Ninjago Secrets

Hey everyone,recently played Ninjago spinjitzu spinball and thought it was cool. Unfortunately cannot find many cheats, or the secret areas. Help?My cheats so far:eyes: Hypranobri suit (headress and chest on ninjaThat's all-The Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

No, I don't know any, but I think that they are going to be included with sets, kind of like HeroPad codes with LEGO Hero Factory. If they aren't included in this wave, I'm sure that they will be included next wave (Summer).

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Five years ago, I'd've wasted hours just guessing, but I might open the game up in Flash CS5 to see if I can find them. I'll report back eventually. ;)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Sorry I don't have any, maybe look them up on cheatcode websites.

I doubt they're out there, I just did a Google search and the eyes cheat is the only thing that turned up.
Well, I know they're out there, because someone on there was wearing a fangpyre suit, which was not the eyes cheat.-The Bane!Edit: found new ones!!Secret LevelspeakyrideoldminertanningsprawlsesamesurprisePowerupsirongauntletscheetahsmilecladtitaniumMoneyninjagojazzItemsskidjumpingeyespointyillusionThis looks like them all:bigsmile: Edited by Rocka's Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles