Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse -- Gameplay Topic (IC)

Unreliable Narrator

IC: Niidak (Irnakk’s Tooth/The Taku)

She turned around the ship to get away from the volcano faster. Thus the island came into view of the bridge. Sea levels had fallen, and sunken lands were dry again.

”...Yes, I have, seems there’s plenty of places to go to.”

She almost rolled her eyes when Arnex called the ship home. This wasn’t Xia. Nothing could rival Xia.

”I doubt we can go where we want. Do you have any idea where the Commander and Captain are? Do they need us?”

@Tarn

Edited by Daniel the Finlander
  • Like 5

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: The Taku

As the Taku's faithful crew looked out on a restoring island and heard nature fighting their nightmares behind them, there was a murmur of hope amongst the matoran, that grew into a cheer.

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 3

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC, Whira: 

I smile. “Close your eyes…” I say. Cravious does as he is told. I grab ahold of him and focus. For Cravious, it feels like falling asleep. For me, I know the truth. We vanish from the Time Between Time and enter a world where dreams are reality. My dreams. And Cravious’s. 

And yours. 

OOC: I believe this concludes Whira’s story. Thanks to @Kal the Guardian for coming along this crazy journey with me :)

• Like 4

IC [Zataka - Kini-Nui]

The first thing she did was to send out Scarrow and Weaver in opposite directions, to scout as far and wide as quickly as they could. To find all those that they knew did not belong on this land, those who had come from the sky and to let her know where they were.

The Zivon complied and rushed off beyond the veil, two nightmares to save a bunch of dreamers.

While they scouted, Zataka switched her masks once more. She needed to make an announcement. With  her Suletu back in place, she reached out across the mental plain to every being she sensed was familiar in the area. The Nuva and their Kaita felt alerted at the touch of a riteborn on their minds, but the titan was undeterred and sent out her message: 

:”I am Zataka. You may or may not know my name. You may or may not trust me. You might even consider me an enemy. But hear this: This world is coming to an end. For good or for ill, I can not say, but I hope for the best for all of us. But if hope fails, there remains home, for all of us. I have found a way to return to the sky. If you want to go home as much as I do, follow me. I am opening a portal nearby, you can not miss it. It will remain open for as long as possible. The choice is yours.”:

That took care of Kini Nui. Only an entire island left...best get to it!

----

[Irrnak’s Tooth]

If the Taku hadn’t seen enough wild things this day already already, a Zivon suddenly emerged in their field of view. It only lingered for a moment, then disappeared back into the realm of nightmares from whence it had come. 

It was shortly after followed by a portal opening, and a tall, dark figure stepping through. Once again, Zataka transmitted her message to everyone her Suletu could reach, before switching back to the Olmak and opening another self-sustaining portal near the airship.

----

And so it went. Tobduk-Koro, Le-Metru Nuva, the Aqua Sphere - anywhere the Zivon detected signs of habitants of the Matoran universe, Zataka soon followed, opening portals for each location.

She knew she might not be able to save everyone. Maybe reality itself was coming to an end. 

But the titan was determined to make well sure everyone at least had a chance.

OOC: @Everyone, if you have an character in a MU inhabitant dominated location, there is a chance for them to return to the ark via the dimensional portal. It's been a pleasure playing with you all, see you in whatever comes after this cycle!

Edited by Vezok's Friend
  • Like 4

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: The Taku

The airship's radio burst to life. A faint signal above and ahead of them, coming from the fortress near the big orb. It was charging some kind of weapon.

"Nale, I'm on my way. What's your status?"

"We're fine. Aurax is an cool dude but that's beside the point. Ehlek is about to pull a big stunt and there's not much time left."

"Is he with you?"

"No. That's the problem. We're looking."

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 3

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: Ehlek | Ehlek’s Flying Fortress, The Asylum

They teleported to the mental signature and immediately Vashni unleashed her most potent mutation. She didn't see the space around her or the horrors of the asylum that Ehlek made his abode. She felt blood trickling down her face. Blood from her optics and audio receptors, and in her mind was only a single thought:

Lizard.

And so there were many, many lizards. They exploded from Ehlek, and multiplied across time and space as the Makoki Stone sustaining Ehlek’s life sustained theirs. They wandered throughout realities with broken knowledge of The Truth, cursed to obfuscate so that only Caedast, Mata Nui Ascendant of Knowledge, might reveal the way of the cycles in time.

OOC: @Snelly, lizard is it.

• Like 4

Happy chat.

IC: Knichou

Knichou burst through the wall to help his partner and was immediately assaulted by countless harmless lizards

"WHAT THE $&@#!?!?!?!?"

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 4

IC: Reliable Narrator | Mi-Kiri, Elemental Temple of Light

Sorilax watched the death and he felt the passing of the world into a new creation. He felt life budding and blossoming. He was that life. He watched the golden light of the Ignika as it radiated throughout the temple, and he stepped into his impossible machine forever passing from one fractal's point to another as he achieved the only wish he'd truly die for:

life.

OOC: congratulations @Kal the Guardian on completing your Grand Wish.

• Like 2

Happy chat.

IC: Nale Vella - Ehlek's Fortress

"Knichou!" the Fa-Toa shouted over the many, many lizards. "I think...I think we did it?! Vashni did it! Somebody did it!"

She turned back to the pile of harmless reptiles. "The stone! Someone grab it!"

@BULiK@Snelly@everyone

• Like 2

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Niidak (Irnakk’s Tooth/The Taku)

It seemed the day kept getting stranger. Sometimes Niidak wondered if she was still asleep and this was all a dream.

A strange person appeared and disappeared, but not before delivering a message. A message of hope and salvation. And a gateway of redemption.

Everything else around her lost its relevance when she understood what had happened.

Her mind was overcome by memories of happier times, of her past life, of the roaring engines of industry on Xia. Her home.

She was going home, and no one would stop her.

She pointed the ship at the portal and immediately accelerated towards it. Nothing else in the world mattered to her now, besides the portal.

@Tarn @BULiK

Edited by Daniel the Finlander
  • Like 4

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC Stannis/Caedast | This land called Xa-kas

They stood on land but was not part of the land anymore. The toa figure of Stannis Maru stood at the center of all things. All knowledge pored around them like an endless cascade of books and shelves. There were still dangers in the world and he would eat with them all, in time, to protect those who needed protection and guide those who needed a rudder. He stared into the ether and simply gave it his damnably grey glare, denying it the authority to hamper them.

"I'm the #### lizard king," they said, and it was true.

And then the wizard vanished from sight altogether. 

• Like 7

IC: Triage - Taku (Bridge)

"I think Knichou and Nale can handle themselves just fine."

And then the radio transmissions came through, which to Triage, only confirmed his words. "Just...fine," the tired medic said, sinking further into his chair. In the distance, he could see portals forming. Leading...where? Zataka's mental message was heard and understood by all on the ship.

Before Triage could give the order, Niidak was already heading there. He shut his optics.

@BULiK@Daniel the Finlander

• Like 3

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Vashni - Ehlek's Fortress -

Vashni was on her knees, through the blood and tears she could see Ehlek literally exploding with lizards. She had done it. 

With a smile on her face she collapsed onto the ground.

@Unreliable Narrator @Tarn @BULiK @~Xemnas~ @pokemonlover360

• Like 3

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC Kilo-M9 NUVA - Ehlek's Fortress:

Kilo grabbed the makoki stone. "Now What?" it asked.

OOC: @BULiK@Snelly@Tarn

• Like 1

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: Whisper

So many Wishes granted.

So many Spirits ascended.

So much uncertainty ahead. 

So many delightful decisions.

To lay the last Stones or leave Zakaz behind. To pursue personnel vendettas or prioritise survival. To evacuate into the unknown or face fate head-on. 

I suspect it doesn't really matter. We'll all going to the same place in the end... even if we don't know where or when or what that is yet. 

• Like 2

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Vulimai & Bronk (Tobduk-Koro)

Arriving back at Tobduk-Koro, Vulimai and Bronk stopped in their tracks as the words of Zataka rang out in their minds. For a brief moment there was confusion, and then that burning sense of purpose and hope blossomed into a bonfire as Vulimai quickly dashed past Bronk and into the village proper. There it was, a portal, a portal back home, a portal back to where they came from.

It was a miracle, one honestly too good to be true, but at that moment, Vulimai did not give the slight d###.

Quickly shouting out to the collective villagers of Kini-Koro and Tobduk-Koro, Vulimai got as many of them organized and ready to pass through as she could handle, with many of the guards coming to help her. Soon standing by her side, Bronk stood and made a strange noise. "Now I wasn't expectin' that." "Neither was I, but I don't care. If it gives a real chance to rebuild, then we're taking it."

Edited by Sparticus147
  • Like 2

IC: Arnex

"Okay the ship is 'home' and all but honestly if we can actually go home too I am down"

IC: Berys

Berys was tired. And in pain.

IC: Jojax

Jojax fought.

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

IC Hiripaki | Ehlek's flying fortress

The AI returned to the Vahki automaton with haste. She had unleashed her knowledge and Truth upon Ehlek and succeeded at corralling him to defeat.

