Jump to content
Unreliable Narrator

Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse -- Gameplay Topic (IC)

Recommended Posts

IC: Vulimai (Kini-Nui)

"I'm fine as well." She politely declined. "But, if you have nothing else to share then I suppose that leaves us on square one. Speaking of which, what are your plans now Ostrox? Do you intend to find a way into Metru-Nui, to find the Krom-Sphere?"

OOC: @Toru Nui @Nato the Traveler

Edited by Sparticus147
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sidra - Kini-Koro

"Well, I have one more thing to say. Regardless of whether the Untethered are controlled by Mata Nui or not, my intent is to march my mech down to the lakeshore tomorrow morning to obliterate every last remnant of them," Sidra said. "It was when I mentioned that plan to Knichou that he tried to rope me into helping him steal Vahki from Metru Nui."

She paused for a moment, searching for the right words. "So... if I see Knichou there tomorrow, trying to get to the city... what would you want me to do?"

  • Like 5

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

___________________________________________________

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Vulimai (Kini-Nui)

She sighed at the mention of Knichou, and the presumption that he would still go ahead with this mission of his. "I intend to speak with Toa Knichou about this, to make it clear to him the consequences of his actions. But, if you do see him...Try to convince him one last time to turn back...and if he keeps going? Then he already knows what he has done." She said solemnly.

OOC: @Nato the Traveler

Edited by Sparticus147
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sidra - Kini-Nui

"Very well," she nodded. "And if any of your people want to see a giant mech kicking your god in the groin, they're welcome to watch... from a safe distance, of course."

  • Like 3

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

___________________________________________________

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Administrator | Ruins of Air

"Welcome back, Viltia of Le-Metru Nuva," the Administrator said in a voice that sounded like it was smiling. "Unfortunately, my protocols regarding this knowledge are quite clear! My task is to guard these sacred places, not to barter with heretics. If you are not willing to pay Irnakk's price, then perhaps you do not truly want it enough."

 

IC: Administrator | Stone Suva

Sorliax reached out to touch the Taboo when an angry voice startled him:

"You! Heretic! What are you doing?"

 

IC: Tuyet | Throne Room

"Brilliant," Tuyet said. "Thanks, Spooks. Maybe you're not the worst after all. I'll feel bad when you're assassinated later. I mean... earlier?" She shook her head. "Whatever. Might not even happen! Toodles!"

She walked out of the room at a brisk pace, the stones in her armor glimmering in the dim light.

 

IC: Tuakana, Axxon | Great Telescope

They gently took the sword from their sister's hand. It chilled them. Their essence retreated at the sight. It gleamed in the sunlight. Each ray refracted through the crystalline blade, lighting it from within. If one listened carefully, the crystal seemed to be singing in the light. A high-pitched tone chimed at the edge of consciousness whenever it moved. They swung it slowly. Carefully. Testing the weight. Hating its song. They knew without knowing that is was dangerous to their kind.

Axxon recognized the sword, and marveled that it looked as polished and sharp as the day it was forged. Time had not dulled its edge nor softened its shine.

Here, they said mentally. They pulled an old sword from its place at their belt. They handed it to their younger sibling. They had come across it in the desert. It was more rust than iron, and bits flaked away as it changed hands. But it would be enough to exchange for her sword of flames. Retrieve your weapon, little one. The world is not safe.

 

IC: Oreius | Kini-Nui

Oreius watched and listened. He sympathized with Knichou. Every second Aurax sat on the throne of Metru Nui was an affront to his spirit. But he knew Vulimai's argument all too well. Could he really sacrifice the lives of his people on the altar of his righteousness? Once, he might have said yes. But now? It was hard to say.

As for Sidra: he didn't know her. But he liked her. She seemed to have her head on the right way.

He saw Whisper wander away. He didn't care.

 

IC: Taja | The Desert...?

Taja stood on the shore and tapped a foot, arms crossed. She was bewildered. She stood on a peninsula that stretched out into the waters of a bay she didn't recognize. Last time she had traveled this way with Whisper, the desert had slowly changed into the swamps, one step at a time. But now the two were starkly divided. She stood on sandy ground, and across the channel, she could make out the green shapes of trees.

The island was evolving before her very eyes, and she didn't like it. She didn't relish the idea of swimming across (even if she was a good swimmer, who knew what horrors these waters contained), and the other options were to build a boat, or start walking east or west and see if a land bridge appeared. She looked around. The desert was, well, a desert. Nothing much in the way of building materials. That left...

She frowned at the thought. She'd practiced disk surfing on disks made of shadow, but she had lacked the concentration thus far to stay airborne for longer than a few seconds. Maybe conjuring a raft of shadows would work better? She doubted it. If a storm came up halfway across, she was dead. The quicker she crossed, the better.

"Huh," she said. This would take some thinking.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sorilax Life Seeker - Aspect of Light and Silence

Location - Stone Suva

 

An angry voice suddenly brought accusations. It wasn’t a voice that was alive, seeing as his Life Kraata would have told him if there were any life in the area. Well, he didn’t have time for this. He needed to grab these Taboos and get back. Sala could be waiting for him. Or Knichou. 

Sorilax activated his field of Silence, deafening not just himself, but the world around him. He reached out and touched the Taboo, ready to swap Rahkshi to the one at the Ice Suva, create a field of Silence there, search for that Taboo, and then touch it as well.
 

OOC: @Eyru

 

IC: Viltia - Toa of the Green

Location - Air Ruins

With - Administrator

 

Viltia was taken aback, “Didn’t you hear me? Irnakk wants the Mask of Creation. If he gets it, then it’ll affect these spaces of yours. Why would your protocols ever allow for a heretic, as you say, to get a mask that might end up causing great harm to you?

She shook her head, “It doesn’t make sense. Please give me another mission. Otherwise I will try to figure it out myself, but that may wreck things and I don’t want to wreck things.

 

OOC: @Eyru

  • Like 2

-----------------------------

Lewa_Protodermic_Transformation.jpg.423767a94dc72d6925130b562072f725.jpg

--------- “Guide me as I travel the land of the dead. Help me to embrace their experiences and use them to empower me.” ---------

-----------------------------

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Kantai and Sanso - Kini-Koro

Along the hills that ringed the valley, two figures crested stopped near an outcropping on one of the hills. One travelled light, with a walking stick in hand, a simple hat and grey robes, with the faded image of the three virtues on their cloak. This figure led the pair with a calm, sure pace.

