Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse -- Gameplay Topic (IC)

Unreliable Narrator

IC: Whisper - The Caldera 

For the most part, fear was a meaningless word to Aspects of Makuta.

There were only two things in all of existence they dreaded: the claws of a zivon, and the cold embrace of the Caldera. 

Whisper had always feared this moment, fled far afield to keep her distance from the antidermis pool and the dread it stirred within her. But she knew better now. What awaited her in this wretched pit was something worse than mere death. It was dissection, disassembly, destruction at the most fundamental level, paving the way for her eventual reconstruction as the Cycles and Dreams of the Builders birthed her anew. 

She could feel them, plucking and pulling, poking and prodding, picking away at her essence piece by piece. It hurt, hurt in ways she'd never dared dream to be possible. Her kin screamed and squirmed and suffered around her, and she dove beneath them, swiping wildly with shadows and gravity in a desperate effort to somehow shield herself from the ceaseless assault. Leave me be! I'm doing this for you! For all of us!

Silvery tethers and a hand of shadow extended from Whisper's gaseous form, probing the depths of the Caldera for some sense of whatever connected her - connected all Aspects - to it. The effort felt so pointless now... if the end of this Cycle was as near as she feared, then what point was there to setting the Aspects free? They wouldn't get to enjoy it for very long... but she couldn't stop now, after she'd come so far... and so she kept searching, kept hoping. 

@Eyru

• Like 2

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Life Creation Viltia #2 - Toa NUVA of the Green

Location - Le-Metru Nuva

With - Kilo, Jutori, Mantax, Life Creation Muaka #3

The power cycled out, Life Creation Viltia filled it with her ability to share powers. She remained intangible and kept the friendly mech in line of sight as she shared her power of Flight with it.

OOC: @pokemonlover360 @Tarn @Unreliable Narrator

IC: Forgemaster Viltia NUVA - Toa NUVA of the Green

Location - Kini-Nui, Twekohui’s bunker

With - Zataka, Exuze, Muaka NUVA Proxima

Viltia nodded grimly, the reality of their situation settling in after the joys of forging had passed. The world was still ending, they were still all in danger. “Good luck to you as well! It was an honor to repair your mask. I hope it saves the lives of many stars.

There was much chaos happening about the great temple, but it was between Kaita mechs and hers was being used elsewhere, so there wasn’t much that she could do.

She reached out to Sorilax, hoping he wasn’t super busy, I have made the Mask of Life Creation. I am going to test it out and see if it works. What should I do with it?

There was no answer, just cold silence on the other end of the mental tether. He must really be busy. Or worse. She hoped he hadn’t died.

Well, there was no more stalling. It was time to test her newest mask. She was oddly apprehensive about the power she was about to attempt to wield.

OOC: @Vezok's Friend @BULiK

• Like 1

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

IC: Jojax-Irnakk's Tooth

Jojax continued screaming at the airship that had pushed her over the edge. "Your mother is a #####################################################-ing ####### lorem ipsum ############################ Admitumvenium ############################################################### treguna ############ ######################################### hippopotamus ######################################## Republican ################ ###### ############ ########-ing Daniel Radcliffe ######################## ######################### with a bucket of ################################### ####################in a castle far away where no one can hear you ####################################################### soup ####### ########## ################### with a bucket of ########################## ############## Mickey Mouse ############################################### with a stick of dynamite ######################## magical ####### ###################################3 Alakazam!"

• Like 4

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Reliable Narrator | The Caldera

Whisper dove deeper. Her essence was growing tattered as bits and pieces were ripped away to join the swirling maelstrom of spirits. She was enveloped in suffering and pain. The thoughts and whispers of other aspects howled loud enough to drown out her thoughts. She felt despair welling up within her as she searched fruitlessly. All she could see and see was an endless storm of emotions and wishes that seemed to go on forever. Was there anything else?

Maybe. Deeper than she had thought possible, she thought saw something gleaming at the bottom of the pool. The ravenous horde ripped at her with renewed frenzy. Larger pieces of her were gone now. She could feel herself forgetting. More than memories, it was like she was forgetting herself. Like her very being was vanishing out from under her, leaving empty spaces where she was sure things had existed a moment ago. Or had they? Even her ability to be sure of anything was disintegrating. in a moment, she might not even realize she had lost anything.

