Pohatu Phantoka revamped...built for speed not propellers!

Basic design is what i was going for if he had been a set. Easy to build. I do lot of designs based on existing sets.

Already answered it in another thread

On 9/1/2021 at 1:33 PM, (-Kopaka Toa of Ice-) said:

Those were technically experimental 3 years back in the day. But not bringing characters back by relying on names alone, not sticking to some of the fundamental colors and equipment and physique aspects and changing them almost beyond recognition is mindboggling. I'm forever disappointed how much the designers "simplified" things with a overflow of gray/silver.
Pohatu got the worst of it His phantoka mask looks like a fake kanohi vahi. The excuse for the brown gone is because lego marketing strategists said brown bionicle sets always are always lagging behind in sales. So his orange/gray colorscheme is like faint orange fireworks in the middle of the day.

And the fact that they added tan (one of pohatu's secondary colors) mixed with reddish brown on the Vorox the following year  in 2009 felt like a insult.

I like it!

If I were to make any suggestions, I'd do a slightly different mask design to help him have a more aerodynamic type (not his normal phantoka style)

Also, in keeping with his foot accessories from his early days, you could put rockets on his ankles to give him rocket powered kicks while in midair (similar to jet powered sledgehammers) ;)

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

12 hours ago, TERIDAX941 said:

Also, in keeping with his foot accessories from his early days, you could put rockets on his ankles to give him rocket powered kicks while in midair (similar to jet powered sledgehammers) ;)

that would be so cool.

i can imagine an epic duel between pohatu and chirox with stuff like this happening.

cd8fe5e91d9a2d2ad25eceee0f67b726e8e8ae67.gif.9de126b854fc59a28d4a68fcd1ec0fd9.gif

14 hours ago, (-Kopaka Toa of Ice-) said:

Too bad phantoka masks and inika armors and mahri torso isn't available in Studio yet. But i don't intend to give him the ankle/boot rockets found on gali and onua mistika

They are you just need to download some add on packs to get them.

He really could use a little bit more going on though, he seems closer to a toa Mata than a Nuva/Adaptive. Would be interested in seeing an updated version with a few new parts once you can.

Back from the darkness

(will update soon)

On 9/5/2021 at 10:04 PM, Alucus of the black Abyss said:

They are you just need to download some add on packs to get them.

He really could use a little bit more going on though, he seems closer to a toa Mata than a Nuva/Adaptive. Would be interested in seeing an updated version with a few new parts once you can.

Could you show me to how to fond them and install them?

11 hours ago, (-Kopaka Toa of Ice-) said:

Could you show me to how to fond them and install them?

Packs

Thats where I found the ones I'm using. Just download each parts pack and read the instructions to install them. It's a nice easy process just drag and drop the files into the correct stud.io folder.

Sadly there isn't every single part in there but there is a good selection of official and custom parts to keep you building :)

Back from the darkness

(will update soon)