The other was garbed in colour, carrying two bags slung across both soldiers crosswise, a slight spring in their gait, thrown slightly off-balance by the many rocks of this hillside. Prominently, a half-forgotten symbol from the old world was emblazoned on the front of their clothing.

The pair stopped, admiring the vista. It was a challenging trek, Sanso reflected, but well worth the view.

Hey, I think I see the airship from here,” Sanso said, taking out a broken pair of binoculars.

I told you this place was worth checking out,” Kantai laughed. He was glad to see a familiar face here. Mata Nui knows how Sanso made to the island, but Kantai was glad to show an old friend a place he was at least slightly familiar with.

Hey now, I didn’t disagree with that!” Sanso protested, although he was a lot more interested in taking in the sights and breathing in the high-air, as he put it.

After a while, Kantai spoke up. “Well, it’s about time to went back to the Koro. You should prepare for the next leg of your travels, seeing as you probably won’t stay put.

Sanso nodded. The pair began their descent back into the valley.

Think I could catch a ride on the airship? Sanso wondered aloud as the pair re-entered the jagged shadows along the hillside, obscuring the vista once and for all.

They navigated the hillside for a few quiet seconds.

Why not?” Kantai finally replied when they reached more stable footing. “Stranger things have happened.

 

IC: Prasral – Northern Wastes, near Tobduk-Koro

Another fruitless day.

Prasral leaned back, resting in the shade of a small alcove eroded from a mound of rock. He watched the shadows cast by the mound slowly, imperceptibly, shift across the sand.

Why am I even searching here? That merchant was clearly telling tall tales…

The monarch in exile took another sip from his canteen. No luck today. None of his people were to be found in the area. The caravan the merchant in Tobduk-Koro told him about was nowhere. Not even a trail. He miraculously found some sort of trinket, which lengthened his search by hours, but it was too generic to be of use.

The old, familiar sting of fear entered his heart again. Was his reign to end like this? The last of his kind.

I won’t find out sitting here.

With that thought in mind, Prasral got up and retrieved his equipment. He wrenched his shield free from the makeshift condensation trap, slung his spear over his shoulder, and began the trek back to Tobduk-Koro.

It was almost evening when he made it back. It looked peaceful enough at this hour.

 

IC: Krozen – Ash Barrens

>Initialising diagnostic…|

>Status: Stasis hold. Maintenance in progress

>No action needed

>Current Runtime: 501

 

Waiting...|

 

A swirling void of emotion. Anger. Hope.

Cold touch of waiting.

How did he get here?

 

>Status: Stasis hold. Maintenance in progress

>No action needed

>Current Runtime: 4029

 

Images in the mind’s eye. Floating. Collapsing. Kaleidoscopic.

Broken ribs. Not his.

Cold iron in hand.

 

>Status: Stasis hold

>No action needed

>Current Runtime: 7178

 

Faceplate, smashed in. Biological solvent.

Red and warm.

 

>Status: Stasis hold

>No action needed

>Current Runtime: 11478

 

Panoply. Gift of ghosts.

Live to the touch.

Why was he here?

 

>Status: Stasis hold

>No action needed

>Current Runtime: 46655

>[Error 414]

>Overflow

>Execute: Resetting non-essential systems

 

Waiting...|

 

>[Error 002]

>Status: Stasis breach

>Systems failure

//If you are reading this printout things have gone baaad

>Execute: Emergency exit

 

Waiti|

 

On the eastern shore of Zakaz, a rounded, lumpy mass, covered in soot and detritus cracked open. Smoke, steam, bellowed forth. A figure fell out, coated in strange liquid. It was moving.

Krozen opened his eyes for the first time in a long, long while, and saw dark, ashen sand.

Sand…. Where is this?

He felt heat. Everywhere. And the air… unbreathable for a lesser being.

His head swimming, he thrust his arms down and pushed himself up- Wait, that wasn’t right.

Krozen’s eyes focussed, trying to block out the shining sun, brighter than he remembered.

He saw his body and arms and remembered the Armour.

Of course. The Armour. And no thanks to the traitorous cowards.

Where were they?

Krozen blinked, his head mostly cleared from the stasis drugs pumped into his system and the energy fields he had been subjected to. He surveyed the surroundings of this strange world.

***

It was several hours later when Krozen finally finished his makeshift shelter. He had caught a few fish and various sundry crustaceans. His biology made it so that, if they weren’t clearly lethal, Krozen had no worries eating them for sustenance. In the short-term, he was, if not fine, then in a bearable position.

The warlord pulled the fish from the small fire. He found that there was surprisingly little combustible fuel in the viscinity, likely due to the ever-present heat of the large volcano in the distance. He pondered on the floating… thing above the clouds as he chewed on the fish. Neither boded well.

It wasn’t difficult to piece things together. The automated life support of the stasis pod had exhausted itself fixing him up in the aftermath of Metru Nui… falling? That, or some timing system failed. It was never meant to be a permanent habitat for anyone. He wondered what effects that might have on biological tissue.

His retainers were nowhere to be found, and given that there were none waiting to bow to Krozen when he exited the pod, they were either, as the saying went, dead or fled. No matter. He was still here, and he had to find a way.

To do what, exactly?

Krozen lay awake as night fell, pondering.

 

OOC: Kantai, Sanso, Prasral, Krozen open for interaction.

Edited by NorikSigma
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Detsu | Fort Nektann

Detsu was quite taken aback. Considering what he had seen in Barius' chambers, he had expecting a rendez-vous with Drukarus to involve a knife to the back rather than a promotion. Still, though, he was mistrustful of this warskak. Waltzing right in only a month previous, keeping Barius' weakness a secret all this time, and then volunteering himself for the role of leader, leaving his predecessor to the ministrations of a petty demon? Something was awry with this one ... what secrets did he bring with him from the Godhead? What plots and plans were waiting for Fort Nektann when they arrived at this Great City?

"Your offer is mighty humbling, Drukarus," Detsu said. "But I've gotta know what business could pull you away from a fight like this."