OOC: @Gecko Greavesy  Whisper's connection to anything outside the Caldera has been severed. This includes her kraata, her desecrated, anyone wearing a mask infected by her, and any aspect who has desecrated her. She has also forgotten the existence of aspects besides herself (i.e. if she met Stannis or Parnassus, it would be like meeting them for the first time). Please continue describing what this is like as Whisper continues to explore the Caldera.

• Like 2

IC: Datrox - Timeline C, Po-Koro

Datrox guessed that if he met a version of himself from another timeline, the first thing they would do is fight, too. The two Le-Toa hadn't exploded when they touched, which meant that was nothing to worry about. Maybe the stories he had read about multiverses were wrong.

His cloak fluttered from the burst of air that sent the other Skyra flying into the sky. He had barely gotten to know his own universe's version of the Toa of Air. Unfortunate. "Nice one," he said. "Really showed her."

@Snelly

IC: Jutori - Patiwairutiki Cockpit

Now given flight, the mech could pursue after Mantax in the hole created by the mecha-warrior. Despite Jutori's own concerns with it, Kilo was adamant. Patiwairutiki flew sword first into the opening. The Toa of Gravity at least made sure to warn those inside over radio.

<< It's Jutori. There might be some additional turbulence in a moment--still having giant robot fight. Out. >>

He paused.

<< Oh, and watch out for a big sword. >>

@pokemonlover360@Kal the Guardian@Unreliable Narrator

• Like 2

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Ever deeper she pushed herself, down and down as despair and dissolution threatened to drown her.  

She wasn't she which thought were hers anymore.

She wasn't sure what thoughts were anymore.

She was reaching for something.

Why? She had to take it.

What for? For herself. For everyone.

But why? Because she'd come too far to turn back.

And so deeper still she dove, towards the gleam, desperation the only driving force she had left to her. 

@Eyru

• Like 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC  Katrin Nuva - Caldera:

And then suddenly that gaseous thing was gone, swallowed by the pool. And then the buzzing started. Well, it had been there before but now it got LLOUD Kat had a horrible feeling she might have just watched a being die, and picked up the stone. She tucked it under her arm.

And she ran.out of the cave, into the light of day, the sun warming her body, and flames pouring from her feet, propelling her  faster and faster in a beeline away from the dark temple. She didn't know where she was. She didn't know where she was going. But being stuck in a creepy cave with nothing but Nui Rama to keep her company wasn't going to get anything done, and the only other thing she could ask questions to..... Well, whatever that had been was gone.

So Kat ran.

• Like 1

IC: Akamai, Berserk | Kini-Nui

The bident reversed trajectory as quick as thought. A twinge of fear broke through the rage for a moment, but Akamai barely perceived it happening before it felt a stabbing pain in its abdomen. It fell back with the force of the blow. The bident had passed cleanly through its stomach and into the bunker behind it. The shaft of the bident protruded from its body and pointed back towards its sender: Wairuha. The two prongs of the weapon dug deep into the building and rock beneath, effectively pinning the living machine against the bunker.

Akamai howled with rage, but couldn't move. Twisting only sent spasms of pain up its torso as pistons and gears and synthetic tissue were pressed against the weapon upon which it was impaled. Silver and black fluids leaked from the wound and dripped down its legs onto the ground, where they quickly began to pool.

The mech distracted by shock and pain, Cravious successfully managed to grab ahold of the cockpit entrance and pull himself up. This was his chance to force the cockpit open and get back in.

OOC: @Kal the Guardian @Gecko Greavesy @everyone? 

• Like 3

IC: Sidra - Kini-Nui

"And stay down," Sidra loosed another blast from the Great Disk Beam at the fallen mech's legs, intended to freeze its lower limbs in place.

@Eyru

• Like 1

IC: Cravious NUVA - Skakdi NUVA of Lightning, Mind Reading and Quick Healing

Location - Kini-Nui, on Akamai

Cravious growled as he kept himself in place and waited for the movement to cease. As it did, he leveraged all the new strength his NUVA body had granted him and tried to force open the cockpit.

Whira was calling to him. He needed to hurry.

OOC: @Eyru

• Like 1

IC: Exuze, Kini-Nui, Kaita Bunker

Exuze stepped through Zataka's portal... and found the valley was filled with even more chaos than before.

"Wait, what do ya mean 'if you don't see either of us again'?" Exuze asked, confused about the specifics of the 'plan' here. "Aren't'chya takin' us home now?"

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Reliable Narrator | The Caldera

It was overwhelming. The unbearable tide of sorrow and hunger threatened to drown her again and again, but she resisted. Whisper had not come this far, come so close, to be ripped apart at the threshold of victory. So she swam further down, holding tight to her precious individuality even as it was ripped from her by the crushing press of howling spirits and phantoms.

She continued to forget. Or did she? Her essence was already so wounded that she was finding to difficult to tell when she lost something new. Each new hole in her memory seemed to have always existed, and every time a ghost of an aspect tore something from her, she was only aware of its loss for an instant before she accepted that she had always been this way. 

Down, down down. She saw something ahead now. It looked like a tear or a crack in reality itself. It lanced through the pool like a bolt of lightning frozen in time. It was the color of void, and Whisper could see the green vaporous liquid that surrounded her oozing through the crack. She had found the source of the Caldera. This was where it all came from: herself, these spirits, and all their infinite pain. This was the portal through which Kat had passed when Nuju's portal was destroyed. It was a breach between worlds, and it led to the Far Shore.

OOC: @Gecko Greavesy Whisper has forgotten the Rite of Soul Searching and lost the power of Gravity. She has also forgotten the existence of every member of the matoran species, be they matoran, toa, or turaga. Finally, although these steps remain completed, she has forgotten steps 2, 4, and 5 of her Grand Wish.

IC: Akamai, Berserk | Kini-Nui

Akamai felt their legs freeze into place. They tossed and turned their upper body, making their wound worse. Ichor and oil rained down on the valley, and the Kaita's screams of pain and rage echoed across the land. Then Cravious popped the cockpit hatch open and slid inside, ready to resume control.

OOC: @Gecko Greavesy @Kal the Guardian

Edited by Eyru
  • Like 3

IC Katrin Nuva:

On and on she ran. Faster and faster, propelled by her own inner fire, her well trained body, and the boost offered by the Calix. It was invigorating, being back at 100%. She still didn't really know where she was good ng, but she trusted her instincts and sure enough, they left her the right way. The way home.

Kini-Koro was in sight.

• Like 1

Was this what she was looking for? Was she looking for something? Was she looking- was she-

A torrent of torment swirled around her, blurring the barriers between the noise and her own thoughts. All she saw, all she was certain of, was that light below her. She'd come too far to go back. Come from where? What was behind her? She didn't remember. Or maybe she'd never known. 

All she knew was that the only hope she had was to reach the light... reach for it... reach through it... and so she did. 

@Eyru

• Like 2

IC: Skyra NUVA and Skyra Daring - Timeline C - Po-Koro -

Well, judging by the sheer amount of elemental power this evil me had so easily mustered. I could tell she wasn't bluffing about how powerful she was. "What sort of devil did you make a deal with to get that kind of power!?" I shouted from the sky as I tried to use my element to get myself back towards the ground. Her mask of gravity had make me like a leaf on the wind and it was rather difficult to get back down... 

"Well, I put this great disk in a slot and then I got bathed in the light of Tren Krom. That's how." She stated, as if I was supposed to understand what that even meant! 

That didn't sound all that evil actually. "Alright fine, I guess you aren't evil. Can you let me down now?" 

"No." Skyra NUVA turned to her companions. "We've wasted enough time here, let's go see Stannis." Skyra NUVA started walking off.

"Oh, okay." I decided I'd just wait till the gravity powers wore off before I attempted to get down...

OOC: @EmperorWhenua @Tarn @~Xemnas~ @Unreliable Narrator 

• Like 1

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Location - Kini-Nui, in Akamai

He was in! He made it! This stupid mech was done causing trouble.

Cravious practically dove into the primary pilot’s seat and attempted to take control.

OOC: @Eyru Not 100% sure Cravious has the mech back, so I decided to err on the side of caution and wait for confimation.

• Like 1

IC: Skorm (Kini-Nui, Ambling Alp)

Skorm sneered. Another ending. He squinted at the sun. "I don't know if it'll be enough, but I can definitely throw some power into this laser, especially with this sun. We should do this fast, before much more dust gets kicked up by these two."

The kanohi on Skorm's face glowed as he split apart. Sko turned to the bow of the ship, while Orm cracked his neck. "There will be an occlusion just before firing. I can use that to get in there, get these rocks. Or at least look for them."

They could end this. End of the line... 

OOC: @Void Emissary @Toru Nui

• Like 1

The times, they are a-changing...

IC: Datrox - Timeline C, Po-Koro

"Nice meeting you," Datrox said to the floating Skyra, waving sarcastically as he followed the interloper from another universe. "So, you're really going to meet with Stannis Maru? I've never gotten to speak with him in person myself. This should be interesting."

The Ta-Toa had always been a loner, ever since...that one time, so being with a proper team was an area he had little experience in. The Maru always seemed like the model to aspire to. The island's heroes and protectors, and what people like him were to look up to. But they were just regular people beneath it all, weren't they? Not much different from biomechs like Datrox. Not much different at all.

"Were you ever with a team, back where you come from? Or anything like that."

@Snelly@~Xemnas~

• Like 1

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Reliable Narrator | ???

Whisper pressed herself into the jagged breach between realities. it was brighter than bright and darker than dark; it was all colors and sounds and none at the same time. looking forward and back, she realized she was caught between realities. 

On one side, she saw endless showers of light and perpetually twisting blocks of matter disintegrating and reassembling over and over. Fractals expanded and contracted simultaneously; she felt she would go mad if she looked too long. She beheld the Far Shore but did not enter it, and so she was able to see it for what it was: a place of infinite possibility and eternal change. The realm of chance and irrational equations. It was her birthplace—the collective unconscious of the multiverse, a place where nothing and everything was always being resolved.

On the other side, she felt the Caldera still tearing hungrily at her essence. She felt memories and more continue to slip away, but she was still herself. She was still Whisper. No aspect had ever made it down this far, but she had. Now she existed in the space between two realities, with the collective identity of her species on one side and infinite possibility on the other. Even as she lost everything, she realized anything was possible.

The people of this world are destroyers... but look into their hearts, and you will find they also have the power to build.

The portal shimmered around her. It was a flaw as ancient as time and delicate as a spiderweb, and it could be made whole.

OOC: @Gecko Greavesy Whisper has forgotten everything but her name, her elemental power over shadow, and her Grand Wish.

• Like 3

Location - Kini-Nui, piloting Akamai

With - Sidra

Cravious sneered, “That’s right, you better calm down, you dumb mech. You don’t go rampaging unless I say so.” Cravious forgot he was tied to the mech intrinsically, meaning he was now speaking this for all the valley to hear. “You do this again and I will dismantle you myself!

Okay, the pain of the mech was really starting to get annoying. Cravious let the pain simmer for a little longer just to teach Akamai a lesson and then input his three powers. Iron, Quick Healing, Mind Reading. For the latter, everyone in the valley, were they mentally shielded more than was natural and normal, would notice a powerful presence taking stock of their intentions and location. It wasn’t full on mind reading, but rather the passive effects that came with it, such as reading attacks, ambushes, or just where a being was. They were the things that were much harder to hide than thoughts.

The maroon mech stilled and ceased its flailing and bewailing. Where it leaked fluids, the flow lessened and then ceased. Its left hand reached up and tore what remained of the Freeze spear from its right shoulder, caring little for the further damage that was caused. But it didn’t seem to matter as all the damage quickly healed. Ceramics, protosteel, and glass weaved themselves back into place.

Stupid Akamai. How am I going to pay for all these repairs?” The mech held out its right hand and the giant Seismic Pickaxe Cravious had made earlier was pulled to it, dislodging the earth from where it had settled. It was time to break out of this ice and lock this rebel up so he could get to Whira.

OOC: @Gecko Greavesy and @Everyone else at Kini-Nui

• Like 1

IC: Berys, Irnakk’s Tooth, the ####ing blowhole of the ####ing volcano!!!

Berys was afraid. The Kahu had flown through the plume of smoke as it successfully knocked the assailant to his doom. That was when Berys’s real problems had begun. The Le-Matoran hacked as the poisonous smoke scorched his lungs, and was barely able to see ahead as the Kahu rocketed forwards. The airship tilted slightly downwards as the Le-Matoran tried and failed to wipe the soot off his Kaukau’s visor.

