What are the barraki masks?

35 minutes ago, Bioniclefan7782 said:

and also about the piraka masks were they faces or masks?

The Piraka were their faces also. :)

The Piraka also aren't able to even use masks (except for Vezon) while the Barraki were able to before their mutation at least.

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

If it's not detachable, it's not a mask. 

• Upvote 1

#makeBionicleG1andHeroFactorysharethesameuniverse and #giveBionicleansHeroFactorytheirownliveactioncinematicuniverse 
GENERATION 5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

6 hours ago, TERIDAX941 said:

Technically the piraka heads were detachable ;)

...in the same way that all Bionicle sets can be disassembled. 

#makeBionicleG1andHeroFactorysharethesameuniverse and #giveBionicleansHeroFactorytheirownliveactioncinematicuniverse 
GENERATION 5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

On 4/30/2021 at 12:46 AM, Lorentz said:

...in the same way that all Bionicle sets can be disassembled. 

I was referring to the fact that you can remove the Piraka's "face" and there's a head underneath it. :) To the best of my knowledge, they are the only characters that can do that who don't wear masks. (Glatorian don't count, they wear helmets lol)

Formerly Iron_Man5

3 hours ago, TERIDAX941 said:

I was referring to the fact that you can remove the Piraka's "face" and there's a head underneath it. :) To the best of my knowledge, they are the only characters that can do that who don't wear masks. (Glatorian don't count, they wear helmets lol)

You can't remove Piraka faces without removing the pin through their heads, detaching it from both arms, and their lower backs.

*yawn*
try harder next time

8 minutes ago, Lorentz said:

You can't remove Piraka faces without removing the pin through their heads, detaching it from both arms, and their lower backs.

*yawn*
try harder next time

Hewkii Mahri's mask can't be removed unless you remove the pin through his head as well. Vezon's head can be completely removed by the same method as well, yet he only has a mask over the back of his head.

My original statement was supposed to be playful banter btw, I wasn't trying to cause an argument. :P

Formerly Iron_Man5

2 minutes ago, TERIDAX941 said:

Hewkii Mahri's mask can't be removed unless you remove the pin through his head as well. Vezon's head can be completely removed by the same method as well, yet he only has a mask over the back of his head.

My original statement was supposed to be playful banter btw, I wasn't trying to cause an argument. :P

Hewkii is an admittedly bizarre exception, but Vezon was never really "wearing" the Ignika, it just got fused to the back of his head.

1 minute ago, Lorentz said:

Hewkii is an admittedly bizarre exception, but Vezon was never really "wearing" the Ignika, it just got fused to the back of his head.

Indeed! (I made a moc once using Hewkii's mask on a Piraka head, and the end result was quite the sight...)

Those two would definitely be exceptions to their respective set rules (toa vs piraka).

Formerly Iron_Man5

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2021 at 12:08 PM, TERIDAX941 said:

well the head was