OOC: @Sparticus147

-Void

  • Like 2

 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Knichou, Kini-Nui, Bunker Entrance

The Toa of iron watched out of the corner of his eye as Sidra and Vulimai conversed. He glanced at the Rahkshi near him, the brown and gray beast appeared to be standing guard. Knichou wasn't sure whether or not it could speak, or if it could even try to fake the appearance of sentience like later Vahki models. Even if it couldn't explain what the Aspect was doing, Knichou would get to learn more about Sorilax's new creations from watching it fail to be useful.

"Is your daddy sleeping or what? I don't have all day."

IC: Arnex, Kini-Nui Lakeside, The Taku, Lower Deck

"If you were in the army like Skyra, well... uh... Knichou doesn't know what he's doing when it comes to the whole 'command' stuff. Pretty sure his rules of engagement will be much less strict than your old bosses, once we get outside the valley. If we run into anything that looks like trouble you'll probably get your chance to test them out"

IC: Exuze, Metru-Nui, Coliseum, Throne Room

The lesterin was glad he had helped sway Aurax to give Tuyet an airship to get off this dead city. It was an airship but the alternative was being stuck here with the same types that had... well... let's not think about that too hard. He silently followed, hoping he could just get out of this city in one piece. Tuyet seemed to know what she was doing, not that it made any sense to Exuze. She seemed to be healthy too, so the lesterin took pride that Triage's training (but mostly Triage) had saved a life.

He'd finished his mission, she was on her own strange quest now, and all Exuze had to do was shut up and tag along for the ride out of here and he'd be free again in no time.

Hopefully.

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 3

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Skyra Daring - Kini-Nui -

“Sounds good." Skyra said with a nod. Contrary to popular belief, Skyra could be reasonable when she wanted to. There was also the fact that she saw no alternative to get what she wanted at the moment, so yeah. 

OOC: @~Xemnas~

  • Like 2


My Bzprpg Profiles, Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth | Silene

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Drukarus (Fort Nektann)

"A matter of business that will determine whether our siege shall be a success or not." Drukarus said definitely, "I do not know whether you listen to them or not, but I made contact with this 'Gadunka' and decried over the radio that Fort Nektann requests a meeting with the leaders of the Rig. I intend to request an alliance with them, for in exchange of the use of their ships we shall offer them whatever resources we could spare."

OOC: @Conway

IC: Apex (Fau Swamp)

With the mutated Steltian following after her, the two of them once more entered the dense bog that was the Fau Swamp, Apex keenly keeping herself out of the deep waters that have started to enveloped the lower regions of the island.

OOC: @Toru Nui

Edited by Sparticus147
Added Apex
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Waveahk (Fau Swamp) - And I Have Hands, and I Have Feet

"So, these 'Rahkshi'... what were they, exactly? Machines? A slave race?" Waveahk continued to float above the ground. Like Apex, he didn’t want to touch the water, for fear of any further mutations.

@Sparticus147

 

IC: Ostrox and NU-8020S (Kini-Koro, Bunker, Exterior) - Unadmirable Admiral

"Metru Nui is crawling with traitors who will attack me on sight for daring to remember whom my oaths were sworn to. Besides, the last I saw of the Krom Sphere, it was in the flesh maze beneath the Coliseum, and the only passageway there we know of was completely destroyed in the crash."

NU-8020S tried to make it seem like she wasn’t listening to what Vulimai, Sidra and Ostrox were discussing from a fair distance away.

"In any case, do you now see what I was warning you about earlier, Captain? Or do you think that Admiral Knichou will just hand you control of his killer robot army should he succeed in his vanity project?"

@Sparticus147@Nato the Traveler

 

IC: Enra (Tobduk-Koro, Ruins of Stone) - Hate to Be the Harbinger of Bad News

"Alright, I’ll go tell him. Yet another thing for him to worry about. Eh, can’t be helped." Enra went off to tell Kanohi about the Mesi coming through the Earth portal. She gave Zadred a cheerful - though shaky - thumbs up as she left the ruins.

@Onaku@Harvali

 

IC: Gnabol (Outskirts of Kini-Koro) - Giant Friendly Crab

After he had managed to calm the children down after their sudden rude awakening - and having to accept the knowledge that no one cared to seriously punish the one responsible - Gnabol went off riding Padley along the village outskirts.

He liked doing this. Being surrounded by people - even babies - overwhelmed him even before he could sense their emotions. Padley had emotions too - but ever since being freed from Mesi control, he was mostly calm, happy, or hungry. Yes, hungry was apparently an emotion.

Just before he arbitrarily decided to turn back home, he saw a pair of Toa coming down the hillside. He sensed Padley’s fear of anyone or anything new, and to be honest, Gnabol understood. A lot of bad blood between Zyglak and Toa. But it seemed that the prejudice against his kind had almost quickly evaporated over the past month or so.

He gently nudged Padley towards the newcomers. At least, he thought they were newcomers. It wasn’t a particularly big settlement, but it was possible for him not to have come across either of these two before. "Greetings and salutations, or some such. Don’t believe I’ve seen either of you around." He called out to them, as Padley nervously scuttled up to them.

@NorikSigma

 

IC: Klawne (Ko-Pou Shelter) - I Got the Shakes

Klawne gripped her staff tightly as Vashni did her thing, her body involuntarily shaking.

@Vezok's Friend@Snelly@Tarn@Onaku@Harvali

Edited by Toru Nui
  • Like 3

Profile picture done by Onaku.

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The End, Shlolmo

IC: Reliable Narrator | Kumu Peninsula

Everything reduced to a red haze. Korruhn’s violence ended before he realized it was over, his powers over a fundamental force of the universe stripping his enemy to pieces. He didn’t feel the lacerations as miniscule bits of metal blasted outwards from his kill. He just felt the primal rush of rage, and the weight of his dying culture whipping at his heels. He kept fighting, tearing, biting.

At last the drumming in his head eased enough to see clearly. His hands were slick with silver blood -- his own and his enemy’s. One of the eyes on his right arm had opened, its sickly golden pupil gazing back in acknowledgement of Korruhn’s brutality. There was no doubting it: Korruhn could never return to the society he protected. He was too far gone into the void. He was too sick to return.

Something squirmed inside the battered and dismembered armor of the defeated rahkshi. It wriggled and whined, but having been half crushed could not find the energy to scream one last time. The kraata was dying, and it struggled and twisted its body like a fish out of water…

“It’s not too late,” said a voice behind Korruhn. It came from Grime’s mouth, although the jaw was slack and the head hung low. The impaled matoran’s body dangled limply from the shaft of the rahkshi’s spear. A green mist poured slowly from the corpse as Miserix began to work Grime like a puppet. Even in death he consented to her power. Grime’s dirt-covered hand reached out towards Korruhn. 

“Give us the worm, and we shall guide you in the darkness where you’ve so far walked alone. You will need us, for the one who waits across the threshold is capable of more than you can possibly imagine.”

OOC: @Crimson Jester, Korruhn has survived this fight, although he suffered greatly. The rahkshi staff of Power Scream (stage 4) is his to claim as his own. Great job allowing your character to take the hits. :D 

Edited by Unreliable Narrator
  • Like 5

Happy chat.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Apex (Fau Swamp)

Though my memory and knowledge of them is still shrouded, I believe I still hold a rough understanding of what they were." She said, as she began to explain what she knew about them, "They weren't machines, nor could you really call them a race. The Rahkshi's body were simply shells, meant to be inhabited by a Kraata worm which are merely an extension of an Aspect's will. Physically, they were lean with powerful legs though considerably short arms, they were also hunched, with a spined crest adorning their backs. Each Rahkshi held a unique power in addition to the power granted to it by its worm host and could channel said power through staves they wielded. Though I do not recall their primary function in relation to my kind, I can assume they were most likely weapons of sort, meant to protect their masters and strike down their foes."

"Does that satisfy you?" She asked.

OOC: @Toru Nui

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC, Atamai: Kini-Nui

Atamai's ears metaphorically perked up when he heard the word "Krom." The mech leaned over to where Sidra and Vulimai and that other being, Ostrox, were standing.

"I'm sorry, what is this Krom Sphere that you mentioned?" he asked, still keeping his voice low so that nobody would get their eardums blown out.

OOC: @Nato the Traveler @Sparticus147 @Toru Nui

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Vulimai (Kini-Koro)

"Commander," Vulimai said off-handedly, barely even registering what she said as a concerned look swept across her face at what Ostrox was insinuating. "And although Toa Knichou has a bit of an ego to him, I don't think he has one bordering on mania. Besides, I've made it clear that I'm only taking charge of the Matoran till someone capable enough is willing to step into office." 

Vulimai didn't wholeheartedly accept the Mantaxian's words at face value, leaving them purely as being the pessimistic ruminations of one who already expected the worst out of the Matoran people. Knichou wasn't a tyrant, at least he didn't have the bearings of one.

Before she could think about Ostrox' words any further, the still booming voice of Atamai came from the Kaita mech she piloted. Looking up towards the titanic monolith, she called up to it as to better answer the NUVA's question. "The Krom Sphere, it is apparently some item that Pridak had intended to use to kill Mata-Nui, but instead, the League member tasked to carry the item gave it to Mata-Nui!" She shouted up, not sure how easily they could here her.

OOC: @Toru Nui @Nato the Traveler @~Xemnas~

Edited by Sparticus147
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Drokk - Suva Tower:

Perhaps those legends held some truth after all. Someone clearly lived here at one time. The stairs down could lead to a dead end where she could be cornered. Better to go up first. The Skakdi Matron gently tested each step as she ascended, making sure each of the decrepit steps would support her weight before taking it upward.

@Eyru

  • Like 1

 

                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                           The Unofficial Guide to TBRPG Combat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Two - Rahkshi of Fragmentation and Life

Location - Kilo’s Bunker

With - Sorilax, Knichou, Sidra, Vulimai, Ostrox, Atamai, Kilo, Skyra, (Others, probably)

 

"Is your daddy sleeping or what? I don't have all day."

While most beings were created with an innate understanding of their native tongue, the nuances of speech, in addition to slang terms, would end up being completely foreign and have to be learned on their own. Two was lucky, he was able to understand both Matoran and the old tongue of the Aspects, though he could speak neither. Not yet, anyway. As father grew, so too would he.

Still, the Toa’s words were confusing to him. “Sleeping” he understood. Most beings slept once every few days. But the term “daddy”, he had no frame of reference for it. It was foreign and as far as he knew, unrelated to any terms he had knowledge of. “I don’t have all day” was probably in relation to father, which might be able to offer insight into the earlier sentence.

But father wasn’t sleeping, and the term “daddy” sure didn’t apply. His Stage 4 mind tried to comprehend the context and insinuations and failed.

Two’s long, slit optics peered at Knichou, analyzing him. Two hissed inquisitively and pointed to Sorilax, trying to ask Knichou if the Toa wanted to speak to his father.
 

OOC: @BULiK

  • Like 3

-----------------------------

Lewa_Protodermic_Transformation.jpg.423767a94dc72d6925130b562072f725.jpg

--------- “Guide me as I travel the land of the dead. Help me to embrace their experiences and use them to empower me.” ---------

-----------------------------

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Reliable Narrator | Stone Suva

The Administrator's anger had no effect upon Sorilax—although a nearby lizard blinked slowly in astonishment at the intensity of the tirade. Within the bubble of silence, all was calm.

The Rahkshi pressed its claw to the six-pointed star. Instantly, Sorilax felt his mind compress to a single point within a vast universe of stars. He was only a mote of light in a sea of lights; he was one dream among many dreamed by a single sleeper. Then, in a rush of gravity, heat, and light, he felt himself return to the Rahkshi's body. Knowledge passed through his mind like a storm. He saw twisted shapes whose meanings he could not discern. He heard voices cry out in meaningless languages, shouting words of victory or loss. He felt the cold needles of rain on his back and the blast of a furnace's heat on his face. Over all these sensations, he heard the thunderous words of a Taboo spoken without a voice and heard without ears.:

Goodbye

One by one you all will fall

Your past and future all will dance

In this moment you will stall

As we stare you lose your chance

Hello

The shapes became clear. The words gained new meaning. In a moment of perfect clarity, Sorilax discerned the knowledge he had been given, and his mental understanding was reflected by the physical branding of the Taboo's symbol somewhere on his body

 

OOC: @Kal the Guardian Congratulation on learning the Rites of Repose! You may add the following power to Sorilax's profile:

Quote

Rites of Repose

Pick one living creature you can see without assistance to be the target of your effects. You and that target both fall asleep. While asleep, both you and your target are trapped within a singular shared dream. You may choose to end this dream state at any time. You both understand each other as if you were each wearing a great kanohi Rau, mask of translation.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sorilax Life Seeker - Aspect of Light and Silence

Location - Stone Suva/Ice Suva

 

Once again it felt as if he had always known the knowledge of the Taboo and his veil had been raised a slight bit higher to reveal just a bit more of his past. The more he learned, the more that was revealed.

