Potentially Inappropriate Google Advertisement?

Parugi

So, a few minutes ago, I noticed one of the Google advertisements at the top of the forum was for something (specifically a movie) that... really is not appropriate (even in passing reference, in my opinion) for BZP members -- especially younger ones, considering the reactions I've seen from adults regarding the subject in question.I recall there being an article somewhere on the old forum about reporting these types of potentially inappropriate advertisements, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. So, I guess my main questions boil down to1. I can submit an image of the advert for review, correct?2. If so, would I PM it to the AdvertAlert account, as one would normally do when reporting advertisements in blogs and such? Or would it go to someone else?In any case, I might be overreacting to the image -- the ad itself isn't particularly graphic or anything, but what it's advertising is an extremely disturbing series that I simply do not think should be discussed or acknowledged on the forum, and I'd be more content knowing whether or not it was actually fine...At any rate, thanks a ton. =)

Edited by Parugi of Congratulations

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

Yes, you can report inappropriate ads. Send it to a Forum Assistant in a PM with the site it links to (for identification), a description of the ad, and an screenshot (if available), and the FA will pass on the report.If it's something borderline, it'd be best to report it; it can't hurt. Depending on the ad's content, though, Google may not take it out, since they don't follow the same content guidelines as BZP.

Edited by Ziko

Yes, you can report inappropriate ads. Send it to a Forum Assistant in a PM with the link it goes to (for identification) and an screenshot (if available), and the FA will pass it on to be removed.If it's something borderline, it'd be best to report it; it can't hurt.

Ziko has it. I bolded the most important parts; the link is especially crucial because it helps the Administration get to the exact ad. And yes, when in doubt, just report: the worst that can happen is that it is determined not to be inappropriate.A final note: the Compendium knows all; you would have found the answer to this question in the second section of this post, which deals with reporting things. Please do a search in that topic next time; it's there for a reason. :psychotwitch:Anyway, question answered, topic closed. Edited by -Windrider-
I make too many typos.