Lego CUUSOO Minecraft Update!

Minecraft players rejoice! The <a href='http://legocuusoo.posterous.com/minecraft-lego-cuusoo-project-passes-lego-rev-54968' target='offsite'>Lego CUUSOO Blog</a> announced this morning that the project to create a Minecraft-themed set has passed the review stage and is now in the works! The post says that they are "developing a concept that celebrates the best aspects of building with the LEGO system and in Minecraft." Does this mean working nether portals? Custom diamond blocks? Exploding creeper figures? The only way to know is to wait. In the meantime, we better get back to building, both in game and out.

View the full article

Lego and Minecraft were meant for each other. I'm just surprised it took them this long to figure it out.-don't touch my pocket protector

Three great comedies at one low, low price....NOTHING!

Three late-middle age matoran think of something they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Choose Your Own Bionicle Adventure (archived)

Navigate your way through a myriad of meaningless choices as you try to not make a fool of yourself in perhaps the only comedy ever written almost entirely in spoiler tags.

Useless BZP Junk that you Must Have!!!

Get to your phone, whip out your credit card, and prepare to buy some useless BZPower related junk that has no benefit on society except that you want it!!!

joehalobanner.jpg

An exploding Creeper figure? Heck yes! :PHaha, I'm so glad this passed review. My only hope now is that it doesn't take the Minecraft set(s) to be released as long as it did for the Hayabusa. It would be a good idea to get these out while there's still a lot of interest...~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

I'm hoping this comes to the US. I'm very happy about this development; only two other sets have been released prior to this. So, awsesome!

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

Brilliant idea:The bricks would have small RFID chips in them that a special scanner would recognize, so when you build a LEGO Minecraft creation, you can scan it in and it would appear ie Minecraft!Horrible, I know. :P--CV

banner.jpg

I hope it's not Japan-only...Me and a group of minecraft players have been hoping for them to say yes,and they did!I can't wait to tell them this tomorrow!Also,i'm not sure they're gonna make a new minifigure design,but creepers would be fun!I can't wait till they come out!Minecraft_Creeper_Wallpaper_by_LynchMob10_09_1_.jpgCreeper...-CDP

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

Maybe they'll make something like Heroica: Make a bunch of mini-sets that you can combine to make a bigger world! Now that would be cool!

I have no signature. Boo-Hoo.

My BZPRPG

92% of BZPers use sigfads. If you are part of the 8% that think them pointless, copy and paste this into your signature.

banner_beatdown1.png

Yayz! I'm an old, defenseless leader guy!

I just recently got into Minecraft, right after I played it for the first time! I haven't bought it for myself yet, because I don't think it would do the best on my current computer. I'll definitely get this set though, because it's a good bundle of parts for my collection, and it'll be a real cool collector's item.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Not surprised this one made it through; I'm sure Mojang was happy to work something out with Lego. It'll be interesting to see the final result!

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

I don't play Minecraft, but some of the pics on the lego minecraft page look pretty cool

Now, I must admit, that's not something I ever thought I'd hear, since Minecraft is known for the quality of its gameplay, not its graphics :P .When I heard about the idea, I had some concerns about how well this would actually work. Hopefully, this means that LEGO have seen something that I haven't - and in any case, should they decide to go ahead with this, I hope they can prove me wrong and succeed with it. I'd probably buy one or two of the sets myself!

I hope it's not Japan-only...

Just FYI for everyone, the only reason the previous two Cuusoo sets were Japan-only is because at the time they were submitted and voted on, the Cuusoo service itself was Japan-only. Minecraft was the first successful proposal to be submitted and approved on the international site; thus, it goes without saying that it will be an international release.Glad to see feedback, especially since some people were beginning to make baseless assumptions that the Minecraft proposal would for some reason never end up becoming an actual product.

hmm not too thrilled with the idea of promoting minecraft to kids as it's multiplayer has ircs...and not all servers have filters on themand you can build anything.Oh, and when wandering about at night or in caves you always have the fear of:

• [*]lava[*]monsters[*]just plain dying[*]losing tons of progress to the above

Making it a very scary game. It should be put in the Horror catagory.Alright, so, i'm not being too serious about my 4th reasoning, but could someone respond to this post and defend LEGO® Minecraft?

. .

<--- kfghdjkfhdgmn;

hmm not too thrilled with the idea of promoting minecraft to kids as it's multiplayer has ircs...and not all servers have filters on themand you can build anything.

You're kidding, right? Star Wars had intense violence including depiction of decapitations, fairly disturbing scenes (the end of Revenge of the Sith, anyone?) and occasional profanity, yet there are Lego sets of it. The Batman comics contain all that (and in greater levels) plus some other not-so-family-friendly content, yet there are Lego sets of it. Heck, Bionicle itself had content that could be considered more "inappropriate" than anything in Minecraft. The fact that people's personal servers often don't have language filtering means nothing in regards to Lego. And as for your "build anything" point, well, the exact same could be said for Lego itself.

Oh, and when wandering about at night or in caves you always have the fear of:

• [*]lava[*]monsters[*]just plain dying[*]losing tons of progress to the above

Making it a very scary game. It should be put in the Horror catagory.Alright, so, i'm not being too serious about my 4th reasoning, but could someone respond to this post and defend LEGO® Minecraft™?

If the monsters or lava make the game too difficult or scary for a player, there's the Peaceful difficulty level as well as Creative Mode easily accessible in the options. Your experience in Minecraft is completely what you make of it.Minecraft is a sandbox game where you can use your creativity to build anything you want out of a wide selection of blocks.LEGO is a Danish toy with which you can use your creativity to build anything you want out of a wide selection of blocks.I fail to see how these two ideas wouldn't fit well together; especially considering the action components of Minecraft (Tools! Minecarts! Swords! Monsters!) that would help make a very marketable, fun playset not unlike many other LEGO set themes.~ (A VTOAHMKEARH)

I will do anything for a Creeper minifigure. Oh God, yes.

3DS Friend Code (Pokemon X): 4098 - 4028 - 0743

(Please tell me if you added me so I can add you back!)

My Brickshelf

I can feel the pressure getting steeper with every life lost.
You hope that I won't see the light of day in time to come.

tessewact.png
With no conviction founded just, judgement contorted based on lust,
Give me strength.

An exploding Creeper figure? Heck yes! :PHaha, I'm so glad this passed review. My only hope now is that it doesn't take the Minecraft set(s) to be released as long as it did for the Hayabusa. It would be a good idea to get these out while there's still a lot of interest...~|ET|~

They'll probably have a technic piece that you pull,and the creeper falls apart.-CDP

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

As an apathetic bystander to most gaming in general, I care not that LEGO is producing these sets one way or another. I am interested to see how they'll create Minecraft sets, considering bricks are not blocks.I'd love to see them use this opportunity to bring back the old Modulex parts, which were actually square. I'd snatch up every last one of them if they did that, even though I don't give a fig about Minecraft.

Edited by Sumiki

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

As an apathetic bystander to most gaming in general, I care not that LEGO is producing these sets one way or another. I am interested to see how they'll create Minecraft sets, considering bricks are not blocks.I'd love to see them use this opportunity to bring back the old Modulex parts, which were actually square. I'd snatch up every last one of them if they did that, even though I don't give a fig about Minecraft.

It's easy enough to make a cube from basic LEGO parts-- just a 2x2 brick with one 2x2 plate on top and one 2x2 plate on the bottom. Of course, I can't be sure they'd do that. But it's possible.