A Brief History of the Bionicle Community and a BZP Admin

Many LEGO fans out there seem to prefer to forget about Bionicle whenever possible, but the current LEGO Ideas fan vote has brought our favorite theme front and center. All the attention got Jay Ong of Jay's Brick Blog interested in finding out more about our community, which is awesome and welcomed. He reached out to BZPower's very own Tufi Piyufi to answer the question, How did Bionicle win the LEGO Ideas Fan vote? While seasoned Bionicle fans may be familiar with some of the things in here, you should still read it to learn about BZPower's Ambassador and one of the most dedicated people in the community. There's some great insight and I hope people outside our little sphere read it and are able to grasp a greater understanding and appreciation for our fandom.

View the full article

• Like 4

Awesome article! Great job, Tufi! The article explains Bionicle very well! 

Well, anyway, we can’t let those non-Bionicle fans trash Bionicle like this. We have to teach them that Bionicle is very respected, like other themes. My life needs it back. 5-11 years without Bionicle (and HF) is enough. Plus, remember our friend said: 

In other words, vote for Bionicle! It’s the final vote! Don’t forget it, and don’t like anyone stop you! It’s a fan cult, and we are dedicated to it.

Edited by Lenny7092
  • Like 1

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)