BZPower Forums Return!

I am excited for the new look of the site - right now, it's all a little too overwhelming, but it will stick with me in time. I particularly like the new UI, were it is so easy to view your messages, notifications and blog. Nevertheless, I still hope we will get fresh graphics - I miss the old Hapori Logo at the top, and I would love to see new ranks for everyone. Thank you guys, it's been a blast since the forums are down, and it looks promising for the future.

It was about a time. I wonder how many has left BZP in the meanwhile. Also, am I the only one who sees the forum outfit as a placeholder? It seems a bit like a default template or something. In my opinion. Is this the final outfit?

I agree with you, it does seem a bit... default...
It is indeed the default skin. Remember we told you that the members would be tasked with creating the new skins? ;)~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

As I have said, I love the new design. All I hope is that it lasts a long time, serves everybody's needs, and that everybody is happy with it. I'm glad it's back up, and I'm glad it's working out alright! ;)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

It was about a time. I wonder how many has left BZP in the meanwhile. Also, am I the only one who sees the forum outfit as a placeholder? It seems a bit like a default template or something. In my opinion. Is this the final outfit?

It is indeed the default skin. Remember we told you that the members would be tasked with creating the new skins? ;) ~Gata. ;)
We are? Well, don't expect anything from me... I couldn't help even if I tried.

UnsuspectingButts.thumb.png.2a71dabd3565a645b7127215b282d46b.png

It is indeed the default skin. Remember we told you that the members would be tasked with creating the new skins? ;) ~Gata. ;)
Just those who want, obviously. :P~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Personally, I'm not too fond of the new look... maybe that's just because I'm not used to it yet... but oh well. Welcome back BZPower forum!

I agree. I miss having Tohu in the top banner, and some of the greens on this skin class horribly. However, I'm just glad that BZP is back. -don't touch my pocket protector

Three great comedies at one low, low price....NOTHING!

Three late-middle age matoran think of something they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Choose Your Own Bionicle Adventure (archived)

Navigate your way through a myriad of meaningless choices as you try to not make a fool of yourself in perhaps the only comedy ever written almost entirely in spoiler tags.

Useless BZP Junk that you Must Have!!!

Get to your phone, whip out your credit card, and prepare to buy some useless BZPower related junk that has no benefit on society except that you want it!!!

joehalobanner.jpg

The new forum is... beautiful. It's great to be back!

imo11b1ulynbq2ju7il.png

If you like this banner, please feel free to add it to your signature.

QUOTE(GregF @ Oct 13 2010, 03:21 AM)

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.

Do you think you have what it take to climb... Up the Carrion Stair!

Credit to Toa Zehvor MT for the banner!

YESSSS! I'm ba-a-ack! It's not even my line. :| Anyway, I've been around, matured as a fangirl (meaning I'm now obsessed with a 15 Anime. It involves personified countries), rediscovered Cry-x and generally missed you. And guys, you missed my birthday! Anyone seen Squishy anywhere? Or Titch?

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause

After the half-year wait, it's good to have the forums back :)

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

Nice to see BZP back up and running. =D I would've posted earlier, but I was still trying to see what was new. Very nice, though; and the whole avatar/personal photo merge is interesting. Now I don't have to worry about two different pictures, and whether majhost/brickshelf has gone down anymore. =P Notifications is also definitely interesting, and if anyone's noticed, I've been taking the time to make as much use of that as I can. =P

I'm definitely interested, but I've never skinned with IPB 3.2.1(=P), so, I don't have any of the CSS to edit.Unless I'm mistaken on how this'll work and it's a case of editing an image to show, I dunno.

Nice to see BZP back up and running. =D I would've posted earlier, but I was still trying to see what was new. Very nice, though; and the whole avatar/personal photo merge is interesting. Now I don't have to worry about two different pictures, and whether majhost/brickshelf has gone down anymore. =P Notifications is also definitely interesting, and if anyone's noticed, I've been taking the time to make as much use of that as I can. =P

I'm definitely interested, but I've never skinned with IPB 3.2.1(=P), so, I don't have any of the CSS to edit.Unless I'm mistaken on how this'll work and it's a case of editing an image to show, I dunno.
We still have to discuss how we are going to do this.~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

We still have to discuss how we are going to do this.~Gata. ;)
Alright then. I wasn't sure, so I thought I'd ask. Theoretically, there'd be less to edit, but I know of another place that looked like it had a simple look; but the CSS told a different story. =P But no need to figure that out until more details are available. If I need to, I could always ask different questions in that topic. =PThanks for answering that question though, Gata.

But either way, it slows my computer.

The reason for that is probably because of the immense amount of JavaScript used now. A solution I can give you is to clear your browser cache, and maybe the error console. It doesn't fix the fact that there is a ton of JavaScript now, but it may speed up your browsing. Also, if you don't do this often, go ahead and clear your history if you want, because that usually helps. ;)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I don't really like this layout. And why did ya'll say IPB was gonna end their hosting, even though they arent?

Invision has indeed stopped their hosting services, but the software is apart from that. ;) IPB is one of the best forum softwares around, so need to replace it, which would have created a ton of compatibility issues anyway.~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

I don't mean to be negative, but the fact that this new update has essentially wiped the slate clean has killed any interest I might have had in the return of BZP. The forum simply won't be the same now that 10+ years of history have literally become history, and I don't see myself spending any time here beyond replying to the occasional fan fiction topic.

Edited by ~~Zarkan~~

I have slept for so long. My dreams have been dark ones. But now I am awakened. Now the scattered elements of my being are rejoined. Now I am whole. And the Darkness can not stand before me.

I've noticed that we now have little icons to share topics and forums. That's pretty cool! Does anybody use them, because I love to!

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick