Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse -- Gameplay Topic (IC)

Unreliable Narrator

IC: Exuze, Kini-Nui, Templeside

The overgrown Lesterin took several steps backwards as soon as the Stasis ended, eyeing Axxon carefully in case the titan made a move.

IC: The Taku, The Taku

Vhisola’s searching lead her to a door below the countertop, which she opened to reveal an assortment of unique and strange ceramic mugs. One was a plain white with “K + N” written inside a large red heart shape. Another said “Unity. Duty. Destiny,” vertically aligned in a tacky, old-school font. A third said “Captain’s Favorite Toa.” The last mug at the front of the cupboard had a cartoonish horseshoe magnet on the side and said “I’m Attracted To Coffee.”

OOC: @Vezok's Friend

IC: Berys, Tobduk-Koro Airspace, The Taku, Bridge

Berys mirrored his captain’s concerned expression. Why was the Aqua Sphere crashing? What the Karz was Knichou up to now? Most importantly: was Triage still in charge?

After a moment of consideration, Berys knew that of course Triage was still in charge of the Taku. Why should he bother asking Knichou? Until Knichou or Captain Vella said otherwise, Triage retained all authority. Best to not bring it up, then.

For now, Berys maintained their current heading towards the volcano, with the Le-Matoran triple checking that the airship's path wasn’t near the potential impact zone of Mi-Kiri.

“What now?”

IC: Knichou, Zakaz Airspace, Mi-Kiri Proximity

Knichou’s smile grew wider as Nale jumped out ahead of him. He quickly leapt out of the hatch and into the roaring winds of the open skies. His adaptive armor’s thrusters activated instantly and it wasn't long before he formed up on Nale's right with the expert pilot performing a flashy roll in the process. The two Toa flew up ahead of Aurax's bulky airship, gaining on the Kaita ACR. Now that Knichou and Nale could see it for themselves, they recognized it as Kilo's Kaita ACR, the same one that had decisively come to the Taku's aid in the battle with Nektann.

As they drew nearer, Knichou was surprised as two new icons appeared on his visor's HUD, both appearing inside the center of the mech. First they were two squares in the HUD's green color scheme, both designated as UNKNOWN. After a few seconds, once everyone's nanosuits had remotely synchronized and aligned with their wearer's subconscious feelings and intent, the two square icons rounded out into circles and shifted color to a bright blue hue that stood out from the default green of the visor's HUD. The designations of the two icons updated to KILO-M9 and JUTORI.

Knichou was surprised - where the Karz did those two get adap-

Oh… right...

Well, at least the extra pairs were going to good use.

Knichou moved his fingers gracefully to manipulate his adaptive armor's menus with precision gestures while he kept his hands at his sides for maximum aerodynamics and coordination of his thrust vectors. Kilo and Jutori would see a message pop up on their head up displays, accompanied by a notification sound to grab their attention.

INCOMING GROUP CALL FROM: CMDR. KNICHOU & CPT. VELLA

ACCEPT: Y/N?

The armor's final query blinked for a moment, waiting the split second for each wearer to recognize the options and subconsciously decide to initiate communications before it automatically connected them.

<< This is Commander Knichou. What are you two doing up here? >>

OOC: @pokemonlover360

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 2

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC, Aurax: Vault of Stories

”That’s right,” Aurax said. “Crazy things are happening in the world, so it’s time to get you out.” He glanced at the Bordahk unit in the corner. “You using this for anything? I can upload you into it and take you with me that way.”

OOC: @EmperorWhenua

Edited by ~Xemnas~
  • Like 1

IC: Parnassus | The Caldera

"You are a strange man, Ostrox," Parnassus said, continuing their walk towards the group. "But I have long relied on the wisdom of strangers to make it through the world. Now that my father is gone, I can speak a little more openly -- I hold only bonds of complete and utter contempt with Korruhn, but I have no wish to see him dead yet. Not while he still might be useful to me. The plan I offer to you all is this: Leklo and I extradite Korruhn and fake his death, leaving Spiriah none the wiser. The rest of you may return the Matoran's body -- I suspect it to be the poor bard named Grime -- and gain whatever answers you seem to be think my family can give you."

They looked around at the motley crew.

"What say you all?

OOC: @EmperorWhenua @Toru Nui @TL01 NUVA @Keeper of Kraata

-Void

• Like 2

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Jutori - Patiwairutiki Cockpit

The notification was a bit of a surprise--Jutori had not seen all the things adaptive armor could do yet. He accepted the call, icons representing Knichou, Kilo, and Nale all appearing in his peripheral vision. "I could ask you two the same," Jutori replied to the commander of the Taku. "We were heading for the Sphere before it...you know. Now we're aiming for the Vahki hive that was floating around it. Might wanna keep your distance, we're about do a special maneuver."

He glanced to Kilo before continuing.

"The Admin told you to come here too, didn't it?

IC: Nale Vella - Zakaz Airspace (Mi-Kiri Proximity)

"Sort of," Nale replied. "I'm guessing we're all here for the same thing, and I'm guessing you two didn't have anything to do with the ball in the sky coming down."

@BULiK@~Xemnas~@pokemonlover360

IC: Korio, Kanohi Dragon of Loyalty - Mata Nui's Head

He didn't understand why the corpse-god's skull was speaking to him, but he obliged anyway, unleashing more hellfire on the remains of the Builder civilization's great city. Burning and melting away, turning into slag where there were once shining towers. Korio paused only to let out a pleased roar at his work before continuing.

@EmperorWhenua@Vezok's Friend

• Like 2

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Taja | Kumu Peninsula

Taja opened her mouth to say something —she didn't know quite what yet, but knowing her feelings about Stannis, it wasn't likely to be something particularly nice— when the Avohkii's power washed over her like a wave. It felt like a bad sunburn. Her eyes itched and her skin tingled, and her mouth felt dry. That sucked. But the wave of understanding that followed was a soothing balm.

She saw everything clearly. For a moment, the scales of void sickness fell from her eyes, and she saw the world as she had seen it in a different lifetime. She remembered how she had once trusted in destiny and listened to the stars. The words of a song someone was singing seemed to echo around her, guiding her on a path preordained. A sense of purpose blossomed within her: she was a Toa! All the things she'd said to Korruhn had been half-spoken to herself as well: she was desperate to believe that Dume had chosen her for a special reason because she felt so unbelievable inadequate. She always felt like an imposter. People like Skyra and Knichou had the brawn and the brains to be Toa, but an astronomer? What could she possibly offer? So she told herself stories over and over of Dume's careful decision. She removed herself from the equation and focused on destiny, because if everything happened as it was destined to, then she was meant to be a Toa. But as she had begun to believe less and less in destiny, she had also begun also to regard herself as a mistake. She had been unworthy all along.

She saw the truth now. There was no way she could deserve becoming a Toa. The transformation itself, she realized, was the least interesting thing about any Toa. What mattered was what you did with it. There was no grand arbiter ruling who could become a Toa and who couldn't. There was no special quality or secret code prewritten in her DNA. Even Dume had turned out to be a weak, flawed old man, so the fact that he chose her meant nothing. 

And if she couldn't be chosen... if being chosen didn't make her special... then it was impossible to be worthy or unworthy. She were just a Toa. All she had were her own good intentions and her stubborn determination to be the hero her people needed. Was that enough? Trick question. There was no enough. Neither was there insufficient. There was only the fact that she was a Toa, and whoever she chose to be was up to her.

It felt like a burden was lifted off her shoulders. Taja took a deep breath—

And watched Korruhn look past her open hand and toss his stone into the dirt.

A flame of anger flared in her chest, all the hotter because she couldn't deceive herself into thinking it was unjustified. So that was how he chose to be? Even in the illuminating light of the Avohkii that made everything perfectly clear, Korruhn chose spite over cooperation, hatred over friendship, and petty revenge over saving his people. He hadn't needed to involve Sidra at all. Taja had made the request on her own terms, from Toa to Toa, and he had thrown it back in her face. There was no sense of kinship between them after all, she supposed. She had thought more of Korruhn than he deserved.

As for Stannis... well, she still didn't totally like Stannis, but she now understood his purpose, and she he knew he was pursuing his grand design because he truly believed it was good for everyone. Maybe it was. She wasn't sure. But with the apocalypse approaching, she figured it wasn't worth burning any bridges. If the final stones didn't materialize, then Stannis might be their only chance at staving off total annihilation.

"Here," Taja said, picking up the stone and handing it to Sidra. She looked back at Stannis. "I guess we'll see you when we see you. Hopefully before time runs out."

OOC: @Gecko Greavesy @EmperorWhenua @Crimson Jester

• Like 4

IC: Sidra - Kumu Peninsula

"Thank you," she said again, taking the Stone in her hands and stowing it in her belt pouch beside the other. "If anyone wants a ride to Kini-Nui with me, you're welcome to come along. If not, I'll hopefully see you all there later."

She turned away, and - free of the Kanohi's dampening effects - shadow-traveled back up to Wairuha's cockpit. A part of her missed the Mask already, she could feel her doubts come creeping back, gnawing and taunting that she'd made the wrong choice, that her concerns were for nothing, that she should just bugger off and leave the universe-saving for others.

But she already had the Stones. She finally felt close to actually accomplishing something, and most importantly, she had a chance to learn whether Stannis' ambitions were the only option that lay ahead, or if there were other choices still to be made.  

Wairuha knelt down before the ground, extending its open hand towards the group in an invitation for anyone who wanted to come along to climb aboard. 

IC: Whisper - Kumu Peninsula

With the strange green being departed, Whisper finally found the strength to move. She'd hovered in solemn silence for the past few minutes, contemplating the world of promise that Stannis had offered. She'd known the other Aspect had plans, known that she'd been bound to assist with them, but she'd never been bothered to ask what she'd just signed up for. 

Now she knew. 

Now she understood. 

"You wanted to see," he said, turning back to Stannis. The Nui-Kopen landed, and the tethers sprouting from its form withdrew as Whisper emerged from within the consciousness of her connected creatures and floated over to Stannis, holding out one of her tendrils where the symbol for the Tethered Bonds taboo had etched itself into her. "Here." 

@Crimson Jester @Eyru @EmperorWhenua

• Like 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: MC - Clash - Skakdi-Xa of Air

Location - Kini-Nui Valley, Cravious’ Unopened Bunker, the Cube

With - Sagacious, Asperity

Clash pat Sagacious on the back as she sat down to keep watch on the cameras. Clash would have loved to watch whatever it was that Cravious was doing, but he had chores to do now that they had stopped.

Well, technically he could have done them while they were still moving, but he really didn’t want to. It was so much easier to clean things outside. And speaking of cleaning things, things were going to be much harder now that Voracious was gone. Even though he hadn’t been very nice, Clash had still liked him. He had been a fellow grunt, working hard all for the sake of the boss. Plus his element had let them clean things super easy.

But that was Zakaz. Skakdi came and went. Rite-born destroyed settlements. Some Skakdi made another Rite-born to fight back. Such was life.

Sagacious, Asperity, and Preceptor had been here before him and he had seen a couple mechanics either too greedy, too violent, or too inadequate get hired and subsequently fired. So it only made sense that Preceptor and Voracious eventually left them as well.

Clash opened the garage ramp of the Cube. The large door slowly lowered to form a ramp, hydraulics groaning loudly as it did so from the sheer weight of the protosteel slab that made it up. The opening revealed the lush valley and jungle beyond. It was a display of bright and emerald greens that danced when the wind came through.

It was the most beautiful thing Clash had ever seen on the island.

He sat on the ramp for a few minutes, just soaking it in, happily taking in the heat of the sun. Worries slipped away from him for a moment of complete bliss.

The noise of a bunker opening stirred him from his break and he craned his head around to find the source of the noise. It hadn’t sounded close, so it hadn’t been Cravious, who was on the opposite side of the Cube and out of view. But he also couldn’t see whatever bunker it was from where he was, so he just shrugged and slowly got up, sad to take his optics off the beauty before him.

But eventually he did, trudging inside. He grabbed buckets, sponges, and soap, taking them outside and down the garage ramp into the lush grass beyond. Then he went back in and wheeled out a large bin of water. He hoped he wouldn’t use this all up while they were here and have to go down to the lake to gather more.

Next he grabbed what needed cleaning. There were a lot of assorted parts, but mostly it was iron and protosteel tools. Some of it for building, some for forging. He did detach the furnace outflow vent, which was fairly large and stained black with soot. He grabbed his brush and got to work, happy to feel the breeze in his frills.

After a bit of this, he felt like someone was watching him. He stopped his work, looking around. Sure enough, one bunker over there were two beings and a… Muaka? The one glowing silver, he was pretty sure she was looking his way. He waved and got back to work.

IC: Forgemaster Viltia NUVA - Toa NUVA of the Green

Location - Kini-Nui Valley, Twekohui’s Empty Bunker

With - Zataka, Muaka NUVA Proxima

Viltia frowned, saddened that both a Ruin had been destroyed and that Irnakk’s Tooth wouldn’t work out. She shrugged at Zataka’s further questions, “I have no idea. I already don’t know much about technology and the Suvas are full of this space warping technology which is beyond normal technology. So I’m really lost. All I know is that this has never happened before. Maybe it has to do with that Ruin being destroyed. I don’t know.

Viltia scratched at her mask and looked around, trying to figure out some solution that wouldn’t send them wildly off course or take a ton of time. “Going to my village would take far too long, and my Kaita mech is there, which wouldn’t be good for you.” The abandoned and now repopulated village of Kini-Koro glistened in the distance, “And I would have no idea where to start looking for a forge in Kini-Koro.

The mech in the distance thankfully didn’t seem to be heading their way, instead heading for the grand temple. It leaned down, presumably to talk with Nuju. Its voice boomed across the valley, words distorted by the distance. That left only one other bunker unopened and-

When Viltia looked to the bunker, which was one over from hers, the bottom of it was blocked by some kind of building so that she couldn’t see if someone was at its door. That definitely hadn’t been there before. Some being was…

Anger momentarily flashed through her. It was a Skakdi! He was outside the building, cleaning something. Probably weapons to kill innocents. He adjusted his grip as he cleaned and Viltia recognized a Kanoka mold! A strange mix of joy and anger filled her. How could she go and ask him to help them out? But the opportunity was right there for the taking, practically thrown into her lap. But it was a Skakdi!

The green Skakdi looked up like he could sense someone was watching him. He looked around until he spotted Viltia and waved. Viltia’s Heartlight instantly melted. He was one of the good ones! Just like Nektann had become. Now there was nothing holding her back.

She looked back to Zataka and pointed a thumb in the direction of the Cube, “Maybe we could go see if that building has a forge inside. The Skakdi over there is cleaning a Kanoka mold, after all. I would say that’s promising.

• Like 2

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

IC Vuata Maca Tree | Fau Swamp

Sour acid rain became sweet. A snarl rippled into birdsong. The burning stench of ACR fumes blew away into the taste of clean water. A flash of anger passed through the tree's discordant mental images.

Clean it all.

OOC: @Kal the Guardian

• Like 2

IC: Past Viltia #1 - Toa NUVA of the Green

Location - Near Le-Metru Nuva, Vuata Maca Tree

With - Vauta Maca Tree

Clean it all? There was no way she could clean all of it. There was far too much swamp to…

Actually, the swamp was all but gone. She could hear the waves of the ocean nearby in the channel that had formed between Le-Metru Nuva and the Air Suva. The Fau Swamp was but a husk of its former self. The marshes that had ringed it were even less so, being almost completely ripped away.

But still, even a month’s worth of purified EP might not be enough to cleanse it all. And that was another problem right there. They were only able to have pure EP because so much defiled EP soaked up through the ground. It wouldn’t stop coming just because of pure EP, would it?

Past Viltia #1 looked at the beautiful splendor of the tree. Her optics dazzled in its silver light. She felt its anger at the corruption all around. A feeling she shared with it.

Perhaps this tree was the key to it all. Perhaps it could keep the swamp uncorrupted once cleansed. She scratched at her mask as she thought.

There was only one way to find out.

A lone bee spreading pollen. A single leaf adorning a tree. “I’ll try my best.

Past Viltia flew away, straight to the hut that contained all they had purified. There were rows upon rows of the containers, all waiting for a purpose that had up to this point had been unknown. She left a section of them untouched, ready to be used by herself later for forging or maybe to help Sorilax out. But the rest she grabbed without reservation, tethers allowing her to take far more than she would have been able to otherwise.

As sparingly as seemed appropriate, Past Viltia started to pour the golden liquid upon the swamp floor as she Levitated above it, starting below Le-Metru Nuva and spreading outwards in a grid pattern to help keep her place for whenever she had to go back and gather more pure EP.

She did this with the utmost focus, time losing all meaning as she spread the healing touch of the golden ichor.

OOC: @Eyru

IC: Varian - Aurax's Airship (Mi-Kiri Proximity) -

The Exo-toa could not fly, and therefore remained on the airship for now. Varian observed the falling Aqua Sphere. 

"It truly is the end of days." 

IC: Vashni - The Taku (Bridge) -

Vashni stood up, looking at the Aqua Sphere as it grew larger and larger as it descended. She looked at Triage. 

"I'm going out there." Before he could really say otherwise she was already running off to the cargo bay. When she got there she telekinetically lifted Skyra's old jetpack off the floor and started to put it on. 

OOC: @BULiK@~Xemnas~@pokemonlover360@Tarn@Toru Nui and anyone else around

Edited by Snelly
  • Like 2

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Berys, Tobduk-Koro Airspace, The Taku, Bridge

"Alright then..."

Berys maintained the Taku's course. The volcano slowly began to occupy more of the field of view of the windshield.

• Like 2

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Triage - The Taku (Bridge)

The volcano had a menacing and uncomfortable aura to it. The state of the land around it was charred and still burning in some places--evidence of a recent eruption, maybe. Triage realized his coffee had gone cold.

He looked to Berys. "We'll land close by, then take the Kahu the rest of the way. Just like I said."

Triage looked at it like the volcano itself would come alive and attack them. "I'll be honest, I don't...like this place."

@BULiK

• Like 2

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Nuju | Kini-Nui

“I’m Nuju, a researcher from Metru-Nui. Who are you?”

He had a feeling this encounter was going to be worse than Katrin NUVA Proxima. Come to think of it, this tall being could be useful. Nuju asked; 

"I'm sorry to bother you having just met, but the capstone of the Suva Kaita was removed and it fell into the lake. Would you be able to fetch it and place it on that open hole over there?"

Nuju gestured towards the opening in the center of the floating temple where a maleficent shadow seemed to linger.

OOC: @Snelly

IC: Reliable Narrator | Mi-Kiri, Elemental Temple of Light

As Mi-Kiri fell, Turaga Lhikan was pulled wordlessly backwards from the hallway and out of the core of the floating city by the cables attached to his body. It gave the strange appearance of an old man on a retractable leash, or a fishing lure on a line getting reeled back in. He dangled from the vahki hive fortress on his marionette strings, limp and awaiting control. The drop didn’t bother him: he was already dead.

In the darkness of the Elemental Temple of Light, gravity sloshed the waters about like a chaotic, evil dishwasher. Two rahkshi, a matoran, a flummoxed aspect, and several vahki rattled about the room and slid across the walls. One vahki crashed into a crystal pillar, and electrical sparks surged from the impact through the water shocking everyone. 

“What were you thinking,” shouted Kas as he struggled to keep his head above water. “You just cut the power, my friend. Now we’re all gonna die. There’s nothing keeping us aloft anymore!”

OOC: @Kal the Guardian, @Harvali

Edited by Unreliable Narrator
  • Like 2

Happy chat.

IC: Berys & Arnex, Irnakk's Tooth, The Taku, Bridge

"Neither do I," Berys agreed.

The trip had been uneventful. The looming smoke-spewing spire and the charred, deformed landscape was not conducive to lively conversation. Seeing the island in daylight at the Taku's cruising altitude made it so much more evident how little of it was left.

Berys hoped that whatever Knichou was doing wasn't completely stupid. Then again, Berys was the one flying towards an active volcano.

Whiile they could spot an entrance halfway up the mountain, the steep slopes didn't let the Taku land anywhere near. Berys deployed the landing gear and set the Taku down on a plateau a quarter of the way up the mountain. He opened the cargo bay doors, but left the boarding ramp closed, as they would take the Kahu the rest of the way.

"If you're going to the volcano, make your way to the cargo bay," the pilot announced over the intercom, before idling the Taku and beginning to move there himself. Arnex, Navu, and Rose had managed to unlock the armory by now, although the suitcase full of the experimental defiled EP zamors was still locked.

"Can you melt the lock without melting the zamors?"

Edited by BULiK
added berys response to triage
  • Like 2

IC Stannis | Kumu 

[Taja] looked back at Stannis. "I guess we'll see you when we see you. Hopefully before time runs out."

"Toa Taja," Stannis said, looking almost saddened, "I truly wish our paths had crossed more. There are no words I can say that would assuage the inner conflict you have underwent and the doubts you have had. I would have gladly helped elucidate where there was doubt and shared what I could with you, and perhaps it would have helped. Empathy... has always been a matter I have struggled to comprehend on a personal level, but I believe... between what Toa Stannis felt as he became me and my familiarity with Shadow, I believe I do indeed have that, empathy, for you and Korruhn. And I apologize for not being there to help either of you and remained illusive and obscure.

"Tangles of fate drag everyone forward to their destinies, but the Shadows obscure those webs and leave me bereft of the leylines I follow. I could not find you when I could help, and when I found you, I could not help. I take that as a lesson for myself. Forgive this wizard, if you want; I do not need your absolution, but I hope that I have it."

"You wanted to see," [Whisper] said, turning back to Stannis. The Nui-Kopen landed, and the tethers sprouting from its form withdrew as Whisper emerged from within the consciousness of her connected creatures and floated over to Stannis, holding out one of her tendrils where the symbol for the Tethered Bonds taboo had etched itself into her. "Here."

[Thank you.]

The magic of the tethered bonds taboo coursed through Caedast's mind and body as she remembered something she had long since forgotten. A fresh flow of knowledge came to her in the same fashion as reading a favorite childhood story uncovered in an attic, familiar and wholesome and forgotten though not forgotten about. Instantly, a series of small tentacles materialized on the aged body's back, where wings would be on a Valkyr, both hidden by the cape's forgiving drape yet eager to feel the world around them. Stannis sighed in gratitude. He would need as many spells as he could obtain if he were to have a chance at overcoming his enemy cousins. 

Wairuha knelt down before the ground, extending its open hand towards the group in an invitation for anyone who wanted to come along to climb aboard. 

"The Shadows are our means of travel, as well, Sidra. Go! Fulfill your guarantee to watch over the Kini Nui before Spiriah or Miserix obtain too much power there. Our Fates are elsewhere, for now, but I will be along soon."

Stannis vanished from view, melting into the darkness like a black wraith.

@Gecko Greavesy @Eyru 

19 hours ago, Void Emissary said:

"You are a strange man, Ostrox," Parnassus said, continuing their walk towards the group. "But I have long relied on the wisdom of strangers to make it through the world. Now that my father is gone, I can speak a little more openly -- I hold only bonds of complete and utter contempt with Korruhn, but I have no wish to see him dead yet. Not while he still might be useful to me. The plan I offer to you all is this: Leklo and I extradite Korruhn and fake his death, leaving Spiriah none the wiser. The rest of you may return the Matoran's body -- I suspect it to be the poor bard named Grime -- and gain whatever answers you seem to be think my family can give you." 

They looked around at the motley crew. "What say you all?"

Leklo | Kumu

Lies. Parnassus would cover his lies with more falsehoods. It was true—Aspects were not to be trusted. 

He gritted his teeth at Ostrox's biting remarks. If only that Mantaxian had it in him to see how wrong he was about the Alpinist. Leklo wasn't a soldier or murderer, and while he was capable of such great darkness as any other being was, he loathed pulling from it. Everyone's continued existence around him was testament to how must Leklo hesitated to kill even when he wanted to obtain control at any cost. 

@Toru Nui

21 hours ago, Harvali said:

Kanohi said, “You have spoken of cycles before, of the world ending and renewing, of endless eras. Do you believe that might be what I sometimes see in my visions, they might be the cycles of the past? Or the future? And do you … do you think, in an early cycle, versions of us, Knichou, and Nale may have crossed paths? And … well, the island may be fading. If this cycle ends, do you think some version of you find me again—”

And then there was the roar of rock giving way. Kanohi stumbled backwards as before him the ruins that overlooked the village shattering, chunks of debris tumbling down. The Councilor felt her heartlight sputter as he caught himself on his staff.

He … he couldn’t process this, the ruin collapsing, the portal likely severed. Avka’s warning was too late. It was too sudden to dwell on. All he could focus on, was that the refugees camps lay beneath the ruins. The villagers and refugees might need him. He would grapple away to help, but first, he would wait to hear Stannis’s words. 

IC Stannis | Tobduk-Koro | Another time in time...

The world was crumbling under their feet and in the sky. Stannis cursed at it. The Administrator must have been compromised—That blasted Sorilax! 

"I think so," he said quickly, delivering his promise straightaway instead of postponing it again. He went on to explain, "Yes, to all those things. I know it to be true. We are bound together throughout the Cycles and have been for quite some times and this was not the first time we have met, laughed, and cried as a cohort—nor will it be the last. It is the role of the Wanderer to straddle the liminal space between these cycles and remember what other forget, but memories can be hard to contain or recall and they come and go. Like you, I have been trying to remember, so that we may never forget again."

He readied his original halberd and held it in one hand as he hovered his other hand horizontal with the ground. It was shaking, like the tectonics were shrugging the world above it. Seismics were not a Toa of Stone's realm of precise expertise, but stone foundations were. He leveled an intense gaze at the akiri and gritted his jaw with focus, then immediately softened his eyes at seeing his friend struggle within. "Listen to me, Kanohi—listen to me. Keep your courage up. I am not leaving you until I know Tobduk-Koro is safe. It's time I deliver on my promise to you, to help when you need me."

20 hours ago, ~Xemnas~ said:

”That’s right,” Aurax said. “Crazy things are happening in the world, so it’s time to get you out.” He glanced at the Bordahk unit in the corner. “You using this for anything? I can upload you into it and take you with me that way.”

IC Hiripaki | Sublevel Seven, Archives

"I was hoping to do exactly what you described!" Hiripaki relayed.

"This is reportedly Unit BO-1337-P, a Vahki pilot Toa Stannis of the Maru was said to befriend in the battle that transpired nine-hundred-seventy-two-hours-and-forty-two minutes ago. Don't ask me how it got here. Toa Stannis of the Maru keeps talking about how Destiny 'oft works in mysterious ways.' Ha! Ha! Ha! That old guy is really something, huh? :sigh:"

A moment of awkward silence.

"An-y-way, opening the inner airlock door for you in one... two... five.

IC Zai | Metru Nui bonfire

That was weird, she thought of the head seeming to still have life.

She hated it, though. She hated its existence and she could not say why but she earnestly cast her flames upon it with quarrelsome animosity. When she was not breathing fire to the city below, she fanned its flames with air, blowing flickering tongues where there were none before and stoking the flames already there to white-hot intensity. 

She cast a beam of fire upon the eye, too. Creepy thing.

@Eyru @Unreliable Narrator

IC Yumiwak | Tactical Panda II

"It's not supposed to do that," I said with an astonished realization on my face. That god head was dead—decapitated—demolished! And yet it spoke and had animus? I probably looked like I'd just seen Irnakk himself. "Right? What sort of Matoran devilry is this?

@pokemonlover360

Edited by EmperorWhenua
  • Like 4

IC Kilo-M9 NUVA - Patiwairutiki's cockpit - The Skies above the Vahki Hive:

As the machine counted silently counted down until gravity could be restored, the nanite film on its chassis began to rattle. The sudden vibrations we’re enough to cause issues, but the noise of moving metal on ACR seats broke the peaceful quiet in the cockpit.

It looks like you have an incoming call from Knichou and Nale.

This is not an ideal time. This unit is preparing the final aerial maneuver.

I’m going to patch you through anyways.

The clockwork contraption sat in silence while Jutori took point in communicating with the others, until eventually Nale commented, “...I'm guessing you two didn't have anything to do with the ball in the sky coming down.

Affirmative,” the machine responded. “When Ally Jutori and this unit began ascending, the aqua sphere's levitation was still functional. The aqua sphere can be investigated later. Right now Barraki Ehlek will be dealt with.”

A brief countdown from five to one appeared in Jutori’s mind. As the last digit faded Jutori released his control over gravity, returning Patiwairutiki to normal physics. As gravity took hold once again the mech’s rise slowly decelerated, eventually halting as the Kaita ACR rose several lengths above the floating fortress. With the forward trajectory granted by the clockwork construct’s previous efforts, Patiwairutiki flipped forwards through the sky with the mechanical precision that could only be calculated by a robot who had just spent several minutes flying upwards in a mostly straight line. As the technological titan tumbled it retrieved the claymore from its back and entered a ready position. The arc of its final flip left it aimed directly at the center of the hive, and the mighty robotic biped stabbed its sword downwards towards the floating fortress.

OOC: @~Xemnas~@Tarn@BULiK@Snelly. @Unreliable Narrator@Vezok's Friend@Eyru Patiwairutiki is attempting to stab the floating vahki hive with a claymore.

IC Ysocla - Tactical Panda II:

Ysocla always tried to think rationally. Yes, there were obviously god-like beings that her people regularly made sacrifices to in order to create giant monsters, but for the most part things made logical sense. For as much as her relatives haunted her mind, they were definitely dead and gone. No matter how strong someone was, cutting their head off killed them. The talking head in front of her vehemently disagreed with that notion apparently. Despite ostensibly sitting around being part of a corpse for the past month and a half, the head was now alive and kicking. The fact that the head was still alive and talking didn’t really phase Ysocla all that much after the day she’d been through. The fact that the head apparently wanted more physical violence aimed at it was a bit creepy though.

I don’t think the Matoran have anything to do with what this is,” Ysocla responded. “But something tells me devilry might be the right word for this situation.

During the trip over, the engineer had felt in her mind the signal from before vanish into nothing, only for another, stronger force to fill the gap. She reached out to it now with some simple commands.

[Please head towards the giant head at the western coast. Try to avoid attention on the journey.]

OOC: @EmperorWhenua@Gecko Greavesy

Edited by pokemonlover360
  • Like 4

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC:Jojax-Irnak's tooth

Jojax watched as an airship approached the mountain and landed on its slopes. The entire time she shouted and made rude gestures at it, not knowing or caring if they could hear her. "Cheaters! I didn't need a flying machine! I climbed this mountain all by myself! I bet you are jealous!"

Edited by Smudge8
  • Like 2

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Sidra - Kini Nui

"Very well," Sidra's voice issued from the maw of the mech, before it and her vanished just as Stannis had, sinking through shadow to eventually resurface in the mech's former bunker in Kini Nui. Almost as soon as the ACR stepped outside and back into the valley, Sidra felt something shift in Wairuha's demeanour. 

It was something she hadn't felt before, but she understood it immediately. 

Hatred. There were riteborn nearby. 

Holding the Darkbringer blade at the ready, the mech strode forth, its many eyes sweeping its surroundings. But there was no obvious sign of riteborn, no tracks or torn-up ground, no horrific damage to the surrounding area... and no actual giant monster anywhere in sight. "I'm sorry, big guy, but we can't go looking for it right now," Sidra said, gently running her hands over the ACR's controls, "Can you please just wait for me, just a few minutes, to put these Stones in place and figure out our next move? If a riteborn appears I'll be back in a flash, you know that."

A low rumble ran through the machinery in what Sidra hoped was some kind of gesture of acquiescence. 

She brought the mech striding over to stand by the Suva Kaita - which looked to have been recently ripped open - and powered Wairuha down. She dropped from the cockpit, loosing a rhotuka and riding it the rest of the way to the ground. One of her Nektann remained in the cockpit, providing a live feed for her to teleport back to if a riteborn arrived and startled Wairuha into action. The other was perched on her shoulder, watching her back as she approached the Far Shore portal, and the ghost who stood beside it.

"I brought back Stannis' Stone, just like you asked," she said, holding both Stones out for Nuju to see, "And another, for good measure."

@Unreliable Narrator

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Whisper - Kumu Peninsula 

With Stannis gone, Whisper merged back into her insect form, and took to the sky once more. 

He hovered for a moment, surveying Taja and Korruhn, before turning in the direction that Stannis had indicated earlier. "Well, I guess we should go find the other magic rock." 

@Eyru @Crimson Jester

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Hakkzan - Realm of Nightmares

Stirred in the midst of dismembering his latest meal, Hakkzan heard, and he obeyed, setting off in the direction his master demanded.  

IC: Marrow - Metru-Koro

Unable to reach where the skull stood, Marrow could do little more than wait and watch.

He didn't mind. He liked being far away from it all. With the dragons and their fire out of range, the green could grow freely around Marrow, a storm of seeds showering from his scales, masses of moss creeping forth from the Mesi tunnels he'd once called home, the dead wood of the village's fallen struts and structures shifting and sprouting anew as life flowed into them once more. 

What wind and time had started in Metru-Koro, the Tahtorak's verdant violence and lush life finished, winding and twining over the remnants of the ruined refugee camp, burying broken buildings and sweeping over sand-strewn streets. The sight made Marrow smile. 

The whole island would be like this one day. 

Whatever was left of it. 

• Like 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Reliable Narrator | Fau Swamp

Viltia opened container after container of energized protodermis and poured their contents down upon the swamp. The golden ichor fell like rain, showering the soil and flowing up roots into trunks and limbs, transforming as it went. Pools of stagnant water bloomed with new life. Branches twisted and stretched. Birds squawked and shrieked. Rahi screamed in surprise and terror. Arms turned into wings and eyes blinked out of bare skin. Leaves changed colors and shapes. Tails sprouted and fingers multiplied. Roots bulged and distended. Muscles swelled and bones hardened. The swamp had never before felt like such a single organism. Each spark of life was connected to all the others, and each was being purified. Viltia's tethers spun and twirled at their work. The toa panted with exertion, but she pressed on, exhilarated at transformation that was taking place.

Far to the north, a titanic skull opened its jaws and laughed in the face of dragonfire.

"MORE!"

OOC: @Kal the Guardian

IC: Axxon, Tuakana | Kini-Nui

The stasis field dropped. Axxon's hands tightened around the handle of his axe. Rage burned in his eyes.

Then Tuyet grabbed his arm.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator

Edited by Eyru

IC: Niidak (Irnakk’s Tooth/The Taku)

The journey was uneventful, but Niidak no longer felt sleepy like before. So instead of resting, she spent the time tinkering with her new machine gun, improving upon its design. Now it not only looked better, but had a lower chance of jamming or breaking apart.

As she was putting her finishing touches on the gun, she was once again startled by Berys’ voice echoing through the loudspeakers. Apparently, only a part of the crew was heading inside a volcano, which was sensible. But she still didn’t know why, and was curious to find out. Therefore she stood up and headed to the cargo bay. On the way, she saw Berys who appeared to be going the same direction.

She tapped him on the shoulder from behind to get his attention and asked ”What exactly are you going to do at the volcano? Or is it confidential information that fresh meat such as myself don’t need to know about?”

@BULiK

Edited by Daniel the Finlander
  • Like 1

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Tekmo, Waveahk and Ostrox (Kumu Peninsula, Antidermis Caldera) - I Can’t Decide

"Oh, very well. We’ll fake his death, then. If only because I do have some reservations about trusting Spiriah."

"That’s - that’s much better. That’s very good. Yes."

Waveahk had reservations, however.

"I... CAN’T... ALLOW... IT’S... IT’S IN MY ARM... IN MY HEAD..." He began clutching the arm with the Kraata in it, which wriggled violently in response to its host’s thoughts of defiance.

@Void Emissary@EmperorWhenua@TL01 NUVA@Keeper of Kraata

IC: Vashni -  Zakaz Airspace (Mi-Kiri Proximity) -

Vashni had left the Taku and kept flying towards the Vakhi Give where Knichou and the others were. She felt a little guilty about leaving, but she felt like she had to do this. 

"I'm here." Vashni announced as she flew near Nale and Knichou.

OOC: @BULiK@~Xemnas~@pokemonlover360 @Tarn

IC: Skyra NUVA - Piloting Howai - Kini-Nui -

"I'm Skyra Daring NUVA, pilot of Howai, Kaita of Willpower." Skyra stated to Nuju proudly. She glanced at the hole Nuju mentioned. Something seemed rather ominous about it, plugging that hole was probably a good idea, she figured.

"Sure, why not?" Skyra returned Howai's axe to the suva Kaita and then reached into the lake with Howai's massive hand, pushing down into the depths until she had the capstone in her grasp. She then pulled the capstone out of the lake and placed it back down on the hole. 

With that out of the way, Skyra wanted to ask this Nuju more about the weird portal and such. But before she could a newcomer appeared. It was Sidra, who she recalled seeing here and there before, and that she was one of the other NUVA. 

"Sup! You say something about Stannis? What's the old guy up to right now anyway? Probably working on his million step plan to save the world or something." 

@Unreliable Narrator @Gecko Greavesy

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC, Aurax: Vault of Stories

Aurax reached over and grabbed the Vahki, hoisting it up over his suit’s shoulder. As Hiripaki said the number “five”, the inner door hissed open. The Toa stepped through to find himself in a dimly lit pentagonal space. There were bookshelves lining the walls filled with books as well as odds-and-ends. A stone bed sat against one wall, and against another rested a table with scientific instruments. There were three narrow doors, but Aurax’s attention was drawn to the round table in the center of the room. Wiring ran through it- exactly what Aurax was looking for. 

The king walked over to the table and set the Vahki down on the ground. The front of his suit opened up, allowing him to step out of it. He went to the back, opened a small hatch, and began pulling some wires out. He went over to the Vahki and pulled some wires out of its head. He joined the wiring between his mech and the powerless robot. 

“OTIS, I need you to reconfigure this Vahki’s brain so that it can house Hiripaki’s AI.”

”Starting reconfiguration. This may take a moment,” OTIS replied simply. 

Aurax turned and looked around the room. “While we wait for that, Hiripaki, I’ve got a couple questions for you. First, just to satisfy my own curiosity, some people I know called Stannis “Caedast”. What can you tell me about Caedast?”

• Like 2

IC: Berys, Irnakk's Tooth, The Taku, Cargo Bay

As Berys was about to descend the stairs to the cargo bay, Niidak got his attention with a tap to the shoulder. He talked as they walked down the to the lower deck.

"From my understanding, Ulkarr says that's where those giant monsters have been coming from. They're trying to make sure no more of them are made. Anything beyond that is above my pay grade, so to speak. I don't know how they plan on stopping whatever is inside, but I guess we'll all find out when we get there."

Berys reached the cargo bay, in the center of which was the Kahu, the Taku's smaller airship used for scouting and transportation to and from the larger airship. It looked relatively makeshift, for while it was of Knichou's design, it was lacking the classic silhouette and the refined polish of factory built airships. Berys began to unlatch the Kahu from several bindings that kept it securely in place, and attached the airship to the Taku's cargo crane. The pilot climbed aboard and began performing a pre-fight check on the Kahu's systems.

"Are you coming with us?" Berys asked, making small talk with Niidak as he performed his duties.

IC: Knichou, Zakaz Airspace, Mi-Kiri Proximity

Knichou listened and considered what he had learned from the conversation as he followed the course of the soaring Kaita ACR. It wasn't much new information - mostly a confirmation that the reason for Mi-Kiri's sudden collapse was still unknown. He was glad that at the very least he and Nale had allies with them for the raid on Ehlek's compound.

<< What ever this 'special maneuver' of your is, it sounds like one of my plans. We'll stand by, NUVA. >>

As the commander reached the altitude of the floating fortress, he put himself into a hover and observed the maneuver as it played out. As the Kaita ACR drew it's weapon, Knichou spoke up again, though his protestation was too late to make a difference with Kilo's opening attack on the fortress.

<< Careful! We probably need some things in there intact! >>

He was surprised to see an object rapidly approaching from below on his adaptive armor's radar. He looked down to see...

"I'm here." 

"Vashni?"

Edited by BULiK
vashni bit
  • Like 3

IC: Irna | The Caldera

"We're running out of time!" Irna said, whipping her head around to glare at this strange Parnassus. "For years, I have believed that Makuta was nothing more than a folk tale, a story to frighten children. That no being in the world could possess the power that is spoken of with that name. And yet, here you stand, bold as brass! Do you have the power to save my friends or don't you?! Are you an Aspect of Makuta or are you not?!"

IC: Parnassus | The Caldera

Parnassus was taken aback. Never before had someone who was not their kin ... no, that wasn't true. Everyone spoke to them like that -- like a wayward child who did not understand how the world worked. Like they did not have the power to do anything. Their father, their mother, Caedast, Korruhn, Corrivalis, Barius, Boss, Grime--

Wait.

Suddenly, the thought of Grime popped into their head -- and of his song, played in the halls of Fort Nektann and the rites of shadow that his melodies had left in Parnassus' soul. Suddenly, without seeming aware of what their were doing, Parnassus began walking over to the struggling Waveahk. They placed a hand on the man's arm, and felt the strange growth of shadow pulse and thrash and writhe beneath the surface. For so long, they had wandered the horizons searching for answers, looking for a way into legend -- like Caedast had. 

But now they remembered.

They were the horizon.

And there was nothing that they couldn't ###### do.

"This is going to hurt, my friend," Parnassus said to Waveahk. "But I can remove this creature from your body, if you so choose."

OOC: @Toru Nui @EmperorWhenua @Keeper of Kraata @TL01 NUVA

-Void

Edited by Void Emissary
  • Like 3

[ BZPRPG ]

1 hour ago, ~Xemnas~ said:

Aurax turned and looked around the room. “While we wait for that, Hiripaki, I’ve got a couple questions for you. First, just to satisfy my own curiosity, some people I know called Stannis “Caedast”. What can you tell me about Caedast?”

IC Hiripaki | Sublevel Seven, Onu-Metru Archives

"Codeword: Caedast... Accepted. Recalibrating... Recalibrating... Recalibrated." The room flickered dramatically for a few seconds as the lights turned off and back on in a discordant strobe. 

Finally, her voice came back, chipper as before. "I am the All-seeker and True-guesser's repository of lore and history, Aurax. You have to be more specific than that. What would you like to know?"

• Like 2

IC: [Nixie, Vhisola & Co. - The Taku, Bridge]

As people started to move around the Taku’s bridge, Vhisola pulled out the ‘N+K’ mug, wondering just who that referred to as she placed it below the coffee maker and hit the Chociatto button, watching excitedly as the machine worked its magic and the fresh smell of cocoa and coffee hit her nostrils.

Akamu meanwhile was busy staring out the viewport of the airship, at the volcano that pretty much filled it. He leaned forward and craned his neck to get a better look at the fiery mountain’s peak, spewing ash and smoke into the late evening sky. 

“Well that’s not ominous at all…” he muttered.

“Vis, Akamu! There you are!” another voice spoke up. As people began to leave, another Matoran pushed past them, making his way onto the bridge. Vhisola looked up and saw the Shelek-clad Vican enter. “Nixie was wondering where you’d gone off to.”

“I found the best thing!” Vhisola said, retrieving the now-full mug and promptly taking a sip. She closed her eyes as blissful warmth ran down her throat.

“Yeah that’s nice and all, but...whoa!” Vican started, then stopped, as he realized he was standing on the airship’s bridge. The Le-Matoran’s eyes started to rapidly scan left and right and all over as he took in the sight. “You did find the best thing!” he said, moving in for a closer look at the control panels and flight instruments.

Akamu turned to look at him. “Didn’t you have these all over Le-Metru?” he asked, not quite getting what got Vican as excited as Vhisola and her drink.

“I’ve only ever seen this in the manuals…” Vican muttered quietly, barely letting his fingers rest atop the yoke, making sure not to accidentally push any buttons.

OOC: @BULiK@Tarn

------

IC: Great Spirit Head

From inside the ruined city, explosions could be heard as the fire consumed the outlying Metru. Most of the structures that had survived the impact were now destroyed, unable to stand before the sheer heat of the inferno.

But even as Zai spat fire directly into the ocular cavity, the eerie glow and manic expression didn’t disappear from the enormous visage. 

Half obscured by the vapor coming off the silver sea as it evaporated in the dragonfire’s blaze, the great spirit's head stared at its attackers and at Yumiwak and Ysocla aboard their ship.

“MORE!” 

------

IC [Zataka - Kini-Nui - with Viltia]

Zataka’s eyes narrowed as she spotted the Skakdi and their...building? No, not a building. Or at least more than just a building. She decided it’d be best to switch back to talking via her mask. The Skakdi had clearly noticed them. She didn’t want prying ears. 

:We can ask, but my experiences with Skakdi of this land so far have not gone well. At all. If they have a forge and we use it, they will likely learn of the mask. Even if they never know what it does...: she trailed off.

If they were lucky, the Skakdi would be none the wiser, even if they saw the mask. If they were malicious however, they might try to steal it or use knowledge of the mask’s existence against them. And if that turned out to be the case, well...Zataka would do what she had to. She signaled Scarrow to stay close.

:That might be dangerous for all involved.:

She looked into the distance to where Viltia had turned earlier when she’d mentioned the Suva going offline. She’d had a hard enough time trusting the Toa with knowledge of the Olmak.

:How far is this Suva of yours? I’m no expert, but I’d rather try and fix that before letting more people know about this Kanohi.:  

OOC: @Kal the Guardian

• Like 1

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Korruhn, Kumu Peninsula

Korruhn made haste away from the temple complexes, back up the Peninsula in the direction of Kini-Nui. Activating his Kraata of Darkness, the Toa disappeared into the mire and murk of the shadows surrounding him; not even a Toa Nuva could pierce the veil.

As he started his journey, Korruhn reflected on the encounter he'd had with Sidra and Taja. In his heart was fire; all he could feel were rage, pain and betrayal. The hurt in Taja's eyes was reflected in Korruhn's soul, amplifying his own malignant emotions. What happened to Unity, Duty, Destiny? Did they get to Unity and give up? Korruhn felt the pain of walking away from his fellow Toa, but he could not shake the feeling he got seeing her standing next to Sidra, as an ally of all things! Sidra the TERRORIST, that is. Sidra the thief, Sidra the assassin, Sidra the denegration of all that was good and pure in this world. And Taja stood beside her, and was hurt when HE wouldn't help?! We're TOA, we are the guardians of the Matoran, and the vanquishers of their threats. Not allies of evil. If we forgive and forget all her actions, we're just playing a cycle again. She will repeat her pattern of behavior. And yet, I am the evil one, of course. It was the worst possible thought Korruhn could have had, Sidra the Parasite, the enemy of Metru Nui, had pulled the cloak over the eyes of nearly everyone he knew and loved, and turned them against him. If Sidra couldn't figure out why Korruhn hated her now, he would have to begin questioning her intelligence. Alas, as Korruhn walked away from the pair, he felt well and truly alone.

There was only one person left he could trust. He approached the location he was told he would be at, and called his name.

"Leklo!?"

Note: there's some stuff that happens between the Sidra encounter and this post, still jamming that out though

Edited by Crimson Jester
  • Like 2

image.png.c80b02daebe0faa6146a8dfce1ccb188.png

"This spot marks our grave; but you may rest here too, if you like."

IC: Nale Vella - Zakaz Airspace (Mi-Kiri Proximity)

"That certainly was special."

Nale looked over at the Ce-Toa that had joined them in flight. "Vashni? What are you doing here?"

@BULiK@pokemonlover360@Snelly

IC: Triage - The Taku (Bridge to Cargo Bay)

Triage looked to the trio that had set them on this journey. "Kahu's this way," he said, pointing to the cargo bay. "Better get on board if you're coming." He then turned to the Matoran on the bridge, especially focusing on Vican and his excitement. "You can tour the place as much as you guys like, just don't...touch anything."

Making his way to the cargo bay, the medic saw Niidak conversing with Berys. He overheard the Le-Matoran pilot's question as he climbed inside the smaller vehicle, placing his satchel beside his seat. "I don't blame you if you don't want to," he said to the Vortixx. "Besides, uh...if anything goes wrong, the ship's engineer has to stay with the ship, right?"

@Toru Nui@Daniel the Finlander

IC: Rose (MC) - The Taku (Armory)

"Prob'ly."

Rose placed a hand on the lock, focusing as much heat as possible into it while taking care to not ignite the suitcase and take the Zamors with it. The lock began to turn as red as her armor, and if biomechs could sweat, those present would be doing it from the intense heat being produced from the Toa of Fire's hand.

Finally, the lock turned into slag and fell from the suitcase. It opened without much more exertion.

"Told ya."

@BULiK

IC: Korio, Kanohi Dragon of Loyalty - Mata Nui's Head

Something about the corpse-god's behavior was beginning to anger Korio--like the great beast was being mocked as he destroyed it. He responded to Mata Nui's requests with a loud roar, attempting to drown out the voice of the Matoran God.

The serpentine form of the Kanohi Dragon slithered down from the sky and landed on the side of the head, even with it engulfed in flame, and began to claw at it with his wicked talons. He wanted to crack the skull open, make sure there was nothing left of it. This was what his Princess wanted--this was what Korio wanted. No longer would these vacant eyes of a dead god (well, as dead as a talking head could be) loom over the island.

@EmperorWhenua@Vezok's Friend

Edited by Tarn
  • Like 3

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Niidak (Irnakk’s Tooth/The Taku)

Niidak had no idea who Ulkarr was, but it sounded like the Taku was merely transporting some foolhardy would-be heroes who wanted to end the threat of the monsters. She wondered what the point of it was, as soon the entire island would be beneath the waves anyways.

She followed Berys into the cargo bay as he prepared a smaller vessel for takeoff. "So... we're just dropping off this Ulkarr into the volcano to do their thing? Or are you planning to take part in... neutralizing the monster threat? Depending on the answer, I might come along to make sure this ship of yours remains able to fly." Besides, this was an excellent excuse to go on a suicide mission.

@BULiK

• Like 2

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Tuyet | Kini-Nui

She grabbed Axxon's wrist tight and winked at Atamai.

"See ya around," she said, and then Tuyet and Axxon were gone. 

She pulled her quarry through a sea of stars and the rippling waves of time. They cut through the curtains of reality and ran the catwalks of the strangeness beyond. She dragged him forward as far as she could go...

OOC: Axxon and Tuyet are gone from Kini-Nui. You may all continue as you see fit.

• Like 2

Happy chat.

IC: Tekmo, Waveahk and Ostrox (Kumu Peninsula, Antidermis Caldera) - Gravity Hurts

KILL KORRUHN.

KILL KORRUHN.

KILL KORRUHN.

KILL KORRUHN.

KILL KORRUHN.

All this for a glass of water?

"GET IT OUT." Waveahk screamed. "GET IT OOOOOOUUUUUUUT!!!"

@Unreliable Narrator@Void Emissary@EmperorWhenua@TL01 NUVA@Keeper of Kraata@Crimson Jester

IC: Ulkarr, Achro, Navu, Enra, Gnabol, Klawne, Reckless, Lawful, Obedient, Impressionable and Wayward (Irnakk’s Tooth Airspace, The Taku, The Kahu) - In the Final

"We must proceed urgently, but cautiously. Another Riteborn could be created at any moment. We should be safe once we reach the entrance to the underground passageways, however."

