Titian

I think Titian has a great, sleek overall design, and everything seems to flow nicely. The legs are connected perfectly to the hips. However, from this angle, it looks like the head might be empty in the back.

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

Great torso and legs. The head looks perfect for this MOC, so do the Ben 10 limbs parts in the arms. My only complain would be that the crotch armor is rather bulky and doesn't suit the rest of the MOC.

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

Thanks to all of you for your input.

I think Titian has a great, sleek overall design, and everything seems to flow nicely. The legs are connected perfectly to the hips. However, from this angle, it looks like the head might be empty in the back.

There's a small black clip/Exo-force robot hand put into the lower hole of its head. Attached to that clip is a black Exo-force robot arm, which fills in the back.
abstractban01.jpg

that's a really nice colorscheme you got there, i rarely see MOC with those colorscheme, and metru gold are rare sights nowadaysthis is a really great MOCs, the whole body flows really well, and you made a nice use of that iruini's mask, those flame patterns on his shoulders are a bit bothering, but well, you can't do anything about that, that legs and feet are nice too, but i think you should remove that gold bohrok hand pieces, somehow it looks a little bit out of place for me, and try adding more gold to the legs, overall, great MOC buddy :)

I'm not a fan of the golden diaper. The Bohrok shield ends up looking like a blatant space filler, which is odd because it also blatantly creates space between the splayed thighs. There's an empty void there, and it really needs to be filled. What could also stand to be filled are the gaps in the feet on the sides of the thighs. I've had some success using a 1x1 brick with a single studded side and then one of those semi-rounded 2x2 panels that they have in some of those Creator sets. Works a treat. Wish you had some small proper gold plates to put over the knees, as the kneecap cutting up from the bottom scheme seems weird.Upper arms are a let down, between the insignia on the HF plate and the huge gap between it and the KK armour. Not sure where your connection is between the two, but consider at least putting a black or Gold Bohrok eye on the lower pin hole to give some gradient between the shapes. The B10 limbs remain as dull as ever, hands are a mild improvement over the last one, I suppose. Pull them away from the ball a bit to give him a more sensible wrist. And perhaps he could have something to hold in one of those mitts, as they're pretty much vestigial otherwise.The rest of the body exists, I guess, though I'm disappointed at the lack of side images. This clearly has some depth play going on and I can't enjoy it at all. As it stands, not a huge fan of bum tubes. It looks like everything else is pretty much the same. His calves are nonexistant, but I guess it's supposed to be a robot, so that doesn't matter as much. I wish the heels were filled in with a ball and not left as empty sockets. Glad to see the back of the head is relatively filled, although I'm not sure what the little spike is there for.On the whole, it's a decent MOC, still needs more polishing on the arms, thighs and hips. I'd say for the most part it's been a step in the right direction though. Interested in seeing what more you can do with it.-Elzy brickmote.gif

bannerelzy.jpg

I can't even begin to cover everything about Titan that I like, so forgive me if I gush; I LOVE his overall flow. Smooth, angular in just the right places! I particularly love how you used Iruni's mask on his chest, and you managed the perfect balance between the gold and the black! Great work! ^_^

JoeySignature2.png

I'm not a fan of the golden diaper. The Bohrok shield ends up looking like a blatant space filler, which is odd because it also blatantly creates space between the splayed thighs. There's an empty void there, and it really needs to be filled. What could also stand to be filled are the gaps in the feet on the sides of the thighs. I've had some success using a 1x1 brick with a single studded side and then one of those semi-rounded 2x2 panels that they have in some of those Creator sets. Works a treat. Wish you had some small proper gold plates to put over the knees, as the kneecap cutting up from the bottom scheme seems weird.

The Bohrok shield really isn't creating any space, except some underneath the torso. It's there to round out the blocky bottom end of the torso and add some gold. If I remove that and the throwbot feet, I can probably move the legs inward and have a bit more transition from the waist to the hips/legs. And yeah, thighs need to be thickened up. Not sure if I understand which part you're talking about in the bold. You mean this with this piece?

Upper arms are a let down, between the insignia on the HF plate and the huge gap between it and the KK armour. Not sure where your connection is between the two, but consider at least putting a black or Gold Bohrok eye on the lower pin hole to give some gradient between the shapes. The B10 limbs remain as dull as ever, hands are a mild improvement over the last one, I suppose. Pull them away from the ball a bit to give him a more sensible wrist. And perhaps he could have something to hold in one of those mitts, as they're pretty much vestigial otherwise.The rest of the body exists, I guess, though I'm disappointed at the lack of side images. This clearly has some depth play going on and I can't enjoy it at all. As it stands, not a huge fan of bum tubes. It looks like everything else is pretty much the same. His calves are nonexistant, but I guess it's supposed to be a robot, so that doesn't matter as much. I wish the heels were filled in with a ball and not left as empty sockets. Glad to see the back of the head is relatively filled, although I'm not sure what the little spike is there for.On the whole, it's a decent MOC, still needs more polishing on the arms, thighs and hips. I'd say for the most part it's been a step in the right direction though. Interested in seeing what more you can do with it.-Elzy brickmote.gif

The pauldron connection is pretty bad; it uses a T-connector. The arms were made in a last minute rush cause what I had in mind wasn't working out. I don't like them at all either. I wish an old gold bohrok eye existed, and not sure how a black one would fit without causing a gap, but either way I'll probably redo the arms. And I'll keep the wrist, heel and spike things in mind to fix. With side pictures next time.
abstractban01.jpg