Return to Kini-Nui, he told One, then he switched bodies to Three at the Ice Suva, feeling through the Kraata in the Rahkshi armor the change in temperature. He activated his field of Silence and inspected the Ice Suva for a Taboo.

 

OOC: @Eyru

  • Like 2

-----------------------------

Lewa_Protodermic_Transformation.jpg.423767a94dc72d6925130b562072f725.jpg

--------- “Guide me as I travel the land of the dead. Help me to embrace their experiences and use them to empower me.” ---------

-----------------------------

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Korruhn, Kumu Peninsula

The arena was unnaturally quiet, only broken up by the torrent of the portal still whirling behind the blood-soaked frame of Korruhn. Offal and sanguine liquid dripped from him with every deep breath from his diaphragm as he stood over his kill, which was now no more than a muddled, unrecognizable mess on the ground.

Korruhn didn't fully comprehend what he had just inflicted upon the Rahkshi, beast or not. The heinousness of it's demise was clouded in the veil of rage and vaporized blood, and his mind had been consumed with nothing but survival. Although there was a time where Korruhn existed to live in the small moments of peace, that time was gone. His Destiny was not that as a leader of his people, or even an example for them. The darkness that bound with the Toa was not coincidence, nor was the solitude of his journey. The others, unified and hopeful, had a place with the people, bringing them peace and hope. But not Korruhn. They would not follow the Voidwalker, anointed in blood. They would not trust him. They would fear him, hate him. They would never see him as one of them.

The familiar voice of Miserix seemed to carry on the clod of gas expelled from Grime's slacked jaw, still slumped over, propped up on the dead aggressor's spear. Korruhn reached down with his right hand to the Kraata, getting a firm grasp. It squelched a sickening organic noise as he pulled it free of it's place in the Rahkshi's former head. He turned to the inanimate corpse that spoke to him, and approached. It's hand suddenly burst forward, and Korruhn reeled back briefly. Setting the Kraata down briefly, Korruhn took both hands on the handle of the spear, and pulled it free from the corpse as gently as he could. The spear was of masterful construction, with a solid handle and ornate, yet ferocious-looking blades on either end. His battered sword still lay somewhere on the battleground, but he would not recover it. This Spear was his weapon, now. He sat down next to the corpse of his strange companion, and soon found himself conversing with a lifeless body.

"It's him," Korruhn said, eyes looking straight ahead as he sat beside the corpse. His voice was flat and empty. He let out a great sigh. "It's Mata Nui, isn't it."

He didn't await, nor expect, a reply. His hand moved to the Kraata, and he set it down on the chest of the corpse beside him, and crossed both arms over it. He sat back, leaning on his elbows. His entire body ached more than it ever had.

"Well, I don't think I'm going to be any more ready. What do we need to do?"

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator

  • Like 5

Untitledbzp.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sidra - Kini-Nui

"A sphere... given to Mata Nui..." 

It couldn't be that easy, could it? But the strange puzzle had been all that remained after the Grand Untethered had been obliterated. And the unnatural relaxing effect it had indicated that it held some kind of power. If it was the same sphere, then it confirmed beyond any doubt that the Untethered truly were of the Great Spirit's creation.

She reached into her belt pouch and produced the puzzle she'd retrieved from the crater. It was still in its cube shape from the last time she'd played with it, and she quickly set about shifting it back into a spherical form - a soft wave of calm washing over her as she did so - before holding it up for the others to see. "You don't mean this, do you?"

@Sparticus147 @Toru Nui @~Xemnas~

Edited by Nato the Traveler
  • Like 3

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

___________________________________________________

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC, Atamai: Kini-Nui

Atamai said nothing and stared at the small object in Sidra's hand. Ever the Archivist, he wondered about the history of what was presumably the Krom Sphere.

IC, Aurax: Coliseum

Aurax said nothing as Tuyet walked out of the room. He gripped the arms of his throne tightly. A million thoughts raced through his mind. Assassination? Who'll assassinate me? Someone in the League? Xaril? Will Knichou show up and do me in? 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Xaril - Throne Room

"With respect... I think letting her go is a mistake," Xaril muttered, to Aurax.

@~Xemnas~

  • Like 2

___________________________________________________

Legends Don't Last Forever

___________________________________________________

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Sanso and KantaiKini-Koro - Giant Friendly Crab

Spoiler

"Greetings and salutations, or some such. Don’t believe I’ve seen either of you around."

"Well met. I am Kantai. My abode is in the hills, so I don't show myself around here much," Kantai said.

Sanso was about to pipe up before noticing the Manas crab.

"Very healthy Manas you have there!" He bent down to touch its shell.

"Oh, I am actually new here," Sanso said. "I won't be staying for long, though."

OOC: @Toru Nui

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Knichou, Kini-Nui, Bunker Entrance

Knichou observed the Rahkshi's strange behavior, but his attention was stolen by Vulimai's shouting. The Krom Sphere? That's the thing Mazor was talking about, right? He looked over towards Kini-Koro's leader and saw Sidra pull out a strange device. He wanted to go back but knew it was best to wait for Vulimai to calm down before there was another diplomatic incident.

Vulimai, yes.

Mainly he was impatient to talk to this strangely behaving Aspect. There was so much Knichou needed to do before the day ended, the stress of it all was overbearing. First and foremost, his encounter with Sorilax raised too many urgent questions to be ignored.

The Nynran looked the Rahkshi in what he could only assume were its optics and gingerly pointed a finger towards Sorilax. He spoke slowly in an aggravated tone, as if that would somehow help the beast understand a civilized tongue.

"Yes. I gotta talk to Daddy-o Mr. long arms, duh."

"To Karzahni with it, this should wake him up," he muttered, lightly nudging the Aspect's body with his foot. It was hard to tell if the body was even alive, without the cyclic processes of true life to divine any hints from.

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 6

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Two - Rahkshi of Fragmentation and Life

Location - Kilo’s Bunker

With - Sorilax, Knichou, Sidra, Vulimai, Ostrox, Atamai, Kilo, Skyra, (Others, probably)

 

"Yes. I gotta talk to Daddy-o Mr. long arms, duh."

