Crainy, the creator for Bionicle: Quest for Mata-nui recently implemented Mata-Nui Online Game's (MNOLG) soundtrack into his game and it brought me to tears at my work while I was at lunch the other day. 

MNLOG's original soundtrack hits somewhere deep in my soul deeper I think than most music. (my proposal and marriage song will never be topped, but MNOLG OST is up there.)

• Like 1

Ninjago, Steven Universe, Marvel and the Marvel Cinematic Universe, DC Comics and DC Extended Universe, Ben 10, Mega Man, Transformers, and Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legond of Korra greatly remind me of Bionicle and Hero Factory. 

Well, there’s that Bionicle fan game called Bionicle: Quest for Mata Nui, which gives me the Mata Nui Online Game feeling. Collecting masks is another thing.

Edited by Lenny7092
Forgot something.
  • Like 1

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

6 hours ago, Calvirick said:

Crainy, the creator for Bionicle: Quest for Mata-nui recently implemented Mata-Nui Online Game's (MNOLG) soundtrack into his game and it brought me to tears at my work while I was at lunch the other day. 

MNLOG's original soundtrack hits somewhere deep in my soul deeper I think than most music. (my proposal and marriage song will never be topped, but MNOLG OST is up there.)

Beach chant with me guys, "oooohhhOOOH" *seagull squak* "ooohhhOOH"

Jokes aside, your aren't wrong. 

• Like 2

52641688958_d61c0bc049_w(1).jpg.c0871df0de376218d7ca2bc4f409e17d.jpg

All aboard the hype train!

I know I'm probably the only one, but the Bohrok-Kal. My first set was Tahnok-Kal and everything from that era makes me feel seven again.

• Like 1

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

The movie trilogy, for me. Sure, they're... not great, and don't stand up well in hindsight. But they're a nostalgia trip that I absolutely ADORE, even for all their flaws. It still slams me in feelings a little whenever I see movie-style designs for the characters, because that style is so important to me on a nostalgic level, and THAT SOUNDTRACK... man. When it got released as full downloadable albums, and I listened to them for the first time... I got chills more than once. Hearing their music, clean and all on its own, made everything about the movies feel so much more epic than they had to me in a long time... I think, quite honestly, those soundtrack releases are responsible for, like, 60% of the time I still spend dabbling in the fandom, they just kicked my nostalgia so much.

MNOG, too, and the Templar animation style in general. Not, perhaps, as much as it once did; I know that game back to front, almost, so a lot of its 'thrill of discovery', which was 70% of what hooked me on it so much back in the day, feels like it's worn off; but it's still absolutely nostalgic to wander Mata Nui all over again, as Takua, and really feel like I'm immersed in that world.

• Like 2

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

• 2 weeks later...

Almost any piece of music or the mask change sound effect from 2001 - 2003 period. Heck, just today I dowbloaded the Game Soundtracks folder from the Biomedia Project just to listen to MNOG II's Ga-Koro theme. Not only does it bring memories from the awesome game but also from that short-lived time I was part of the MNOG 3D project.

-I was infected for the most part on April the 1st 7.gifBEWARE

• 2 weeks later...

When LOMN was leaked, man, that was the best thing to happen to me in 2018. I waited years to play that game. I had some hope in 2010 when footage of the game was released on Youtube, but most of my leads were dead ends. Major kudos to Beaverhouse and Litestone for finding and restoring the game. The music, the old graphics, seeing Pohatu ride the Kane-Ra, I was transported back to 2001.

Looking forward to Bionicle: Masks of Power 2.0!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1