Happy Bionicle Day!

We've made it to the fan-created celebration of Bionicle: 810NICLE Day, celebrated on or around every August 10th. The fan community has a lot planned for today and tomorrow to celebrate the twentieth anniversary of the theme. You'll be able to watch all of the fun on the Beaverhouse Twitch channel starting at noon Eastern time. If you want to see what's on the schedule, head over to BIONICLEsector01 to see the lineup. I'm excited to see all of the awesome panels and premiers celebrating our favorite franchise. If you miss any of it, it will all be up on YouTube later, so don't stress too much. Here's to the past twenty years and the awesome things the future still holds!

View the full article

Happy Bionicle (810nicle) Day! Lego may not be shown to celebrate Bionicle’s 20th anniversary this year for some reason, but at least Bionicle fans like me are celebrating it the best ways we can by showing our fan stuff on the internet. I’m a dedicated and patriotic Bionicle fan, so yes. :) 

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Boy, twenty years since I picked up my first couple of Toa at a local Wal*Mart. I was immediately hooked.

I went looking for an online community and couldn't find what I was looking for so I tried my hand at setting up a forum. Look where we are today. B-)

• Like 4

::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Dimensioneer

30 minutes ago, Dimensioneer said:

Boy, twenty years since I picked up my first couple of Toa at a local Wal*Mart. I was immediately hooked.

I went looking for an online community and couldn't find what I was looking for so I tried my hand at setting up a forum. Look where we are today. B-)

Thanks man. That decision literally changed lives.

Edited by Bambi
  • Like 1

Man this may be the most staked 810 day we've had yet. Yesterday, 8/10 was so awesome! 8/11 is going great so far too!

Gleaming glistens The Red Star,
Bringing life to death afar,
Up away in deepest space,
You call me from your distant place.

Proud member of the Kanohi Force (Disavowed, but never dead)

On 8/10/2021 at 8:22 PM, Dimensioneer said:

And subsequently I saved up money to get myself and a friend lifetime Premierships. Pretty sure I sent you cash! In the mail!

Cheers and thanks for the foundation.

~TN726

• Like 1

Papa Vinc...Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence...