Spinning Doctor Drake Promo Banners (Pic Heavy)

fishers64

Sorry, but these images aren't really LEGO-related, even though the comedy they're for is. I guess I'll move it to COT... :shrugs:

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Urgh, lime on pink. Definitely not a good color combo. I like the text forming an eye, but that pink background has got to go.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Also, something as simple as this should probably be saved as a PNG, or even a GIF, rather than a JPG (it shouldn't be too big, and it'll avoid those nasty compression artifacts.) Just don't save it as a GIF in MS Paint if you're running Windows XP, the result will not be pretty.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Urgh, lime on pink. Definitely not a good color combo. I like the text forming an eye, but that pink background has got to go.

I will consider it for the top image. Perhaps I should adopt the "Blue" variation?

Also, something as simple as this should probably be saved as a PNG, or even a GIF, rather than a JPG (it shouldn't be too big, and it'll avoid those nasty compression artifacts.) Just don't save it as a GIF in MS Paint if you're running Windows XP, the result will not be pretty.

I am running XP, and this is already 63.8 KB already. I guess I could use Dropbox instead of Flickr to host this to cut the file size.Later: How about this? Reduces File size, removes crummy background, is more Fishers64 authentic...6746093751_1ce6ae5656.jpgSee, this is why I made this topic. I learn something new every day. Edited by fishers64

Yes, the white background is much better, though you might want to darken the green a little. A simpler font for the green text might also be preferable, as it really doesn't go very well with the font for the rest of the text.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom