Preorder The Legend of the Bionicle (and Other BrickLink Sets)

Now is the time! You can preorder Sokoda's Bionicle Legends LEGO Ideas project for $120 USD. Use this link to add it directly to your cart. You can check out all of the projects up for crowdfunding over on BrickLink to see how each one is doing. Remember that only the first five of these seven projects to reach three thousand preorders will be made. So go support your favorites!

View the full article

Bionicle fans! Right now Bionicle is in 6th place, and if #5 gets funded first, it's over, they won't produce the set. But #5 is still less than 1/3 of the way funded, so there is still a big opportunity for Bionicle to outpace it! Spread the word to fellow Bionicle fans and communities!

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

22 minutes ago, Elephant Knight said:

Alas, Bionicle didn't even get halfway to the 3000 Pre-orders. I am disappointed, but to be honest, not really surprised.

EKnight

At least we can hope that Lego Ideas’ Lego 90th anniversary project in 2022 will be based on Bionicle. Bionicle has a much larger fan base than other choices in their list, right?

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

On 7/1/2021 at 5:37 PM, Lenny7092 said:

At least we can hope that Lego Ideas’ Lego 90th anniversary project in 2022 will be based on Bionicle. Bionicle has a much larger fan base than other choices in their list, right?

In a word: No. The Castle fan base is MUCH larger than Bionicle. And Space probably dwarfs both of them combined. Just look at how quickly the Castle in the Forest sold out. It took a half hour or so. I'm not even going to go into the awful job Lego did with the whole thing.

I wold say odds are it being a Bionicle related set are so slim, they don't exist. I think based on what Sokoda's project did with this, adds another nail in the coffin. If preorders can't even get 3000 as quickly as a bird, there is no viable way a Bionicle, large scale, system dsplay set would sell. Many Bionicle fans voted for Bionicle in the 90th Anniversary poll, but in my experience, Bionicle fans are a small, small minority of Lego fans. A very vocal minority, for sure, but one that didn't put it's money where it's mouth was. I would love for the 90th anniversary set to be Bionicle, but I would be SHOCKED if it actually was.

EKnight

My Flickr. Old Bionicles on Brickshelf

small_logo.png