The Down and Up Tale of LEGO Star Wars Battles

Hapori Tohu

We're being timely with our coverage of the latest episode of the Bits N' Bricks podcast this week! Earlier today Season 3, Episode 35 - Return of the LEGO Star Wars Battles hit YouTube and podcasting platforms and see hosts Ethan Vincent and Brian Crecente talking about the journey of the aforementioned game. You get to meet Jason Avent, head of TT Games Brighton, Chris Bowles, creative director at TT Games, and Vaughan Wallis, LEGO Games product lead for the title as they talk about the initial creation of the game, the failed soft launch, and the game's resurrection on the Apple Arcade platform. It's a very interesting listen, and probably the closest I'll get to playing the game unless it leave's Apple's walled garden someday. Check it out!

View the full article

I didn't find this episode particular interesting at all. Not only have I never even heard of this game, but from what I've heard about it in this episode, it seems a little too complicated and I'm never really interested in multiplayer games, not to mention that it's available exclusively on Apple Arcade. Quite honestly, I literally just finished listening to it and already I can't remember much else of interest to talk about, so I'll just end my comment here and look forward to next week's episode.

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.