Jump to content
Unreliable Narrator

Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse -- Gameplay Topic (IC)

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

IC: Mazor-Kini Nui

Mazor nodded, prepaired for a second and threw the disk, It smacked against the heel of Howai. The mech began to rapidly shrink, only stopping once it was about the size of an extra large action figure. He then turned and faced Sidra in your mech. "Would you like to come?"

@Snelly @Gecko Greavesy

Edited by Smudge8
  • Like 1

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Korruhn, Kumu Peninsula

”Indeed. I don’t know much, but I’ll tell you what I know,” Korruhn replied. “Our world as we know it has been cyclical in nature, our cycle included. We have reached the end of that cycle. I don’t know the means, but when it ends, most of us will die, the world will reset, and we will forget again until the next cycle meets its end.

”But, we have a means to end the cycles for good. With the six Makoki stones inserted at the Kini-Nui, the cycle is to come to an end, somehow. Sidra has taken at least two of these to the Kini already. Two more may yet be out there, but we won’t know until we arrive. All I know is the one who ends the cycles will hold the power when the dust settles.”

OOC: @Gecko Greavesy @EmperorWhenua@Toru Nui @Void Emissary

  • Like 2

Untitledbzp.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: [MI-8919-07]


The lines from the taser darted out, throwing blue sparks along their length and from the microjets powering their tips as they raced toward the illusory Kaita. They struck their target and went straight through the illusion before beginning to rewind.


But as the real Patiwairutiki tried to use the distraction, the Kaita found its strike blocked by Mantax, who had been aware of the ruse all along and played along with it, using their full spectrum vision. 


Mantax twisted their body, let their levitation slip a bit as to not drift a bit lower and seized the Kaita’s hands around the haft with their own left as the claymore came down. The warlord immediately activated the hidden pincer jaws concealed in the left forearm armor, the mechanical jaws shooting out in a heartlight flash and slamming shut around the Kaita’s wrists.

Inside the cockpit, Jutori and Kilo found themselves suddenly very face to face with the mechanical warrior.

 

OOC: @pokemonlover360 @Tarn
 

  • Like 2

 

 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Cravious NUVA - Skakdi NUVA of Lightning, Mind Reading and Quick Healing

Location - Kini-Nui, Akamai’s Bunker

With - Whira

 

Heh. Heh. Hehehahaha! Heheheha heh ha.” Cravious cackled, the noise rolling around the valley from the mouth of his Kaita mech. This was more intuitive than even his ACRs. And the power within! He basked in it. It was worth it. It had all been worth it.

But he needed more. Whira needed more. There were still beings beyond their touch.

Cravious looked at the Kusarigama in his mech’s hand with disdain. Why would he ever use such an impractical weapon? He sent it back to the Kaita Suva with a thought. He could make far more useful weapons that this machine was worthy of. But first…

Cravious activated one of his three power slots, filling it with the Kraata of Quick Healing’s ability. Cravious took hold of the outer forearm with his other hand and pressed down hard in a scraping motion. The damage healed almost instantaneously.

Heh heh heh hehehahahah!

Cravious activated a second power, this one from the Legendary Mask of Iron that had burned its power into him. A thin, yet sturdy slice of protosteel formed in his right hand, one edge as sharp as protosteel could get.

He swung it a couple times, getting used to how it felt in his giant hands and how his large form slowed his movement. Satisfied with his work and now used to how it felt to move, Cravious held out his left arm and sliced it off at the elbow in one fell swoop. He quickly moved what remained of his left arm away so that it wouldn’t just reattach as it healed.

His left arm rapidly regrew, starting with the protosteel under framing and the ceramics and glass forming atop that in patterns that resembled muscles. In a few seconds, his arm had returned to normal. He made sure to carefully watch the process.

The severed limb fell to the ground with a crash that sent a vibration through the earth, kicking up dirt and grass. Cravious stabbed his sword into the ground, where it formed into a one-legged table. He picked up the severed, maroon colored limb, setting it on the table. He then started taking it apart, observing how his mech was made and the techniques that were used that he could stea- learn from.

 

OOC: @~Xemnas~

Figured I would just post as I finished up the characters instead of posting all at once.

Edited by Kal the Guardian
Grammar.
  • Like 1

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tekmo, Waveahk and Ostrox (Kumu Peninsula, The Ambling Alp, The Bridge) - At Midnight, All the Agents and Superhuman Crew

Well. If this what Korruhn said was true, Ostrox would just have to make sure it was him who ended this 'cycle', now wouldn’t he? The alternatives were the universe falling under Matoran tyranny once again... or the universe falling under Matoran tyranny once again. Neither option sat well with him.

"Hmm. I see. And what are we to do with this power, once we have it?"

@Crimson Jester@EmperorWhenua@Void Emissary@TL01 NUVA@Keeper of Kraata

 

IC: Ulkarr, Achro, Enra, Gnabol and Wayward (Irnakk’s Tooth, Nightmare Pits) - Protector

"If you insist." Ulkarr couldn’t think of anything else to say, as he was having another conversation at the same time.

I see. Thank you for informing me of this, Bode. I have reason to believe that this 'Caedast' does not have our best interests in mind. Why else masquerade behind Stannis for so long? I will contact you later, I am on the cusp on solving the issue of the giant monsters...

Achro loathed firewood. Any plant that didn’t burn properly was loathsome. As was the impostor. Before he could do anything else, though, he was tackled right into the wall by that obese sub-creature.

"Blimey, you smell rank. You wanna fight? We gonna fight."

Fighting. The thing down there in the darkness. It wanted them to fight.

"NO! You have to stop! This is what it wants!"

Enra ignored Gnabol as she began choking Achro with one hand and repeatedly punching him in the mask with the other. He released the Red Smoke, but the vile creature just held its breath as best it could. Then he set himself on fire.

"AAH!" That got Enra to back off a little, blowing on her hands repeatedly to extinguish them.

Converting to quadrupedal mode, Wayward began scuttling up the firewood wall...

@Unreliable Narrator@Harvali@Tarn


Profile picture done by Onaku.

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Korruhn, The Ambling Alp

”Let’s not get ahead of ourselves,” he replied. “Sidra may have the stones, but she’s certainly not the only one who knows of them, or is vying for the same thing we are. Let’s worry about stopping them first.”

OOC: @Toru Nui

  • Like 2

Untitledbzp.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kilo-M9 NUVA - Patiwairutiki's Cockpit - Atop Ehlek's Fortress:

Within the cockpit of Patiwairutiki, three minds each reacted to Mantax’s counter move in their own way. A mixture of anger at the situation, calculations of future plans, and nervousness at what to do filled the shared mental space. It took only a brief moment before all three minds came to the same conclusion:

Nobody Liked That.

With a driving force that could only be pure spite, Patiwairutiki’s head rocketed forward into the cranial unit of the mechanical warlord. While the head was on the move, the kaita’s hands were busy with their own task. Their arms may be bound, but they could still use the claymore in other ways. Twisting its grip on the weapon, the blade rotated around to hit the arm restricting them. It wouldn’t be enough to remove the limb, but if they managed to make contact, they could freeze it. And if they could freeze it, they could smash it.

OOC: @Tarn@Vezok's Friend@Unreliable Narrator

  • Like 4

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2013 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Triage - Irnakk's Tooth

"It's no use," Triage said to Gnabol. "Their egos are blocking out their audio receptors. This place...is just making it worse."

Tendrils began to form from the fireroot wall as Achro leaned against it, attempting to restrain him. If the medic could stop at least one person from fighting, he could start settling down the others.

I'm trapped down here with these people and can't even tell Berys. If Knichou was here he'd pull some kind of Kane-Ra dung move to save the day...

@Toru Nui@Harvali

  • Like 2

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
:kaukau: [BZPRPG] :kaukau:
(shout out to max)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Jojax-Irnakk's tooth

Jojax's eyes darted back and forth between the three Vahki before picking one at random. She tore another boulder out of the mountain and threw it at her chosen target, a twisted smile on her face.

OOC:

@Toru Nui you choose the target

  • Like 1

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Korruhn, Grime, Kumu Peninsula (after leaving Sidra, before reuniting with Leklo)

Korruhn wasted no time as he said his last words to Sidra. With a brief farewell and best wishes to Taja, he turned and walked away from the pair, the corpse of Grime still slumped on his shoulder. The thought that this could be Dume shook the Toa to his core; it tore at every moral fiber and crumbled all his tenets like stone pillars. The man sold his people out; took advantage of Korruhn and all of the others, that much was clear. But, on the other hand, he had been the one to grant Korruhn this gift, the one who gave him a fighting chance to save his people; he had even laid his life on the line for him, twice.

Regardless, Korruhn knew in his core that he needed more answers, regardless of who Grime--or Dume--was. He was an asset, and this was war.

After a short while of walking, the Void-Touched found himself again staring at the whorling torrent of energy that denoted the portal to Icarax’ kingdom. He felt the energy seeping through the air around him, flowing through his veins. He knew Icarax would help him. He stepped through the portal.

Korruhn emerged in a place altogether different from the one he remembered. He stood in a hallway that stretched endlessly both ahead of him. If he turned around, it also extended endlessly behind him. There was no sign of the portal he had just stepped through. The floor underfoot was black stone, as were the walls. The only light came from a single lightstone embedded in the ceiling directly above him. It was cleverly recessed so as to be barely discernible, and it cast the round puddle of light in which the toa now stood. The shadows beyond the puddle quickly grew deep and dark; visibility extended maybe a few meters and no farther, even for Korruhn's sensitive eyes.

There was only one choice: forward or back?


“Icarax? Icarax?!” Korruhn called out into the endless shaft, to no reply. He looked ahead, and again behind. But again, nothing. He cursed. “Mata Nui be .”

Turning to his back, Korruhn began down the endless nothing, not sure if he would find Icarax, or even anything.

He stepped out of the puddle of light, but he only walked in the darkness for a moment before another light in the ceiling flicked on as he passed underneath, then another as he continued walking. The lights seemed to sense the motion of the being below through some ancient mechanism, and only turned on when someone passed by. In the same way, they extinguished themselves as the walker left them behind. This produced the uncanny illusion of walking in place: the walls and floor looked exactly the same, and because the lights turned off behind him, Korruhn couldn't tell how far he was from where he started. He wasn't sure if it mattered, anyway. Icarax's domain seemed to operate by its own rules.

After an uncertain amount of time, the hallway abruptly ended and he came to a door. The light that flicked on directly above illuminated its sheer, smooth surface. There was evidence of neither lock nor handle, and no way to open it

Then a voice rumbled out of the stone, low and dry and dusty:

"Who walks these halls?"

“I am Korruhn,” he replied, looking about, fruitlessly trying to source the noise. “I come to speak with Icarax.”

There was a long silence. Then the door slid open soundlessly, admitting Korruhn to enter. He passed through into a slightly wider, dimly lit hall. Though he didn't know it, this area was only accessible with explicit permission, permission only granted to a scarce few and even then, each and every one of them knew that breaking the trust invested in them with that privilege would have the most dire of consequences. This was where they did their work, and they made sure it was well protected.

Still, even with the best of security, given the right circumstances and enough misfortune, even this place could be infiltrated.  In fact, every now and then Icarax would test the defenses themselves, tasking someone, witting or unwitting, to try make their way as deep into the temple complex as possible. Very few had ever managed to get away with it. As for the times someone had legitimately tried to break in without Icarax’s knowledge, well... most that had tried had been caught in the attempt and brutally punished for their hubris. As for the ones that survived... provisions had been made.

Icarax liked to stop by this hall sometimes just to look upon the intruders and relive the memory of hunting them down. They were displayed like trophies on either side of the room from one wall to the other, save for a few display cases that had yet to be filled. One of their most prized ‘guests’ was a black-clad toa of shadow —though, from what the aspect had learned about them, that had not been their original element. They were an absolutely magnificent specimen whose every feature hinted at malice and who had wielded a crystalline blade crafted so finely, it was hard for even Icarax to tell where its edge cut the air, even when resting in its display case. The other odd thing about them had been the tiny golden cuboid clutched in their hand which had proven impossible to pry free. No matter. It added to the mystique of the display.

Korruhn saw the room but did not know its history. Nevertheless, it was a dark, forboding place. The two halls of the hall were lined with stasis tubes, one of which a rahkshi stood before, hands clasped behind its back. its spines rattled as he entered, and it turned to look at him with cold eyes.

Korruhn took immediate notice of the Rakhshi. Something was… off. It looked as though it was monitoring the stasis tubes, but in the Toa’s limited experience they were warriors through-and-through. And, on that note, what could this place even be? He looked to the Rahkshi.

“Who are you? What is this place?” He said, half-not expecting a reply. “Where is Icarax?”

“It is I,” the rahkshi said. It turned to face him fully, hands still clasped behind its back. “I did not expect you to return so swiftly, Korruhn. Is it done?”

“Regretfully, no. I encountered another of your kind, an Uhuraz. He slowed me down, and he killed Grime,” he replied, holding up the Matoran. “I need him alive, and I’m gonna need whatever else you’ve got to help. There’s a NUVA Dark Hunter outside the door.”

“And the Makoki Stone?”

“Safe. If I can get to Kini-Nui soon, I can acquire the ones we don’t yet have, if I have the capability to incapacitate the Hunter..” Korruhn played it safe, he wasn’t quite sure how to reveal to the Aspect that he had just given it to that very Hunter outside the door. But she would get her punishment soon enough.

“Safe? It will be safe at the Great Temple, where it belongs. That is where I sent you, is it not? As part of our agreement.

“Yeah, and, as you said yourself, I’m a Chronicler. I need Grime, and I need some upgrades. I know you can do both,” Korruhn replied. “Look, standing here arguing about the agreement we both know isn’t going to get anything done for either of us. So give me what I need, so I can accomplish what you need.”

“I need nothing from you.” 

Icarax’s voice was calm, as empty as an old well. “Even now, the Stone has been taken where I wished. Perhaps its bearer has the strength to pierce the veil. Perhaps not. Regardless, you have emptied yourself of all purpose, and it is no longer your burden to bear.”

“That Dark Hunter is going to be the undoing of your world; she seeks the crown and the throne for herself; that much is clear. So even if it isn’t a problem now, it’s gonna be,” Korruhn replied. “Now, are you going to bring this one back or not? If you’re not gonna help, whatever, but I have to do, Aspect.”

The rahkshi stepped closer. Its cold eyes swept over Grime's dead body. They seemed to soften for a moment, then they blinked horizontally and looked back up at Korruhn.

"I will. Lay him down."

He was surprised that Icarax agreed, but he wasn’t going to question it now. Reaching to his shoulder, Korruhn removed the battered, blood-soaked body of Grime and set it down between himself and the Rahkshi form of Icarax.

“Here,” he said. “Shame I didn’t have your abilities, Icarax. Perhaps this whole thing could have been prevented.”

"Perhaps," the Aspect repeated in an emotionless voice. "Empires have risen and fallen on that word."

They turned to their task. Dropping to one knee, they placed a claw upon Grime's chest and raised another to the ceiling, as if grasping at a star that Korruhn could not see. Their deep, ageless voice rang out against the dark stone:

Goodbye

Death’s reign is life's beginning

Heaven’s lights are minds dreaming

Destined paths cross in breathing

Replace one’s rhythm with another’s beating

Hello

A long silence followed. Then Grime's coughed weakly and began to breathe. His eyelids fluttered, then opened.

“Such is our lot in life, I suppose. I was brought into this world a Matoran, and at day's end, I am still that Matoran. Still, I often find myself thinking of what life would be like were I an Aspect instead.”

Grime suddenly opened his eyes.

“Grime!” Korruhn exclaimed, running and kneeling next to him. “Grime, it’s me, you’re safe.”

The matoran blinked away the bleariness of death. He looked around, then his eyes focused on Korruhn.

"Where… what…" he managed. He frowned as he tried to remember what had happened, and to make sense of where he was now.

"Stannis," he said at last, wincing as if the name tasted sour in his mouth. "You let him touch me. What did he do? What did you let him do to me?"

“Miserix is gone, you had no tether to her anyway. So, we severed it,” Korruhn stated. “But, you’re my friend, Grime, and I still have much yet to learn from you.”

“What do you know of the name Dume?”

"My… my tether?" Grime asked. Then his eyes widened. "You took her from me?"

Though still weak, he managed to push himself shakily to his feet. Icarax backed away, his rahkshi face as unreadable as ever. Grime didn't seem to notice.

"You say you're my friend," the Matoran said angrily. "But you did the one thing I said not to do. Now you've brought me back just to ask me questions. Is that all I am to you? A way to get what you want?"

“She left both of us,” Korruhn replied. “And you died. Now you’re here, of your own volition. You are a Builder, Grime. Not a slave. Stand up and be proud of yourself and where you came from.”

Korruhn noticed Icarax back away. Most curious.

“I am a Toa,” he continued. “It is my job to protect you, and I have. My question may be frank , but if you know Dume, or are him; I need to know before we do anything else. That name is not well liked on this island.”

"What did he give you?" Grime said, continuing to ignore Korruhn's question. "What did Stannis give you that was worth bending to his will?"

“He listened to me,” Korruhn replied. “I do not trust him either, but I am only one Toa. I need all the power I can get if I am to accomplish anything. Miserix abandoned the both of us at every turn. She let you die, twice.”

Grime began to pace nervously. His face was mostly expressionless, but he couldn't hide the occasional flash of anger or fear that contorted his features. He looked around as if searching for an answer, then looked back at Korruhn.

"You don't know what you've done," he said. "But there might still be time to fix it. If we move fast. I need you to teach me the taboos you know. We need all the power we can get."

“I don’t, apparently,” Korruhn replied, annoyance in his voice. He didn’t expect such anger for saving Grime. Alas. “So how about you learn from Miserix’ mistakes and start telling me what the is going on so I’m not in the dark here?”

"There's no time," Grime said desperately. "If you're really my friend then you need to trust me."

"He's right," Icarax interrupted. "There is no time. The end is nigh, sooner than even I had expected. My sibling approaches. You must leave before they arrive."

"I promise I'll tell you everything," the matoran said, ignoring Icarax. "Just trust me. Please."

Korruhn chewed the words in his mouth as he contemplated. “Fine. We need to leave. And we need discretion. You’re riding in my backpack.”

