LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Coming Next Spring

Yesterday at Gamecom it was announced that the new release date for LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga will in in the spring of 2022, so sometime after March 21st. The Official LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Gameplay Trailer 2 also dropped, showing scenes from the three trilogies all mashed up into one massive game, complete with voice acting taken from the films themselves (and presumably with some sound-alikes here and there). I've been looking forward to this game since it was first announced, and while I'll keep my expectations tempered due to the many delays and creative personnel changes, I'm sure it will still offer some iconic LEGO gameplay in a galaxy far, far away.

View the full article

Should have released the game when Episode 9 was released. I mean, I have been waiting for this game for a long time! I hope it will have boss meters. I also hope Bionicle and Hero Factory can have the same treatment for Bionicle’s 20th anniversary: 

Edited by Lenny7092
Forgot the last several words.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

I also hope Bionicle and Hero Factory can have the same treatment for Bionicle’s 20th anniversary

As if Lego still care for HF. By the way, the HF anniversary was last year, the next one is in 2030. Or do you mean that pointless and wacky Bionicle and HF crossover that nobody but you wants?

Edited by Sailor Wah!