• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

"Exciting New Hero Factory Project"

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 Offline Elrond of Rivendell

Elrond of Rivendell
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,447 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 08 2012 - 12:14 PM

Could this be HeroFeed or HeroBook?

That would be awesome. Probably shouldn't mention it though, since it seems to be a site with a commenting system. Posted Image

If it is, the messages will probably be controlled, like in My Lego Network.

Maybe it's a MMORPG where your custom designed, self-made Heroes make their own teams that are assigned to drop ships to go defeat the big bad wolf of the week. *imagines BZP members cooridinating mass raids in planets*. :evilgrin:

Don't think so *looks back on Lego Universe* after the last fail.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

#42 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,013 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 08 2012 - 12:29 PM

It is the new improved hero creator that is probably what they are talking about.

#43 Offline Silver the Hedgehog

Silver the Hedgehog
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 732 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 08 2012 - 08:26 PM

I don't think it will be any type of Hero Creator. I also think that is a waste, but thats my opinion.
Silver is my favorite Sonic character. Deal with it,
Go ahead clicky.

Posted Image

#44 Offline ~garnira returns~

~garnira returns~
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 838 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 08 2012 - 11:32 PM

if you can make heroes in recon team they might as well make a villain designer that you can design a villain and order it. that would be nice.

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

My website: http://arra41.wix.com/zaro-nui ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

#45 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,160 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 09 2012 - 09:08 PM

Could this be HeroFeed or HeroBook?

That would be awesome. Probably shouldn't mention it though, since it seems to be a site with a commenting system. Posted Image

If it is, the messages will probably be controlled, like in My Lego Network.

Maybe it's a MMORPG where your custom designed, self-made Heroes make their own teams that are assigned to drop ships to go defeat the big bad wolf of the week. *imagines BZP members cooridinating mass raids in planets*. :evilgrin:

Don't think so *looks back on Lego Universe* after the last fail.-Bane

If it is free, less of a problem. The problem with LU was that it was an independent operation designed to make money.

It is the new improved hero creator that is probably what they are talking about.

I wouldn't be surprised that the new Hero Creator announcement has something to do with this. I could easily imagine that a "Hero Factory social project" would involve the Hero Creator seeing as it is the easiest way to make HF avatars. The fact that the creator is going 3D suggests that this project would involve 3D tech in some way, hence my suggestion. Also, now that I think on it - the building component. It might be some plan in the back office to expand the Hero Creator to build villains and whatnot. Building actual physical models with the HF building system might be an attempt to make a creator thing realistic-to-actual parts (they don't want some kid building some great digital model and then get annoyed because he can't build it in real life). The whole thing may be as simple as people building Heroes and villains to combat in some training sphere or something. Other people can coordinate online battles. I still want the other idea, however...:)

Vote HERE for The Ninjas Play MNOG in the Ninjas IN SPACE contest!

14126183966_9690cb0da3_z.jpg

#46 Offline Erebus

Erebus
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Fact Team Member

• 11,483 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Feb 10 2012 - 12:23 PM

The idea of combining social media with Hero Factory is intriguing. Makes me wonder if it would have been possible to do so with BIONICLE.

jlovfkk.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users