Jump to content

Recommended Posts

IC: T'harrak - Fort Razorfish;Vaa

"Hang on, shouldn't we make preparations first?" T'harrak protested, pulling away from Jojax, "We'll need maps to mark the locations of whatever we find, parchment to take notes, provisions for the journey. I'll also need time to cobble together a spyglass."

@Smudge8

  • Like 1

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Matron - Nakihl Fortress, North Lesteri;Dak

Dead eyes chilled the air, dead breath leaving no cloud of steam as her breast gently rose and fell. Deathly still sat Shaknah, the Matron. Teeth little more than a thin white line as she placidly listened to the report given by the Skakdi- both trying not to shiver- before her: New forts had been raised, including one in the Spineless Bay that seemed more restless than average, if only just so. She nodded slowly, indicating the message was received and that she had no instructions. They left her.

The many beads on the fronds of her spine rattled as she rose to her feet and made her way to the balcony. Even in the noontime sun, the air around her would not warm. Her skull-tipped staff clacked against the ground in time with her rattles, and her eyes scanned the horizon. She spat with disdain upon the sight. Petty warlords. How far they had fallen since the days of Irnakk:Dii. Since the day of the Vortixx interlopers. Their brutish ways blinded them to the truth of the Nakihl. Violence and displays of battle skill were not what had made Irnakk:Dii great, and were not what would restore Cuch-Cokvaim-Skak:Dii to their former glory. It was all a distraction, and a detriment.

But all that muscle and bravado had its uses. The weak-minded were easily influenced. Perhaps some of these new forts, eager to prove themselves, would be of use to her. The nearest in particular. The truth must lie beneath Kvere;Ivi, after all. Those skilled in the water would be the best suited to the task.

Turning, she stared into the Skakdi of Ice that stood guard. She wilted beneath her gaze, but she understood- she had orders.

"Send a scouting party to the bay," she spoke softly. "Attact the attention of the fort there. Learn more about it. Infiltration is preferred."

The guard bowed and left to deliver the orders.

 

  • Like 3

 

815307917_signaturepic.thumb.png.0386180547fe0a9ba7434a626e666027.png

Onepu | Kehuri | "Lapu" | Aar | Priicu | Shaknah | Kimala | Gashril | Ushadra | Lumune & Idas

https://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/31437-bzprpg-profiles-topic/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-1196906

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Jojax-Fort Razorfish;Vaa @Whisper

"Yeah, whatever, I'll be down at the docks whenever you are ready." Jojax walked off without another word.

IC: The Wanderer-The Wanderer's Bar, The Place

The Wanderer was in large room that was probably some sort of storage area in the coliseum's ancient past. Now, rustic wooden tables and chars were scattered around the room. He  leaned over an old bar, wiping out  a glass cup. Behind him was a collection of Beverages, mostly alcoholic, that he had collected from across the island during his many years.  It was quiet, and he sort of enjoyed it this way. Sure, it would be great when the crowds filed in for noisy parties. But for now, The Wanderer just wanted to admire his hard work.

Just then one of the lesser acolytes came through the makeshift doors. "Hey bos, I got your u.... words." He sauntered up to the bar and placed down a tall stack of thin wooden plates. The wanderer picked up one of them and examined it. It had been crudely carved into a sort of poster:

Find Your Place

Fame and Fortune await!

827-8272469_discover-rome-during-your-photoshoot-colosseum-clipart.png

The ancient battleground of our ancestors is open again under new Management! All facilities and services will be available for anyone interested including:

  • Extensive training equipment to improve your body and mind.
  • The Wanderer's bar, the best place on the Island to swap stories and test your wits.
  • Sarke tournaments every weekend! Battle for glory and honor!

This service is provided by The Wanderer and The New Order of Foolish Ones.

 

 

"Looks great," Said the wanderer, "Now we just have to see about distributing them"

OOC: The Place is open for business.

Edited by Smudge8
  • Like 4

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/1/2021 at 1:03 PM, Visaru said:

His mechanical hand rubs the knife prosthetic he has in place of one of his forearms as he tears his eyes away from the-prey-he-cannot-hunt, his pointed teeth gnashing.

