudge8

• Like 2

Location - Le-Metru Nuva

Viltia soared above the few clouds in the sky in the light of the mid-morning sun. While exultant of her new powers, that feeling was met with and dampened by discovering that yet even more of Zakaz had disappeared. So instead of teleporting to Kini-Nui, she decided to practice her new Kanohi powers mid-flight, also trying to juggle her Muaka’s element and mask as well. The hardest part seemed to be using her own mask in combination with her breed quirks and element at once.

Surprisingly, the Muaka part was easy. In a way, it was as if she was using the Muaka’s mental capacity to process using his powers. No doubt this was because the Taboo expected her to merge with a whole lot more beings and wanted her to be able to use all their powers at once. Which, well, she was on her way. One being was good enough for right now. Hopefully more would come later.

As she crested the Kini-Nui mountain range, well, partial mountain range now, the one thing that really stuck out to her was something standing in the jungle in the valley. Something she had spent a month looking at.

Wairuha!

Viltia immediately teleported to the mech’s shoulder, tethers latching her in place. She quickly noted the hatch was open and the cockpit was empty. “Huh.” Viltia looked down at the jungle below, the leaves on all the trees dancing aside and curling up to let her see below the canopy. There was a flash of silver and emerald!

She leapt from the mech’s shoulder as if she were diving into the ocean, no doubt in her mind that Sidra had already sensed her. The branches parted like water to admit her descent. As she neared the ground, she called upon her Levitation to slow her fall and her tethers brought her safely to the ground.

Once on the ground, Viltia stepped from the Muaka as if she had been a physical part of it but the others just hadn’t seen her attached. If they looked closely, they would have seen space warp around where she had exited.

As the canopy above returned to normal after Viltia’s passing and the light grew dim once more, her Tethers glowed like cosmic seaweed, the stars captured in their essence as they swayed around her as if in a spatial current. Her body was wrapped in vines and jungle flowers, each one a vibrant splash of color with a backdrop of deep, jungle green. But none compared to her golden optics. They looked like twin suns that were slowly burning. Her optics made her Golden Mask of Possibilities seem like a cheap knockoff, though on its own, the mask would have put most other gold to shame.

She was beaming, “Sidra! You’ll never gu- oh!” Viltia noticed someone else was there. She had been so caught up with meeting Sidra again that she had ignored what her Life Kraata had been telling her. He was gaunt like one dead, and lanky as if all his organics had rotted away. The parts she could see, anyway. He wore a grey cloak that covered most of his form. Sidra seemed to be mid-conversation with him. He looked like he needed a hug. “Oh, um, excuse me, sorry. Please continue.

Actually, he looked really familiar… Where had she just seen him? Her Life Kraata sensed his species, but it didn’t really help her remember anything. She had just touched so many stars it was hard to keep track.

Sidra would immediately notice that Viltia’s voice was different. Its tones were more melodic and, in some undefinable way, “detached”. Yet at the same time it was certainly Viltia’s voice, with the same vocal range and choice of pitch. If she wanted to, Sidra could do a quick mental scan on Viltia’s undefended mind. It would 100% cement that it was indeed the Viltia she knew.

OOC: @Gecko Greavesy @Smudge8

• Like 2

IC: Korruhn, Kumu Peninsula

"Indeed," Korruhn replied to Grime. He couldn't believe how quickly he'd resorted to spilling his blood without even thinking of where. Time and void were slowly eating away at what Korruhn once was, and his haste and desperation weren't helping. The bulbous domes rose as half-spheres from the ground, painted or stained red exactly as in the images. "Your wisdom far exceeds your stature, Builder."

Korruhn walked over to the dome, and stood over it. He held up his wrist, removed the bandage, and his his blood drip down to the dome.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @EmperorWhenua @Gecko Greavesy

• Like 2

image.png.c80b02daebe0faa6146a8dfce1ccb188.png

"This spot marks our grave; but you may rest here too, if you like."

IC Kilo-M9 NUVA - West of Kini-Nui:

As Skyra began to concentrate, Patiwairutiki took a more stable kneeling position on the ground.

This unit will return soon. Do not wander off.

I can’t promise that. If there are riteborn, I will kill them.

Acknowledged.

The cockpit hatch opened up as the mechanical enforcer took hold of its co-pilot’s hand. Locking its gaze on Skyra, the machine spoke the words, “Power transfer: Hiko.” The mask adorning its face emitted a soft glow as Skyra felt a strange power filling her being. As she concentrated on the cargo hold of the Taku, the location seemed ever so closer in distance. Soon, she felt like she could get there with only a hop, a skip, and a jump. Mentally taking that leap, the world shifted around the pair as Skyra would feel a lurch in her stomach, like going over a hill on a roller coaster. Instantly they were gone without a trace.

The world shifted beneath their stationary bodies in but a moment. As reality settled back into place, the pair could see that they were indeed in the cargo bay of the Taku. Besides a brief flash and the ship shifting beneath the sudden additional weight, it was as if they had always been there. The machine took a look around, noting where changes had been made to the ship’s interior since its last visit.

OOC: I'm not sure who's in the cargo bay specifically, so I'll just tag people I know that are in or near the Taku so they can notice the new arrivals if they want. @BULiK@Tarn@Snelly@Onaku@Toru Nui@Daniel the Finlander and also @~Xemnas~ cause we just left Atamai.

• Like 3

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: Skyra Daring - The Taku (Cargo Bay) -

Skyra had never teleported before, at least not like this. It felt strange and disorienting, but there was also a bit of a rush that got her adrenaline pumping. As she and Kilo both appeared in the cargo bay of the Taku, Skyra took a second to reorient herself. "Woah, that's trippy." 

"Oh, hey Sky. Welcome back."

"Rose!" Skyra went over to her wife and gave the bigger Toa a tight hug. "We did it, we killed that big lizard! Also I'm gonna become NUVA like my buddy Kilo over here and get a big mech of my own! Also the whole island seems to be disappearing or something and that's kind of bad!" 

OOC:  @pokemonlover360 @BULiK @Tarn

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Mazor-Kini-Nui

Mazor nodded. "I've been trying to get away from it all and figure some things out, but it seems like fate keeps catching up with me." He looked briefly down at the skaklet, who was beginning to calm down. Then looked up at Sidra and Viltia, who had just arrived. "I assume if people were evacuating there must be a settlement nearby. The kid could use some proper food."

@Gecko Greavesy @Kal the Guardian

Edited by Smudge8
  • Like 1

Location - Kini-Nui Valley, Jungle

With - Sidra, Mazor, Muaka NUVA Proxima

Food?” Viltia whispered to herself, trying not to inject herself into the conversation more than she already had. If he needed food, then she could provide it.

In a display entirely different from the night before, food simply appeared on a wooden table. There was nothing one moment, then the next a fully formed meal appeared as it all grew from the ground so fast as to appear almost instantaneous.

There was a wooden table, made of mahogany, with several oak bowls on top of it, all filled with various kinds of fruits. She would have thrown in vegetables, but she couldn’t exactly cook them with her element. Intricately carved wooden spoons, forks, and knives appeared as well, set next to each bowl. They had little vines carved into them.

The fruit was pre-cut, just waiting to be eaten, either through absorption or ingestion. There was pineapple, honeydew melon, cantaloupe, and watermelon. There was applesauce, orange slices, bananas, and tomatoes. And in a bowl off to the side there was the locally grown Fau Swamp mushrooms. All the ones that were edible without cooking them, anyway.

Viltia didn’t even notice the ease with which she performed such tasks. She was her element and there was nothing more to it. No thought about technique or how much elemental energy to use. She simply moved herself in a mind kind of way and it happened.

Viltia motioned to Mazor that he could grab whatever he wanted.

Off to the side, Viltia’s Muaka gave a little wine. Viltia smirked and rolled her optics, creating a whole watermelon in her hands, rind already off, and tossing it to him. His jaws snapped shut around the juicy red oval like it was some prey he had been stalking for half an hour. He savored the flavor for a moment, then swallowed it whole.

OOC: @Gecko Greavesy @Smudge8

• Like 1

IC: Rose (MC) - The Taku (Cargo Bay)

"Without me?" she jokingly asked, pretending to sound disappointed but being proud of the Toa of Air for slaying the beast. "A mech, huh? Like the one I used to lug around? Sounds pretty sweet."

Rose raised an eyebrow, the last part hitting her. "Wait, disappearing? The island's disappearing? Maybe that's why everyone's so tense..."

@Snelly@pokemonlover360

• Like 1

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

16 hours ago, Unreliable Narrator said:

"Well," Grime continued after tearing his eyes from Korruhn's self inflicted wounds; "what about these suva-like things? They're red. They're round. They seem important. Or is that just me?" Grime absentmindedly patted the side of the nearest red dome. Maybe dumping Korruhn's blood on it would do something.

5 hours ago, Crimson Jester said:

"Indeed," Korruhn replied to Grime. He couldn't believe how quickly he'd resorted to spilling his blood without even thinking of where. Time and void were slowly eating away at what Korruhn once was, and his haste and desperation weren't helping. The bulbous domes rose as half-spheres from the ground, painted or stained red exactly as in the images. "Your wisdom far exceeds your stature, Builder."

Korruhn walked over to the dome, and stood over it. He held up his wrist, removed the bandage, and his his blood drip down to the dome.

IE Temple | Kumu

Grime touched the object and it responded to his interaction instantly, while Korruhn's dripping of his lifeblood inspired his dome to come to life slowly. What was before a simple dark dome that glowed like a smoldering ember burst into radiant light from within. It seemed to yearn for more, begging, pleading for something from the two devotees, and as the small shrines shone ever brighter the visitors discerned text made visible on the tops of the domes.

Render to Uhuraz the things that are Uhuraz's

and to Him the things that are His

All who tithe shall be Welcome Ones

"Tithing suva," Stannis said in realization as he stepped to the one closest to him. "Just as some suva honor toa or Tren Krom, others are meant to serve for an Aspect's aggrandizement. Tithe what you will, but only the best crops are to be rendered to the lord, and... believe.

The Wanderer placed his hand on the dome and instantly connected with the device. It was not for meditation, however, and the connection they had was strictly transactional—it felt his power and glory and demanded a sacrifice to be made from the best Stannis could offer. It did not take long for him to decide what to give, however—he the suva, in the honor of the Aspect of Makuta who dwelled there, he surrendered what he most prized, surrendering his inherent kraata power of healing and becoming mortal in truth.

Only for now, he thought. Until this transaction is complete, my life is yours.

He hoped the others would give up something as well.

OOC | Almost there! @Gecko Greavesy

• Like 4

IC: Niidak (Ko-Pou/The Taku)

Niidak and the matoran were busy installing the cargo bay doors when they were interrupted by strangers appearing out of thin air. Niidak quickly prepared to pull out her knife in self defence, but one of the Toa crew members appeared to be friendly with the intruders, so she calmed down. She listened to them talking. Apparently, this big robot was another teleporting NUVA with a giant mech. She wasn't sure if seeing two NUVAs in one day meant that she was lucky, or that there were a lot of them around. Whatever the case, she was glad to hear that at least one of the beasts attacking Kini-Koro was dead. She was less glad to hear that the entire island was indeed sinking, or "disappearing".

Now that she had heard the news, she lost interest in the conversation. Besides, she hated being distracted while at work. "Hey, can you all go chat somewhere else?" she asked the strangers. "Unless you want to help us repair this ship."

OOC: @Snelly@pokemonlover360@Tarn

Edited by Daniel the Finlander
  • Like 5

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

Sidra! You’ll never gu- oh!

The sudden appearance of Viltia didn't surprise Sidra, given that she'd been able to sense the familiar mind approaching. But Viltia's actual appearance did surprise her. Her height, her armour... Sidra knew exactly what that meant. 

"Viltia? You did it!" She grinned. It took her a moment to identify the emotion behind the strange thrill flowing through her: pride. Le-Metru Nuva had another protector, and Sidra had a peer she could trust and rely on. But her mood took a swift dive at the next words of the being she was conversing with.

"I've been trying to get away from it all and figure some things out, but it seems like fate keeps catching up with me."

"I know how that feels," she nodded grimly. "Anyway, I suppose introductions are in order. I'm Sidra, this is Viltia. What do we call you and... your kid?" 

@Kal the Guardian @Smudge8

____________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Whisper - Kumu Temple

"Tithing suva. Just as some suva honor toa or Tren Krom, others are meant to serve for an Aspect's aggrandizement. Tithe what you will, but only the best crops are to be rendered to the lord, and... believe.

"Another sacrifice?" The words came out in a disgruntled snarl. This was not how she worked. Her entire existence was predicated on trades and deals, on equal success and mutual benefit. But first at Icarax's door, and now here again, she was being asked to give up a part of herself with no clue as to what she would get in return. And now, like then, she felt she had little choice but to comply. "Very well."

She drifted over to another of the domes and placed her hand upon it. She felt its want, its demand for sacrifice, and for a moment she wasn't sure how to answer it. She'd already given up her Rite of Desecration at Icarax's door, the very cornerstone of what made her an Aspect... what more could she surrender? The gift that Viltia had given her was so new, so fresh, she couldn't bear the thought of parting with it so soon. And with desecration gone, her Insect Control power and Infectious Kraata taboo were the only means she had left to create new servants.

That left only one thing. One more piece of herself that had been present from the beginning. And so she offered up her inherent power over Shadow, her last and only means to directly attack others or defend herself. This had better be worth it...

@EmperorWhenua

____________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Marrow - The Wastes

Marrow's clumsy swipe missed its target, and he stumbled, thrown off balance by a sudden crushing weight that settled like a blanket over his entire body. His silvery assailant lost to his sight, Marrow bellowed his agony and ire, blood and spittle spraying from his wounded jaws, even the effort of opening his mouth proving to be an excruciating struggle. The roar turned to a gurgle as the coastline upon which he stood suddenly ceased to be, sending him plunging into the raging waves that rushed in to fill the void. 

Still rendered nigh immobile by the unnatural gravity, he sunk without sound or struggle, descending into the depths. 

IC Katrin Nuva - Kini Nui:

"Nice to meet you, Nuju! I'm... well I'm Katrin. Katrin Nuva? I feel like that part's important somehow. But not like.... NUVA. Just Nuva." She shook her head. "Sorry, my head's been full of weird thoughts lately."

"As far as hero or tourist.... well, I dunno if it's really my place to call myself a hero, y'know? That's sorta somethin' only other people can give you. So I guess I'm a tourist! I heard there was a weird portal up here that people went into and came out with stuff, and I wanted to know more about that. Do you know anythin' about it, Nuju?"

After a second,  she also added, "Hey, don't take this the wrong way, but are you okay? You kinda keep..... fizzin' out of view for a few seconds?"

@Unreliable Narrator

• Like 2

IC: Mazor-Kini-Nui

As Mazor inserted the spoon into the skaklet's mouth the baby imediatly spit the paste out. Mazor frantically searched the table, he picked up a musroom and gave it to the child. The skaklet ate it greedily. "I mean, I found the child in the forrest after I left Metru Koro... I suppose I'd call him Jojax, it'd be rude not to call him something."  He shook his head, then extended a hand to shake. "Anyway, I'm Mazor."

@Gecko Greavesy @Kal the Guardian

• Like 1

She shook the offered hand. "Nice to meet you, Maz-oh! Wait, you're the guy Nuju mentioned!" She yanked the Krom Sphere from her belt pouch and brandished it at Mazor, "Tell me everything you know about this. Nuju said you were its Keeper." 

@Smudge8

Fear. Recognition.

This was definitely the right guy.

"This explanation's for you too, Viltia. You've missed some... heavy stuff." Sidra said, rolling the Sphere around in her hand. "Long story short, it turns out that the entity you lot call Mata Nui is actually just a super-powerful Aspect of Makuta, and those undead Untethered things are like extensions of his will. Those voices we heard, Viltia... taunting us.... that was him." 

She focused on Mazor now. "So, in answer to your question, about a month ago a big Untethered attacked our village. We burned it to ash, and found this Sphere in the remains with a whole lot of other junk. I didn't even realise it was important until I ran into this guy named Ostrox yesterday..."

She gestured back towards the centre of the valley, where Nuju and the Far Shore portal awaited, "...he wasn't exactly the most chipper conversationalist, but my chat with him prompted me to have another chat with Nuju, and he said the League thought this Sphere thing could be used to trap a Great Spirit. But since I met with Mata Nui less than an hour ago, I know he's not trapped in this thing. So... Mazor... what happened? What went wrong?" 

@Smudge8 @Kal the Guardian

• Like 4