What Bionicle taught me

Few things that Bionicle taught me was, #1 the Three Virtues Unity, duty and destiny, taught me. If we work together for a common goal, in unity we can fulfill a destiny: a dream. For me right now I've recently became a Christian. And the things that Bionicle taught me was that people who are Christians brethren should act as one body, that being the church of Jesus Christ. The body of Christ is the individuals who are working together in to ultimately fullfil their calling in life and service to the Lord, bringing the Kingdom of God the Kingdom of light to a dark and oppressing world system. So that's my take on, some of the things that Bionicle has shaped in my life. Unity, duty and destiny! 

God bless. 

• Like 4

Bionicle taught me that freedom is the right of all sentient beings.

• Like 1

#makeBionicleG1andHeroFactorysharethesameuniverse and #giveBionicleansHeroFactorytheirownliveactioncinematicuniverse 
GENERATION 5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

The Three Virtues have taught me that I must work together with people/friends to reach out common goal to get what we and our friends or people want. 

Plus, jealousy can be dangerous if you try to antagonize someone that you are jealous of (I’m looking at Makuta Teridax). 

You must not be selfish over something, otherwise people would hate you (I’m looking at the Dark Hunters, Brotherhood of Makuta, Piraka, Barraki, and G2 Makuta). 

You must not touch something strange, otherwise it would cause great consequences (I’m looking at the Core War). 

You must put your worries aside and help people around you before you can deal with your problems (I’m looking at the Toa Hordika, 2008 Takanuva, and the Great Spirit Mata Nui).

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

• 1 month later...

Bionicle taught me colour theory. For the most part the sets are a perfect example of what colours fit good together, and being able to mix-and-match coloured parts together yourself and see when it works and when it doesn't is a great learning tool.

Bionicle, alongside Lord of the Rings, also taught me to love deep, immersive fictional worlds.

-I was infected for the most part on April the 1st 7.gifBEWARE

On 6/6/2021 at 6:56 PM, Tahuisfire! said:

Few things that Bionicle taught me was, #1 the Three Virtues Unity, duty and destiny, taught me. If we work together for a common goal, in unity we can fulfill a destiny: a dream. For me right now I've recently became a Christian. And the things that Bionicle taught me was that people who are Christians brethren should act as one body, that being the church of Jesus Christ. The body of Christ is the individuals who are working together in to ultimately fullfil their calling in life and service to the Lord, bringing the Kingdom of God the Kingdom of light to a dark and oppressing world system. So that's my take on, some of the things that Bionicle has shaped in my life. Unity, duty and destiny! 

God bless. 

Very well spoken. I can also relate to you in your experience with Bionicle's values and what it instilled in us. I too am a Christian and found a lot of value in the lessons taught as in Bionicle and corelating it with my spiritual walk. I think one thing that makes Bionicle so unique is it's adherence to values and principles. Something that I find lacking in almost all forms of media today and certainly in modern children shows. It also deals with a lot of mature elements such as loss, sacrifice, suffering, hard work ethics, and responsibility. These are elements that Bionicle really conveys well to such a young audience. I think it goes to show you that children can certainly grasp such concepts and it's important to teach them early.

• Like 1

Gleaming glistens The Red Star,
Bringing life to death afar,
Up away in deepest space,
You call me from your distant place.

Proud member of the Kanohi Force (Disavowed, but never dead)

• 1 month later...
On 8/26/2021 at 2:19 PM, Heyzorks said:

what bionicle taught me?

ALL HAIL SOLEK!
ALL HAIL THE GREY AND WHITE GOD!

THE GREATEST GREAT BEING!

THE KING OF TIME AND SPACE!

You can make a religion out of th-... No wait, don't.

-I was infected for the most part on April the 1st 7.gifBEWARE

43 minutes ago, Heyzorks said:

This is a thing now?

Edit: apparently it was a thing as early as 2015.

Edited by Laval- Master of Energy
more information to add
RPG Characters: Explota Akkitu