Looking for Morbuzakh Sponge (or sealed German comic)

ToaDume

Yeah, agreed. As a side note, if anyone has one and doesn't want to sell, I would love to speak to them about getting a 3d scan of the root. There are so few of them left, and to my knowledge none have been scanned into a 3d printable stl file. 

So, if you have one and you don't want to sell, please let me know!

• Like 1

:m: :a: :x:    :n: :u: :i:

On 2/5/2021 at 8:55 AM, ToaDume said:

Does anyone have the Morbuzakh sponge that came in the German metru nui comic? I'd be interested in buying either the sponge or the sealed comic with it. I'd also be interested in the used sponge if it's still in semi decent condition. Please let me know if you have one! 

https://brickipedia.fandom.com/wiki/Morbuzakh_Sponge

In 1932, a Danish carpenter began making toys to give to his customers' children; one thing led to another, and now people are buying new-to-gently-used sponges from strangers on the Internet.

• Like 2

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

i assume you just want the Morbuzakh sponge to look at/add to collection and not wash/clean yourself with (..no further comment)! it WAS a German only thing added to the comic it came with, right? ah whatever! lol 

i'm also interested in the German comic (and NOT the sponge), IF anyone here in America has it that'd be sweet (can't accept from other countries right now due to the pandemic)! it's not like the standard English comics though, is it? besides the German language it there anything else that differentiates it from the English Metru Nui comics? perhaps exclusive stuff inside (NOT the sponge)? i'm confused!! :/ 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

ah yes, I come here as well in search of the sacred sponge, sadly not possessing one of my own. 

On 2/12/2021 at 12:33 PM, Max Nui said:

if anyone has one and doesn't want to sell, I would love to speak to them about getting a 3d scan of the root. There are so few of them left, and to my knowledge none have been scanned into a 3d printable stl file. 

also, this should REALLY be done. This is a great idea. To anyone who has one lol

:exclamation:currently searching for ANY Gray Plastic Krana Kal (GPKK):exclamation: If you were a member of Proto-squad, or know someone who was, please feel free to get in contact with me