BZPower Forums Return!

Shortly after posting this, I'm going to be turning the new BZPower Forums back online. You'll be able to access them <a href="http://www.bzpower.com/board">right here</a>; the links on the rest of the homepage will not be updated right away. Before you go crazy posting all over the place, please read <a href="http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=237">this Q&A topic</a> that will hopefully answer a bunch of your questions. Finally, as our way of thanking you for your patience and understanding, we'll be giving all members Premier Perks for an as-yet-undecided period of time, but it will be at least a month. I hope you all like what you see!

View the full article

THE FORUMS ARE BACK ONLINE! *faints from excitement*Sorry, had to get that out of my system. I'm so happy to see the forums back up and running. I kind of miss the old look of the forums before the downtime, but I'm fine with how they look now. Welcome back, everyone!

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Good, it'll be great to get back to sharing my art and thoughts on topics here. The new software looks and feels very modern, it seems like a new era for BZPower. I'm sure all members are glad to be a part of it. Once I get my avatar/ picture and signature ready I'll be able to get back to my stuff here.Thank you.

This is some good news, yes. Can't wait to start posting and being part of the community! Wait, this means I have to start writing that epic I said I'd write as soon as the forums get back online... ######. (Just testing the filter.)

Edited by Stryker055

The new layout's taken some getting used to, but I enjoy it. Glad that the forums are finally back after nearly six months of downtime. Was beginning to heavily doubt that they'd return by the end of this year. Glad to be back. Cheers to the driving force behind the BIONICLE community's return, -Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Feels great to be back.Doesn't quite feel like the same forum I've been so accustomed to,but hey, it looks great.Looking forward to the future skins.

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, see you never again, BZP.

I'm glad to see BZPower return. Before the forums left my activity level here had already diminished greatly, but perhaps the fresh start of things will revive my (and others) interests.

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

Ah, here is the topic. Anyways, HOORAY! BZPOWER's back, baby! I was beginning to lose faith for a while, but never completely. I would often check the site's status on the Facebook page for it. I think the delay can easily be forgiven with this brand new forum, as well as Premiere Membership perks for at least a month.

superpaper_624_1255384923.jpg

"By me... Count Bleck! The chosen executor of the Dark Prognosticus... is Count Bleck! The fine fellow prophesied to come to this dimension... is also Count Bleck!"

Wow, not saying I'm not happy for this, but it'll take time getting used to the new layout. Still, amazing news! ^_^ By the way, I am Nidhiki of the Shadows again, celebrating 10 years of BIONICLE! (I was ~Tahu(w)Joker~XTREME prior to this). Thanks BZP! Oh yeah, the 10th anniversary spinny is AMAZING. -NotS

Edited by Nidhiki of the Shadows

tahubanner.jpg

Haha, I always thought the lossy JPEG-lookin' forum layout had to go. Not to mention the alice blue background was a bit of an eyesore. I'm glad to see the new layout, even though it's a lot more streamlined and seems to have way more features to explore. Also, word. That spinny is beautiful. -CK

I always liked it. Maybe I was too used to it. Oh, and I just noticed that Hapori Tohu posted this topic. It's been a while... -NotS

tahubanner.jpg

I already knew about the new skin. Because when the archive was up, if you tried to access your personal messages, it asked for your username and password, and loaded a new page that said you did not have permission, but it did give you a preview of what it would look like. I don't know if this was intentional or not, though.

Starting a new comic series soon.

I already knew about the new skin. Because when the archive was up, if you tried to access your personal messages, it asked for your username and password, and loaded a new page that said you did not have permission, but it did give you a preview of what it would look like. I don't know if this was intentional or not, though.

Rather unintentional I guess, but when the archive went live we were already planning to go live in the next few days, so it made no difference. You could actually already get a look at the new forums by clicking the talkback links from September 14th onward. :P~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Good to be back here! It'll take a little while to get used to the new look, but that's life.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42