Your ideas in Lego World Builder

Lenny7092

Hi, guys. Since there is this Ninjago video about Wu traveling through time and it was inspired by a fan’s idea in Lego World Builder (https://worldbuilder.tongal.com ) , I want to talk about this: If you want to submit an idea in that website, what would it be? For me, well, before I would do anything in that website, here’s what I hope could happen: 

1. Having Bionicle’s 20th anniversary celebrated somehow: 

. It would be if LWB is a way to bring back Bionicle. Or, if Lego wants to do something small, maybe a documentary of sorts? 
2. Constraction being brought back? 
3. Re-continuing and ending Bionicle G1’s story: 

4. Re-continuing and ending Hero Factory: 

5. Have Lego say that Bionicle G1 and Hero Factory share the same universe (they’re similar, and don’t pay attention to negative votes and comments. That’s because people aren’t positive since Bionicle G2 ended in 2016. No offense): 

6. Say that Nexo Knights is one of Ninjago’s Sixteen Realms. 

I don’t know if LWB would help with anything, but when I made about about constraction’s demise, one BZPower member suggested the website. I’m not sure if my ideas come true through the website if I try, though.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

• 1 month later...