Happy 10th anniversary, Ninjago!

Lenny7092

Three anniversary questions  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi, guys. Today is Ninjago’s TV show’s 10th anniversary. It is about teenage ninjas with elemental powers fighting against villains and their armies of various kinds. It’s basically the 2010s’ own Bionicle (Bionicle G1 was in 2001-2010), as it is one of many themes inspired by Bionicle to have well-developed stories. It also has a lot of stuff going on. The TV show has 13 seasons, a set of two pilot episodes, and a special, each of these 15 things telling a story arc. Plus, it got an unrelated Lego Movie in 2017 (it got mixed reviews, though). There are also video games.

The theme has a lot of stuff that you can collect (weapons in particular), and we learn more about the universe of Ninjago. There are Elemental Masters and 16 Realms, and Legends of Chima, which is a theme in 2013-2015 that was meant to replace Ninjago in 2013 like how Hero Factory was to Bionicle, became one of Ninjago’s realms (they’re similar, anyway, and that’s a good reason why I believe HF is implied to share the same universe as Bionicle G1, despite no one saying it). I hope Nexo Knights in 2016-2018 will be one of the 16 realms because I would like to know what are all of them (that’s because I like NK and it has a lot of similarities to Ninjago). There is a lot of character development, like Bionicle, and it has a lot of charm, like the humor, despite the inconsistencies and Ninja forgetting some things. The show even has its own Clutch Power, the character who is unrelated to the direct-to-video movie called Lego: The Adventures of Clutch Powers in 2010. Ninjago also has Legacy sets for 3 years, which reflect back to its previous years. 

Ninjago has come a long way, and I am very impressed by it, despite the declining number of viewers for its TV show. We may have lost Cole’s original voice actor named Kirby Morrow, but he will be remembered. Ninjago is a very great theme. :)  How would you celebrate? For me, well, I would watch th while show and movie (I don’t watch about Seasons 11-13 because they are not in ITunes for some reason. :( ).

Edited by Lenny7092
Forgot some things and edited some things.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)