Newer Lord of the Rings Poster Released

Last week it was Aragorn, this week <a href="http://bzpower.com/Imaging/stories/2012-01-22_LEGO_LOTR_Legolas.pdf"Legolas</a> graces the latest poster for the upcoming LEGO Lord of the Rings line. I don't like this one quite as much as the Aragorn one, but there's still a lot of interesting details. Look at that hairpiece with the elf ears. And how does it work with the bow and arrows on his back? The hype is certainly building for this line.

View the full article

Yeah, the Aragorn poster was better, but I still love this! Hoping this means Gimli is next, which will be beyond awesome. 8D

Gimli should be simple (Dwarf bodies and all being already done) but magistic and awesome. This poster just looks... awesome. I think the hair piece is just short enough for the arrows to fit, and it may very well be a new quiver mould.Awesome.And his new sword? Lovin' it.I want to see the rest of the line already!!!!MTL

Lol,Legolas.Anyways,Legolas looks awesome!I like his hairpiece,and the arrowholder looks like a new piece.Next week will probably be Gandalf or Gimli.I can't wait for the sets to come out in summer!-CDP

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!