Sokoda's The Legend of the Bionicle Gets a Second Chance

We just shared the details about the Bricklink Designer Program, and now that we can see the thirty-one projects that were invited I think we know our favorite! Sokoda's The Legend of the Bionicle is currently having its design updated in preparation for the crowdfunding portion of the program later this year. We'll have to see if the Bionicle fans who voted for it on LEGO Ideas are willing to put their money on the line to make this one of the thirteen sets that makes it through. I know I will be!

View the full article

• 3 months later...

Bionicle fans! Right now Bionicle is in 6th place, and if #5 gets funded first, it's over, they won't produce the set. But #5 is still less than 1/3 of the way funded, so there is still a big opportunity for Bionicle to outpace it! Spread the word to fellow Bionicle fans and communities!

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

1 minute ago, Toa Zaz said:

Bionicle fans! Right now Bionicle is in 6th place, and if #5 gets funded first, it's over, they won't produce the set. But #5 is still less than 1/3 of the way funded, so there is still a big opportunity for Bionicle to outpace it! Spread the word to fellow Bionicle fans and communities!

Whoa, whoa. Let’s encourage to not give up. We still have the chance!

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)