• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Official BS01/HS01 Wiki Topic

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 Offline Zox Tomana

Zox Tomana
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 249 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 09:54 PM

Out of curiosity, why can't anyone register as a new user on BS01? When I tried to, it says that the action is restricted to administrators. I have been reading over a few things in the wiki, and have found some possible errors I'd like to discuss in one of the talk pages or possibly fix myself.

-------

Or you can make an account via HS01, then use those login details to get on BS01. BS01 just tends to be the more frequent target of vandals and spambots, so registration has been down there for a long time.

#42 Offline Ricardo Mason

Ricardo Mason
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,536 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 19 2013 - 09:22 PM

How come I can't get to another page on BS01 except for the Main Page.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#43 Offline Aanchir

Aanchir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Another Chir Brother

• 3,715 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 19 2013 - 10:16 PM

No idea. I'm not having any problems...

hs01_sig.png recommends the following sites:
bs01_banner.png hs01_banner.pngtnw_banner.pngtcw-banner.png

#44 Offline Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,030 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 20 2013 - 07:02 AM

I'm not having this problem. Page load speed is a bit slow, but it is loading other pages.

--
Meiko
News reporter and database administrator at Brickset (profile)
Administrator at Brickipedia (profile)
Former administrator at BIONICLEsector01 (profile)
MediaWiki developer (profile)

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

#45 Offline Ricardo Mason

Ricardo Mason
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,536 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 20 2013 - 08:31 PM

I click on any of the page tabs, and it's not working. I right click it, it asks to save image as. No open link in another tab.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#46 Offline Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,030 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 20 2013 - 09:36 PM

I click on any of the page tabs, and it's not working. I right click it, it asks to save image as. No open link in another tab.

That's just a quicknav. It probably doesn't work in your browser. Pages would still work. Search for them on the left sidebar.

--
Meiko
News reporter and database administrator at Brickset (profile)
Administrator at Brickipedia (profile)
Former administrator at BIONICLEsector01 (profile)
MediaWiki developer (profile)

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

#47 Offline Willess12

Willess12
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 30 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 15 2013 - 08:46 PM

I know using your last name is against the rules.  But what about initials?  just first and last, i.e. D.R. for Daniel Rocka.  And no, that's not my name.

Edit: Never mind. 

Edited by Willess12, Mar 15 2013 - 08:49 PM.

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users