Bionicle: Learning Our Past

ZTG

PrologueOur kind has grown since the war for New Spherus. That's what our people call it now. But I fear if Mata Nui was here, he would frown upon what has happened in the past 1,000 years. Who would have guessed that Kiina would go to this extreme to bring Mata Nui back. It started with a small group, then into a cult, and now into a civilization. Infact, she even tried to bring back Mata Nui by reserecting Teridax, thinking his powers would work. Her foolish attempts only killed her, for even though she had succeeded in bringing bak Teridax, he consumed her life force, and took her dead corpse and created his new wife. In fact, he used the corpses of the fallen to make new armor for his new Brotherhood, and the civilization Kiina had started, they became the slaves of Makuta. Slowly they grew, and we Toa and Glatorian overlooked this threat, and allowed it to flourish. Before we new it, they had taken control over the dark side of the planet. However, Tahu, the last Toa Nuva used the Golden Armor to form a barrier of light around the equator, and that was to allow a century of peace. In that time, he and the defenders of old, Takanuva, Gresh, Helryx and Artahka, made an organization, to protect the agori and matoran. The Gunneraso, which is matoran for The Gunsmiths. However, even the strong were weak. The Defenders of old began to crumble. Gresh went crazed due to Kiina's death and he went to the Dark Side, never to return...Helryx met her match when Takanuva was corrupted by Makuta, and after a long fight, Helryx's body was destroyed...Takanuva became known as Garncha, Makuta for 'Fallen Toa' and Garncha turned into a makuta...Tahu and Artahka however, still lived...Tahu knew he had to do something, he had to find his heir. Among the Matoran of Fire, he found a special one. One with gold and red armor, with a golden hau, crafted quite differently from the others. On it were crimson stripes, and on his chest was a crimson marking, it wasn't of matoran writing or of agori. Tahu knew he was special, and began training him. However, the young Matoran had no known name besides the fact that were he came from, he was called a Kama, and Kama to his people ment Life. Tahu then gave the young matoran his name, and soon he was named Tahukama, which ment 'Life fire'. 10 years together they trained before the young matoran turned into a toa, and soon after that, Tahu began to fade away. His life force was coming to a near end...Tahu, knowing he was going to die, gave every last bit of his Toa Powers to his apprentice. Tahukama was given th e golden armor to wield, with him being the Prodigy of Tahu. Tahukama took the Gunneraso into a new direction, by training them to learn about the old ways of combat. You see, Gunneraso were Toa and Glatorian, but they had been trained in the use of fire arms for quite some time, they had forgotten of their previous ways of combat. Tahukama began to separate the Gunsmiths unto groups, the Toa would master fire arms, and the Glatorian would train their old ways, in combat. The side of good would have to know every battle technique, every trick, ability, skill and strategy in order to return peace to New Spherus.

Edited by Alt. D

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

However, even the strong were weak. The Defenders of old began to crumble. Gresh went crazed due to Kiina's death and he went to the Dark Side, never to return...Helryx met her match when Takanuva was corrupted by Makuta, and after a long fight, Helryx's body was destroyed...Takanuva became known as Garncha, Makuta for 'Fallen Toa' and Garncha turned into a makuta...Tahu and Artahka however, still lived...Tahu knew he had to do something, he had to find his heir. Among the Matoran of Fire, he found a special one. One with gold and red armor, with a golden hau, crafted quite differently from the others. On it were crimson stripes, and on his chest was a crimson marking, it wasn't of matoran writing or of agori. Tahu knew he was special, and began training him. However, the young Matoran had no known name besides the fact that were he came from, he was called a Kama, and Kama to his people ment Life. Tahu then gave the young matoran his name, and soon he was named Tahukama, which ment 'Life fire'.

Edited by Alt. D

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

10 years together they trained before the young matoran turned into a toa, and soon after that, Tahu began to fade away. His life force was coming to a near end...Tahu, knowing he was going to die, gave every last bit of his Toa Powers to his apprentice. Tahukama was given th e golden armor to wield, with him being the Prodigy of Tahu. Tahukama took the Gunneraso into a new direction, by training them to learn about the old ways of combat. You see, Gunneraso were Toa and Glatorian, but they had been trained in the use of fire arms for quite some time, they had forgotten of their previous ways of combat. Tahukama began to separate the Gunsmiths unto groups, the Toa would master fire arms, and the Glatorian would train their old ways, in combat. The side of good would have to know every battle technique, every trick, ability, skill and strategy in order to return peace to New Spherus.

Edited by Alt. D

Chapter 1: This Sucks...(Zacax's Side)I was running for my life now, with thoudsands of Proto-darts (bullets to you) being shoot at me from the robotic turrets that looked like armless vahkis with an added leg. I am Zacax, a Ta-matoran. Tahukama found me in a burnt down vilIage after some of the Makuta and their lackeys came and raided the place, with me knocked out and everyone gone. He took me to his place and told me that I was what he was looking, and wanted me to be his apprentice. At first I thought when I would become his apprentice, it would be like being in a chamber with thousands of scrolls and books teaching you about your powers and skills. Tahukama was different. He slapped me into a training room with four other matoran, running for our lives! Now new trainees would be running from paint bullets that only freeze you, not for us. Proto-darts were the bullets for our legit guns and they could penetrate a thick layer of either antidermis armor or protodermis armor! The other four matoran with were Kyleax, a young le-matoran with many scouting skills that he learned on his own, Bosal who was a strong Po-matoran and he was faster than all of us! There was also Brysoa, a ko-matoran who for some reason had small bit of elemental powers...I think he is cursed or something, and then there's Mataklu, a matoran of magnetism with the ability to hack into cmputers. I had an ability to invent, and I already had a shotgun that I made, and it sucks that I can't use it here! I mean I can just shoot the living daylights out of those scrapheeps and-OH MATA NUI! The turrets are shooting faster now! And Bosal is still acting like its nothing! Luckily this was a time trial, and if we did get shot, the Medics would come and patch us up. SO can't wait to be a toa now! The mask I have is a Hau, and I could use it to block those bullets and just sit there and wait for it to be all over.

Edited by Alt. D