• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Latest LOTR Poster Revealed

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,362 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2012 - 04:23 PM

You read that right! Following up on the three three Fellowship members we've seen featured on posters over the past few weeks, a new addition joins the cast: Everyone's favorite bug-eyed, spindly creep, Gollum! The image can be viewed <a href='http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7025/6793247127_32a4d3de4e_b.jpg' target='offsite'>here</a>. With each addition to this series, we come closer to holding the Precious in our grasp, yessss.

View the full article

#2 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,017 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2012 - 04:39 PM

Wow this poster is awesome. the back ground has a nice and dark blue to it. I give it 5 stars. :hau: :haunu: :huna: :kakama: :komau: :pahrak: :pakari: :pakarinu: :rau:

#3 Offline Parazan

Parazan
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 339 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2012 - 04:50 PM

Why not we show the ENTIRE fellowship and the bad guys(pictures of them are in one of my threads).-CDP
Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

#4 Offline Emotionless

Emotionless
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,797 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2012 - 04:54 PM

I knew Gollum was gonna be in it! I was never a fan of Lord of the Rings, but Gollum rocks! *holds up Lord of the Rings flag*

Nothing could prepare Sybre for the final battle.

In November, head down to Snax in the comic forum to see the battle that will determine the fate of Sybre.

Out of Snax

Coming to the comic forum November 17, 2014

Click here to go to Snax, the SybreNetX reboot!

#5 Offline kalhiki

kalhiki
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,345 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2012 - 04:54 PM

Oh my. That's kind of creepy.Don't normally collect liscenced themes, but I'm definitely breaking down and getting some of these.Definitely want to see minifig versions of the Ring Wraiths.Kalhiki
Posted Image
You're Doomed, Rayman!
Boy! I just love it when my computer doesn't tell me when my battery is getting low!
(that's sarcasm, by the way)

#6 Online Obsessionist

Obsessionist
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,279 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2012 - 05:58 PM

They made a custom mold? Pity, I think there were other ways to do him and make him fit more with other minifigs. Humanoid figs just shouldn't be molded, IMO, exept alien heads and such. Plus, he has nostrils and ears, widening the gap between him and the others. Really nice poster, though, I cand wait for the sets.

1395440177m_SPLASH.jpg

#7 Offline reptiman

reptiman
  • Members
  • Toa

• 101 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2012 - 06:04 PM

This looks amazing :drool: . Perfect stance posture and mould for him.

Do you want to have a theme revolving around mythical beasts? If you do please support my Dragon Slayers project on CUUSOO link: http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/7694

BZPRPG profile:

http://www.bzpower.c...opic=123&st=120

My latest MOC! http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=9379

#8 Offline MrSciFiGuy

MrSciFiGuy
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,697 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2012 - 06:37 PM

Very creepy. Still want the hobbit hair pieces. Great detail on the figurine.

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

#9 Offline Toa of Nerds

Toa of Nerds
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,488 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2012 - 06:42 PM

Hmm, so it looks like it will be a molded head. It also looks like the arms attach like battle droid arms. I'm quite pleased with the look of it; I was always curious as to how they would do Gollum.-don't touch my pocket protector

Three great comedies at one low, low price....NOTHING!

Kicking the Bucket (archived)

Three late-middle age matoran think of something they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Choose Your Own Bionicle Adventure (archived)
Navigate your way through a myriad of meaningless choices as you try to not make a fool of yourself in perhaps the only comedy ever written almost entirely in spoiler tags.

Useless BZP Junk that you Must Have!!!
Get to your phone, whip out your credit card, and prepare to buy some useless BZPower related junk that has no benefit on society except that you want it!!!

Posted Image

#10 Offline ManiacToaLaco

ManiacToaLaco
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 783 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2012 - 07:59 PM

This is somehwere between awesome and amazing.MTL

#11 Offline Toa_Of_Justice

Toa_Of_Justice
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 369 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2012 - 08:10 PM

For some reason I can't access the Fellowship and Sauron forces posters from the front page. It might be due to the less-than-stellar Internet connection I'm having to deal with in my hotel right now though...-Toa Of JusticeEDIT: I found them here. Thanks, cooldynamyteproductions! :D

Edited by Toa_Of_Justice, Jan 31 2012 - 08:18 PM.

LDD American Flag--------------LDD Tinker Bell
american_flag.jpg_thumb.jpg----------tinker_bell_sig.png

Please see my Brickshelf gallery for more MOCs!

I don't mind if anyone borrows any part of any of my MOCs. Please be sure to give me credit though.

#12 Offline Toa Smoke Monster

Toa Smoke Monster
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,266 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Feb 01 2012 - 09:23 AM

I like it. I kind of wish they would've shown all of his minifig, but this is still pretty cool. :) Edit: ...And I just saw a picture that shows all whole minifig. It looks really cool, IMO.

Edited by The Smoke Monster, Feb 01 2012 - 09:26 AM.

Everyone is one choice away from being a bad guy in someone else's story.

Check out my Bionicle short story The Agori and my Ninjago short story The Darkness Within

Also check out my comedy series Adventures of the Bara Magna Sets!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users