[Fort Garsi, Surroundings (Ipsudir)]
Ipsudir turned back to look at the hulking figure following her.   “”Why, what would all this teeth gnashing be for now?  Looking for refreshment of different kind?”

That one was difficult...strength Ipsudir valued, but tempered with cunning and some degree of self preservation.  She would probably have to eventually get him killed softening the enemy up.   Pity.

The diminutive warlord put a placating hand on her warrior’s arm.  “The wise muaka knows not to go running after birds, no, he waits for a big, juicy kikanalo--and there are certainly enough kikanalo on the plains.”

  • Like 1

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOC: tagging isnt working but hey guys, supporting character alert

IC: Grolasch (Fort Garsi)

"...And, boss, plenty of Drink™ in the cellar!" The beastly Grolasch chimed in. He raised a triumphant fist and bared his grotesque teeth in what might be referred to as a 'grin' - evidently eager to get to celebrating the bloodshed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Nakihl Ahuum (Fort Razorfish;Vaa)

Silent and menacing, the decrepit mystic, lurking in the shadow of the fort, watched with interest and intent upon the proceedings of the fort; from the sarke of Jorax, to the discussion of repairs of T'harrak, to the handing out of a mission from Zanakra. It was after that last bit that the wizen, ancient thing masked in the form of a Skak felt obliged to step out into the light that so hideously sought to illuminate the shadowed inner-lining of his black cloak. With stiff, almost-stumbling, steps, his long twisted black staff thudding onto the packed earth ground, Ahuum approached the trio as he made himself known, his sharp, thin grin hiding his emotions more than it might show it.

A step or two away from joining the circle of conversation proper, the hollow, almost clawing, voice of the Nakihl spoke up as their optics lingered intently on each figure, before lingering upon Zanakra. "My lady, is it what I hear that you seek to have those beneath yourself to traverse the perilous bay? To seek out those who may in due time fall against you? In fealty or defeat?" Ahuum asked, his words, though clear, prodding somewhat.

OOC: @Snelly @Whisper

Edited by Sparticus147
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: T'harrak - Fort Razorfish;Vaa

T'harrak wasn't entirely enamoured with most of her company at the Fort, but Ahuum was a Skakdi she found uniquely unsettling. Having spent some time among the Nakihl herself, she knew how zealous they could be, but this guy took it to a whole, creepy new level. She found herself involuntarily shirking away at his gaze, her skin crawling at the sight of his twisted form. 

But she didn't skeddadle quite yet, waiting to see if Zanakra was planning to send the creepy old guy along on the scouting mission as well.

@Sparticus147 @Snelly

  • Like 2

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Zanakra - Fort Razorfish;Vaa - Spineless Bay - 

Zanakra turned to look at the Nakihl, she didn't particularly like the mystic, but his talents could be useful. "Yes...you have something useful to add or are you just blowing air?" She wanted him to get to whatever it was getting at. 

@Smudge8 @Whisper @Sparticus147

  • Like 1

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg Profiles

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Nakihl Ahuum (Fort Razorfish;Vaa, Spineless Bay)

"Well my lady," Ahuum began to say, bowing his head in as a respectable manner he could managed with his decrepit hunched figure. "I have dwelt upon this region of Zakaz for many a century and have found myself most familiar with its geography. If my services are not needed here within the fort, then mayhaps I offer them for this very important venture, yes?" He finished saying, looking back up, his grin splitting slightly to allow the blackened fangs that hid behind his lips.

OOC: @Snelly @Whisper

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Nakihl Ahuum (Fort Razorfish;Vaa, Spineless Bay)

"Thank you my lady, for this opportunity to serve." The Nakihl gratefully spoke, bowing their head before turning towards T'harrak, their grin returning to that tight lip smile. "So, what is it we shall require before our joint leave?"

OOC: @Whisper

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: T'harrak - Fort Razorfish;Vaa

"Well, it sounds like Jojax is already prepping a boat, so we just need maps and note-taking material, some provisions for the journey if we end up stuck out there for a while, and I'm going to try to make a spyglass or two so we don't have to get too close to whoever we see out there."

@Sparticus147

  • Like 3

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Nakihl Ahuum (Fort Razorfish;Vaa, Spineless Bay)

"And I am assuming my own mental map shall not suffice for this, no?" Ahuum asked, wily in his tone.

OOC: @Whisper

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Nahikl Ahuum (Fort Razorfish, Spineless Bay)

A dry chuckle left the old Skak's lips, as if remembering a joke, before them responding to the retort. "With a mind as limited as that, I would think not. But in that case I shall return to my little corner of this fortress and gather what we shall need. I shall be ready at the vessel if you so need me." The Nahikl said before turning his back to the Skakdess and plodding away, disappearing out of sight behind a nearby wall.

OOC: @Whisper

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: T'harrak - Fort Razorfish;Vaa

Hurrying back to her workshop, T'harrak set to work sifting through her small collection of spare parts until she found a battered length of pipe that would make a decent basis for the spyglasses. She sat down at her workbench, dug a firestaff out of her toolkit and carefully cut the pipe into two smaller, equal pieces, then dialed down the intensity to melt a few small holes in each end edge of both pipes to help hold the lenses in place. 

After setting the firestaff aside and tossing the pipes in a basin of water to cool them, she activated her gloves and set to work moulding flat, transparent panes of crystal in her hand, shrinking and reshaping them to fit into the sections of pipe. Once she slid them into place, she channeled more elemental energy into the pieces, threading them through the holes she'd bored in the edges of the pipe and flattening the growth into a solid ring around the outer edge to secure the lenses in place. 

She picked up the two spyglasses and stepped outside to test them, holding each up to her eye to survey the other islands of the Delta, before using her gloves to reshape and adjust the crystal lenses some more to dial in the magnification and clarity of the images. Once she was satisfied with her work, she gathered up her gear and launcher, and set off to join Jojax and Ahuum at the docks. 

@Smudge8 @Sparticus147

  • Like 2

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Jojax-Fort Razorfish;Vaa @Whisper @Sparticus147

When the other two arived they would find everything in order, or at least almost everything. Various bits of gear had been gathered from across the docks and packed under the seats. There were several ores, just in case they lost one, and the escape engine was fuled. There was just the matter of untying the ship. It was attached to the pier by a frayed rope that looked like something had been chewing on it. The knot that secured it seemed to be overly complicated. Jojax mumbled under her breath as she tried to untie the darn thing.

Edited by Smudge8
  • Like 1

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:i::c:

Kirik’s neck cranes and stretches, as if he is pulling at some invisible restraint, before lowering his gaze to his Warlord. “Garsi;Dii, I may be a Muaka, but I am not wise.” His grin grows wider, “And birds are sometime better prey than Kikanalo.” 

Then he glances to Grolasch. “I won’t turn down Drink either, though. And," he turns back to Ipsudir, his smile growing either conciliatory or condescending. "I won’t disobey the orders of my Warlord." 


--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:i::c:

9 hours ago, Mel said:

[Fort Garsi, Surroundings (Ipsudir)]

The diminutive warlord put a placating hand on her warrior’s arm.  “The wise muaka knows not to go running after birds, no, he waits for a big, juicy kikanalo--and there are certainly enough kikanalo on the plains.”

6 hours ago, Wotz said:

"...And, boss, plenty of Drink™ in the cellar!" The beastly Grolasch chimed in. He raised a triumphant fist and bared his grotesque teeth in what might be referred to as a 'grin' - evidently eager to get to celebrating the bloodshed.

Kirik’s neck cranes and stretches, as if he is pulling at some invisible restraint, before he lowers his gaze to his Warlord. “Garsi;Dii, I may be a Muaka, but I am not wise.” His grin grows wider, “And birds are sometime better prey than Kikanalo.” 

Then he glances to Grolasch. “I won’t turn down Drink either, though. And," he turns back to Ipsudir, his smile growing either conciliatory or condescending. "I would never disobey the orders of my Warlord." 


--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Nahikl Ahuum (Fort Razorfish, Spineless Bay)

As T'harrak approached the rinky-dink little vessel that herself and her two companions would be taking, she would notice the distinct lack of the mystic, Ahuum. Till, sensing a feeling of wrongness from behind her, the Skak seemingly materialized out of thin air as far as she could figure and began following, stepping to one side as they followed from behind, their three-legged stumble sounding on the water-logged wooden planks as they spoke with a curious tone. "Intending to strike out against our accommodating neighbors before being told to do so, what would Zanakra think, hrmmm?" They inquired in their prodding way.

OOC: @Smudge8 @Whisper

Edited by Sparticus147
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: T'harrak - Fort Razorfish;Vaa

"Hardly. I'm talking self-defence, if those neighbours decide to strike out against us," T'harrak replied. "If we come under attack, I'd rather we weren't all relying on my launcher as our only ranged option." 

  • Like 2

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Gashril - Spineless Bay, northmost island.

It was a shoddy encampment, but it would do. It was only meant to be temporary anyway. A Sarke ring was laid out, outlined with stones, and the tents and booths were sturdy enough to resist the wind and keep out (most of) the rain.

Honestly, she wasn't sure why so many Skak;Dii thought living in greener areas was such a laughable idea. Such a macho outlook, it was no wonder they tended to kill one another. She smirked mockingly and tore into the fish she had caught. She could train and grow strong here, as well as any other part of the island. She and her band. Of course, "her" band was a loose term. She fully expected it wouldn't remain that way, and she was prepared for that eventuality. It was all in the name of the greater goal, sooner or later- the uplifting of the Skak;Dii to what they once had been. The question was just how to do it. The question that had led to much more bloodshed than progress.

Two fighters squared off in the ring, restless, and justly so. Gashril was too. She would take her turn in the ring before long. Karz, she would probably just go next. Seeing others fight did get her blood pumping. Such was the way Skak;Dii were, after all, and she only harnessed her nature- she didn't deny it.

Spitting out a bone, she glanced around and figured the place ought to have a name, temporary though it might be. But who knew what the future held? Might be they would make it a more permanent settlement farther down. And more defensible. Setting up on the beach was not an ideal defensive position. But defense was not the concern, at least not for now.

The distant roar of a Tahtorak, followed by more of its kind, gave her an idea for a name. Just an idea though. She toyed with it a little. Tahtorak Bay? Tahtorak's Spine? Or maybe just The Tahtorak? Hmm... What the Karz, Tahtorak Outpost would do.

4 hours ago, Whisper said:

IC: T'harrak

OoC: Keep an eye out, Tahtorak Outpost will be easy to spot on this sortie.

  • Like 2

 

815307917_signaturepic.thumb.png.0386180547fe0a9ba7434a626e666027.png

Onepu | Kehuri | "Lapu" | Aar | Priicu | Shaknah | Kimala | Gashril | Ushadra | Lumune & Idas

https://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/31437-bzprpg-profiles-topic/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-1196906

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Nahikl Ahuum (Fort Razorfish;Vaa, Spineless Bay)

Chuckling once more in that hoarse tone of theirs, with a faint wheeze and gasp in their small and brief outburst, they settled down as they nodded their head in some self-important sagely way. "Of course. Of course. It is good to be prepared for a classic Skakdi greeting." Stepping past T'harrak, Ahuum began to approach the boat, unsteadily climbing in, with it looking like a miracle they didn't just fall into the water with their clumsy stagger. 

Looking up from his seated position, the old Nahikl, at least gracious enough to take up as little space as possible, spoke up to Jorax. Or perhaps T'harrak? Or maybe he was simply asking the air itself. "So then, are we ready to depart dear?" 

OOC: @Smudge8 @Whisper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Jojax-Fort Razorfish;Vaa @Whisper @Sparticus147

"There should be a couple firearms stashed in there somewhere." Jojax Replied. "If I can just undo this stupid knot." She turned around and searched through her pack for something, revealing the knot. Someone had gotten a little carried away tieing this one.

  • Like 2

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[Fort Garsi, Surroundings (Ipsudir)]
“Well, I know of some birds inside that might be more to your taste.  Shall we?”

The warlord led her retinue inside the intimidating cube of a fort, through passageways lined with bones and carvings of old battles, to the great hall.

Now, this was what a great hall should be.  Orange lightstones in intricate iron sconces cast patterned shadows over four great stone tables, heaped with the prizes of the todays hunt--spitted kikanalo and plucked dikapi over beds of wild rice and gathered herbs.   Drink of all kinds was in liberal supply and was passed around (as well as fought over) by the rows of warriors at the tables.   The sarke ring that Ipsudir herself had constructed was just beginning to see some nightly action, though mostly of the “drunken fisticuffs” variety.

For a moment, as she entered, everyone fell silent.  Dozens of eager eyes fixed on her, some eager and some flinching.  Just the way she liked it.

“Well, what are you waiting  for?   I expressly order you to devour every last bit of these fine victuals.”

The halfway erupted once again.  For all the bodies she left in her wake, and for all manic ruthlessness she had brought to the fort, Ipsudir Garsi still knew how to throw a d#mn good party.

OOC: @Visaru@Wotz@Geardirector

Edited by Mel
  • Like 2

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:i::c: - Fort Garsi Great Hall

Kirik joins the shouts of merriment by leaping onto a table and letting loose a high pitched howl, stretching out all four arms behind him. 

“Let’s sake our thirst and addle our MINDS!” He leaps headfirst at a few other guests, and after a quick toussle and kick in the gut as punishment, he sets to drinking.

For all his pained looks at the wall, Kirik joins the festivities with impressive gusto. He is a voracious drinker and eater, able to down a few whole chickens on his own and outdrink a warrior twice his size. He is an inexhaustible dancer, swinging his limbs hither and thither atop a table with unIdentifiable rhythm. He makes enemies aplenty, joins contests of insults with unusual fervor, and increases the level of volume all over the hall by forcing the other warriors to talk over his cries of mirth.

Eventually, he spots Krex, and makes his way over to her in the same manner as a passenger would make their way over a ship’s deck if it was caught in a fierce storm. When he arrives, he collapses into a seat, a drunken shark-toothed smile plastered over his severe face. 

“Krex, would you like to hear a story?”
 


--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: T'harrak - Fort Razorfish;Vaa

A couple firearms? T'harrak blanched, sitting quietly down in the boat without a further word. A few peashooters weren't going to do much good against a crew of Ga-Skakdi sailors, or a warship packing najin-powder cannons, but she wasn't sure if trying to explain that would be worth the effort.

She was starting to understand that Skakdi who specialised in getting up in the enemy's face really didn't give much thought to how dangerous those who preferred to fight at a distance could be. Hopefully this scouting operation could go by without any conflict. 

  • Like 2

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Grolasch (Fort Garsi)

Everywhere around the room was filled with brutish merriment and violent drinking. Grolasch would go around slamming his comrades on the back, whatever bile they were drinking spilling out the sides of their mouth, and in return receive whatever was left of the flagon smashed across his head, which he welcomed in good humour.

Someone tugged his shoulder with undue force. "Look at you, Grolasch: FILTHY!" It was Crokshnak, some savage piece of cannon fodder masquerading as a sentient being. He raised an upturned horn filled with something red and foul-smelling.

Grolasch opened his gigantic mouth and allowed the poison to pour wholesale down his gullet. Then, after brewing briefly, he reopened his jaw and unleashed a thunderous burp into Crokshnak's grinning face, before promptly picking him up and launching him like a javelin through a nearby table. The mob of surrounding warriors erupted into rowdy cheers, each trying their hand to topple the gigantic Skakdi where he stood, to no avail, as he poured more of whatever-the-red-stuff-was into his gaping maw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Krex (Fort Garsi)

Krex was right there along with the rest of the crowd in cheering until her throat was sore as the drunken feast got a second wind. She elbowed her way to a seat that Grolasch had ever so helpfully made vacant just a moment before, and she snagged a half-empty bottle left clattering on a dangerous precipice in her hand, the other exchanging a quick gesture of greeting with another warrior currently hanging over the Stonebelly's shoulder in a misguided attempt to tackle him. He was swiftly removed.

Krex snickered to herself, it was all looking just like it would all outdo her wildest hopes.

She perked up when Kirik sat down next to her, and she even gave the scoundrel the courtesy of kicking an exposed weapon out of the way of his feet, and into the mob that Grolasch was the center of.

"You've got my ear, Kirik," she agreed, "for as long as I can be arsed to give it"

OOC: @Visaru


BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Trava-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[Fort Garsi, Great Hall(Ipsudir)]
The warlord sat crosswise on her throne of stone and fossilized bone, both legs up over one of arm rests and glass in her other hand, watching the entertainment between languid sips.    Occasionally, one of the consorts at her feet would pass her a piece of meat.   Ipsudir didn’t indulge as much as her warriors--but the stuff in her glass was pretty strong, all the same.

She didn’t need to down fifteen goblets of the stuff to prove that she was the meanest warrior this side of the badlands.   She had already proved it, wrought it in her own cousin’s broken body on the ground of the rift.

Tomorrow, she thought, through the warm buzz of the liquor, she was sure to be the only one without a pounding head.   Such was the burden of leaders.   


There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Jojax-Fort Razorfish;Vaa @Whisper @Sparticus147

"Got it!" Jojax pulled her mask out of her  pack and put it on, it began to spark again. With a mighty kick Jojax broke the pole the boat had been tied to, sending the knot into the water, still bound around a piece of wood. Jojax quickly stooped down and grabbed the rope before the boat could float to far away.  "Alright, Let's get going!"

  • Like 2

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:i::c:

8 hours ago, Geardirector said:

IC: Krex (Fort Garsi)

"You've got my ear, Kirik," she agreed, "for as long as I can be arsed to give it"

Kirik’s grin grows impossibly wide. “Your mistake, the tale's a long one.”

He leans over the table, leaning on his mechanical arms as his real ones gesture to the tabletop as if it were a map. “There’s a place, you see, on the river’s edge, so far from the closest stronghold, that if you tried walking to one you’d die of starvation before you reached another place touched by an intelligent being. Only ruins and Rahi for Kio around.” 

Then Kirik looks up and makes eye contact, as if the words he were saying were of life or death importance. “Now was a boy who grew up in that village who has different than others. He had dreams about greatness. His parents were fishers, you see. They were excellent spear fishers, and they caught enough to feed many other families besides themselves. They were heroes of the community. They were universally admired, but behind their backs people whispered about their child. "That boy was always troubled," they would say, and others would add in, "by his dreams". They said they heard he had terrible nightmares, visions of demons clawing up the island of Zakaz, tearing Nektann’s creation apart at the seams and tossing the islands, one by one, into their vast maws. 

“Until one day,…” Kirik makes a stabbing motion with his prothetic hand, “…he caught a fish. That night, he had good dreams for the first time in many moons. That night, he dreamed that he was one of the terrible demons swallowing whole all of existence. These dreams, in contrast to the nightmares, elated him.”

His tale is broken off by a red Skakdi, who has failed to unfoot Grolasch, and she is instead thrown bodily into Kirik’s side. She knocks Kirik onto the floor with a shriek of protest.


--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Nahikl Ahuum (Fort Razorfish;Vaa, Spineless Bay)

Sitting there in his little spot, his attention split on the two Skakdess with him and the void of a shadow he spied in one of the corners of the boat. But hearing T'harrak address him, even unintentionally, his stiff smile snapped to look over towards her as his lips twisted around the words he spoke. "Perhaps the shore would be for the best, as it is the closest to our lady's domain. And should anything happen, it would be for the best that we are quick to return."

OOC: @Smudge8 @Whisper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Nahikl Ahuum (Fort Razorfish;Vaa, Spineless Bay)

At T'harrak's retort, Ahuum couldn't help but break into a harsh, chuckling laugh, shuddering as their body was wracked with wretched coughing before they looked back up towards the Skakdi of Crystal. "The closest one of course, or do you wish to scout out the edges of Seprilli for our lady's inevitable invasion."

OOC: @Smudge8 @Whisper

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: T'harrak - Fort Razorfish;Vaa

"The closest one is... our own island?" At this point, T'harrak was fairly sure she knew what Ahuum was trying to say, but poking fun at his lack of specificity was a great way to relieve the stress being brought on by her lingering fear of being blown out of the water by some other fort's warship. "We're on an island, surrounded by five other islands, and all of those islands have shores."

  • Like 3

LkqTlCk.jpg

BZPRPG Mercenary Organisation - Description - History - Base

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IC: Nahikl Ahuum (Fort Razorfish;Vaa, Spineless Bay)

Grinning, Ahuum's twisted left limb would gently grip their staff as they gently poked at Jojax, smiling. "Ah, this one can see the reef through the coral. Good. Our lady will need that I'm sure."

OOC: @Smudge8 @Whisper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...