The Kahu hit the inside of the volcano at full speed. Berys would have been thrown from the vehicle, ending his flight then and there, if it weren’t for his seatbelt. The Kahu began to tilt downwards as the engine scraped it against the wall, and the two front levitation engines burst into smoke, making utterly horrid noises. The roll cage around the passenger section was the only thing between him and being ground against the volcano’s inner wall.

Berys struggled to reach around him for the emergency kanoka parachutes. Where were they again? The partially blinded Le-Matoran heaved, his arm eventually reaching some kind of strap. That was his ticket out. He wrapped one strap around his shoulder, and reached for the other, but it was not to be found.

This was no parachute.

The Kahu hit a large rock outcropping and began to spin around it’s yaw axis, which had actually become it’s roll axis. Berys only saw a faded swirl, his hands felt for the parachutes, and found the small compartment in the dashboard they were stored in near the passenger’s seat. Berys grabbed onto one, unlatched his seatbelt, and was promptly flung from the vehicle from the force of it's spinning.

The skydiving Le-Matoran was starved for air, all he could comprehend was the glow of the magma below, threatening to singe his optics. The Kanoka parachute had left his grasp, but it was free falling with Berys. The airship pilot saw the dark blob amidst the burning light below and promptly attempted to intercept like his life depended on it, because it did. The Le-Matoran flailed about, trying to spread his body in the right way that air resistance would push him closer to the chute.

Berys collided with it mid air as the ground approached. He tried to put it on as he aimed for the one spot that wasn’t magma – some kind of outcropping where there was signs of a battle? He pulled the rip cord and the levitation kanoka yanked him upwards, the pilot’s momentum knocking the wind out of him. A moment later the weight increase kanoka kicked in and Berys fell at half gravity the last few meters, landing with a crunch.

The sounds of the Kahu’s crash echoed throughout the tunnels. The vehicle hit the magma fast, and the liquid protodermis tank burst and its contents boiled, temporarily cooling parts of the lava below.

Berys attempted to stand, took a limping step forwards, and crumpled to the ground, coughing. His arm landed on the satchel, and a forgotten hand radio buzzed to life, the Le-Matoran’s sputtering and the bubbling of magma and steam broadcasting on the airwaves with a weak signal.

Berys was alone, Berys was afraid.

OOC: @Tarn @Vezok's Friend @Daniel the Finlander and maybe @Unreliable Narrator

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 2

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Skyra NUVA  - Timeline C - Po-Koro -

"Yeah I have to meet with him, he's the only one who can help me." Skyra explained as they walked. "My reality is literally falling apart and there's a mask that I need to find that can help with that. If anyone knows about a mask like that it would be Stannis, no matter what reality he's in." 

It wasn't long before they found Stannis' hut, thanks to his blind secretary, who apparently knew how to get home regardless if she could see or not. The hut didn't look like anything special, it was barely even Toa sized. The only only real décor outside the hut was a small garden of cacti, that was kind of weird. "Seriously? This is where he lives?" She knew Stannis wasn't exactly the type to live glamorously but...this was kinda...

Speaking of the devil, out came the man himself, exiting his home and shutting the door behind him. 

"Stannis! I finally found you, you wouldn't believe how I ended up here!" 

• Like 1

Balanced on the knife's edge between oblivion and infinity, Whisper lost all sense of self. Where she'd come from, what she'd been, who she'd known, it had all evaporated into the abyss of absence. All that remained was her lingering need for freedom, for finality. 

For change. 

What little remained of Whisper's essence reached out to embrace the edges of the rift, trying to bridge the divide and pull the tear back together.

@Eyru

"Not a karzing chance," telekinetic force slowed the weapon's movement through the air before Wairuha's foot stomped down upon it. Sidra had felt the sudden attempt at psionic intrusion into her well-shielded mind, and that only served to irritate her all the more as she lowered the Darkbringer blade at Akamai's faceplate. "Care to explain what the karz that was all about, pilot?"

@Kal the Guardian

• Like 3

IC, Six Kingdoms Atamai: Mangaia

Atamai watched Stannis enter the portal. He shook his head. The portal get much like the door that sealed Malhukuraia’s bunker, but darker.

“Nope, I don’t like this, sorry,” he said. He turned and slowly walked back up out of the dark abyss. 

The walk was draining. Literally. When he reached the exit, Atamai was very, very tired. He needed a long rest. He sat down on the ground to catch his breath for a while. 

OOC: Atamai is alive but drained and tired as discussed with @Unreliable Narrator He’s open for interaction with anyone else in Kini-Nui I guess

IC, BZPRPG Atamai: Po-Koro

A look of awe came upon Atamai’s face. He was left speechless by the man in front of him. And his mask! It was more beautiful in person than it was in the stories. 

• Like 2

IC: Irna | The Ambling Alp

"Wait, wait!"

Although Irna's words were picked up and cast away by the wind, she leaned over the front edge of the ship and waved her arms furiously in front of the windshield. She hoped that she could make her meaning clear to Tekmo and Skorm (or, rather, Sko and Orm): hold your fire.

But then she held one hand up (or was it down?) with her fingers splayed wide: hold your fire for now.

OOC: @Keeper of Kraata @Toru Nui

-Void

• Like 3

[ BZPRPG ]

6 minutes ago, Snelly said:

It wasn't long before they found Stannis' hut, thanks to his blind secretary, who apparently knew how to get home regardless if she could see or not. The hut didn't look like anything special, it was barely even Toa sized. The only only real décor outside the hut was a small garden of cacti, that was kind of weird. "Seriously? This is where he lives?" She knew Stannis wasn't exactly the type to live glamorously but...this was kinda...

Speaking of the devil, out came the man himself, exiting his home and shutting the door behind him. 

"Stannis! I finally found you, you wouldn't believe how I ended up here!" 

IC Stannis Prime | Po-Koro | Timeline C

"Who are you and how did that tickling fiend Reordin get you to cosplay as Skyra Daring?" The Wanderer had seen many things, but this... was something new.

Probably because it was also benign, and he wasn't used to contending with things that weren't spiritual or deadly. 

"Stannis Maru. It's an honor to meet you."

"Hello. I am Stannis of the Maru.

... You know that."

Edited by EmperorWhenua
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

IC Katrin Nuva: Kini Nui:

The village was empty. Kat's mind wandered to the body in the sky, dreading that somehow everyone had long passed.

But then there was a great shake in the earth, and she dashed off in search of it. Kini Nui.

Two immense beings.

Oh, and a third, a NUVA, even.

And maybe even Nuju, assuming he was visible and not vanished from existence.

"Hello!" She called out.

@~Xemnas~

@Unreliable Narrator

• Like 1

IC: Skyra NUVA  - Timeline C - Po-Koro -

"All me to explain..." Skyra thought about how much she'd have to actually explain. "...no, there's too much, let me sum up. I'm not from this reality, I'm a different Skyra Daring. I came here through a portal with a Matoran named Nuju, he's not here right now cause he wanted to look at telescopes. So my reality is falling apart and Nuju told me there's some sort of mask here that pulls fantastic #### from our reality and that's not helping while we're trying to fix it. Also the portal we came through to get here was destroyed so we don't have a way to get back home which is also kind of a big problem." Skyra breathed. 

"Well I think that about sums it up yep."

Edited by Snelly
  • Like 1

IC, SK Atamai: Kini-Nui

”Yeah, I’m just tired,” Atamai replied. “Don’t go down there unless you have a death wish.”

OOC: @The UltimoScorp

IC, BZPRPG Atamai: Po-Koro

”And she has the power to restore broken objects,” Atamai added. “I’m Atamai, by the way. Scribe of Ta-Koro and Caretaker of the Wall of History.”

OOC: @EmperorWhenua

• Like 1

Location - Kini-Nui, piloting Akamai

With - Sidra

Cravious chuckled through the mech. It was nice to see some Skakdi hospitality. It made him a little homesick for the Rig, actually. He missed having to jealousy guard his life with every turn he took through its streets. The brawls that had broken out on its streets had been glorious.

The mech raised its right hand non-threateningly and playfully made a waving motion at the tip of the blade, “While I appreciate a fight as much as the next Skakdi, I have things to do.” He paused as he thought about her words, voice growing more serious, “But you seem familiar with your mech, any idea why mine went crazy when I exited it? I just got it and there doesn’t seem to be a manual that came with it. Though that’s not surprising. I think there used to be only one and a half manuals at the Rig and one of those was in the tongue of the Aspects. I guess it makes sense that the rest of Zakaz wouldn’t be any better.

