"Exciting New Hero Factory Project"

Could this be HeroFeed or HeroBook?

That would be awesome. Probably shouldn't mention it though, since it seems to be a site with a commenting system. cheesy.png
If it is, the messages will probably be controlled, like in My Lego Network.

Maybe it's a MMORPG where your custom designed, self-made Heroes make their own teams that are assigned to drop ships to go defeat the big bad wolf of the week. *imagines BZP members cooridinating mass raids in planets*. :evilgrin:

Don't think so *looks back on Lego Universe* after the last fail.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Could this be HeroFeed or HeroBook?

That would be awesome. Probably shouldn't mention it though, since it seems to be a site with a commenting system. cheesy.png
If it is, the messages will probably be controlled, like in My Lego Network.

Maybe it's a MMORPG where your custom designed, self-made Heroes make their own teams that are assigned to drop ships to go defeat the big bad wolf of the week. *imagines BZP members cooridinating mass raids in planets*. :evilgrin:

Don't think so *looks back on Lego Universe* after the last fail.-Bane
If it is free, less of a problem. The problem with LU was that it was an independent operation designed to make money.

It is the new improved hero creator that is probably what they are talking about.

I wouldn't be surprised that the new Hero Creator announcement has something to do with this. I could easily imagine that a "Hero Factory social project" would involve the Hero Creator seeing as it is the easiest way to make HF avatars. The fact that the creator is going 3D suggests that this project would involve 3D tech in some way, hence my suggestion. Also, now that I think on it - the building component. It might be some plan in the back office to expand the Hero Creator to build villains and whatnot. Building actual physical models with the HF building system might be an attempt to make a creator thing realistic-to-actual parts (they don't want some kid building some great digital model and then get annoyed because he can't build it in real life). The whole thing may be as simple as people building Heroes and villains to combat in some training sphere or something. Other people can coordinate online battles. I still want the other idea, however...:)