LEGO Builders Journey Coming to Steam and Switch

A release date for the critically acclaimed LEGO Builder's Journey has been announced for both Steam and Nintendo Switch! Mark your calendars, because you'll be able to start playing on June 22nd! You can add the title to your wishlist on Steam to be reminded when it releases or preorder it for $19.99 on the Nintendo eShop. Additionally, based on the Official GeForce RTX Reveal Trailer, the PC version will be able to take advantage of high-end graphics cards to deliver, "ray-traced ambient occlusion, global illumination, reflections, [and] shadows," to make the LEGO elements look even more realistic! I'm definitely looking forward to this one dropping.

View the full article

Like all Lego games on Steam, I won't get this one immediately and instead wait for a sale for a lower price. Besides, I got myself a new iPad less than a month ago, and since it comes with three months of free access to Apple Arcade, that'll give me a chance to check out this game in its original format before I eventually get this newer version that'll soon be available.

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.