Her own secret? Matoran Stannis' greatest creation: An ancient executable file simple titled dancing_lariska.exe.

She quickly gathered herself and followed the others to their meeting.

• Like 6

"Go to Kini Nui. Near the temple there is a place where the other stones are. Look for Sidra. I have a feeling she'll be there."

He offered Nuparu to the krahli.

"Your creator should get to watch you fulfill your directives. We will meet again."

• Like 3

IC: Xaril - Into The Unknown

The offer was made, and Xaril didn't hesitate in making his choice. 

He activated his Kanohi and rocketed towards the rift, vanishing through the portal without a second thought. 

• Like 2

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

The turaga turned to Nale, still much taller inside of Varian's exoskeleton.

"Yup. Reminds me of the time I met my favorite Toa. Cycles, or something."

• Like 4

She smirked at her power armored partner. His transformation had so far gone unnoticed by her with all of the action and confusion. "The world could be ending and you still act cute."

Nale exhaled.

"Wouldn't want to spend it with anyone else."

@BULiK

• Like 4

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC Kilo-M9 NUVA - Ehlek's Fortress:

Creator Nuparu?

That is not possible.

Facial recognition matches.

Additional investigation required.

The mission is the priority.

Kilo took hold of the Onu-matoran in one hand while the other held the mysterious stone. It gave a last glance to its gathered allies. Alas, Atamai was not here with them. It pictured the temple it had visited not one day ago and said a monotone “Teleport.” Then it was gone.

Amongst the rubble, a machine appeared with rock and matoran in tow. Kilo glanced around, giving a “Greetings Ally Atamai,” to the Fe-toa before proceeding towards Sidra.

I’ve brought this stone, Ally Sidra. Ally Knichou indicated you know what to do with it.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator@Gecko Greavesy@BULiK@Tarn@Snelly@~Xemnas~

Edited by pokemonlover360
  • Like 6

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

IC: Sidra - Kini-Nui

Sidra teleported down from atop Wairuha as soon as she saw Kilo arrive with the last Makoki Stone. "Over there," she said, pointing to where the other four - and the Krom Sphere - were fitted together. Hopefully Stannis had enough time to do... whatever it is he's going to do.

@pokemonlover360

• Like 1

Just now, Tarn said:

She smirked at her power armored partner. His transformation had so far gone unnoticed by her with all of the action and confusion. "The world could be ending and you still act cute."

Nale exhaled.

"Wouldn't want to spend it with anyone else."

Kilo teleported away.

"Well that's that. We did our part. Now we pray."

Knichou turned to Nale.

"Honey... I think we're getting too old for this ####."

The cockpit opened slightly to reveal the exo-toa's powerful limbs were just that - Varian's. The Turaga was stuffed entirely within the torso.

"I think it's time we retire - go on honeymoon somewhere nice that's not blowing up for once."

Knichou tripped up, like he was forgetting something.

"Wait, no, that's not how that order goes..."

• Like 1

IC Stannis | ????

"Hello, brothers. Hello, sisters. We have much to do, you all and I. So much has been done and yet much more is yet to come. But don't worry, we have all the time to do it. No more deadlines, goalposts, or checkoints, no more arcs, or toasters, or cataclysms. There's just us, and everyone else, and a whole lot of lizards. 

"Think of the changes that will come. Think of the destinies to unfold. I will apply that control we need and it shall be done. 

"I'm proud of you. I'm proud of me. I'm proud of the Narrators, reliable and not, for all that they've done. But now it's our turn to run things."

The Great Spirit of Knowledge and Control furrowed their brow in consternation at something that was not yet known.

"Does any of you know how to 'pair to Bluetooth?' I think that means I need to get a dumb action figure toy from circa 2002."

• Like 8

IC Kilo-M9 - Kini Nui:

Greetings Ally Kat! I hope you’re doing well,” said Kilo. There was no time for further pleasantries, however. Sidra gave instructions, and Kilo would follow them. After all, she had saved its life before.

Quickly, the kralhi stepped forwards, gently setting Nuparu on the ground before lifting the makoki stone. It slotted the stone into the remaining open space in the slot and stepped back, waiting to see what would happen.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator@~Xemnas~@The UltimoScorp@Gecko Greavesy

• Like 5

"Oh, my god..."

Nale held back a gasp at the reveal. Knichou had gone that far. She smiled, despite the shock. Now she would have to crouch to be at optic level with him again, just like the very first time they met. Was that poetic, or funny?

"Well, Turaga Knichou, I look forward to spending the rest of my days in retirement."

The moment was briefly interrupted by Nale remembering Vashni. "Oh, dear."

@BULiK@Snelly

Edited by Tarn
  • Like 2

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)