Ulkarr, Enra, Gnabol and the Vahki all piled inside the Kahu. Achro decided to join them. Navu and Klawne, being small, squishy and vulnerable, elected to stay behind.

@Vezok's Friend@BULiK@Tarn@Snelly@Daniel the Finlander@Harvali

Edited by Toru Nui
  • Like 1

IC: Mazor-Kini-Nui

Mazor blinked and Tuyet was gone, he blinked again and she was back, and then she was gone again, along with Axon. After a tense moment Mazor exhaled deeply. "Glad that's over. Now..." He heard a loud noise and turned towards it, spotting two large Mech, One of which he reckognized immediatly. He then turned to face Exuse and Atamai. 

"I've got to go talk to someone."  

• Like 1

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Past Viltia #1 - Toa NUVA of the Green

Location - Near Le-Metru Nuva, Vuata Maca Tree

With - Vauta Maca Tree

Past Viltia came to her knees before the Vuata Maca Tree, panting. Whew! That had been quite a workout. The Fau Swamp was a thing of beauty now, a marvelous display of the vibrancy of life. It could be seen in the color of the leaves around her, in the calls of the Rahi in the surrounding area. It was a stark contrast from the Mutagen that had dominated this place before. It was beautiful.

But it wasn’t complete. There wasn’t enough pure energized protodermis to fix everything. She was essentially all out. So she placed a slightly shaky hand on the tree as she panted.

The final fruit of the season falling from a branch. The last toad beginning hibernation for the winter ahead. “I’m out of the pure energized protodermis to purify the swamp. Is what I did enough for now?

OOC: @Eyru

IC: Forgemaster Viltia NUVA - Toa NUVA of the Green

Location - Kini-Nui Valley, Twekohui’s Empty Bunker

With - Zataka, Muaka NUVA Proxima

Viltia nodded, thinking back to Zataka, Yeah, that makes sense.

She turned to the south, southeast and pointed. The Suva is about a three day walk that way. Or, it used to be. Now there’s an ocean between here and there because the island keeps disappearing. Can you teleport or anything to get there faster?

• Like 2

IC [Zataka - Kini-Nui - with Viltia]

The titan stared off into the distance, as if to will the Suva closer. Three days’ walk to get there. And hoping nothing would delay them along the way. She was confident they would survive the trip intact. But who knew what could happen in that time? Getting sidetracked was just too risky right now.

:I can do many things, Viltia Nuva.: the titan finally said, turning her attention back on the Toa. :...Teleporting is not one of them.:

:What about you? You just said your Kaita is in your village, but you only just moved that a moment ago. That did take, what? Five to ten minutes tops?:

She eyed Viltia quizzically for a moment, then: :...don’t tell me you kept all of that in the Suva too.:

Zataka crossed her arms and scratched at her chin and began to slowly turn, letting her eyes wander about the landscape surrounding them. The little bit of shadow rolling off of her form rippled like wind over calm water as she thought - for about ten seconds, then she suddenly snapped her fingers.

:Got it.:

She motioned for the Toa Nuva to follow her and Zataka led the two of them back towards the great temple. As they approached, the titan noticed Mazor heading out. Axonn and Tuyet appeared to be gone. That left Atamai and the oversized Exuze remaining.

Zataka was not looking for any of them, however. Her eyes were firmly on the softly lit metallic curve visible just behind them in the last rays of sunlight: Tuyet’s airship, sitting just beyond the edge of the clearing.

:”Don’t mind us. We’re just passing through.”: the titan said to the other Toa Nuva and Lesterin as they noticed their approach. She moved past them and towards the craft.

:”Looks like Tuyet’s done what she came to do, so I’m sure she won’t mind if we take her ride for a quick spin. We just have a little errand to run.”:

Without breaking her stride, she climbed the access ramp  and made her way into the ship, having to duck as she did so.

Nobody ever designs with tall, dark and handsome in mind…

She looked around, but the inside of the ship was empty. No sign of Tuyet, except for a jacket slung over the pilot’s seat. The titan crouched down further and adjusted the seat's distance from the controls, sliding it as far back as possible before squeezing her large frame into it.

Viltia might have been surprised to see the dark warrior seemed to know her way around the cockpit quite well, seeing how confidently she began to flip switches. After a few seconds, she noticed the titan was also very quietly speaking, but not to her. She was going through a list.

“...brake set....engine master off...thrust levers idle...batteries on…”

The cockpit instrumentation lit up and screens and gauges began to display data. Zataka went over them quickly but carefully, then paused and tapped one of the gauges. She waited a moment, then tapped the gauge again, watching the needle closely before letting out a soft groan.

“...she really landed this thing on fumes. Fool.” 

Then she  turned in the seat and looked at Viltia again. :"Alright, there's good news and bad news: Good news is: this ship is airworthy. We can fly. Bad news is: It can only go up and down. Thrusters are reading zilch on fuel.":

:Luckily, these things run on liquid protodermis. You’re of the Green, right? You got any vines or other thirsty plant you can sprout that we can use as an impromptu hose to get to that lake surrounding the temple?:

OOC: @Kal the Guardian@~Xemnas~ @BULiK

• Like 1

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Arnex, Irnakk's Tooth, The Taku, Upper Deck

"Nice," Arnex said, opening the suitcase to find several Zamor spheres filled with defiled energized protodermis. She closed the case and picked it up carefully. "I'll load this in the zamor turret. If we need to deal with any riteborn, this is our best shot."

The Onu-Matoran was about to leave the armory, but the weapons and ammunition lining the walls made her stop in her step.

"Unless... are you going on the expedition? You might want to take this down there yourself instead, along with a handheld launcher."

IC: Berys, Irnakk's Tooth, The Taku, Cargo Bay

"Pretty sure the phrase is 'the captain goes down with his ship,' Triage," Berys joked. It was perhaps more morbid than he intended, and so the pilot quickly changed the topic by answering Niidak's question as he got in the pilot's seat of the Kahu. "I'm just flying them up there... I don't have to go in the volcano, right?"

He turned to Triage, who was riding shotgun. "Right?"

The Le-Matoran powered up the craft, the four levitation engines clanging to life and the main engine rumbling into an idle. He adjusted the levitation until the craft was no longer sitting on it's four landing gear spikes but floating slightly above the ground chained to the cargo crane. He continued to fine tune the amount of levitation as more passengers boarded.

Berys looked over his shoulder and watched the passengers pile onto the Kahu like it was a clown car, with Enra and Gnabol taking the two seats behind himself and Triage, and the rest taking positions on the large flat bed on the rear of the truck-like airship.

"I would've suggested to bring more weapons... but we're pushing the lifting capacity of the Kahu as is, even without dismounting some of the Taku's heavier armaments for portable travel. Is that everyone?"

IC: Exuze, Kini-Nui, Templeside

"So... I guess she did it," a relieved Exuze stated. It was over, he'd done it!

He kept his mask active, wanting to stay at this height until he was extra sure things had cooled down. The Ta-Lesterin saw Zataka and Viltia return, and while he wasn't sure about how the dark titan made him feel - although from his newfound higher vantage point, she was slightly less imposing a figure, which was relieving - Exuze was adamantly sure how the airship she walked into made him feel. He didn't address the warlord, instead looking to Atamai. If the others needed him, they would ask.

"So you knew her, right? Is she done? Did we save the universe or whatever?"

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 2