 

  • Like 4

Untitledbzp.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC “Komisti” - Irnakk’s Tooth

Komisti felt the fear seeping in, They … they could not leave, more monsters would be unleashed, Tobduk-Koro would be destroyed, Matoran civilization would be wiped out, they would be friendless and alone, isolated as they had been on Xia. Curse them, even now they were selfish, only scared to lose the Matoran because it would affect them. Conniving Vortixx, they would be betray anyone to get what they want, even K-Kanohi.

Kanohi, he was a good person. He was maybe the kindest person left on Zakaz. He … he was Komisti’s first friend, he … he was going to give Komisti a naming day, officially change their name. They … they … they had to keep fighting, they couldn’t let Kanohi down. If they died Kanohi might have a panic attack, might die. He cared about them, for some reason.

They shakily stood up, still clutching their Kanoka Blade, cold moisture lofting along its sharp Protodermis edge. Nothing, nothing was scarier than letting Kanohi down. That kind Matoran had suffered too much already they… they would keep fighting for him.

They began to walk, leaning against the cavern wall to stay upright. Their heartlight pounded frantically, but they still stood, “I … I am sorry. I … I was clumsy,” they struggled to say, trying to defuse the situation.

Meanwhile the Big Bruiser could hear avalanches in her step, tremors as she crunched the ground. Too big, too clumsy, they could bring down the whole mountain. She began to back out of the tunnel, trying to avoid breaking anything.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @Toru Nui @Tarn

Edited by Harvali
  • Like 2

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Icarax | ???

There was no more time.

Korruhn and Grime vanished. Icarax was no lowly sorcerer to disguise his power with cheap tricks. The teleportation was accompanied by neither sparks nor flashes. One moment the two stood in his chamber, and the next they did not. They reappeared back on the sandy earth of the Kumu Peninsula as if they had never left. The door Korruhn had entered through was now only a doorframe with nothing inside.

Icarax closed the entrances to his domain one by one. He knew it would not stop his sibling, but it might buy enough time to prepare for their arrival. With a thought, he beckoned his sons to their stations. With another, he caused the whole of his domain to plunge into darkness and silence. Doors closed and sealed themselves tightly. Ancient traps and tripwires were wound up, ready to spring. The anti-intrusion alarms that had caught many a trespasser were set. The aspect moved through the darkness in his rahkshi body, mentally inspecting every niche of his little kingdom and sealing up every way in.

It was all pointless, he knew. Doomed from the start. He could not hold off the imminent violence that threatened like a storm on the horizon. He could only delay it. Sure as the cycle, Spiriah was coming.

And Spiriah always found a way in.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Nuju | Kini-Nui

In the dawn of a new day Nuju watched Skyra beat a disk against her mech until it fit in the palm of her hands. He didn't even blink. He just observed her unbridled creativity with the delight only a ghost could contain. 

"Are you going to take my hand, or no," he asked when she'd begun talking to her mech like it was a pet. "It's rather uncomfortable remaining in this pose for so long."

OOC: @Snelly

Edited by Unreliable Narrator
  • Like 2

Happy chat.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mazor-Kini Nui

"Wait one moment, " Mazor said, lifting a hand. "I'll come with you guys but I want to try something." He pulled the Krom sphere out of his backpack and handed it to YM. "See if you can fit this into the wall. It might be able to substiute in for one of the makoki stones."

YM simply nodded and took the object, as he aproached the notch intended for the Makoki stones he atempted to shift the puzzle into a shape that would fit.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator Don't worry about it if it can't actually do anything.

  • Like 2

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Leklo | Ambling Alp

"Sounds like a doomsday plan, buddy," Leklo hollered back at Korruhn. "You got a plan? I'm setting us down in Kini now." Return trips always seemed to take less time than the departure trip did.

They landed and he opened the hatch. Oreius' ship had just landed as well. 

 

IC Stannis | The Lapyx

The airship rattled a bit as it descended. Stannis looked out the cockpit window as the brilliant spires of the Kini-Nui temple grew closer and bigger. Everything looked so different and it had only been scant a day since he had seen the temple complex last. Too many things were changing too quickly, too many variables for his mind to keep track of. The vortex was spinning faster and faster; the cycle's last winds were always the swiftest, around and around, quicker and quicker, picking up anything and anyone unfortunate enough to not be held fast and abandoning the rest. 

Two other airships were nearby, one which left and the other that arrived. The Alp had returned with its host, and the warlord Zataka was leaving. Good.  

The Lapyx landed on the grounds near the Kini-Nui's sanctum and its hold opened with a hiss of pneumatics and out from it came the wizard. He stooped a little and clutched his spear for dear life, moving at a steady but pained gait. On his face was the Kanohi Avohkii, and at his back his black cloak fluttered like a flag in his wake. Aspect or toa, hero or villain, he had arrived to end the story and greeted the people present with characteristic mystery and silence. He strode forward and shared only the Understanding emanating from his golden mask, unassailable in spiritual power and dominating in personal presence into the sacred center of the temple.

 

@... everyone?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: [MI-8919-07]


Mantax reeled, the artificial visual sensors throwing up artifacts and noise in their view as the Kaita’s head collided with theirs. Sparks and metal flew where they hit each other. One of the ocular casings cracked, sending spiderweb patterns across half the warlord’s field of view. The force of the impact sent the two massive machines spinning in the air, as they were still linked together by their hands. They began to tumble towards Mi-Kiri.


Mantax felt the strain against the pincer jaws as the Kaita tried to make contact with the blade, but in turn the jaws just tightened, crushing down on the wrists with incredible force, the armor beginning to crack and give way. But the claymore was so close to touching now. Patiwairutiki could force the contact, but not without pain.


Meanwhile, the taser cables had fully retracted. Mantax brought the weapon to bear once more and fired. Even without a clear view of the target, with such close proximity and the Kaita’s arms trapped it should guarantee at least one of the barbed tips would find their target. 

 

OOC: @pokemonlover360 @Tarn @Unreliable Narrator
 


 

 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC, Kohara: Kini-Nui

”I’ll be coming with you as well,” Kohara said to Nuju and Skyra. She looked over at what Mazor was trying to do. It looked like when a child playing with blocks tries to fit a round block in a square hole. 

“I don’t think that’ll work,” she said. 

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @Smudge8 @Snelly

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Tekmo, Waveahk and Ostrox (Kini-Koro, The Ambling Alp, The Bridge) - Ironbound

Tekmo seemed to hesitate for a moment, before responding to Korruhn. "Very well, I suppose we’re all - somewhat - fighting for the same thing. I, for one, will help you." He began making his way off the ship.

Ostrox followed him. "As will I. After all, no sense in allowing all this senseless tyranny and violence to repeat itself, right?"

Waveahk couldn’t voice his position on the matter, as he was still unconscious, getting his berth all wet.

@Crimson Jester@EmperorWhenua@Void Emissary@TL01 NUVA@Keeper of Kraata

 

IC: Ulkarr, Achro, Enra, Gnabol and Wayward (Irnakk’s Tooth, Nightmare Pits) - The Red Flower

Achro ignored Komisti as he struggled against the fireroot as it wrapped around him, absorbing the flames he had ignited around his body. Noticing that he wasn’t on fire anymore, Enra prepared to punch him again-

Gnabol had said something about this place wanting them to fight. Irnakk. She lowered her fist. The Nightmare wouldn’t win. She wouldn’t let it.

From his new position above the wall, with the Toa of Fire restrained, Wayward had a perfect shot at him. His Staffs of Loyalty had finished recharging. He fired them at Achro while he couldn’t move.

His mind already weak, Achro quite literally had no choice but to comply to his now overwhelming desire for 'order', no longer resisting the firewood, though he still glared at both the beast, the impostor and the robot with murderous intent, eyes darting between the three.

"Yeah. Let that be lesson to ya."

Gnabol sighed in relief. Then, his attention was directed to Ulkarr, still doing nothing. He couldn’t help but suspect that the Aspect was disappointed, that he was hoping for something like this to happen...

@Unreliable Narrator@Harvali@Tarn

 

IC: Reckless, Lawful, Obedient and Impressionable (Irnakk’s Tooth, Mountainside) - Surrender or Run

Impressionable scuttled out of the way of the boulder, when-

"BROTHERS! They are attacking each other down-" Reckless popped out of the tunnel, and was subsequently crushed by the boulder meant for his brother.

The three Vahki stared at Reckless’ body for a while. Then they turned back up to Jojax. Literally shaking with rage, they began scampering up the mountainside towards the troublemaker with intentions of bodily harm.

@Smudge8@BULiK

  • Like 1

Profile picture done by Onaku.

:infected:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Forgemaster Viltia NUVA - Toa NUVA of the Green

Location - Fau Swamp, Near the Air Suva

With - Zataka, Exuze, Muaka NUVA Proxima

 

Idle time was either spent conversing with friends, thinking up new ideas for Kanoka, or practicing her abilities. Viltia spent the airship ride doing the latter of the three. She mostly tested out her Density Control and Shapeshifting. One time she phased right out of the airship. Thankfully her power of Flight allowed her to quickly catch back up before Zataka or Exuze noticed her gone. It was kind of embarrassing, actually, and she was glad they both were in the front seat facing away from her.

Shapeshifting finally seemed close to what she was hoping for from it. Maybe just one more level and it would be perfect. At least now she could transform for real instead of just being a puddle. She couldn’t really change her size, but she copied several beings from Le-Metru Nuva, seeing how it felt to move as a Vortixx, Steltian, and Zyglak.

She went back to normal and saw her Muaka balefully looking back up at her. No doubt it wanted to be able to be full size again. She patted his head and whispered, “Soon, precious one.

Zataka got Viltia’s attention and the Toa NUVA unstrapped herself and walked over behind the piloting chairs. The view was impeded by being in an Airship, but at this point Viltia had flown over the Fau Swamp far more times than she had walked through it. She knew exactly where they were.

Based on their speed, they were just a few minutes away from the Air Suva. She gave further directions, pointing to where they would soon see the sandstone roof of the temple peeking out amidst the many leaves of the canopy.

She reached out her mind to the Air Suva, hoping against hope that it might just be mysteriously powered on all by itself.

 

OOC: @Vezok's Friend @BULiK


IC: Life Creation Viltia #2 - Toa NUVA of the Green

Location - Le-Metru Nuva

With - Life Creation Muaka #3

 

The half-sized, Life Creation Viltia cheered as Twekohui saw her as the intended pilot and accepted her control. So she really was an exact duplicate, minus the size. And with how the cockpit sealed behind her and she was still around, that meant she wasn’t relying on any type of power to remain summoned. She truly was new life. That was equal parts amazing and confusing.

Eh. Whatever. She had orders to fulfill. She needed to help with the falling Aqua Sphere however she could.

She input three powers into the Kaita mech. The Green, Flight, and Quick Travel. She also swapped out the Rahi Grenade Launcher for the Lance Launcher. Then she flew up out of the Fau Swamp, trees, branches, and leaves moving apart to allow her exit and moving back into place after she left. She turned to the east, teleporting to where there was a fresh growth of tropical trees.

What was going on here?

She looked up, a smile forming across her face inside the mech. The Aqua Sphere was floating! And now its healing waters were falling once again. Although it definitely had fallen quite a distance before stopping.

Life Creation Viltia #2 looked up where the sphere once had been, a large hand blocking out the sunlight from her mech’s six optics. The fortress thing was still up there, menacingly floating. And since she was now free from her command to save the Aqua Sphere from falling, she decided to check out what was going on with it. So she teleported up, already beginning the process of swapping out her power of Quick Travel as she flew around, taking in the situation unfolding atop the fortress.
 

OOC: @pokemonlover360 @Tarn and @whoever is controlling Mantax.

Permission for Life Creation Viltia to be able to pilot a Kaita mech given by GMs.

 

IC: Voracious - Zivon

Location - Kini-Nui Valley

With - Whira, Cravious

 

Voracious had carefully made his way across the mountain range, making sure to avoid the other two Zivons already in the valley. As he peered upon the beings below and the large beings that were also there, one in particular caught his optics. She seemed just like the others, but for some reason he felt bonded to her. That whatever she might command, he would obey without question.

So when the command came from her, he was already moving to comply.

He stood before his master, out in the open in the same realm as she. He stood as tall as he could, not moving a single of his many legs. It was an easy command to obey, though he understood not its purpose.
 

OOC: @~Xemnas~

 

IC: Cravious NUVA - Skakdi NUVA of Lightning, Mind Reading and Quick Healing

Location - Kini-Nui, Akamai’s Bunker

With - Whira, Voracious

 

As Cravious picked clean the severed arm’s secrets of construction, an idea came to him. Using what he could from the arm, Cravious started a design he knew by sheer repetition. A design he felt he had perfected. He couldn’t recall how many times he had taken apart and reassembled his Seismic Pickaxe, constantly trying to improve things. So it was with an almost uncanny speed that Cravious formed the parts he needed to build the weapon as he built it. Copper wiring here, protosteel bolts there, a dash of Kaita mech arm everywhere that was appropriate. With his power over Iron, he didn’t even need his Improbable Machine to finish the job. He could create all the parts he would ever need. All he had to do was adjust for the increase in size and weight, which was an easy adjustment once he figured it out.

In a couple minutes, he had a Kaita Mech Seismic Pickaxe. It was a perfect weapon. It fired long range, had a melee component for up close combat, and it was an extremely handy tool to boot.

He missed Whira’s command from far below, but he didn’t miss the giant bug that suddenly appeared before him. A Zivon.

Voracious.

The table stabbed into the ground before him shifted and morphed rapidly into a thrusting, hollow point spear. It stabbed the Zivon around its surprisingly small heartlight, the end of the spear closing and cutting off the wires of the Heartlight from the rest of the body in one savage move. Cravious added a third power to his Kaita mech, Lightning. It surged through the spear even as he grabbed a hold of it and retracted it from the body of the already dead Rite-born. Voracious slumped to the ground in a heap of legs and chitinous armor.

Cravious then stabbed the spear into the ground, the part surrounding the Heartlight opening to reveal it. As quick as he could, Cravious had his mech crouch low and he climbed out, rushing to the Heartlight. He extended his hand, making sure his Lightning kept it beating.

He pulled out his briefcase and unlocked it, revealing the Heartlight of the Kaita within. He fiddled with the mechanisms inside. With a little help from his Improbable Machine and his new powers over metal, he created portable batteries for both the Kaita and Rite-born Heartlights. He attached both to their respective Heartlights with a crackle and zap of electricity.

Then he turned to Whira and offered them to her, “Let’s hope this works.

 

OOC: @~Xemnas~

 

Still working on a Sorilax response.


-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC, Whira: Bunker

”Yes, let us see if this works,” Whira said as she took the offered heartlights. She turned and began walking down to the lake the Great Temple sat on. 

She reached the shore, letting the water lap at her feet. Holding the heartlights high, she began to enter the water. Her eyes stares out from behind her Kraahkan.

Please, let this be the Pool…

OOC: @Kal the Guardian @Unreliable Narrator @Eyru @Vezok's Friend Whira is entering the water surrounding the Great Temple while holding heartlights of a kaita and a Zivon in an attempt to fulfill her last Grand Wish step, “Enter the Pool at the Great Temple of the Krom while wearing a Mask of Shadows and holding the heartlights of a Zivon and a kaita”.

Edited by ~Xemnas~
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC “Komisti” - Irnakk’s Tooth

Komisti shakily approached the others, still forced to cling the wall to stand upright. “I … I am sorry for my mistakes, I should have been more aware and careful. It is a relief that no one … that things did not escalate further. Thank you Enra.” They bowed to the Skakdi in gratitude that … that she fixed their mistake.

They shuddered as they recalled their breakdown, “I apologize for my weakness. I … the tunnels overwhelmed me so easily.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator @Toru Nui @Tarn

  • Like 1

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Triage - Irnakk's Tooth

"There."

Triage let out a sigh of relief, things seemingly cooling down. "It's no one's fault," the medic said, trying to reassure Komisti. He looked to Achro. "You...you sit there and think about what you've done. Yeah." He walked over to Enra and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Are you alright? I can take a look at your hands when we get back to the Kahu, my stuff is there."

@Toru Nui@Harvali

IC: Jutori - Patiwairutiki Cockpit

Jutori's world was spinning as the mechs tumbled. Mantax was proving to be a difficult opponent, even despite the difference in size between them.

This isn't good, Kilo...we have to get out of his grip somehow...you have to force it. Just a little further...!

@pokemonlover360@Vezok's Friend

  • Like 2

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
:kaukau: [BZPRPG] :kaukau:
(shout out to max)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Skyra NUVA - Kini-Nui -

"Oh right." Skyra went up to the portal and was about to take Nuju's hand when Stannis arrived. 

"Stannis your timing is absolute ####! I'm going on an adventure through this portal I fixed with Nuju, wanna come?" She waved Howai around with her other hand. 

Consequently her free hand grabbed Nuju's while she spoke.

@Unreliable Narrator @Gecko Greavesy @Sparticus147 @Smudge8 @EmperorWhenua @~Xemnas~ @everyoneelseplayingthegameprettymuchw


363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg Profiles

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Reliable Narrator | Kini-Nui

The blade fell. Akamai screamed.

Their elbow exploded in pain like a blast of dynamite. Their arm was gone, lopped off like a wayward tree banch. They watched it fall to the ground, wires sparking and oil spraying. It buckled as it hit the earth, then lay there like a dead thing. Its fingers twitched as muscles in the amr spasmed and jerked, using up the last of the electricity that still coursed through its frame. It leaked a mix of oil and blood onto the grass, staining it black.

Shock and rage coursed through the living machine. Who dared lift a weapon against them? Where was their pilot? What had he done? The realization of the blasphemy their pilot had committed only made their anger burn hotter. Then Cravious began to dissect the limb, and their pain and anger turned to horror. Who was this monster who had taken control of them? The Kaita was in shock. They hardly understood what they saw before them. Their arm, though fully regrown, still ached, and the echo of the pain still reverberated through their spirit. They trembled, barely in control of themselves. They could hardly even remember their own name. Then their pilot exited the cockpit, and they lost all control.

The titanic machine stood up, leaving Cravious on the ground. It convulsed and spasmed, each band of muscle fibers receiving simultaneous contradictory orders. Then its six eyes clenched shut and a metallic scream of unbridled fury tore itself from the kaita's mouth, sounding over the valley like a demonic mockery of the noble words spoken only moments before. The Kaita's mental wrath became less and less coherent until there was no telling where it ended or began. It was an endless storm of rage that blotted out the sun, swirling and building upon itself like a maelstrom until it swept itself away.

The Kaita went berserk.

It sensed riteborn.

It sensed enemies.

ENEMIES ON THE SACRED GROUND.

KILL. RIP. TEAR. DESTROY.

DEATH!

DEATH!

DEATH!

No longer able to tell the difference between friend and foe, Akamai leapt upon the temple to attack the riteborn it sensed there. In reality this was Howai, accompanied by its pilot, but Akamai could no longer tell the difference. The ground shook under its feet. It summoned a war club to its hand, and, focusing all its rage upon the being it sensed there, it brought the weapon down with a crash

 

OOC: @Kal the Guardian As a result of trauma inflicted on it by its pilot, your Kaita ACR has gone berserk. This means it can no longer distinguish between friend and foe, and it will treat all other Kaita mechs as riteborn. It will be played by the GMs until its pilot can get back in the cockpit and reassert control.

@Snelly Howai is under attack.

@Smudge8 @Unreliable Narrator @EmperorWhenua @Gecko Greavesy Although not the targets of the assault, Mazor, Nuju, Stannis, and Sidra are in the splash zone of Akamai's attack.

Edited by Eyru
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

  

4 hours ago, Void Emissary said:

IC: Parnassus | The Ambling Alp

"What have you been up to since the last family reunion?"

IC: Whisper - Ambling Alp

"Exploring. Learning. Changing," she replied, mentally instructing her Nui-Kopen to fly alongside the airship as it began to ascend. "And in pursuit of that change, I was hoping to gain assistance from one of my kin. I wish to desecrate another of my kind, and be desecrated in turn."

@Void Emissary

Edited by Gecko Greavesy
  • Like 1

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Nuju | Kini-Nui

Skyra was pulled the the portal by a force far stronger than she expected as she took Nuju's hands. The last she saw was of Stannis mentioning his meds and a berserk Kaita ACR bringing a club down towards her-- 

Skyra and Nuju were gone, on an adventure all there own.

 

Akamai's club came down with a sickening crashing and the twisting of metal. A burst of energy flashed beneath the weapon, shattering it to the handle. The parts of the newly rejuvinated portal were decimated, flattened, completed crushed to itty bitty bits. It was like looking at grains of sand and wondering how they'd once been rocks.

OOC: @Snelly, please hold for a brief intermission PM.

  • Like 3

Happy chat.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Smudge8 said:

IC: Mazor-Kini Nui

He then turned and faced Sidra in your mech. "Would you like to come?"

IC: Sidra - Kini-Nui

Sidra glanced down from Wairuha's cockpit, "Sorry, no. I made a promise to watch over the remaining Stones." 

And then everything happened very quickly. She felt Wairuha's rage as a riteborn suddenly appeared in the valley, only for the creature to perish an instant later. An unfamiliar Kaita ACR came trundling out its bunker, mace in hand, and brought the weapon down upon the Far Shore portal an instant after Skyra and Nuju vanished into it.

3 minutes ago, Unreliable Narrator said:

A burst of energy flashed beneath the weapon, shattering it to the handle. The parts of the newly rejuvinated portal were decimated, flattened, completed crushed to itty bitty bits. It was like looking at grains of sand and wondering how they'd once been rocks.

All of Sidra's hesitance and uncertainty evaporated in an instant. She didn't stop to ask or wonder what, or who, or why. She simply retaliated, the instinct and conviction of an assassin taking over as Wairuha raised the Darkbringer blade and brought it sweeping horizontally towards the attacking mech's neck. 

@Smudge8 @Eyru

  • Like 2

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC Stannis & Oreius | Kini-Nui

It was Oreius who saved Stannis in that moment, coming at the most opportune moment to shield the wizard from the brunt of the impact and embracing Stannis the way they once had as brothers and threw them both to the ground. His invulnerability powers made the energies of the club's impact fall away like rain on a tin roof as he protected his patron against the sudden threat. There was no reason for the act, Oreius loathed what Stannis was, but he was bound to protect the Aspect and aid in its mission. 

@Eyru

Edited by EmperorWhenua
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kilo-M9 NUVA - Patiwairutiki's Cockpit - Next to Ehlek's Fortress:

As the ACRs began to tumble over the edge, a plan entered Patiwairutiki’s mind. Normally, the pilots merely used its form for whatever they wished, but this particular plan came with a request. The plan would inflict pain upon the Kaita ACR, and the pilot wanted the machine to sign off. It took no time for the Kaita to agree. Everything it could tell about this annoying opponent from the memories of its pilots said that prosperity could not exist while the foe still lived. Plus, it would return the pain it experienced by a thousand-fold in time.

The claymore twisted further, making contact with Mantax’s arm. Patiwairutiki cried out from the pain as its wrists began to crack, but the primary pilot felt no pain. There was a mission to complete. One thing that did catch the mechanical enforcer’s eye was the arrival of another Kaita ACR, floating in the air with ease. The distraction almost prevented the machine from noticing one of Mantax’s barbs latch onto Patiwairutiki, the other flying wide from the sudden tumble. As gravity took hold on the two combatants, Viltia would hear a very hurried monotone chorus over the winds.

Unknown ACR, please assist-!”

And then the combatants were falling, tumbling through the sky.

OOC: @Kal the Guardian@Tarn@Vezok's Friend@Unreliable Narrator

  • Like 3

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2013 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC Kanohi - Tobduk-Koro

It started with spots. As Kanohi was mending the damage to the village, specks began to appear in the sides of his vision. He … he could not be exhausted already, there was still much to repair.

He stopped grappling around and resumed walking with his staff, his telescopic lens searching for anyone in need. As his lens focused there was … there were glints of static, drifting around his vision. Like he had been staring at the sun and his optics had become branded by the glow.

He slid down a wall, feeling tired all of a sudden. He sat there, still clutching his staff. He drummed its shaft, but the sound was hard to hear, it felt distant.

The static in his optics squirmed about, growing closer and closer. It flickered and shook, changing colors. The distortion in his optics seemed to engulf his field of view, and Kanohi’s optics widened.

The world was a black and white rainstorm, constant streaks of monochrome slamming around him. Kanohi spun around off balance, he could make out no details around him. He staggered in the rain, before suddenly he misstepped, and plummeted into the blackness.

