The Coming Of A Toa

playah

Chapter 1Now, Toa Kongu had amazing skills. He has an electric crossbow in his right hand, and zamor launcher with a capacity of 4 in his left hand. He had a group of Matoran, which he called R.O.Y.G.B.I.V. because they were all the colors in the rainbow, and their first name started with the same letter that their color started with (Kongu had an impeccable fashion sense). They were Richard, Oscar, Yanny (she was foreign), Greg, Bruce, Izzy, and Victoria. Along with these members, Kongu had also recruited James Nanite, who could shrink down at any given moment. James’s left hand was burned, and was still red as though the burning had been recent. He could conjure up a giant flame torch at any time from that burned hand (result of the incident). He needed no protection on that hand because it was already burned and it could be burned no further. His right arm carried a large, gunmetal shield. His left foot was clawed for some strange unknown reason. His right foot was prosthetic because the normal foot had been cut off. He had a black body. His mask? A simple golden Hau. He was strong. He was dangerous. He was cowardly. The only reason that he is was on this mission was because he was bored and he decided that he wanted some more respect from his friends and family. Little did he know that he would never return to his village again.

Word of the Month: Ubertastic

Chapter 2The group was walking along when suddenly, a giant creature came down from above and stared them directly in the face. While I cannot describe all of the details to you, because there were so many, I can tell you that he had upper and lower arm joints, knee spikes, a club, and some sort of zamor launcher. I can also tell you that had I or you been there without the group, we’d be dead. “Get back!” Kongu yelled, as he armed his launcher. The Matoran obeyed, but James did not. Instead, he shrunk down and ran around in mini circles. The creature was not an cool dude. He knew that at point blank, any one of those shots could kill him. He jumped back up the way he came. James, now back to normal size, remarked sarcastically, “Well, that was fun.” Kongu turned around fiercely and yelled at James, “And what did you do to help us?! All you did was get tiny and run around in mini circles!!! You are a coward and are just someone else to look after!!!!!!!!!!” His voice was so fierce that the Matoran all stepped back. James, being James, shrunk down again. Kongu looked around at all the frightened faces. Yanny looked like she was about to burst out into tears. “Let’s keep moving then,” Kongu said.

Chapter 3There was another character who was not part of this main group. His name was Renegade. He had a white hero core. His left hand, or was it a hand, had a sword embedded into it. It also had extendable claws that could pop out if he needed them to. He called them the twins, which was egotistical, but it was okay because he was good. He led a rebellion against the great beings, in which he lost badly. His punishment was exile, and, a life counter, making him mortal. Once he saves a large group, like, say, Kongu and the gang, the life counter will disappear, and he will become immortal once again (he will also get a better name). His right hand had a stabby sword in it. When Renegade crashed down to Earth, he lost his mask, a golden Hau, the exact same one that James Nanite was wearing. We join renegade as he is battling Thunder and Meltdown, and losing badly. Well, actually just Thunder, he killed Meltdown (like a boss). Renegade has only 2 life points left. Let’s see how this goes…

Chapter 4Renegade’s life counter malfunctioned and gave him one life left. Renegade’s next attack was so powerful, that it caused an avalanche near Kongu and the group. Renegade managed to knock out Thunder. But then he had a vision. He saw James Nanite with the golden Hau. “…yeah, sure Kongu, I’ll do that for you…” “There it is,” thought Renegade. Suddenly, he saw the avalanche that he created kill James, and knock off the golden Hau. “I just have to find out where they are,” thought Renegade. The vision ended. But what Renegade didn’t see was that afterwards, Kongu picked up James’s lifeless body and said, “I know I wasn’t a good friend of James, but I will find whoever killed him, and make sure that they never have another breath again. James will be avenged!!!”

Chapter 5I’m not going to bore you with the stories of Renegade’s path to find the golden Hau. Instead, let’s check in on that monster we saw earlier. As you may have wondering, he is still shaken from his encounter. “What’s going on here? What is the meaning of this?” you say. “Why is this important?” And I say, “Shut up and bear with me. Unless you wan this story to go to a screeching halt as I tell you about Renegade’s uninteresting path to find the golden Hau.” “No, no, that’s fine,” you say, pulling back in agony. “Didn’t think so,” I say. I then continue with the story. So anyway, the monster was being all monstery and stuff. “Wait, I don’t get it you say. I don’t understand how-,“ “Don’t interrupt,” I say. “It’s very rude.” The monster continues to walk despite your rudeness. He finally gets to his master’s cave. He gulps, and then continues onward. “Did you destroy them yet?” “No, Master, not yet.” “Imbecile! How could you let them escape?!?!?!” “But master, there leader had this big launcher thingy, and he was about to kill me, and-“ “Silence!!!!!” shouted the master. “I’ll finish them off. They deserve to die at the hands of a master rather than a young, new, and stupid student anyway!” he said rising from his throne. “B-b-b-but master,” the young apprentice pleaded. “You stay here,” the master bellowed. “And I’ll finish the group off once and for all!”Chapter 6The master stomped off. The apprentice thought about his experiences and his whole life in general. As he stepped into the light, more of his features were visible. He had green chest armor. His zamor launcher was actually a silver thornax launcher, but with a zamor in it. He had wings. His club was spikey. It had along neck that was usually leaning forward. It had Antroz’s head, but Radiak’s mask. What was even creepier was that the colors matched the original wearers, as if he had killed them. Like he had killed Antroz, then taken his head and claimed it as his own, and stuck it in place. Like he had then finished off Radiak and ripped of his mask and stuck it on. And in fact, he had done just that. But that is a story for another time. After finishing thinking over his life and his experiences, the apprentice decided that he would race to the group and finish them off first.Chapter 7The master jumped in front of the gang. “You cannot defeat me!!!!” the master bellowed. Kongu shot all 4 zamors at it without warning. “Bwa, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha” “You talk way too much,” Kongu observed. “Let’s fix that.” He shot his electric crossbow at it. Nothing. The master waved his hand in the air. The crossbow then jammed. “Run!!!” Kongu yelled to the Matoran. They did. Kongu ran after them. They just barely missed the attack of the master’s giant blade. Now, of course, they find Renegade. “You!” Kongu said. “Me?” Renegade answered. “You killed James, and stole his mask!” Kongu was shouting now. “You don’t understand. I didn’t-” “Sure you didn’t,” Said Kongu sarcastically. His broken crossbow was aimed at Renegade’s throat.Chapter 8Kongu was furious. He was about to slit renegade’s throat, when he heard a voice behind him. “Stop, Kooooooonguuuuuuuuuuuu…” It was James Nanite’s voice. Kongu obeyed. He dropped his crossbow, and slowly turned around. He saw the Ghost of Jamesness Past. Just kidding. But he did see James’s ghost. “James?” Kongu slowly asked. “Nooot QuiiIIIiit…”Said the ghost. “Reeeenegaaaade is a stroooong persoooooon…You wouldn’t waaaaant him as an eeeeeeeenemy, now would youuuuuuuu?…” “I suppose not,” Kongu said. “Heeee is juuuuuust another struuuuuggling souuuuuul on this plaaaaaaanet. Weee aaaaaal are reeeeeejeeeeects. Renegaaaaade was exiiiiiled here by the Greaaaaaat Beiiiiiiiiiiiiings. Youuuuu yourseeeelf haaaaaaave been exiled frooooom your villaaaaage. Theeeeeee Matooooooooran have aaaaaaaaaaaaalways beeeeeeeen outcaaaaaaasts. IIIIIIIIIIIIIII myyyyyyyyyyyyseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelf neeever haaaaaad any reaaaal frieeeeeeeeends. Koooooooonguuuuuuuuu, youuuuu are powerfuuuuuuuuul, and youuuuuu are a greaaaaaaat frieeeeeeeeeeeend. Buuut, you need to understaaaaand,” the image started to fade. “Wait!” Kongu shouted. “Tell me more!” “Youuuu wiiil see me agaiiiin soooon,” And with that, James was gone. “No!!!!!” Kongu yelled. “Don’t Leave!!!!!” “Well, you sure bonded to me fast,” Renegade remarked in his usual voice. “No,” Kongu was freaking out. “R.O.Y.G.B.I.V.!!!!” “They are fine,” Renegade said, soothingly. “But you won’t be unless you get some sleep. I’ll explain everything to you in the morning.”Chapter 9“You got hit pretty hard yesterday,” Renegade said. Kongu responded, “No, no, I saw James’s Ghost right before I was about to kill you.” “Well, I did see you spaz out around that point. You got hit by the robot. Then you became unconscious. That must have been when you saw him.” “What robot?” “Oh, well, let me try to explain this as best I can. The big guy that you saw was attacking, and then a smaller one came.” “I think I know the smaller one. We saw him earlier.” Good, That means I don’t have to explain it to you. Anyway, the big guy had huge blades and knee spikes. Its face was a mess of features.” “I understand. What about the robot?” “Well, the robot had a bunch of wires running through him. It had a huge weapon in it’s right hand that looked like a backwards crossbow. In it’s left hand, he had a supercharged weapon that kind of looked like a crescent. He attacked us, then the monsters. I’ve figured out that he locks onto whatever they’re fighting and tries to finish it off. Then it moves on to the next thing. They seem to be in a contest to finish us off first. The thing tried to finish us off, then went on to them, I have a feeling that they reprogrammed it.” Suddenly, many loud and mechanical noises were heard. “Looks like my theories were correct” Renegade said.Chapter 10“I’ll take care of this,” Renegade said. “You stay here and protect the Matoran. Renegade jumped out and destroyed the robot. That was almost too easy, thought Renegade. The Monsters had fled. Renegade had scared them off. Suddenly, the robot rebuilt itself and started again toward Renegade. “So, we’re going to have to do this the hard way, huh,” said Renegade. The robot gave a little half-nod. “So be it,” said Renegade.Chapter 11Clang, boom, slash, kapow! These are just some of the words that can describe the battle. After many attacks later, Renegade managed to subdue the robot. “You have been a worthy opponent. I am glad to have lost to you off all people.” That was the first and last thing the robot ever said. For as Renegade watched, the robot powered down for the last time. “Congratulations Toa Renegade!” the voice said. Renegade looked around, but he could not find the source. “For your bravery and selflessness in saving others besides yourself, you have now become immortal again.” Renegade’s life counter popped off. “From now on, you will be known as Toa Renegade. Congratulations again.” Renegade was confused, but somehow he knew he had proven himself to the great beings. There was just one problem. This voice was not of the great beings, but of someone, or something, else. The voice said one more thing. “Welcome to our rankings.”EpilogueRenegade, scarred, bloody, tired, but alive, returned to Kongu and the Matoran. “I did it,” he mumbled. “You sure did buddy,” Kongu said. “You sure did.” “It’s not over, though,” said Renegade. “I heard a strange voice tell me that I passed the test. It also said to me ‘Welcome to our rankings.’ It wasn’t one of the great beings. I know all their voices. Heck, I led a rebellion group against them. No, it was someone or something else.” “I’m sure we’ll find out soon enough,” said Kongu. “I’m sure we’ll find out soon enough,”