BZPower Forums Return!

I don't mean to be negative, but the fact that this new update has essentially wiped the slate clean has killed any interest I might have had in the return of BZP. The forum simply won't be the same now that 10+ years of history have literally become history, and I don't see myself spending any time here beyond replying to the occasional fan fiction topic.

bzpower.com/forum The history hasn't gone anywhere. This new board needed a clean wipe to improve server performance and to clean up the database (think about it, the old one held millions of posts).

Yo.

Oh. My. God. I thought this day would never come. I really thought it never would. But it has. Welcome back, BZPower. Even though it will take time to become used to your new look, we have all missed you and are extremely happy to have you back! And props to the staff for going through this to actually DO something for the forums.

Undergoing Renovations...

It's great that the forums are back online. Good job to all those involved in moving them over! I'm loving this slick new look, although I'll miss the old one that I've seen for nearly 8 years.

Edited by RetroFangled Kanohi
qs8497.jpgqs8497.jpg

qs8497.jpg

ubda4249ti7.gif

Formerly known as bionicle crazy, Vorahk 28(bionicle crazy, Hakann the Hunter, Takadox: the Hypnotic Master, ~Infinity S~, Mario's Brother and Lime Green Kanohi. Phew! What a long list of names!

This would have been even better if you guys had waited till April 1st... :P Anyway, thanks BZP staff for working so hard for so long to improve the forums. The performance seems much better to me. :)

If the Kanohi masks are a type of technology and most of the MU citizens are Biomechanical beings then how would a Kanohi mask recognize the difference between a Matoran and a Toa?

Muffin button

Hooray, I feel as excited as I did when Matoro sacrificed himself(not that I enjoyed it, it was just exciting). Not the fondest of the new look though, but I expect that it will grow on me.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

I've only had to wait a couple of days for the forums to come back online; I've been away from BZPower for more than two years, and I just thought I'd check back with the site a few days ago.But I must say, I'm glad to be back, and I can't wait to start posting again!

Play Battlefield 3 on PS3? Consider yourself pretty good at it? Add me so we can dominate together! PM me for my gamertag if you're interested! xD

-Sincerely, a person who's sick of incompetent teammates.

They're...back? They're actually back? *begins crying* Wait, am I on a hidden camera show or something? :P Happy to see the forum back once again. PMs don't seem to be working tho...?

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

They're...back? They're actually back? *begins crying* Wait, am I on a hidden camera show or something? :P Happy to see the forum back once again. PMs don't seem to be working tho...?

PMs should work perfectly fine. What exactly is not working for you?~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

@Gata: Never mind. Problem went away. It seemed what was happening was, whenever I would try to send/preview a message, I would get logged out.

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

yay! The forums are back, and shinier than ever! Hopefully the wait taught me enough patience that I won't spend so much time on the forums that my grades suffer. Oh man, it's great having BZP back. GD

If the above post doesn't make sense, it's because I'm short on sleep.

QUOTE(Isaac Asimov)
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'"

Black Six is really generous with the Proto, you know? Just look at my bar.

This signature is subject to change at my whim.

Whoa, this is... taking some getting used to. But I'm glad they're back! Being the old nostalgic I am, I miss the InvisionFree style boards... is gonna be a looong while before I'm accustomed to this after 7 years on the old board. - Heir

LfkQ2ln.png

Click the banner. You know you want to.

Shia Lebouf would tell you to just do it.

Welcome back everyone!Happy to see that the forum is back!But I preffered the old look, but I'll get used to this one :) :tohu: NT out

"I feel far far away from everything I've ever known, but when I look back, I think of you"
LewaKini.png
Credits to Eeko for the banner. Lewa is awesome.

It's back? We must celebrate with a thousand pirates and ninjas. :ahhh: Seriously! Happy day! Been waiting with bated breath for this day. Now I finally have the motivation to start that epic I've been planning all year. It's gonna be awesome!

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Wait, the forums have been online this long and I just learned now? >:( Oh well. YAY! But i probably won't be online that much, since I semi-recently found another forum which I like slightly better.

Signature Guidelines: Signature may not exceed the 800x300 limit. For more reference use the box located in your signature editor.