Vakama Hordika, The Feral King

Alucia

After his betrayal and murder of Whenua, Vakama slipped into the shadows. He curled into a ball and sobbed for what seemed like days. Eventually he was approached by Roodaka, she cradled him in her arms “You did well my king. The Toa were doing nothing but hold you back. Now you can take your true place as ruler of the Visorak horde.” Vakama could do nothing but weep, his eyes flickering between orange and green as he struggled between his true self and the beast that now fought for control.
"There is no rush Vakama, take your time, the horde is waiting for you and there is much that you must learn.

The weeks passed by as Roodaka worked her way deeper into Vakama’s mind, the Hordika venom within him took more and more control transforming him further, closer to a Rahi than a Toa his mind corrupted and hateful and the memories of his former life slipping away. He had become a true ruler for the Visorak and now Roodaka had a single task for him.
“Vakama it is time, release our lord The Makuta. He will thank you and grant you even greater power”

Okay so here we have Vakama the Feral King, this is what I imagined he would become if the Hordika venom continued to change him, no longer able to return to a Toa ever again he is a Feral beast and pawn of Roodaka and Teridax.
Now even his bright orange flame has turned green with the corruption of the venom that fuels his rage.

2030792330_FeralKingVakama.thumb.png.ef2045846ba7d78b4fed6fd73b8e877c.png

667069484_FeralKingVakamaBack.thumb.png.eb1a9e11babbf5e1427e30fe78aeaee7.png

1515400023_FeralKingVakamaFlameActive.thumb.png.7ca7ba6b53a85662234ecfda0361ea9b.png

286845745_FeralKingVakamaSpinneractive.thumb.png.826270b29be9367ade62330f099bf46c.png

The same as the Metru Nuva, this is also a revamp of an old moc that I made back around 2007,

vakama-x_1.thumb.jpg.b04bae3b0bd6e982919d78005c0444c5.jpg

Edited by Alucus of the black Abyss
  • Like 3

Back from the darkness

(will update soon)

16 hours ago, Heyzorks said:

hey i saw this on ttv!

it's just as good(IF NOT EVEN BETTER) on Bzpower!

he looks very spikey.

though dat leg connection seems a lil' sus.

I know it's cheating a little bit but that's one of the things I find so fun about Studio, it does allow you to cheat a little and do things that you woulden't be able to do in reality. Still I'm playing around with some designs trying to come up with something that would be possible and still looks nice.

Lets just put it down to having to shake off the dust from not making any mocs for almost 10 years lol

(EDIT) Hey, just so you know I updated the thigh design with a "legal" one.

Back from the darkness

(will update soon)

On 9/20/2021 at 6:44 PM, Heyzorks said:

if capes were in stud.io

would you give vakama a cape???

I really liked that Vezon cape, I used it in way to many mocs if I'm being honest lol

I'd say yes but I must admit I do like how the back of this version looks, I used it a lot in an attempt to cover up the under developed backs a lot of the time. It would also make it somewhat difficult for his spinner to function, so maybe a side cape like over his arm would make more sense.

Back from the darkness

(will update soon)

12 hours ago, ARROW404 said:

By the way, I'm working on a moc that would really benefit from those tooth pieces, but I can't for the life of me find them. What are they called in Stud.io? Or are they from a custom pack?

If you search horn, you can find the ones I used under animal body parts.

35 minutes ago, Elephant Knight said:

Excellent rendition of Hordika Vakama. IT's quite a shame some of the parts don't exist in the colours you used.

EKnight

Thank you so much, I totally agree, would require some painting to make him in reality.

Back from the darkness

(will update soon)