Two nodded. He still didn’t understand what this Toa was implying with the slang names, but the intention was clear. He mentally called to his father, telling him the Toa was ready.

"To Karzahni with it, this should wake him up," Knichou muttered, drawing Two’s attention. The Toa reached out with his leg from his seated position in the metal chair, lightly nudging the Aspect's body with his foot.

Two, with movement born from his Stage 4 Life Kraata powers, reacted with nigh instantaneous retribution and furious hissing. He was a force of sudden and irrevocable movement, savagery unleashed and not so easily bottled. The shadows clinging to his form not helping the untrained optic to be able to track his actions as he lunged forward and swung his staff…

...to gently as possible nudge Knichou’s foot away. His constant tapping with his staff on the appendage and angry hissing indicating his dislike of Knichou touching his father.

 

IC: One - Rahkshi of Teleportation and Quick Healing

Location - Kilo’s Bunker

With - Sorilax, Knichou, Sidra, Vulimai, Ostrox, Atamai, Kilo, Skyra, Two, (Others, probably)

 

His father gone, One heard the angry voice suddenly come into being again. It was time to leave. This place was hot, even in the evening sun. He lifted his hand to block the light and get a good look at the scenery. Then he was gone.

………

Four wrong valleys later, One appeared before father, successfully completing his orders. His brother was aggressively and politely trying to remove an intruding presence from father’s form. One calmly walked over. Two seemed to be taking care of things. One sat down in the grass, though this time he didn’t look at any flowers. No, his orange optics observed the situation. If he was needed, he was ready.
 

OOC: @BULiK

  • Like 5

-----------------------------

Lewa_Protodermic_Transformation.jpg.423767a94dc72d6925130b562072f725.jpg

--------- “Guide me as I travel the land of the dead. Help me to embrace their experiences and use them to empower me.” ---------

-----------------------------

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Skyra Daring - Kini-Nui -

Skyra had previously been standing in place daydreaming about piloting a giant mech. Though this was no longer the case, because as soon as she heard the hissing, Skyra had locked her sights on where Knichou was and had run over to him as fast as a Toa without a Kakama could. She had a hand ready to draw a weapon if needed as she got to the other Toa, keeping an eye on the Rahkshi. 
 

“Hey boss...” She began. “...you probably should back away slowly...” 

OOC: @BULiK @Kal the Guardian

Edited by Snelly
  • Like 2


My Bzprpg Profiles, Six Kingdoms: Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Oceanna | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka | Wraith | Xxeth | Silene

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Knichou, Kini-Nui, Bunker Entrance

What the-

The Fe-Toa glared at the first Rahkshi as it dared to hiss and poke his leg. Knichou pulled his leg back to where it had been before, and stood upright. As he did so, another Rahkshi teleported back, and sat down on the valley's vibrant grass. The ex-Ghost did not like the way this one appeared to be staring at him, tracking his every move.

The Nynran stood in front of the Rahkshi and forcefully pointed a finger towards the creature's face, scolding it.

"Bad Lizard. Bad."

The master weaponsmith eyed the staff that the beast had poked him with, before staring into the Rahkshi's optics, irritated. His senses on alert, he could easily feel Skyra's metal form approach him from behind. As he felt her move a hand to her holster, Knichou's left hand flashed out back towards her, palm outstretched to make sure she didn't pull the gun. She was known to do that after all.

“Hey boss... you probably should back away slowly...” 

Boss. Boy did it feel good for him to hear that after the embarrassment of the prior conversation. This Skyra gal was certainly loyal, it would be good to have some extra muscle on the Taku.

"I got this, sister," the Toa of iron said with surprising confidence as the battle plan materialized in his mind. The plan conjuring was subsequently followed by a growth of iron in his right hand.

"You like big sticks, huh?" he taunted the beast, cocking his head to the side. The iron he held in his right hand extended to become a club. Simple in shape, imprecise and inelegant. A crude implement of brute force, the first weapon from which all future tools were derived. "You know about this?" he asked, patting the end of the club against the palm of his left hand in a bold, repetitive motion.

Knichou took a step back into a stronger stance, and slowly raised the club over his head in a two-handed grip, like an ancient warrior of legend would hold a katana in preparation to strike. 

"FETCH!"

The iron club hurled through the air, far over the Rahkshi's head. It sailed towards the fields, away from the other groups nearby.

  • Like 6

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Detsu | Fort Nektann

Detsu raised an eyebrow in surprise. For anyone -- let alone an outsider -- from Fort Nektann to attempt to parlay with the Rig would normally be considered tantamount to suicide. But Drukarus had already proven himself bolder than most ... bolder than perhaps was healthy. But Detsu was a son of Fort Nektann, and Drukarus led it. So Drukarus led him, as well. It was the way of things, out here in the desert.

"May Irnakk be blind to your actions, then," he said, a warskak expression of luck. "I'll prepare the rest for this attack. Most of them aren't too used to picking a fight with someone tougher than 'em."

OOC: @Sparticus147

IC: Parnassus | Beyond Fort Nektann

Caedast was right. There was no time for argument now; not while Barius' blood splattered onto the scorching sands from a hard-won heartlight. And so, putting aside their anger, and their fear, and their doubt--

--Parnassus let the shadows of the world come to them."Goodbye," they said. "Hello--"

OOC: @EmperorWhenua

-Void

Edited by Conway
Retconning the desecration.
  • Like 1

 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

IC Kanohi - Tobduk-Koro

Councilor Kanohi shook his head, “Sorry for the confusion, it is not that I doubt you. It’s kind of the opposite,” he swallowed and spoke low, “Councilor NU has helped me understand we should not abandon your kin to the League. That was why Councilor NU and I went to Kini-Koro, to discuss that issue.

Akiri Vulimai and Toa … Stannis,” he hesitated, he might have to discuss that with the Vahki, but for now, it was not the priority. He continued, “they have both made it clear we need to move cautiously, and not risk reigniting war. And after … being reminded how cowardly I am, I have to agree. But even if we cannot risk angering the League, the Akiri of Kini-Koro and I have an idea to at least learn more of the situation in Metru-Nui. We … we will have to discuss that in private though.

He swallowed, “I hate to ask, but until Councilor NU is located, how do you want to handle the leadership of the village? I know in the past some of you expressed unease being a leader of the village, but … I do not believe this village should be ruled by a sole Matoran.

OOC: @Toru Nui

 IC Mahrika - The Great Telescope

The Desecrated Ga-Matoran blushed and managed, “Thank you, brother. Oh, this is Ollem, he was a refugee from when the severed head crashed to Tren-Nui. He is a dear friend of mine.” She laughed as she switched the rusted blade for the Flame Sword, “Can you believe I assumed at first that the head was just a mountain range the Skakdi made?

Ollem shifted behind her as the large fiery blade materialized in her hands. He … was not sure how much he could trust her, but he trusted her more than he trusted this stranger. Mahrika did not seem to notice his uneasy, instead focusing her thoughts.

Brother,” she said through her telepathic link, even as she ignited the sword with fire, “If I may ask, what task must you next fulfill to fulfill your Great Work? And have you seen a Toa of Fire here? We recovered a mask for him, he was going to transport us to the orb of water in the sky?

Ollem’s thoughts had drifted towards the telescope too. Could he make it there unnoticed, and look through it? He had no desire to release more monsters like that Tahtorak, but that list also mentioned tracking the Red Star through the Great Telescope. At the least he could give it a look, while the two others were conversing…

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @Burnmad @Eyru 

IC Kardaka - Ko-Pou

The Turaga of Stone recognized the Mask of Mutation on the Toa of Psionic’s head, and nodded slowly. Odds are she could do more than Kardaka could. And given how riled up the sick Matoran seemed to be, perhaps the more useless viewers should leave to give the ill their space.

Let me know if I can help,” she bowed to the group, nearly falling over but catching herself on her staff, “I will wait outside. I … do not know how much help I could be, and I do not want to overstimulate the sick.” She began to leave the chamber, she could always use her mask and try to do repairs on the frozen outpost.

OOC: @Tarn @Snelly@Onaku @Vezok's Friend

IC Minion Avka - Ruins of Stone

Avka nodded as the two Skakdi prepared to depart, “I will guard the portal. If the Earth Ruins group has already arrived, let us know.” The Av-Matoran paused and said, “You traveled with most of the Earth Ruins group once, right? When they found their Koro’s ruins? What did you think of that machine in the group? Or that Vortixx for that matter?

They did not trust machines like the Vahki of course, they were unreliable, arrogant enough to boss around their betters, and barely able to think. They were tools of Matoran, good tools, but they were too proud, and they could not imagine Kilo was much better.

And that Vortixx, they saw that evil smirk on their face as the village of Po-Koro was flooded. The reptilian probably had been imagining how much money they could make off repairing the village. Wouldn’t be surprised if the greedy creep had fined the lesser Matoran for rescuing them. 

OOC: @Toru Nui @Onaku

  • Like 2

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka Avatar by @Harvali and edited by @Kal the Guardian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Zadred - Ruins of Stone

"What, Kilo and Collector?" Zadred's expression turned cautious and worried. "I... thought they were fine. Way you refer to the two of them... do you dislike them?"

@Harvali

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Minion Avka - Ruins of Stone

Avka scoffed, “Collector’s a Vortixx, you know how greedy their kind can be. Like how…” They paused, they were about to say ‘like how Skakdi are savages,’ but given the present company, they would hold that thought inside. Plus Zadred was civilized, a credit to her breed.

So instead the Av-Matoran continued, “There are exceptions, but well, I saw that smirk on their face when Po-Koro was flooded. Probably imagining how much money they would get paid to rebuild our meager homes. And worse, there are rumors that they might be seeking the power and prestige of Toahood, that they plot to go against the very order set down by Mata—

Avka shuddered, don’t … don’t dwell on that. Instead they said quietly, “Kilo I have heard nothing bad about. Just wanted to make sure he won’t betray Toa Arkius and the other Toa in the Earth Ruins to the Mesi. But if he’s programming is stable, I will relax.

OOC: @Toru Nui @Onaku

  • Like 4

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka Avatar by @Harvali and edited by @Kal the Guardian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Zadred - Ruins of Stone

"Right... have a good day." She said with an expression of discomfort, before heading through the portal to Kini-Koro.

@Harvali

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Drukarus (Fort Nektann)

"Indeed, for they are merely a rabble of raiders, opportunists and brutes. This will be no simple raid, it shall be a siege, one either won in one blow or many...We shall see which it'll be." Drukarus said with a stoic tone. He knew that a week of preparation was nowhere near the amount of time he would've wanted nor needed to ensure victory, and he feared that these Skakdi may be more resistant to his disciplinary efforts than the average Skak. But, he would still do what he saw was needed as to ensure both victory and his dominance.

"I shall relay to you what I require of you Detsu soon, assuming you shall accept my offer. In the meantime...I shall leave the Warskak to prepare in its own way, but I shall warn you, at the light of first dawn tomorrow, everyone within this fortress shall begin the process of being molded in true soldiers." Drukarus stood there for a brief moment, to allow Detsu to say anything else if the elderly Skak felt so inclined. But if not, then Drukarus would have left and made his way to his hovel to wait till the morrow as he prepares in peace for the attack.

OOC: @Conway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Conway said:

Caedast was right. There was no time for argument now; not while Barius' blood splattered onto the scorching sands from a hard-won heartlight. And so, putting aside their anger, and their fear, and their doubt--

--Parnassus let the shadows of the world come to them."Goodbye," they said. "Hello--"

IC Stannis | Beyond, ft. Neck Tan

"Stop."

It was a jarring command at first, but unlike the harsh rebukes of earlier it was genteel, educative even. "There is a better way to use your knowledge."

* * *

In Kini-Koro, Oreius felt the familiar and dreaded invisible tendrils of shadowy willpower curl around his, ensnaring his limbs and binding his body to his patron's desires. Oreius the Indomitable had no recourse or say in the matter, having unknowingly given those liberties up long ago, and he suddenly realized he was no longer in control of his muscles any longer. Stannis the Wanderer was wandering through him. Like a puppet on marionette strings, he walked away from where he was and began to walk up the hill, marching like a soldier as he was known to do. Bullish in his stride but unassuming in his countenance, nobody thought it was out of place to witness him go wherever he wished.

Only he didn't wish this.

{Once-brother.}

{Hate me, fear me, mistrust me. My apologies to you are meaningless to your ears now, but that does not diminish my sentiments.}

{You owe me no loyalty and I ask for none. I owe you no answers and you ask for none. Nut we are bound together. And one day--one inevitable day--there will be a world that cannot have me. I work for that day. One day, you will be rid of me, my lies, my tricks, and all our debts will be annulled.}

He felt himself walked right to the Ambling Alp, marched right into its hold, and that was when he felt the insidious puppetry end. 

{Once-brother: Thank you.}

And then a certain someone stepped out of his shadow.

* * *

Stannis stepped across the island and into the hold of his airship (the notion of him owning an airship was still hilarious, even to Stannis) from the wastes of the far north in a single stride. He gave Oreius a polite bow of his head and then quickly pulled Parnassus into his own shadow. in no time, three powerful beings existed in the small cabin of the airship, feeling almost constrained in the confines of the hallway as they were not quite in the lounge or any room in particular. 

"Parnassus, this is Oreius," he said in introduction. He was not sure what to refer to Oreo as anymore--not a friend, not a brother, not even an ally per se anymore, he was simply Oreius and he had no definitions. "And that... is a keg of precious liquid." Stannis gestured with his finger in the air, creating an upside-down triangle, a symbol Parnassus would instantly grasp the intent of. 

 

@Eyru sorry, lol

Edited by EmperorWhenua
  • Like 5

 BZPRPG Profiles / BZPRPG Rules and Index / Rebirth Profiles

"... Even you, EmperorWhenua, you stupid beautiful contrarian, you." —Tyler Durden

gallery_37760_66_15385.jpg.7be7abee40c7970a9f7f6c47f9e5581c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Waveahk (Fau Swamp) - Sounds Like Slavery to Me

So, they were slaves then. "Very interesting, I must say. But how does that help us get the 'taboo' we need for the door?"

@Sparticus147

 

IC: Ostrox and NU-8020S (Kini-Koro, Bunker, Exterior) - Keep Your Friends Close

Ostrox fought the urge to draw his sword and take the Sphere from Sidra’s corpse. It could not be trusted in the hands of the weak-minded as Mazor and Irna had demonstrated, but Vulimai would disapprove of such actions, and Sidra’s character yet remained in question.

You’ve grown soft, old man! Did your SPINE FALL OUT when you fled the Cortex?!

Quiet, you. Just ask her where she got it. You know, like a normal functional being.

"May I ask where, exactly, you came across this artifact?"

As she listened to this talk of magic glowing spheres, NU-8020S hoped that, without Collector to monitor him, her Squad Members were keeping a close eye on Ulkarr. The gasbag had pledged to support her people in whatever way he could a month ago, but how much of that was legitimate - and how much he could actually do - remained the subject of internal debate.

Still, there was a reason why she left specific instructions to Obedient just before she and Kanohi left for Kini-Koro. If her Squad Members and Kanohi couldn’t get their act together to act in her stead, they could unite in their shared distrust of Ulkarr to ensure he upheld his end of their bargain...

@Nato the Traveler@Sparticus147

 

IC: Ulkarr, Reckless, Lawful, Obedient, Impressionable and Wayward (Tobduk-Koro) - And Your Enemies Closer

The Vahki exchanged glances at one another, before turning back to Kanohi. "Forgive us, Akiri, but we are not programmed for leadership."

"Perhaps you were not. If NU-8020S managed to preserve us from destruction, it cannot be difficult."

"You would criticize her in front of-"

"I would criticize her in front of Mata Nui himself, should he exist. I am the only logical candidate, as you are all woefully inadequate."

"You cannot become Squad Leader or councilor, on the basis that I dislike you."

"How very convincing."

"Shut up before I stab you."

"Is there no one else in the village who is qualified? Or at least, be trusted to-"

Obedient chirped something in the Vahki tongue to the others. Whatever he said seemed to surprise them. Except Wayward. Obedient outstretched his hand and pointed towards Ulkarr.

"What?!"

"You cannot be serious."

@Harvali

 

IC: Enra (Tobduk-Koro, Ruins of Stone, Exterior) - I Thought You Were Cool, Girl

"Yeah, that’s my cue to leave." Enra left the Ruins for good, hastening her exit. She hadn’t gotten greedy and power hungry from Collector at all, from what little she saw of him. Something told her Avka wouldn’t be flapping her gums like that in front of the man himself.

In any case, she scanned the village with her telescopic vision, and found the Akiri hanging out with the Vahki and the Aspect. She trudged over there with some reluctance, nervous about bringing bad news to an already nervous man.

@Harvali

 

IC: Gnabol (Outskirts of Kini-Koro) - How to Pretend to Be a Good Neighbour

"Ah, I see. I’m Gnabol, and this is Padley." The Manas’ apprehension seemed to fade away as Sanso touched his shell, clacking his claws cheerfully.

"I hate small talk, so I won’t pry into your personal lives... no, that’s a lie. The prying part, anyway. Why aren’t you staying around? Anywhere else you need to be?"

@NorikSigma

  • Like 3

Profile picture done by Onaku.

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Rose (MC) - The Taku

Rose smirked. "Sounds like my kinda guy. Not like there was much stopping us from getting a little wild with it back in the military, but...that's a war story for another day. If you'd ever like to hear any, I love recounting them." She stepped up to the Onu-Matoran and leaned in close, like she was trying to keep a secret. Her optics seemed to glow a little brighter. "They get very bloody."

@BULiK

  • Like 3

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
:kaukau:[Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse Profiles]:kaukau:
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Arnex, Kini-Koro Lakeside, The Taku, Lower Deck

The Onu-matoran's feet locked in place as the Toa leaned in closer, unsure what to do. Rose could probably snap her in half like a twig, that much power in one place could be felt from presence alone.

"I'll... take your word for it," she stuttered. Two months ago, Arnex wouldn't have thought she'd have war stories of her own; the closest she got to the war before the collapse was the army's occasional armament shipment passing through the warehouse she worked at. Having seen enough of Exuze and Suhaku's blood for a lifetime, in the first battle of Metru-Koro she doubted more stories would help any.

"Our doctor was in the war, but he doesn't talk about it much. Not a fighter, more of a gardener now. He's off on some research mission right now, hopefully he'll be coming back before we leave for anywhere."

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 3

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...