OOC: @Gecko Greavesy

• Like 1

IC: Reliable Narrator | ???

Reaching out, Whisper took hold of the edges of the crack and began to pull. Tendrils of shadow emerged from her form and began to bind the edges. Was this possible, to stitch a bandage over an interdimensional wound and pull it together? No. But the Far Shore didn't care about what was possible. Everything was possible, if only you wished it so.

Whisper wished it so.

Her shadows strained and tugged at the edges. Starving aspects ripped at what remained of her essence. She pulled with all her might, and with the sound of a vast, terrible rolling of dice, the Far Shore resolved her wish and the two edges of the crack came together with a mindshattering BOOM that shook the very stars. The reverberations of the rejoining rippled across the island, exacting an excruciating change upon every aspect in existence and throughout time. 

The Caldera immediately began to evaporate. Spirits and phantoms screamed and cried as they dissolved into wisps of smoke and curls of vapor that burned away from the pool. Within moments, the Caldera looked like a pot of boiling water as dying wishes steamed away into the air. Soon it was empty. The Caldera was no only a shallow, concave basin of black stone, no more than a few feet deep, and Whisper lay at the bottom.

She was not dead. She had done it. The breach was sealed, and with it she had cut off all aspects from the Far Shore. She was still incorporeal, but she was something more now. She was separate. Completely individual. Nothing came before her, and nothing would come after. She was free.

Her final milestone complete, knowing nothing but her name and what she had done, Whisper ascended.

OOC: @Gecko Greavesy Congratulations! Whisper has completed her seventh milestone and cut off all aspects from the antidermis pool. All aspects are now free of the cycle of life in the Caldera. They are able to physically interact with the world and be interacted with in their gaseous forms. Whisper has also ascended. Please await a PM with further instructions.

• Like 4

Oh, perfect... an irresponsible Skakdi pirate with a Kaita ACR. And people had the gall to whine about me being NUVA.

"The only reason a Kaita ACR would go off-the-rails like that is if there was a riteborn around, or if you did something very, very wrong." 

@Kal the Guardian

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Snelly said:

"All me to explain..." Skyra thought about how much she'd have to actually explain. "...no, there's too much, let me sum up. I'm not from this reality, I'm a different Skyra Daring. I came here through a portal with a Matoran named Nuju, he's not here right now cause he wanted to look at telescopes. So my reality is falling apart and Nuju told me there's some sort of mask here that pulls fantastic #### from our reality and that's not helping while we're trying to fix it. Also the portal we came through to get here was destroyed so we don't have a way to get back home which is also kind of a big problem." Skyra breathed. 

"Well I think that about sums it up yep."

5 minutes ago, Tarn said:

"She's telling the truth, as bizarre as it sounds," Datrox added, crossing his arms. "I watched her fight her doppleganger. Bit of a confusing sight."

3 minutes ago, ~Xemnas~ said:

”And she has the power to restore broken objects,” Atamai added. “I’m Atamai, by the way. Scribe of Ta-Koro and Caretaker of the Wall of History.”

IC Stannis Prime | Po-Koro | Timeline C

The Wanderer stood still as a statue for a long moment as he took it all in. He stared at Skyra NUVA.

And then to Datrox.

And then his damnably grey eyes turned to Atamai.

He's seen some wacky things. He'd done some crazy things. His use of the Hiripaki always had the effect of swapping something for another thing, and this law of equivalent exchange had gotten him and his team in trouble several times before. He'd deposited and pulled Joske from the Legend and manifested blizzards in exchange for glaciers, but this... Skyra... was not his doing. He had not deposited anyone into the Legend in some time, and truth or not, this was a grave situation indeed, and one he had little control over. 

Leave it to Skyra Daring, or her mecha doppelgänger, to cause chaos wherever she went. 

"I believe you," he said at last. "Every last word of it. But I'm not sure how I am supposed to help you."

• Like 4

IC: Irna | The Ambling Alp

"Mazor, I...."

She laid a tentative hand on his shoulder -- this strange, foolish, forgotten man. Someone who had cursed people and saved them; and yet neither of those mattered to Irna at all in that moment. He was her friend, her first friend. And that's all that counted.

She pulled him into a tight hug.

"I remember everything, Mazor," she said. "I've missed you. Don't leave again."

OOC: @Smudge8

-Void

• Like 2

[ BZPRPG ]