Questing for a Sealed 8505 Amazon ThrowBots

chuckschwa

Howdy! I already own the Amazon/Jungle set from the ThrowBots/Slizer line and was hoping to find a MISB for my collection.

I should clarify: this is for a set that includes the outer paper-board box and not just the plastic container. I can settle for a box that's open in reasonably like-new shape, but I would prefer the US version (ThrowBots).
Rare-LEGO-Bionicle-TECHNIC-AMAZON-SLIZER-8505-THROWBOTS-NEW.jpg

Please DM me your offers and photos-- thanks!

I'm afraid I don't own one of these to sell but I do keep an eye out on eBay and it's my impression that they surface quite often.

Are you assembling a sealed collection by any chance? I set out to assemble one myself at the start of 2020 and was afraid these had already become extremely scarce but since then every one of the original eight ThrowBots surfaced at least three times in mint condition in North America.

I managed to secure the international releases of them for myself and am quite happy. Let us know how your search ends up. :)

4 hours ago, Illuminatus said:

Are you assembling a sealed collection by any chance?

Not entirely. Just wanted to get my favorites for the box art and the novelty of having them mint. I've already acquired Torch, Ski and Turbo sealed, with Scuba on the way. Amazon was the last one I needed. Thanks for the encouragement, glad you were able to complete your collection! :biggrin:

• Like 1

• Eyru locked this topic