He flailed as he fell, the world growing green. Branches struck against him, Ravi shrieked at him. Kanohi struggled to catch himself when he saw something on his arms. His … his Volo-Lutu Launchers were bigger now, like his old low tech ones. They were welded to his forearms, wires connecting his fingers to the launchers.

The Fe-Matoran grappled with the makeshift launchers, heading through the jungle he found himself in. As he hurtled he swung towards three Matoran, he could see a strange small green slug oozing towards them, one of them hurling disks seemingly of bamboo at the beast. He charged towards them, hand outstretched to carry the green Matoran out of the way of the beast.

As they plowed towards the green Matoran leaves hurled from the gaps in her armor and engulfed him. He tumbled among the leaf storm before firing his Volo Lutu Launcher. He swung out of the storm into a swamp. A familiar swamp.

He tumbled on the landing and looked around. He could see the plateau in the distance, though the village looked different. More built up. And ... not destroyed. He grappled towards it, hurling through the sir, he could see Turaga Bomahri, he … he was talking to a strange being, there were many of them. And that flag … the League.

Kanohi tumbled into the later, a few disks scattering from him. He shakily grabbed the disk, its shiny reflection engulfing his vision. Okoto had disks? Okoto was allied with the League? He was Kanohi on Okoto? That … that couldn’t be right—

Light erupted off the disk, blinding him. He stumbled back, before seeing a Turaga of Stone staring down at him. “Are you alright?” She asked, extending her hand to him.

He nodded and shakily answered, “I … I have visions now and again. I’m fine. Just tired.

Are you sure? How … that is no Kraata power I know of. How did you get it?

I don’t know. I don’t control it,” he answered, “I should continue mending the damage. We must hold to Unity, especially now that we have lost the ruins.” He stood up with her help and began to walk away to regenerate more of the damage.

What did you see?

Kanohi paused and answered, “Other cycles, I think,” he smiled, “And in one, my homeland survives.” He paused, though if they joined the league instead of being wiped out on first contact, much had changed. Maybe not all for the better. And for him to be Kanohi so early, had that Kanohi had visions of this cycle, inspiring him to adopt the name. And that slug of the other cycle, what was it?

Then the spots began to reappear in his vision. So soon? The last time he had visions close together was … the Fall of Metru-Nui.

The cycle was fated to end soon. He could feel it, even as his vision distorted again and he fell to his knees.

OOC: hope this is okay.

 

  • Like 2

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Knichou, Ehlek's Fortress, Asylum Pre-Processing

The Au-Toa stood still for a few moments moment, wiping away tears and watching Nale leave to return to her mission. He wanted desperately to run after her, but knew he shouldn't.

Knichou felt different, but not. Strange. He put a hand to his mask, shivering slightly as he fought a headache and felt a swirling vortex of power blossom within him. Why?

The commander was broken out of his stupor by a louder yelp of pain echoing down the hallway behind him. Knichou turned on a dime. He remembered that he had a mission. Then he could reunite once more.

The Ghost marched forwards, his lightstone rifle floating into his arms. As the weapon drew closer he felt the sustaining glow of the overcharged lightstones in its cylinder. He felt a power inside of him that was new, and yet had always been there, waiting for him to unleash it. He strode past NU-8020S and Varian with renewed confidence. His stride had the typical bold force of a Fe-Toa's seemingly everlasting stamina, yet Knichou had an extra spring in his step, and an extra spark in his heartlight.

The commander rushed forwards into a sprint, at one with his surroundings. The Ghost felt the beings in the room ahead, but also the glows within. He reached the staircase and didn't bother to slow down. His knees buckled and the Toa slid effortlessly down the staircase, rapidly gaining momentum that hurled him through the doorway with surprising speed as his legs seemed impervious to the sharp bite of the staircase's metal teeth and constant scraping and grinding that the floor threatened.

As soon as Knichou had a line of sight into the room, he fired a single lightstone round. The crackling crystal burst mid-air between the two automatons, erupting with supernatural strength as the Au-Toa exerted his will over the energy within. Two lasers pulsed from the shattering projectile's center, faster than the mechnical creations could process their doom. The precision rays directed the concentrated might of a thousand stars towards each Vahki's clockwork cranium.

The room flashed as if a picture had been taken, but Knichou was not blinded by it, with his adaptive armor not even bothering to tint his visor. In fact, the pulse of light let him innately understand the chamber’s composition with far more precision than his optics ever could.

OOC: @Unreliable Narrator

Edited by BULiK
  • Like 2

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Mazor and Young Mazor-Kini-Nui

Mazor saw the shadow of the mech and turned around to see it about to smash the group. With a burst of Vampiric speed he dashed out of the way.

YM looked up from his fiddling with the Krom Sphere. "Um... That's not good."

Mazor gave himself a scolding look. "Obviously." He looked back at the now smashed portal Karzin' Darn!!!

YM pulled out his Zamor launcher and stood warily. "I'm not sure we can do much against this thing."

"We have to try!" Mazor shouted back. The battle had already started and that burst of speed had taken some energy. With another burst of speed Mazor flew up and grabed at Akami's back. These machines were strangely built, hopefully they had some kind of life force he could drain."

YM simply noded and activated his mask of stealth.

@Smudge8 @Unreliable Narrator @EmperorWhenua @Gecko Greavesy @Eyru

  • Like 1

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Cravious NUVA - Skakdi NUVA of Lightning, Mind Reading and Quick Healing

Location - Kini-Nui

 

What in the world? His mech just got up and walked away. It attacked something. Cravious felt his anger flare. How dare it act without permission. He was it and it was him. It shouldn’t function without him. He spoke aloud, Mask of Conjuring on his face, “Grant me the power to teleport. Weakness: only to places I have been previously.

Cravious waited a moment, watching as another Kaita mech retaliated against his own. Input accepted. His world swirled as he experienced teleportation for the very first time. But he didn’t have time to think through the sensation. He was now back in his mech and he attempted to reassert control.

 

OOC: @Eyru

  • Like 2

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

IC: Jojax-Irnakk's tooth

Jojax laughed as her attack crushed Reckless. She reached down and scooped an extra large boulder up, it took her a moment to get it over her head. "Alright! Who'se Next!"

@Toru Nui

Edited by Smudge8
  • Like 1

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...